Contactually Reviews

4.4/5 (85 reviews)

Jennifer Harris

Mixed feelings

Reviewed 2015-12-17

I have been using, or should I say paying, for Contactually for the past year. I was looking for a CRM that would keep my contacts organized and in one place, and one which would help me follow-up with leads and prospects. Initially, Contactually seemed like the CRM for me. I loved the Outlook plug-in and the social intergrations. However, things started to go sideways quickly. Some of my contacts started syncing incorrectly with Facebook contacts--merging completely different people into one. Contacts that I deleted (repeatedly) were re-appearing with outdated info. Support was quick to respond, but they couldn't provide an answer, or a solution. They blamed Facebook and essentially said there was nothing more that they could do. I eventually had to un-link my Facebook account. About three weeks later, they contacted me to say that they had discovered a bug and that it should be fixed. Some time after that, they discontinued integration with Facebook. The next issue I had was the Outlook plug-in started malfunctioning. I would get error messages when sending email. Again, Support was quick to respond, however they couldn't locate the source of the problem. To be honest, I've never explored the marketing aspects of Contactually--the ability to set up automated email programs etc. I think I knew I wouldn't stick with the system long-term so I didn't bother to set anything up. I've been searching for another (cheaper) CRM for the past month.I love the clean interface. Support was always very responsive, if somewhat limited in their ability to provide answers. As far as relationship management, the system does a good job of prompting you to contact people you haven't interacted with in a while. It also gives you a letter grade every week to let you know how you're doing, which is fun and motivating. There are lots of free webinars offered on how to use Contactually and how to improve your business. The Outlook plug-in is great (when it works). I have colleagues who love and swear by Contactually.

Veronica Wager

Contactually does everything right!

Reviewed 2018-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, this CRM lives up to its reputation. It isn't cheap but I've seen more expensive systems that actually suck. If you have it in the budget and also want a CRM that has vast capabilities and marketing -- this is your CRM. This system is very user friendly. I picked it up within only a few days. Customization is vast but made so its not overwhelming. It is designed so well and is so amazingly intuitive it is super easy to use and makes you like using the system. The template library is huge but structured very well so it's not daunting. The templates also feel more personal and not a cookie-cutter mass email. The Bucked game is fantastic for getting those who drag their feet about categorizing need clients. Overall, this software is the bees-knees!

Mary Ann Markowitz

Great value CRM

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I found Contactually as I upgraded my business's ATS. This is the perfect compliment, it ties in with Google email so anything I do in one system, shows up in the other. I've been looking for years and this is the first one that appealed to me for the features and the price.Ease of use, love the Contactually Chrome Addon that allows me to save articles for forwarding. I appears very personal when sending these to clients; the response rate was through the roof compared to regular emails.

Tzvika Barenholz

Excellent CRM for Personal and Small Project Work

Reviewed 2017-07-21

it helps me manage my personal strategic network and get ahead as a professional.Contractually does all the basic things right - managing contacts, tagging them, emailing, tracking interactions, integrating with other apps effortlessly. For me as someone who uses a personal CRM system for my own strategic network, it is exactly what i need.

Amazing customer management software

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Increased customer follow and retention. The simplicity of the entire system is profound. It's an extremely easy to use platform with a robust list of features to keep track of your relationships. Their concept of buckets is great and the email marketing automation is great.

Jenniffer Lee

Read THIS before using that

Reviewed 2017-07-15

The software is very user friendly and stores everything you would ever want in one tidy place but it does not accurately store the data. It has deleted contacts, merged unrelated contacts and added incorrect info to contact profiles, rendering it more dangerous than helpful. I have used CRMs for decades and this was the best product I have ever used before it started corrupting all of the data in it. Contactually is super smooth and easy to use. It will store everything you need and do everything you would want a CRM to do and more. I tried thousands of products before moving to this one about 3 years ago. It is user friendly and pretty, but read the HUGE con below before choosing it.

