Leadfeeder Reviews

4.27/5 (74 reviews)

Anonymous

We use Lead Feeder to track who is visiting our site and what pages they are looking at.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Information that helps us determine if our marketing efforts are effective. We have been able to track site visitors through the entire sales process using the information from Lead Feeder.What I like most about Lead Feeder is how easy it is to see what pages site visitors are visiting the most. It also shows how long they are on the page. This information helps us determine if our content marketing strategies are working. We use the visitor information provided by Lead Feeder to determine if we are reaching the industries we most want to reach. It's also great that Lead Feeder provides some contact information for the visitors on our site. We have been able to make a few connects throughout the marketing process that have converted into sales.

Anonymous

Thanks to Leadfeeder I am aware who visits my website, which pages and for how long.

Reviewed 2017-11-09

Great insight about the kind of organisations and individuals who visit my website, and excellent feedback on the content of my website as they show which pages were visited and for how long. Leadfeeder shows me which pages on my website were visited, how long, plus the lead contact of the visitor. I am so pleased with this service as it gives me valuable feedback on my content and the kind of organisations and individuals who are interested in my products and services. I have done a lot of research on monitoring softwares before I came across Leadfeeder and was pleasant surprised that they are so much more advanced than similar other softwares. I strongly recommend Leadfeeder as the best monitoring software on the market. They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business.

Jay Gross

Leader in Feeding important information!!!

Reviewed 2017-04-04

I have been using Leadfeeder for several months. The only negative I would have is though we know what company and what the IP Address is that the visitor uses, we have no pertinent information to contact an actual individual. However that being said. If Iam discussing business with a company and they are now on our website for an extended period of time, and I can see what pages they have visited, it gives me a great deal of information as to how serious my potential customer is about doing business. It also gives great information about my competitors who visit, and I can get a good feel for potential business in a particular vertical by viewing several companies who visit us in the same industry. I think the product is a valuable tool in my business arsenal. ease of use

Henrik Dyring

Leadfeeder is a great tool for lead generation

Reviewed 2017-04-04

We are using Leadfeeder to see which potential customers are visiting our website. We are a B2B niche market company and we sell our products all over the world. It is really helpful to see what potential customers are visiting our website so we can direct our sales to highly potential leads. It is also nice to see who is visiting our website as a follow up on exhibitions, campaigns etc. We also like the overview per customer that Leadfeeder deliver, so we are able to see the full history of their visits to our website. Would of course love to see what person has visited our website, but maybe one day .....Simplicity, easy to install, full overview of history per customer

Clive Roux

Non-profit experience

Reviewed 2017-04-04

IT is a pretty good product, but we don't make any money from it and because a lot of firms interact with us we are cut off about the 10th of the month already. There is absolutely no point in us paying more fro the service as we make no money from it, but I wish I could see all, not just 1/3 of the firms visiting us. Because the information is mainly firms i.e. Microsoft. There is absolutely no way to get to an individual. For that reason it is useless as a sales tool. So as a user experience/tracking tool it is bordering on too expensive. Most people coming to our website are looking for information, not really to buy something. BUT I appreciate Leadfeeder as a limited use tool.YOu can see who (firms) are coming to your site.

Sophie Gosteau

Nice web tracking application

Reviewed 2017-04-05

I've tried 3 or 4 web tracking applications over the past years and finally selected Leadfeeder for our team for many reasons: ease of use, modern & pleasant design, useful and easy-to-set-up functionality (sorting and filtering features), quality / richness of the IP address database in many countries of interest to us (while many platforms are US centric). I didn't rate the customer support (see above) as I never had to contact them as the platform is of intuitive ease-of-use and as the application has always worked perfectly well for the year or so we've been using it.See my previous comments: ease of use, reliability, database quality, rich functionality, nice & clean design.

Stellan Kristiansson

A real eyeopener for our online marketing

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Before we introduced Leadfeader we where driving blind on our webpage. Sure we got visitors but where they qualified? Alos drilling down in analytics where hard work. We needed a way to present leads for our salesteam without to much tech. The Leadfeeder email reports solves this. They are pushed to our sales staff every morning, sorted on different markets so each person gets his/heres relevant leads. Our awarnes is now very high on whats going on at our web page. Also we hava a clearer view of what leads/companies that comes from Adwords campaign because you can set up Adwords reports with company resolution. Very useful! We have tried other similar solutions but Leadfeeders email reports and support our outstanding!Email reports. Adwords resolution to company. Quick support.

Randell Grooms

So far, experience has been very good. Would be nice to capture the IP

Reviewed 2017-09-25

It loads quickly. User friendly. The web based software compares to a contact list with a brain. It shows how long they are on the website and which links they visited. Interaction whether by phone or email, and nowadays across other channels such as social media or even your customer helpdesk. That information is a gold mine of opportunity, allowing me to identify prospects for up- or cross-sell, convert existing customers to new products or services, target new marketing, or even track invoices. Having this web-based software for my business can dramatically improve my team's collaboration and productivity, increase sales, and heighten customer satisfaction.

Anonymous

Great addition to Marketing Stack - identify effectiveness of campaigns and sources

Reviewed 2018-11-23

We brought LeadFeeder into our stack to identify effectiveness of our ABM campaigns. We wanted to know how effective our campaigns were at attracting new verticals and geo's from our in-target companies and LeadFeeder accomplishes this seamlessly. Bonus points for ease of integration.

