Zonka Feedback Reviews

Shefali V.

Tanya K.

Overall experience was very good. We are happy with the service provided.

Priya A.

Jason W.

The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire.

Megha V.

There is a small learning curve for the customization and implementation components, but that's hardly a negative.

Todd T.

4.9

Hace su trabajo perfectamente y nos ayuda mucho

Por ahora no la hemos probado mucho, sólo tenemos una encuesta funcionando, un NPS que está funcionando muy bien.

Pros

Muy fácil de usar e implementar, me gusta sobre todo la conexión con HubSpot.

Cons

El diseño quizá es un poco feo, pero bueno pienso que es algo fácil de mejorar y no es algo que impacte al uso de la herramienta

Nice design in Zonka Feedback

The focus of using Zonka Feedback is to collect survey responses to improve products for customers. Also, onboarding and offboarding clients are good reasons to use Zonka Feedback. Because there are a great many features expect to take a little time to read and test. This is not a negative point. This is important to maximize all the features and create a good automatic system.

Pros

There are many features available. The Survey Builder is very easy to use with numerous features and customization options. The builder allows you to click to create (customize). I have no interest in using code to customize. Thus, I like the fast and flexible design in Zonka Feedback. The templates are tremendously helpful as a starting point to create surveys. They have lists of questions and sequences...

Cons

I come from using Google Forms to create surveys. I have to figure out all the new tools/features in Zonka Feedback. I don't consider this a downside to the app. Expect to be patient to read through the numerous features on each page. It will take a little bit of time to figure out all the features in Zonka Feedback.

A promising survey software with powerful form builder!

Pros

- Survey logic is easy to understand - Once you finish building your survey form, it offers various distribution channels, including SMS, web, QR code, Popup, Embeds, Email, Mobile app, etc. So we can efficiently distribute our survey form to customers. - SMS quota included which is very good for what we pay.

Cons

- The form design elements, fonts, Pixel, layout design, are not yet polished. It can improve more beautifully. - File upload form is not here. It will help to create more powerful surveys.

Zonka, you're very good!

Zonka Feedback is a great tool! Especially as the LTD, Zonka is an effective tool that can be used to collect data with no limits of question, so if you need it, you won't regret if you buy Zonka!

Pros

(big things) - Intuitive and easy-to-use design. - A lot of templates that are very well prepared. - SMS sending ability - I didn't check it but is it WOW option in LTD. - A lot of integrations! - Promising roadmap! - Very nice and fast communication with the support on the chat.

Cons

(small things ;)) - Lack of option of changing the font on the welcome screen (I can change a lot of different things, but I would love to have the possibility to change the size, bolding, etc. of my text). - If I integrate my results of a survey to Google Sheet I don't see the number of questions (it is really, really helpful for science research to know it), I only see the text of the question.

Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office

Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros

Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Cons

The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

User Friendly Feedback Tool

Overall the tool is very user friendly. Through this app we were able to track our patient experience on real time and also if there was any suggestion or negative experience we were able to act on it immediately. This helps us to ensure that all our patients leave our hospital with a positive experience.

Pros

Ease to set-up. Instantly shares the feedback with the Team members.

Cons

Nothing Specific. Dashboard can be dynamic to make it more effective.

Zonka Feedback - my great all-in-one suite for customers feedback

As said, I am having a good experience with Zonka so far. The UI is professional and UX is smooth - simple and effective. The templates are good, especially NPS. The supports are quite responsive, and helpful.

Pros

Zonka is a solid tool to obtain feedbacks from customers. I like that I can create a feedback collection survey in minutes, not hours, thanks to very helpful and thoughtful templates built by Zonka I like that the builder can be minimalistic, yet very effective and powerful to design feedback collection forms. The Net Promoter Score style survey of Zonka is one of the most handsome design in the market. I also like that there is option in Zonka for offline surveys - can be installed in touchscreen / Ipad to put in kios for offline customers feedback. This is a rare feature.

