DiscoverOrg Reviews

4.16/5 (50 reviews)

Anonymous

Massive Database repository, with the best features and functionalities!

Reviewed 2019-08-20

We move to the best platform, our sales/marketing team has achieve the best results. Database is critical for all your initiatives, efforts supporting sales. Our sales team efforts were reduced with accurate data and turn around time was reduced. Marketing campaigns were huge success.

Pros
I like the OPS chart, this is incredible. I can go through the entire hierarchy and make me sound familiar to the prospect. Custom filters are amazing and the tag for favorite does save a lot of time. The acquisition of Zoominfo is a great move!!

Cons
I am very satisfied using DiscoverOrg yet to come across any least satisfying capability. I can recommend for better training programs around the platform as it has so many things!

Valerie Papa

I've been using DiscoverOrg with one of my consulting clients.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Intelligence on our existing prospects and their companies using the Opps Alerts feature. Also, we were able to gather new prospects using that feature and the Advanced Search option. We were able to fill in some of the blanks in our Salesforce data, which was outdated to begin with. This product is a game changer. My only con was the issue with setting up and how long it took to get a unique bug to our Salesforce org fixed. If that had been a little faster, this would be a 10/10

Pros
DiscoverOrg has a wealth of information at your fingertips. There are a lot of items you can filter and query by, so you can be as specific as you'd like. So far, the information has been accurate and they continue to innovate with new features for their customers to use. This has really allowed us to intelligently market and sell to our prospects.

Cons
We had some trouble with connecting DiscoverOrg to Salesforce - there was a bug within the code and it took me a lot of time and effort to escalate my case through their support team. I am not a developer by any means, so I was unable to assist in solving the issue. Once we got it working (two weeks from buying the product) it has been great.

Anonymous

DiscoverOrg helps to know the exact decision maker

Reviewed 2019-03-28

Sales targets are achieved easily. Number of sales qualified leads and marketing qualified leads are increased and more deals are closed using DiscoverOrg. AMB campaigns delivered successfully.

Pros
The best part about DiscoverOrg is if the company has 50 IT managers globally, it helps us to know who reports to whom and whom should we reach directly. It avoids the chain on calling various non related people. Direct contact numbers are available with the right email address which helps us to deliver successful email campaigns.

Cons
At times the direct contact numbers and the email address are wrong but that can be accepted as no one can give the information which is 100% right

MD Masoom✔ Raza

One of the best database and information platform. I love it.

Reviewed 2019-05-01

I am using DiscoverOrg on a daily basis and found it really helpful while searching for target accounts and contacts. I like its huge amount of the database of the North America region. DiscoverOrg provides data and important information with accuracy, for example, their direct phone numbers, Emails and internal information about target accounts and very relevant and accurate.

Pros
I like its huge amount of data and accurate information about target accounts and contacts for prospecting and on the other hand, I like the direct numbers for this platform of a particular contact which is 99% correct.

Cons
There is only one thing that is DiscoverOrg price is a little bit high compared to another platform.

Anonymous

Good Data is hard to find

Reviewed 2019-09-05

We purchased enterprise level data for C-Suite, and IT. We expanded for SMB but that data was lacking. We did deal alerts as well as Sales Quaified Opportunities.

Pros
High quality data is hard to find because it's ever changing and requires time to keep it updated. I do not know many that can consistently have over 80% contact information accurate. Discover Org does this very well for it's enterprise customers. Probably the best I've seen.

Cons
Some of the alerts aren't very accurate as they use surveys that can be misinterpreted. I didn't have good luck with their Sales Qualified Opportunities even though they would replace any where data was not accurate. After a while it became too diffucult to keep exchanging leads. Their small business data is lacking.

DiscoverOrg Review

Reviewed 2019-04-03

DiscoverOrg is a great prospecting tool for sellers looking to target a specific job role or function across a variety of companies. You will be able to get accurate contact info in order to run a sales campaign to a target audience.

Pros
I really like the ability to create and pull contact lists through the website. It will quickly convert large contact lists into an excel document, which is helpful when running campaigns. The contact information tends to be updated frequently and usually is accurate.

Cons
Some companies contact lists are fairly limited and higher level decision makers have their contact information repressed. Also some companies can not be found on the site so you don't always get what you are looking for.

