Contactually Reviews

4.3

How would you rate Contactually?

Pros

It's an extremely easy to use platform with a robust list of features to keep track of your relationships. Their concept of buckets is great and the email marketing automation is great.

Great for managing contacts, follow up, etc., easily and in a 'game-ified' way. Fun and easy to use, and provides useful reminders, etc.

GF

Gordon F.

Fantastic customer service and support, great understanding of the real-world challenges of their market, solid CRM features.

Ben K.

Cons

Too bad, it's about 100% more difficult to create BB's video's in an email that is part of a program.

Hidden fees and some ridiculous idea that some of the features you pay extra for can expire.

Nathan B.

They have some glitches, that sometimes you end up losing your unsaved and even saved work. It has some issue with merging, where they merge unwanted data that leads to duplication of work.

NJ

Nivin J.

Contactually is a game changer for any sales or marketing professional

If you sell anything (one way or another, we all do), you need a smart way to stay in touch and engage with all your customers and prospects. I've never seen anything like Contactually before. It's lean, fast, logical, easy, inexpensive, and seems to have every CRM tool you could ask for. With Contactually, you will boost your efficiency and effectiveness immediately. In each contact page, you...

Cons

Does the Job for CRM and Email Automation!

Overall, I like Contactually. It is one of the easier and more eye-pleasing platforms that is out there for CRM and campaign management.

Pros

I like that Contactually is farely easy to learn to input your clients/contacts into the database. I also really like the feature that allows you to flag your contacts, and based on those flags, can send automated messages. This can help streamline tasks like on-boarding and keeping track of the process flow.

Cons

Finding features can be kind of a challenge.

Great CRM for a great price

Pros

This software does a great job of staying on top of your client relations and reminding you to keep in touch with them. I really like the bucket system for the contacts.

Cons

I think the software needed a better way to filter tasks. It felt like if they accumulated too fast for me, then I never got to the end of my task list.

Contactually - Helps me close more business.

I have been a longtime user of Contactually. I am in enterprise financial software sales, deployments that run from 50k-2M. Contactually connects right into my email account (most of my business is done via email) so it knows when I have contacted customers/prospects, you can also log calls and meetings we well. I create "Buckets" in Contactually, which are similar to a tags, and set a reminder time...

Contactually is my CRM

Pros

Easy to use, very visual, continue to innovate new features

Cons

has moved to be more focused on real estate professionals, but still usable by others

A strong offering, but solves a problem many don't really have.

Remember to follow up with your contacts... smart!

Pros

Cons

price isn't a strong value for those who already have systems in place for contact management and follow-up.

Great tool for the forgetful

Pros

Easily and automatically tracks who I have contacted, when I have done so, and when I need to reach out to them again. For busy professionals seeking to develop and maintain relationships, this is critical, as it allows you to keep yourself fresh in mind for top referrers and clients.

Cons

The interface could be a bit laggy on Safari. As with many cloud-based platforms, I recommend you use the Chrome browser if on a Mac.

Amazing and Robust! I love it

It was difficult to followup and stay engaged with all the new leads and prospects I have, it was a daunting task that I could not keep up with. Contactually takes every lead from multiple sources and emails and puts them into one place, where I can track all interactions and engagement, and it allows me to use templates for emails so that I can generate automated email programs to ensure I remain engaged. With automated reminders and tasks I can ensure that no lead is ever forgotten.

Pros

The ability for it to link to multiple email accounts, because as a real estate agent I use muiltiple accounts. I also love the overall robustness of the programs, the templates, and the training videos are super informative.

Cons

At this point nothing. I was literally blown away by the features this program provides.

It's helped me improve my productivity since I began using it.

Increased productivity and follow up with customers who would have normally fell by the wayside.

Pros

Follow up reminders. Buckets and categorization. Cross-platform integration. Customer support is very user friendly.

Cons

The outdated phone app that constantly crashes. The syncing needs to be refreshed more often (or instantly) so that it recognizes when a message is sent.

Easy to keep up with clients

Pros

The reminders on who I haven't spoken too in a while, easy way to export excel spread sheets, buckets, and templates that can do scale mail.

Cons

I can't see my sent folder for previous emails easy, so when I want to send more of the same email to new clients I have to go into my old email and copy and paste it. I could also be doing it wrong.

Contactually for Real Estate Agents

Pros

The thing I like most about Contactually is being able to have one place to store all your clients/friends/families and being able to edit and keep track of them!

Cons

The least thing that I liked about Contactually was trying to link it up to your address book from iphone.

Great CRM software

Pros

Easy to use and it stores every bit of information you need to keep track of your client data in one system.

Cons

There were reports of the software actually mixing up customer data so I'm afraid this might happen. I hope they update the software continually so this doesn't happen.

