Zonka Feedback Logo

Zonka Feedback Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

See full reviews by rating

Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder.
The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.
The tool is very robust and easy to use. What I liked the most is the flexibility of the survey creator.
I don't consider this a downside to the app. Expect to be patient to read through the numerous features on each page.
The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire.
There is a small learning curve for the customization and implementation components, but that's hardly a negative.

Zonka Feedback users...

SurveyMonkey-logocaret

SurveyMonkey

HubSpot Service Hub-logocaret

HubSpot Service Hub

How would you rate Zonka Feedback?

Get your customer feedback easily

Pros

- Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback. - Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback. - In built kiosk, which will save your cost. - Battery performance and monitoring. - Alerts on feedback.

Cons

- Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

Very good support and easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks.

Cons

Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

Amazing value proposition if you are serious about feedback

Currently, we are not facing any challenges. The benefits offered by Zonca are immense. All businesses who aspire to improve based on feedback - be it from customers, prospects, employees, etc. can benefit from their product. It is easy to use, and the value proposition is fantastic.

Pros

There are a plethora of features available in Zonca. Survey Builder is easy to use and offers many customization options. Templates can be used as a great starting point for creating surveys. These templates include a list of questions and sequences that will help you build an excellent survey. The system is simple and easy to use. Zonca's help section is quite exhaustive and detailed. Highly informative and well organized.

Cons

Tier based systems have their own set of challenges for the buyer. Not all features are available in their starting tier. As you move up, the prices can be steep!

Zonka was exactly what we were looking for

Pros

We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.

Cons

Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting

Robust features for collecting feedback

Collecting valuable feedback from your customers and prospects is not an option but a necessity to grow your business and Zonka Feedback does just that.

Pros

Zonka feedback is definitely not your everyday feedback collection tool. It has lots of robust features, the platform itself is very intuitive and offers great value for the price. What i love: - Conditional logic & automations - You can import contacts you already have to send surveys to - Create tags for responses, enabling to filter those responses - Add tasks and create custom alerts to follow up with certain responses - Shopify and other premium integrations to import / export you leads / contacts - Exciting features to come outlined in their roadmap

Cons

There are a couple of things that i think could be improved such as the overall survey design layout, more font options and a preview mode for mobile, tablet and desktop while editing. Also, some video tutorials will help to get through and understand more in-depth the features offered.

Great Software

Very easy to set up

Pros

Many templates. Easy to use Very cost effectivr.ý

Cons

It would be great if more templates and training videos could be provided.

Really nice app !

We are leading enquiries in the retai sector using tablets. This app is really easy to use and efficient.

Pros

Functionalities are really complete, really nice reports, nice funcitionalities

Cons

Some design functions which are not fully supported

Excellent Tool for gathering any kind of feedback!

The amount of features available on Zonka Feedback is tremendous and they have covered a lot of ground in making sure that they can cater to the requirements of different industries. Overall, an excellent tool to have in your toolbox!

Pros

Zonka Feedback is a brilliant survey tool that provides a comprehensive solution to gather user feedback and opinions. The tool has really strong features such as an easy-to-use WYSIWYG Survey Builder, templates, answer piping, and survey logic. The developers have invested a lot of time in creating this platform and have thought about everything that brings surveys to life. They have a good knowledge base for a new user to start using their platform.

Cons

A few of the things I miss on the platform: - Have a way to toggle off auto-scroll to the next question (currently it scrolls to the next question automatically) - An issue where the color of Option Text seems to be mixed with that of Button Text (for choice questions)

amazing tool and customer suport

My experience was amazing. We easily conected the API to our system in order to push surveys from our ERP to the Zonka and it is very easy to customize a survey. When I got stuck in a requirement (pass as parameter the name of the instructor of a class to be evaluated) I contacted the support and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was more than available to help me. He explained in details everything we want to do and through a screen sharing he teached me what I was doing wrong. I really recomend this company and their product.

Pros

Easy of use, customization flexibility, api and customer support

Cons

until now I have no complaints about the product.

I am really happy with Zonka!

I bought Zonka some weeks ago and I am loving it.

Pros

I have prepared a large-scale study with the help of Zonka. It has been a swift experience and I can see many other use cases that I will be able to put in place with the help of Zonka. Contrary to other tools, the analytics is included in the membership and it excellent. I can only recommend this to other Sumo-lings!

Cons

The capability of formatting text on each screen is an area that Zonka can improve

Very useful survey and poll tool that makes getting actionable feedback easy

This helps us fine tune our service offerings and eliminate problems before they become significant.

Pros

Determining customer sentiment - sometimes not clearly communicated by customers in person - is very helpful in improving products and services. With Zonka, you can get to the heart of an issue and resolve it fast.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, however, for the most part it is intuitive and most users will find it easy to set up in a short amount of time.

Great survery platform.