Adam Benitez

Give your Sales Reps the Upper Hand

Reviewed 2016-10-06

DiscoverOrg has been of extreme value for our company in general and our reps specifically. It has allowed our reps to quickly see the chain of command in the company they're looking at, which leads to a more strategic sales initiative. Being able to bring in technology data allows for better targeting efforts as well. Lastly, their Customer Support has been a positive experience as they are always on top of any tickets we submit and typically help us solve them immediately.

Pros
Seeing company hierarchies and the ability for our reps to get email updates on any changes within the companies our reps are looking at.

Cons
If the lead that we are importing already exists in our system, it's difficult to see that combined with the imported ones in SFDC. This makes it difficult to add all desired leads into nurture campaigns.

Tanner Walz

Vital in a sales role, could use some training on the thing

Reviewed 2019-04-25

I can absolutely attribute my successes at work to DiscoverOrg.

Pros
Incredibly valuable to have so much information at your fingertips. Has opened up sales opportunities to me that I never would have been able to find otherwise. Very robust - almost to a fault.

Cons
Robust to a fault -- I feel like there is so much data in DO but it's not clear enough how to use it. Working in sales, you're in different tools all day and don't have a ton of time to devote to getting proficient in all the things DO can do.

Expensive but accurate information

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
Information was accurate and up to date more often than competing products in my personal experience. This allows us to create mail merges and targeted lists for our business development representatives. We view DiscoverOrg as an essential piece to our sales machine.

Cons
Price is a little much but you get what you pay for.

Dan Winnick

Great way to find new leads

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
DiscoverOrg is a great tool to keep track of target accounts. Their information is very up to date and syncs into Salesforce very easily. They monitor trigger events (company moves, funding, new projects) and can notify you when one of your accounts is mentioned which is very useful.

Cons
I don't have many cons about DiscoverOrg. It does what it needs to do and does it well. I guess one thing would be that the user interface could use a modern overhaul but that's it.

Adam Benitez

DiscoverOrg is a great solution with great people

Reviewed 2017-06-10

Pros
The SFDC sync works really well and provides our Sales team with an easy way of bringing high level leads into our system. Since they acquired iProfile, their EMEA dataset has improved greatly. Real time triggers are very helpful.

Cons
It would be nice if it was easy to find like companies to ones you're searching. Also, while they do have a great deal of higher level positions, DiscoverOrg isn't the greatest if working bottom up. We work top down in general, but it would still be nice to have an exhausted database for all the IT professionals in a company. Many times we have to use LinkedIn to target the lower level professionals.

Barshawn Haynes

Easy, Direct, Accurate

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Visibility of org charts, Project and needs triggers, technology usage information

Pros
I like the layout of the dashboard and how easy it is to navigate from search functions to org charts. I use Discover.org everyday for the latest in org charts and triggers.

Cons
Sometimes the accuracy can be off a tad, but it's usually be one offs. I also think that I can find out more companies in territory through LinkedIn than I can with discover.org

Great Prospecting Tool for Mass Contact Exports

Reviewed 2019-09-10

DiscoverOrg has been beneficial to my sales process and my ability to get thru event prospecting so much faster than before. I have more time to actually contact prospects, instead of spending days searching for them. DiscoverOrg is also very very user friendly, it is so easy to navigate and utilize without any prior training or exposure.

Pros
Unlike some competitors, there is no limit to how many contacts I can export from a list match. When I am pulling hundreds of contacts for events, I can match to company names/websites and then filter my company, employee, location, etc. parameters. It makes acquiring hundreds of contacts so much faster than when we didn't have it.

Cons
DiscoverOrg has been most beneficial for mass exports. When I am doing for targeting prospecting, some information can be missing or inaccurate, not always, but sometimes. For the most part I get all the necessary information I need, but may have to retrieve missing contact info from elsewhere.

Anonymous

Great asset to have in any organization

Reviewed 2019-05-03

Most of the information downloaded and listed are accurate. Our organization has been able to grow our CRM and book of business now that we have access to many more organization s and contact to reach out too.

Pros
User friendly and simple designed platform. I like the scoops and financial search features for each organization. Being able to export an organization employee list for CRM and mail merges.