Best Tool for Staying in Touch

I've been using Contactually for well more than a year. There is no contact automation tool available with this kind of power or ease of use at any where near this price point. They've made the UI slick and intuitive. It integrates with my Google Apps and SalesForce CRM and they've managed to do all that without a lot of technical glitches or issues. Contactually helps me move people through the pipeline and keeps important clients and leads from falling through the cracks.

Pros

Fast, intuitive design, easy to use, powerful features, price

Cons

could be more robust in allowing me to track a person through various social media

Buy this if you want to use a competing Brokerage's CRM

Pros

Had a lot of promise, did like automated follow ups and scale mail capabilities

Cons

Now owned by a brokerage. Hello? why is this good for any agents not working for that brokerage now?

Super helpful, interactive with a ton of fantastic support

I think Contactually is an incredible tool to help me organize my contacts and communicate them - intentionally and regularly. I used to scramble to do this and was always reaction. Now I can be proactive and initiate contact. They make it easy! And I've really appreciated the support and help. When I'm stuck, they jump in with ideas, contact and responses. I'm not only impressed - I recommend it to everyone. I'm able to have different frequencies of contact with different types of people. I'm able to set up automatic programs to communicate. I'm able to save email templates that save me a ton of time. I'm able to care for people like I want to do.

Cons

Good experience. Bought after the frist month.

Keep track of projects an people.

Pros

Helps me keep track of projects and people. The project feature is really helpfull since you can add one or more people to it.

Cons

Had some issues with contacts. It now seems ok but I still always double check. Good help from customer service.

Hidden fees

Poor customer service with a great platform.

Pros

Great CRM, lots of good features at first.

Not a bad CRM

Pros

Not a bad CRM depending on your use case. Doesn't quite offer all of the features that the bigger names do, but it works for smaller-scale marketing.

Cons

Lacks some functionality, but overall is a decent CRM if it meets your needs.

Great system for anyone whose relationships fuel their business !”

I have used Contactually since soon after it launched. I have found it to be one of the most user friendly systems I've used in over a decade. It is very "plug and play" with a low barrier to hitting the ground running. The buckets are a terrific way of effectively segmenting your database and tags are a great method to further group by project. It has been a wonderful tool both in my business as well as my non profit work as well. The iPhone app is terrific- to keep those connections and relationships on the go- truly appreciate the daily digest as well.

Pros

Easy to use. Great mobile app. Inexpensive.

Cons

Simply the best contact management system combined with a smart CRM.

I have been looking for the best platform that integrates with my business tools, simple and easy to use, but with all the important features that I would need in a contact management and CRM for business. Contactually was the solution. Absolutely the best in class and I would highly recommend it for any business.

Pros

- Contact management system and CRM - Two way integration and sync with Google contacts - Smart follow up process - Template ready to use for follow ups - Intelligent reminders - Excellent pipeline management

Cons

Hmmm... None!

Great CRM. Does what it is supposed to

Pros

Takes info directly from your email history or phone making for less data entry and less likely to forget to add someone

Cons

Not as customizable as I would like. It would be great if users could change fields to meet personal needs

Streamlines business so well

Pros

I like that I no longer have to keep up with my follow ups and contacts. Everything is so wonderfully automatic.

Cons

Takes a bit to plug everything into but once all your contacts and programs are set up it is incredible!

Best App I have ever used!

I am a big time networking freak. I meet people everyday and I wanted a way to keep up with all the folks I meet. I wanted something that connects, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and email on a daily basis. In comes Contactually and 10 minutes later I have a systematic way to stay connected to all of them. I ask for 25 follow-ups a day and in just a few minutes a day, I touch them. Thank you Contactually.

Pros

Ease of use to keep up with contacts.

Cons

People on Facebook and Twitter are not the most responsive but Linkedin Rocks!

Contactually is awesome for managing and building a ton of relations for our entire team at once.

Contactually is absolutely awesome. From personalized marketing automation, email tracking, relationship management, and tracking and collaborating on deals as a team, it does it all. It's been a huge help in organizing our whole sales processes to increase consistency and efficiency, especially as we scale our business development team.

Pros

Customized rules and programs for different types of contacts. Team collaboration Email tracking for opens/clicks Integrated chrome plugin for gmail

Cons

None

Contactually perfect for my needs

I've tried a lot of CRM systems, and most of them take way too much time to customize and set up in a way that's actually useful for you. Contactually is the only one that I feel reflects the way I actually network and keep in touch with people. I like the focus on push reminders (who I should be following up with each day), buckets (based on how I know these people), introductions, and group emailing. It's simple to use and I've recommended it to multiple people too. There's even an awesome mobile app!