All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Contactually Reviews

Pros

Fantastic customer service and support, great understanding of the real-world challenges of their market, solid CRM features.

Ben K.

Read the full review
Great for managing contacts, follow up, etc., easily and in a 'game-ified' way. Fun and easy to use, and provides useful reminders, etc.

Gordon F.

Read the full review
I also love the overall robustness of the programs, the templates, and the training videos are super informative.

Tina H.

Read the full review

Cons

Too bad, it's about 100% more difficult to create BB's video's in an email that is part of a program.

Read the full review
Had a terrible experience. Signed up for a year contract and spoke to the salesperson who started us about moving over to another CRM and asked to be sure not to renew.

4.3

Contactually continues to improve and expand the value they bring to their Real Estate CRM

Contactually helps me keep on top of my contacts, relationships and follow ups. I love how user friendly and aesthetically pleasing and simple the website and app as well as the functionality are.

Pros

the real time linking with your email to show you emails to and from the client....and the newly added toolbar aspect whereby a right hand extension opens when you are in an email with a client or affiliated vendor

Cons

the follow up features/emails etc. were somewhat lacking...however, they have improved this aspect incredibly

Mixed feelings

I have been using, or should I say paying, for Contactually for the past year. I was looking for a CRM that would keep my contacts organized and in one place, and one which would help me follow-up with leads and prospects. Initially, Contactually seemed like the CRM for me. I loved the Outlook plug-in and the social intergrations. However, things started to go sideways quickly. Some of my contacts...

Pros

I love the clean interface. Support was always very responsive, if somewhat limited in their ability to provide answers. As far as relationship management, the system does a good job of prompting you to contact people you haven't interacted with in a while. It also gives you a letter grade every week to let you know how you're doing, which is fun and motivating. There are lots of free webinars offered on how to use Contactually and how to improve your business. The Outlook plug-in is great (when it works). I have colleagues who love and swear by Contactually.

Cons

For me, the cost is too much for a system that I am not using to its full potential. In the process of trying to find another CRM, I've encountered plenty alternatives at less than 1/3 the cost. The inability of Support to identify and solve problems I had with the system is also a con. The only Social integrations are Twitter and Linked In, so the benefits of those to me are slim. The bottom line is that I would probably stick with Contactually if the price was right--and for me that means no more than $10/month.

Read THIS before using that

The software is very user friendly and stores everything you would ever want in one tidy place but it does not accurately store the data. It has deleted contacts, merged unrelated contacts and added incorrect info to contact profiles, rendering it more dangerous than helpful. I have used CRMs for decades and this was the best product I have ever used before it started corrupting all of the data in it.

Pros

Contactually is super smooth and easy to use. It will store everything you need and do everything you would want a CRM to do and more. I tried thousands of products before moving to this one about 3 years ago. It is user friendly and pretty, but read the HUGE con below before choosing it.

Cons

While I think Contacually is the best CRM I have found to date and it will do everything you want, it has now mixed up all of my data. It has merged unrelated contact together, deleted contacts, added job titles and profiles to contact that don't belong to them. I am a HEAVY CRM user and now I can't trust the data I put into Contactually because the phone number I dial may or may not belong to the...

Contactually Concierge Service

We are still relatively new to the service (just over one year). Caroline has made a major difference in making Contactually integrate with our other systems.

Pros

Caroline Long is our representative. We were a client of Contactually when they offered their new Concierge Service. We signed up immediately as it was just what we needed. We were not fully using the tools within Contactually when Caroline was assigned to our account. We are very happy with her work and would recommend her and this service for other Contactually accounts.

Cons

We need texting within Contactually. We can only cut and paste presently to record these interactions.

Unacceptable Pricing Changes.

Frustrating to have to focus my time on the phone with tech support instead of being able to just use the software at the price I signed up for.

Pros

Very useful program, easy to use and feels more modern than most CRM's to date.

Cons

My credit card expired after a year and a half of using this software. My "old plan" was no longer available and a price increase of 15% ($108 + Tax / Year) was now the "only available option" when I went to update my credit card within a week of receiving notice to update my credit card info.

disappointed in the customer service

Poor. I'm left thinking I got tricked and scammed

Pros

the program itself is good but I'm questioning the companies integrity

Cons

the hidden fees makes contactually appear dishonest. Usually the is admin access. This program has the fees hidden or somewhere else until you sign some up then it's full price like a user. When i say the price I canceled my two people immediately and I am still being charged. They never actually used the program . I think this company cares little about clients and more about hidden price and makes it difficult to ever get money back. So disappointed!

Remembering what matters most, People!