Linda Welsh, CRS, MCNE, CIPS, CLHMS, GRI, ABR

Contactually continues to improve and expand the value they bring to their Real Estate CRM

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Contactually helps me keep on top of my contacts, relationships and follow ups. I love how user friendly and aesthetically pleasing and simple the website and app as well as the functionality are.the real time linking with your email to show you emails to and from the client....and the newly added toolbar aspect whereby a right hand extension opens when you are in an email with a client or affiliated vendor

William Blackburn

Contactually Concierge Service

Reviewed 2018-10-30

We are still relatively new to the service (just over one year). Caroline has made a major difference in making Contactually integrate with our other systems.Caroline Long is our representative. We were a client of Contactually when they offered their new Concierge Service. We signed up immediately as it was just what we needed. We were not fully using the tools within Contactually when Caroline was assigned to our account. We are very happy with her work and would recommend her and this service for other Contactually accounts.

Tim Hickle

Really great for individuals, not bad for teams either.

Reviewed 2017-04-14

I've used Contactually several times. I've used it personally and set up entrepreneurs and small sales staffs on it. This is the best CRM, in my opinion, for teams of three or less. Tons of automation options and scheduling options to help you "scale yourself."Automation is great, really easy to use for individuals, dynamically monitors your inbox, so you don't need to "log" much.

Brook Borup

Great for automation and tracking

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Contactually is the best CRM for business owners that want to track and automate lists of any size. They not only have email sending capabilities, but they track calls, texts, emails and manual notes as well. They integrate with all sorts of systems so that you can automate your business followup. Get some help to be most efficient, but it's easy to use right out of the box as well. I have service based clients that are 10K a year to 500K a year using this system and it's just what they need Automation Included

Helena Demuynck ★  Authentic Leadership

Good tool, not GDPR compliant

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Like working with Contactually. Has all the features you need as a small or medium-sized business owner. Flexible, easy set-up.

Gregory Campbell

Best CRM, Worst Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-10-23
Review Source: Software Advice

It's ease of use, overall visual appearance and it's excellent features for client follow up and maintenance.

Tom Mohr

Remembering what matters most, People!

Reviewed 2014-08-27

As a business owner in a service industry, real estate, it is critical for me to build relationships on a consistent basis and make sure that I foster them as much as possible. This has been realized by contactually in a very fun, easy to manage, and clean way. Their philosophies on organization make keeping in touch with people and locating people very easy. For someone that is focused daily on growing their database and not letting anyone get lost in translation, I can have confidence that contactually will remind me of the people that I need to reach out to once again and gives me a place where I can keep track of those conversations for future reference - which is phenomenal for someone that really wants to be able to focus on a conversation and then tuck it away for later when things need to be referenced again. I think one of the best things about the team at contactually is the fact that they are a growing company of people that are very passionate about helping others. I have not had one unpleasant conversation with them, and every time I feel like they want to hear about the features that I am looking for as well as how you they can improve the features that are already in place.great services, awesome layout, easy to learn the basics

Brandon Doyle

Best CRM for building RELATIONSHIPS

Reviewed 2018-09-29

The support staff has been fantastic, since implementing Contactually our business has grown tremendouslyBeing able to sort contacts, create follow up rules, receive reminders and automated sync with email/phone

Paul Jaglowski

Great CRM for any startup trying to scale!

Reviewed 2017-07-19

After having my team try several other CRM tools, I'm thankful that we found Contactually. Onboarding was simple, the customer service team is very responsive, and it integrates seamlessly with our existing systems. Overall, it is a great value for the price and I wold highly recommend it to anyone running sales for a small team. A few of my favorite features that I can no longer live without are: 1. ScaleMail - allows us to send large, personalized batches of emails to potential clients 2. Pre-built lead nurture programs to help our team stay focused in our outreach efforts 3. Library of pre-written (and proven) email templates which provide GREAT inspiration

Jason Janes

Used to be my favorite CRM but they are slow to innovate and add New Features

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Really great CRM for computer novices. The dashboard is a great implementation of daily tasks & reminders. Many CRM's could learn something by looking at the Dashboard in Contactually. The Bucket Game is an easy way to classify your contacts into similar groups.