Pros

After looking into the Zonka, I believe there is too much potential. Our team was looking for a similar platform in the past months and we were happy to come across Zonka. I personally like the Whitelabel features, and the different multichannel touchpoints based on the application. I am yet to discover the different integration but in principle having Zapier and Google Sheets allows our team to readily bring Zonka into our toolkit. We are deploying in the following weeks an internal satisfaction survey for one of our clients. We will run it through Zonka and will share our thoughts based on our first experience.

Cons

I have not found a way to tweak the text design. Some times the text looks shifted.

Great tool with potential

Through Zonka Feedback, I can (finally!) get feedback on resolved tickets in Zendesk, independent of Zendesk's own offered apps (which are quite expensive, in my opinion).

Pros

The dashboard is very clear and there are many different types of question types. This makes it easy to create extensive surveys. The many embedding options and integrations (Zendesk, for example) made it really easy for me to add my first survey created with Zonka Feedback to my existing workflow. Especially in the example with the link to Zendesk, I really like that Zonka Feedback automatically links the answers to the respective ticket from Zendesk. This way, you know which ticket a user has given feedback on and can respond to it directly. This is displayed both in the Zonka Feedback dashboard and as an internal note for the affected ticket in Zendesk Support.

Cons

All in all, I am satisfied, but would like to see more options regarding the design of the surveys. So far, the customization options are quite manageable. Also, I think the general design of the surveys can be improved, similar to Typeform, perhaps.

Zonka is an AMAZING CX measuring tool!

I even had to reach out to their support for a quick question and their support team is incredibly responsive and helpful!

Pros

I'm a Customer Experience (CX) nerd! I help others build CX programs and measuring the CX is critical and a huge driving factor for any business! Zonka is the most robust tool for measuring a wide variety of CX activities. I love the major CX tools like Qualtrics, but that is so expensive. Zonka gives me that functionality at a much better price.

Cons

There have been no issues adopting or major features missing.

Simple, effective, a must for consultants

My overall experience is great. I was looking for a similar tool for business purposes: questionnaires, surveys, 360 feedbacks for working with my clients and also to gather insights about the impact of my work. Zonka is the tool I was looking for!

Pros

The ease in creating surveys and the ability to use templates. You have videos and tutorials that allow you to use the product right away. The possibility of use online, offline and flexibility in distribution to be able to use it in all contexts.

Cons

The plan I have chosen does not include translation and working in other languages ​​besides English is an option that speeds up the use of the tool. On the other hand I can translate by myself the necessary parts so it is half a problem.

Zonka App has really really helped us a lot to improve our feedback collection and analysis system.

Pros

The best part is we moved from paper feedback system to zonka app which is completely digital and it has every day alert notification which is great. -The app does the complete analysis so it saves time -The dashboard gives to complete live information so that you can act on feedback real time.

Nice!

Awesome

Pros

I absolutely couldn't survive without this program. It makes my job so much easier! I would definitely recommend

Cons

Great software/tool for feedbacks and Surveys

Zonka Feedback has been handy in taking feedback internally from team members. I enjoy the quick feedback reports and the analysis I see. I can create bespoke forms and engage my teams in surveys and polls. It’s quite a nifty feedback tool and has been a good find for me.

Pros

Modifications are easy to make. Reports are instant and very interesting. I can download data in one click and also set up every day reports to my mail.

Cons

I am happy with Zonka Feedback currently and it meets all my requirements. It also has features that I haven’t explored so I’m sure there is more to like.

Great product

Pros

Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Cons

I have no negative comments about Zonka

Good experience with Zonka - highly recommended

Pros

Ease of set up, customization and implementation

Cons

The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire

Very good tool for feedback collection

Pros

It has many predefined feedback questions and templates, NPS, etc. So if that's what you want, you can get started quickly.

Cons

Features for creating general purpose surveys and forms can be improved, although I have to admit it is not its primary purpose.

Does what is required

Great enterprise experience

Pros

It is a fantastic tool to get some feedback from customers. The tool is very robust and easy to use. What I liked the most is the flexibility of the survey creator

Cons

Sometimes I think the interface might be improved a little.

A gift from the gods, to say the least

Essentially, the main things we're looking to achieve from this software are the following: 1. NPS 2. CSAT Everything else is an added advantage ;-)

Pros

I couldn't believe the timing for this product. We had been looking for a tool like this for a long time and it just fell in our lap.

Cons

In truth, we've only just secured it, so I can't really comment on what I don't like about it yet.

Fantastic Product

It is very easy of use and It save me a lot of time to get feedbacks from employee and clients

Pros

Easy using not only for me and for my team who can send a lot of servey every day, every week for our team members and clients in order to make our company more better better.

Cons

I thinking SMS as I only choose Email for my case at the moment.

Zonka has been a huge help in gathering client satisfaction data.

Great data around client satisfaction.

Pros

Zonka is very easy to use, and the customization and reporting options are endless. It's very easy to create a professional-looking survey in minutes.

Cons

I have yet to encounter much that I would change. Some of the raw data is a little difficult to look at sometimes, but in the past 6 months, Zonka has made many improvements in this area.