Kaileena Sandoval

Leadfeeder Review

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Very positive and helpful in prospecting accounts. I like being able to see who has been visiting our website so we can prospect smarter. The look and feel of the app is easy to understand as well. I like being able to create tags and add them so you can work through the list faster.

William Candy

Great tool for seeing who was on your website

Reviewed 2018-12-15

Tracking who visits my websiteVery easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.

Zach Ettelman

Leadfeeder is a game changer for our sales team and an invaluable outbound sales prospecting tool

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Solid lead generation insights that fuel our outbound sales process. We save a lot of time and effort looking for contacts and having this information automatically be synced with Salesforce.The ability to see contacts associated with the company that is viewing our site is great! I love that Leadfeeder tracks the history of all site views from a particular company. Leadfeeder's workflow features that allow users to assign leads to people and have information pull from Salesforce is amazing. I really like that Leadfeeder allows us to hide ISP views and views that are not relatable to our ideal targets.

Ottomatias Peura

Get more value from your website

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Leadfeeder can help you turn your website from a brochure into a lead generation machine. It won't make miracles by itself, of course, but if you don't already track the things Leadfeeder can show you, you are doing something wrong.It's easy to setup and has integrations to tools we already use (Mailchimp, Salesforce)

Giulia Carboni

The best choice

Reviewed 2017-04-11

Getting qualified sales leads has always been a challenge and a loss of time: you keep contacting people without having the idea whether or not they're interested in your service. This was my daily situation before the discovering of leadfeeder. Now it's simply the first page i read every morning and i couldn't be more satisfied.Very easy to use, perfect integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Ashley Salvador

A great complement to existing sales processes

Reviewed 2017-09-21

Competitive data, lead and opportunity insights. - Great for sales prospecting - Provides fairly accurate information - Shows when and where opportunities visit your site - Great for customer success as you can be proactive when existing clients visit your website - Ability to push to Salesforce - Very responsive customer support

Carol Luong

An excellent tool for B2B companies to see leads who visit their website!

Reviewed 2016-09-13

Even though my digital news service website isn't exactly a B2B company, we used Leadfeeder to track companies who were visiting our website for potential sponsor and ad revenue opportunities. The platform was so easy to use and it literally took under 2 minutes to get started without any technical background needed. Then once on, the onboarding tutorial was great. Their live chat support is also a big plus. Custom feeds, custom notifications, LinkedIn integration, Mailchimp integration

Ken Ingram

Reviewed 2017-09-21

Better information as to whom is visiting our websiteNice interface. What I like most is that it shows all pages viewed and how long a company was viewing each page.

Jussi Lehtonen

Helpful to see what site potential customer is looking

Reviewed 2017-06-01

More business to me and my customersI have used Leadfeeder and Twak.to-Chat together on several websites, Chat worked well with customers who came to our website using their mobile devices (Leadfeeder didn't recognize them) and Leadfeeder would recognize customers based on IP-address etc.

Sampsa Daavitsainen

Closed loop Sales and Marketing for concept adopters

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Overall I have been very please with the product. It provides a great quick-glance for the sales. Did Marketing/Sales activity x have an impact. Much easier for companies to get started with inbound understanding than price range rivalries like e.g. Agile CRM or Mautic. Lacks some stuff from Hubspots marketing light but on the other hand has more features than Hubspot Light. Ease of use

William Neece

Nothing short of exceptional! The information gathered has already proven invaluable.

Reviewed 2017-09-26

The ability to see who, when and where visitors are to our site. We are able to see a correlation between our endeavors and the traffic coming back in. Customer service! Leadfeeder has a deep commitment to sharing knowledge and helping us on the customer side quickly and always with a positive goal in mind.

Gayla Worrell

We use Leadfeeder to see who's been visiting out site.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I didn't set it up and I'm not an admin but, as a member of the marketing team, I get an email that tells me who visited the site. It's simple to use and happens automatically.

Aunrey Uyleman

Intuitive to Use

Reviewed 2017-09-21

I have insight into what prospects are looking at when visiting my website.I like that prospects and decision makers along with what social media they use are now available across all lines of business within a company

Anonymous

This is the future of marketing

Reviewed 2018-03-30

It's not often that I get blown away by a software tool. I think my reaction was, "you can do that?!" This software basically gives me the list of people that are coming to my site and tells me who they are based on their ip. I've been using this to get our salesteam more engaged and the result is fanstatic

Andrew Peluso

Simple And Easy to Use

Reviewed 2017-05-30

My favorite parts are the breakdowns of individual visits and the lead scoring. I know who visited, their behavior flow on the website. As a digital creative agency, we get two kinds of leads. Those just starting out, the founders and business owners, and those who are from a well established business, an employee of the company usually. Leadfeeder helps us easily distinguish the behavior of the latter group so we can adjust our website based on the information they're looking for. Because we can connect our LinkedIn account, we can easily see if there are any mutual connections for a quick introduction.

Samuel Williams

Excellent Lead Sourcing Tool

Reviewed 2017-03-29

I find Leadfeeder a very useful as tool to assist in gaining leads to pass on to our sales team. We don't get a huge amount of realistic opportunities, but when one does come through, that's all it takes to make worth using this tool.Captures the names of businesses that have visited our website.