Anonymous

After trying many CRM's I found this to be the most user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

I can keep track of all my clients and stay connected in a way I wasn't able to previously.Ease of use and the bucket system make this the go to CRM for realtors. I love that it can read my emails and recognize when I have a new contact or knows when there are double contacts. I am in my 9th year of real estate and wish I had found this sooner.

Anonymous

Easy to understand client followup and business development without the admin headache.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

I love that it takes the thinking out of a CRM so i can do the work. With templates, action sets, and recommended behaviors / tasks based on activities, I can know that I'm following industry-leading activities.

Geoff Whiteman

Love this product. Couldn't work without it.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

So much to say!!! I love that contactually will automatically update contacts. I really like the ability to send template emails and schedule these. I think the pipeline and program feature is invaluable. Finally organizing by buckets is great as was the onboarding process.

Andrew Ford

Finally a CRM that does what you need it to do!

Reviewed 2017-07-20

The bucketing system is as simple as it is genius. The developers are working hard behind the scenes to improve the product and the results show.

Kriss Whiteman

Extremely helpful software for beginning fundraisers.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

This software, overall, has good functionality. I love being able to keep track of a wide variety of groups and communication strategies using Pipelines and Buckets.

Bianka Yankov

Best Real Estate CRM

Reviewed 2018-10-29

I have been a user for many years. When I first signed up it took me some time to get comfortable but the product go better and I got a lot of support from the contractually team. they listen to the users feedback and work with you. Love my personal concierge Caroline Long keeping me accountable and on top of my database. everything.. buckets, scale mail.. best Real estate CRM I have ever used.

Chris Van Patten

An awesome CRM for maintaining relationships

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-07

Contactually has helped me strengthen relationships and win new projects.Contactually seems unique among CRMs in that it's focussed on maintaining a 'pace of communication', where you want to regularly re-engage with certain people. This makes it great when you have a lot of people you want to talk with, follow up with, and build a strong relationship with. I'm someone who tends to get focussed on whatever project I'm working on and forget to follow up with key prospects, clients, and even friends. Contactually helps me work around my own forgetfulness.

Emilia Griswold

Changed. My. Life.

Reviewed 2012-04-12

Yes, yes, yes! This has helped me strengthen both business and personal relationships and I've already gotten several new consulting gigs because I followed up with someone. Contactually literally paid for itself in just a few months.It really does live up to the promise of "a personal assistant for your inbox." Contactually checks your email to figure out the most important people in your life, and then reminds you to follow up with them. And it's super easy to use -- I barely had to do anything to get started. Perfect example of how it's helped me: Yesterday, I was thinking it had been a long time since I talked with a friend who could probably help me drum up business. And then today Contactually reminded me to get in touch with that friend, because it had been 6 months since we'd talked. Amazing!

Alex Kaufman

Contactually - Pure Disappointment - Terrible Service - AVOID!!!

Reviewed 2017-02-02

THEY WANT YOU TO PAY TO BETA TEST THIS CRAP SOFTWARE From the moment I started using this software there were bugs, and issues that cost me time and money. The redeeming qualities were always outweighed by the issues I had. If you are a busy professional looking to find a CRM solution look elsewhere. All the time spent going through my contacts and putting them in buckets was a total waste of time. Even though they gave me a 25% discount I still decided not to stay on with them, but the software was so bad I put my account on hold. They now claim it has been improved since then, but I can't even get a straight answer on how to get my contact lists downloaded without paying for another month. I don't really need them, but had a new project I could have used. They also wont honor the discount they promised me for "life" in writing. I even opened the door for them to show me how much they improved but their customer service completely dropped the ball this time when I had a really simple issue that couldn't be resolved within weeks. How do I download my contacts without a paid account?Basic features, Easy to use when it woks