Cons
The price can be expensive depending on how many licenses you get but worth the money.

Anonymous

I couldn't do my job without it!

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Pros
This software is amazing. I've been a user since before the Rainking acquisition and DiscoverOrg has made the platform complete and amazing.

Cons
I do not have any negative comments. The info is spot on and when it isn't they are quick to remedy.

Nathan Holt

Amazing

Reviewed 2019-06-26

DO is helping us strategically prospect accounts. Do to us having a very complex territory system, DO has made it very easy with ListMatch and uploading a CSV.

Pros
-Being able to bulk upload prospects -See an organizational chart to strategically prospect -Receive Opportunity Alerts and inside Scoop information -Great customer success team

Cons
-Info can be outdated -Sometimes can be overwhelming because the tool is so powerful

Kegan Larsen

Find what you need

Reviewed 2019-08-09

Pros
It is so easy to use. Gives me way more info then I expected. It helped me understand how to sell better and how to talk with people in different orgs within the company.

Cons
Honestly nothing. It works amazing! Dont change a thing.

DiscoverOrg Company and Employee Data Accurracy

Reviewed 2019-03-07

While DiscoverOrg helps with prospecting and finding emails and titles, it also created more problems because I have to spend more time on other platforms or website to find the accurate information for my prospecting. Overall, I am not satisfied.

Pros
The thing I liked the most of this product is that you can find the company profile information (employee number, revenue, emails etc.) to make prospecting and outreach for sales easier.

Cons
The thing that I like least about this software is the lack of of accuracy with the company data. This is frustrating becuase the 80% of the time that I use this to gather prospects, I have found that the employee count, Annual revenue, LinkedIn profiles, and other crucial titles are inaccurate and are not up to date on the current employees that are new or have moved to other positions. This has made my work take longer to do and have to always look at other platforms like LinkedIn, or owler to find the most up to date employees, revenue and employee count and so on.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Discover More

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Pros
Very easy to use, salesforce intergration makes my life so much easier than other solutions

Cons
More direct lines would be a plus but it doesnt take away from the usefulness of the solution.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

LYNN STEWART

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Pros
DiscoverOrg is a help in finding contacts within an organization, including their email, etc. I use it to help with email & marketing events. Plus, it helps to provide me with different contacts within our customers to get deeper & wider within the account.

Cons
Hard to keep all the contact information for so many companies up to date.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Used it to find sales leads.

Reviewed 2018-05-12

More sales leads.

Pros
I like how the information is pretty accurate. Very good way to find new leads by filtering for vertical.

Cons
I wish that there was more direct lines. Also if there were more people in general that would be helpful.

Anonymous

Great sales and marketing tool

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Pros
DiscoverOrg has been very helpful in finding new leads we haven't been able to find through traditional methods. You can search based off of set criteria. You can filter by industry, job title, revenue etc. It is a really good tool if you plan on doing a lot of email marketing.

Cons
I wish you could upload a list of names to see if there were any matches in the system for emails. Often we get a list of names with their company, but no email. It would be great if there was a tool that could cross check that.

Caleb Jack

Reviewed 2019-04-19

Pros
Great for creating .org charts and gaining some info for customers contacts

Cons
Sometimes there’s a lot of outdated data that makes prospecting more annoying

Hayden Anderson

DiscoverOrg is the best.

Reviewed 2019-04-02

We are able to find deeper and larger lists of key contacts, with MUCH more detail as to their role and location than other tools we have tried.

Pros
The customer success and support teams at DiscoverOrg are amazing. We have loved working with Magen and her team and they have helped us become very successful in/with the tool. DiscoverOrg helps us organize, sift, and approach our accounts in a whole new way and it is amazing.

Cons
Sometimes the phone numbers on our contacts/leads are either non-existent or not correct.

Anonymous

Contact Discovery is Easy with Discoverorg!

Reviewed 2019-05-19

DiscoverOrg helps to do big projects like Contact Discovery, Account Profiling, CISO's on the move etc. I AM A HAPPY USER!

Pros
Finding information about different company's employees is easy like their name address phone number and company domain with email address. Discovery of people is easy with this software. All levels like C-level, D-level,M-level can be found with full fledged information.

Cons
We cannot use one account login credentials on multiple devices at single time