As a business owner in a service industry, real estate, it is critical for me to build relationships on a consistent basis and make sure that I foster them as much as possible. This has been realized by contactually in a very fun, easy to manage, and clean way. Their philosophies on organization make keeping in touch with people and locating people very easy. For someone that is focused daily on...

Pros

great services, awesome layout, easy to learn the basics

Cons

tasks functionality is lacking, very focused on messaging when I am very focused on over the phone - would like to see a faster way to update contacts.

Best CRM for building RELATIONSHIPS

The support staff has been fantastic, since implementing Contactually our business has grown tremendously

Pros

Being able to sort contacts, create follow up rules, receive reminders and automated sync with email/phone

Cons

I wish Facebook still allowed data sync

Was recently purchased by Compass

Pros

Really great software and CRM for social and relationship selling fields.

Cons

Was recently purchased by a Real Estate Company. Competing agents are now supporting (and funding) their competitor.

An awesome CRM for maintaining relationships

Contactually has helped me strengthen relationships and win new projects.

Pros

Contactually seems unique among CRMs in that it's focussed on maintaining a 'pace of communication', where you want to regularly re-engage with certain people. This makes it great when you have a lot of people you want to talk with, follow up with, and build a strong relationship with. I'm someone who tends to get focussed on whatever project I'm working on and forget to follow up with key prospects, clients, and even friends. Contactually helps me work around my own forgetfulness.

Cons

I wish it wasn't so focussed heavily on Real Estate, and was maybe a little easier to use. It also doesn't provide support for multiple email accounts which is frustrating you really need multiple accounts for multiple emails.

Contactually does everything right!

Overall, this CRM lives up to its reputation. It isn't cheap but I've seen more expensive systems that actually suck. If you have it in the budget and also want a CRM that has vast capabilities and marketing -- this is your CRM.

Pros

This system is very user friendly. I picked it up within only a few days. Customization is vast but made so its not overwhelming. It is designed so well and is so amazingly intuitive it is super easy to use and makes you like using the system. The template library is huge but structured very well so it's not daunting. The templates also feel more personal and not a cookie-cutter mass email. The Bucked game is fantastic for getting those who drag their feet about categorizing need clients. Overall, this software is the bees-knees!

Cons

There are very few cons I found to the system. The largest one for my company is the reporting. It has basic reporting capabilities but we need a more robust reporting system to track all types of income from deals, especially the ability to see monthly revenue, total sale and the commission from this, lost $, etc... They are working on getting more reporting capabilities but doesn't help in the present....

Excellent CRM for Personal and Small Project Work

it helps me manage my personal strategic network and get ahead as a professional.

Pros

Contractually does all the basic things right - managing contacts, tagging them, emailing, tracking interactions, integrating with other apps effortlessly. For me as someone who uses a personal CRM system for my own strategic network, it is exactly what i need.

Cons

I use an iPhone, and the iOS app does not automatically sync my phone calls to contractually, so I need to add them manually. same for whatsapp. this is of course no fault of contactually but a limitation of ios and whatsapp being closed gardens and inaccessible. but that's the one thing that make my life harder as a user.

Amazing customer management software

Increased customer follow and retention.

Pros

The simplicity of the entire system is profound. It's an extremely easy to use platform with a robust list of features to keep track of your relationships. Their concept of buckets is great and the email marketing automation is great.

Cons

When I used this software, it was largely geared towards the real estate world. It is easy to customize however, there are some features that other CRMs do a little bit better from the customer management perspective. When I stopped using the software, email automation that was created prior continued to go out for almost a year after I had left the company and cancelled my account with them. It is an expensive piece of software, but if it helps you land one more deal - it's well worth the money.

Really great for individuals, not bad for teams either.

I've used Contactually several times. I've used it personally and set up entrepreneurs and small sales staffs on it. This is the best CRM, in my opinion, for teams of three or less. Tons of automation options and scheduling options to help you "scale yourself."

Pros

Automation is great, really easy to use for individuals, dynamically monitors your inbox, so you don't need to "log" much.

Cons

Can be difficult to implement for larger sales teams.

Falling Behind

Originally it was great for staying in touch with customers, but now most CRMs will provide similar functionality. Their lack of focus on their general users is really starting to show in their product with bugs that aren't being fixed and a general lack of innovation.

Pros

Easy to use. Very user-friendly system for staying in touch with people. Good interface

Cons

They have almost completely stopped innovating and improving their product. Their customer service directly says they are no longer focused on general users and they are only focused on innovating for Compass. It's a real shame as the product was great, but it's really starting to fall behind the other CRMs for real estate agents.

Great for automation and tracking

Contactually is the best CRM for business owners that want to track and automate lists of any size. They not only have email sending capabilities, but they track calls, texts, emails and manual notes as well. They integrate with all sorts of systems so that you can automate your business followup. Get some help to be most efficient, but it's easy to use right out of the box as well. I have service based clients that are 10K a year to 500K a year using this system and it's just what they need

Pros

Automation Included

Cons

Sending limits are based on google settings. Could add DKIM to make it more robust.

Good tool, not GDPR compliant

Pros

Like working with Contactually. Has all the features you need as a small or medium-sized business owner. Flexible, easy set-up.

Cons

The tool is not GDPR compliant, and it seems they will not do anything about that. That is the reason why I stopped using it this year. Pitty...

Best CRM, Worst Customer Service

Pros

It's ease of use, overall visual appearance and it's excellent features for client follow up and maintenance.

Cons

Customer service always quick on chat but unresolved issues go, well, unresolved, for weeks. Zero follow up after multiple emails on 3 different occasions. Most tech platforms I use for real estate have issues resolved within minutes. Contactually takes weeks and multiple attempts to reach/resolve. I really hope no one has this experience but notice that others have as well after reading reviews. Too bad I like it so much or I'd go elsewhere. Good for you Contactually.

Great software, helped me make sales!

Pros

Somehow this software always seems to know who you need to contact next! Compared to digging through contacts on other CRMs, this is the most intelligent one I've found. When I open up my app, follow ups appear and they are extremely relevant to deals I'm trying to close currently.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about Contactually. I like everything about it so far.

Used to be my favorite CRM but they are slow to innovate and add New Features

Pros

Really great CRM for computer novices. The dashboard is a great implementation of daily tasks & reminders. Many CRM's could learn something by looking at the Dashboard in Contactually. The Bucket Game is an easy way to classify your contacts into similar groups.

Cons

Failure to innovate. slow as molasses on a cold winter day to add features. Customers have been asking for a "Birthday Field" for 3+years and it's still not part of the Contacts data set. Numerous other feature requests never get implemented either. They say you "own" your data and it can be easily exported but that's just not true. The do have exports of your data but it is an incomplete set of data. If you create 50 custom email templates there is now way to export them or save them if you choose to use a different product. That isn't data portability. Also, had some issues with backups not being able to be restored.

Great CRM for any startup trying to scale!

Pros

After having my team try several other CRM tools, I'm thankful that we found Contactually. Onboarding was simple, the customer service team is very responsive, and it integrates seamlessly with our existing systems. Overall, it is a great value for the price and I wold highly recommend it to anyone running sales for a small team. A few of my favorite features that I can no longer live without are: 1. ScaleMail - allows us to send large, personalized batches of emails to potential clients 2. Pre-built lead nurture programs to help our team stay focused in our outreach efforts 3. Library of pre-written (and proven) email templates which provide GREAT inspiration

Cons

When we first began using Contactually we had one minor issue uploading contacts, but after notifying the team they quickly resolved the issue and uploading has since been a piece of cake!

After trying many CRM's I found this to be the most user friendly.

I can keep track of all my clients and stay connected in a way I wasn't able to previously.

Pros

Ease of use and the bucket system make this the go to CRM for realtors. I love that it can read my emails and recognize when I have a new contact or knows when there are double contacts. I am in my 9th year of real estate and wish I had found this sooner.

Cons

I think I may need to upgrade to an automatic drip campaign version as it's tricky to figure out what to keep emailing contacts about.

Contactually review

For the right person, this is a great CMS.

Pros

I really like how easy it was to add different contacts to your "buckets". In fact, you could even play it as a game to make it easier to sort your contacts.

Cons

It didn't have a robust enough functionality for my business. I think if you are looking for a CMS that keeps your database in order, Contactually is a good choice. If you require more than just database management and email drip campaigns, you may be disappointed.

Easy to understand client followup and business development without the admin headache.

Pros

I love that it takes the thinking out of a CRM so i can do the work. With templates, action sets, and recommended behaviors / tasks based on activities, I can know that I'm following industry-leading activities.

Cons

I personally am NOT at the point were I can justify this cost each month. I certainly need to get my sales to a point that would justify spending this on a CRM. I also didn't like that I could only try it for a 14 day period. While this is enough to see the functions of a software, its NOT long enough to feel traction in your business, which is the ultimate selling benefit of a software program.

Love this product. Couldn't work without it.

Pros

So much to say!!! I love that contactually will automatically update contacts. I really like the ability to send template emails and schedule these. I think the pipeline and program feature is invaluable. Finally organizing by buckets is great as was the onboarding process.

Cons

I price has gone up in recent years. I wish i could switch to the annual payment without losing the grandfathered in option. I also wish the app had more functionality especially access to the pipelines.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.