Cons

I hope that Zonka can provide an online survey report result - rather than the current PDF download. That can be helpful in case I want customers to have a live view of the results (like a poll) Other than that, I am mostly satisfied with Zonka Feedback for my customer survey tool.

Great feedback and survey platform. Suitable even for hybrid or traditional businesses

I was searching for an omnichannel way to collect feedback. Some of my customers are not tech-savvy and don't even have an email. With Zonka Feedback, surveys can be collected via SMS or at physical touchpoints too.

Pros

Many things! Zonka has a modern interface on both the backend and customer-facing form. The survey builder is easy to use and has many pre-made templates. There are many options to distribute the survey, including offline (device kiosk) mode. This makes it a great tool not just for internet businesses but also for brick and mortar / traditional businesses. If you have several physical locations, Zonka even has location reporting (with appropriate plan subscription). White label domain is supported and the set up was very easy and straightforward. You can even export the email template to be used with popular email marketing platforms such as Salesforce, SendGrid, Hubspot and Campaign Monitor.

Cons

Very little. Perhaps the feedback interface (in customer view) is not as "fun" as say TypeForm but it runs it close. Also, even though there is an option to allow customers to switch language, it would be great if there was an auto translate from english to the other language option for the backend user so that it doesn't need to be retyped from scratch.

Great Start and a Bright Future

Pros

I consider reputation management vital to the growth of my business. Zonka already provides a very robust platform, but after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about what is on their roadmap (explanation below), it was a must-purchase for me. It took me less than 5 minutes to create a beautiful email survey that I could send to my customers. I've used survey builders in the past that are clunky and don't allow me to send something that's truly on-brand. Zonka's customization is fantastic. From logos, colors, and fonts, Zonka enables me to send something that aligns with my brand image.

Cons

It's not a current feature, but I am excited about something on the roadmap: Conditional redirect. This would mean that in your survey, if a customer rates you a 4-5 out of 5, you could redirect them to your chosen site (Google, Trust Pilot, etc.) and they would be asked to submit their review there. To me, this is incredibly valuable because it turns Zonka into a reputation marketing platform. Once they implement this feature, it will no longer be a 'Con.'

Our Missing Ingredient!

We have our surveys hooked into our testimonial and review platforms which of course drives business back to our organization. Proactively requesting reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers makes it more likely that we lock down those reviews while they’re hot. On the flip, if the customer had a bad experience we can jump right on it and work with the customer to change their experience.

Pros

What I love— the integrations are almost endless! Helping the system to tie in seamlessly with our current toolset. I also love the automations. This is especially important for our team as we scale. It ensures we maintain and increase quality while increasing volume.

Cons

I would love to see an integration with Encharge!

The perfect feedback software

Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder. I don’t have to imagine how my surveys would look to my customers. Survey setting up is extremely intuitive as well and since I’m using it in my organisation for conducting more market research and questionnaire,...

Pros

Extremely quick and easy to set up. The team is very helpful and easy to work with. And best of all, reporting. The analytics section is designed so well and is so informative. It has helped our team take a lot of good business decisions that we otherwise were extremely clueless about. While most survey softwares and feedback softwares give analytics, Zonka Feedback has really put mind at the effectiveness of the reports, especially from a decision-making perspective and value-addition to the business.

Cons

Nothing so far. The tool has been really amazing for my marketing and operations team. We have been able to do research surveys very swiftly and easily. The team is also helpful in setting up and the experience is great.

Superb software for feedback!

Pros

- Super easy to set up on our own - Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams - The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting - We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons

We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

A great feedback software

We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons - 1. The helpful tool 2. The ease of the software 3. The feedback reporting

Pros

I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons

Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

Easy to use and superb analytics

Pros

There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online...

Cons

I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

The only feedback tool you will ever need.

Overall I believe, If you need a tool for feedback, don't look here and there you will be wasting your time, try this out first and you won't have to try another one. The best part for me is SMS inclusions, earlier I had to integrate my feedback tool with other tools to send SMS which is tiresome and expensive, with Zonka its easy and inbuilt. It does a lot of complex things but still easy to understand, thanks to how well everything is logically organised in the user interface. In addition, this is the only tool I know of that offers Offline Feedback... you saw that right! offline feedback, which can be placed at your physical locations and start collecting feedback from your store visitors. Definitely check it out if you need or will ever need a proper feedback/survey tool.

Pros

I really like how everything is logically organised in regard to the UI, the platform can handle a lot and offers a lot of options, still manages to make it easy for the user to navigate and quickly set up a survey/feedback form. Multiple templates allow for question ideas and if you are not happy, it is editable so you can customise what you want to ask your clients, plus also change colors and design. The one thing that I love about it is, the direct SMS sending option. I can distribute the survey via SMS without any hassles and use of any third-party software or automation. I can also schedule the SMS. I think it is a good platform for surveys. It also offers analytics, which makes it very convenient to analyse all the data and make it useful!

Cons

One thing that I don't like is the UX, which needs a little modernisation, and I think the platform gets a little slow sometimes. Other than that it is solid!

Best Feedback Software module out there!!!

There was no option to capture visitor feedback, when they visit the site/office. Though notebooks were kept for them update, it wasn't an easy process. Zonka software really helped in capturing the feedback easy, with Tablets placed as kiosks at security/reception. Simple survey taking within a minute to fill, made it easier for the visitors

Pros

1. Predefined surveys and options to use different languages for setting up the survey. Loads of templates to choose from. 2. Easy to integrate with the existing IT framework. Real-time capturing of feedback from visitors and sync in the server through wifi/data. 3. Different modes of usages, mobile, tab, email, apps, weblinks

Cons

Some reports to introduced new, for better analysis

a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement

The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Pros

The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics. My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback. It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Cons

I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store.

Easy and Efficient Survey Software

The best thing about Zonka Feedback is that it’s really easy to use. I hunted them in my previous organization and was pretty certain my teammates would be happy using it for the same reason. It’s easy to create surveys, send them, look at feedbacks coming in and all the reporting. Very easy to navigate around and friendly interface. UI has improved a lot over time and I love it even more now. So easy to capture feedback and do NPS surveys. In my previous company we used it with automation and it worked really smoothly and with the interface, we’re using it now and it works easy too. Reporting is a great advantage and honestly, I’m really happy with it! Recommend to all teams.

Pros

Pretty easy to use. Reporting is great. Friendly UI. Constant improvements and new features. Good support.

Cons

No cons as of now. I’m pretty happy with Zonka Feedback and recommend it.

Real Time Feedback

Pros

The solution allows for you to hear the customer's voice in real time allowing for better CX and actioning. I love that it is not limited to being online or offline on all possible channel's.

Cons

Nothing to be honest it's a solution I believe that is impacting the industry at a pace it should be.

Definitely recommend!!

We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Pros

Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Cons

It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism

We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Pros

The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Cons

Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

Zonka Feedback - finally something simple and reliable for getting feedback

It took me about 10 minutes to create the first survey. I wanted to see what it would look like on the page, so I placed it on one uninteresting page. When I looked into the administration a few days later, there were 13 answered surveys. I stopped hesitating and bought a Zonka Feedback. Highly appreciate the fact that ZONKA displays special characters used in my language (Slovak) without any problems. The surveys load quickly on the site, and I have many options for where to place them.

Pros

There is more: 1. Very fast loading of surveys 2. Perfect look in mobile 3. Supports special characters of my language (Slovak) 4. More ways of sending (sms, email, web) 5. The widget can be placed in different positions of the page 6. Pleasant user environment

Cons

At first I was discouraged by the slightly higher price, so I tried a 2-week trial version. But the results surprised me and then I bought Zonka Feedback.

Get your customer feedback easily

Pros

- Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback. - Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback. - In built kiosk, which will save your cost. - Battery performance and monitoring. - Alerts on feedback.

Cons

- Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

Very good support and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks.

Cons

Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

Zonka was exactly what we were looking for

Pros

We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.

Cons

Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting