Zonka Feedback Reviews

Zonka Feedback

Multi-channel survey & feedback platform

4.8/5 (20 reviews)

Pros
  • Super easy to set up on our own. Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • We were really happy to discover Zonka as it offered not only full functionality as needed but also great flexibility and reporting.chris s.Read the full review
  • The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.Tanya K.Read the full review
Cons
  • Through this app we were able to track our patient experience on real time and also if there was any suggestion or negative experience we were able to act on it immediately.Kanagaraj S.Read the full review
  • The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire.Megha V.Read the full review
  • I cannot think about anything I really dislike.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Vrinda Agrawal

A great feedback software

Reviewed 2020-06-12

We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons - 1. The helpful tool 2. The ease of the software 3. The feedback reporting

Pros
I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons
Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

Anonymous

Superb software for feedback!

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Pros
- Super easy to set up on our own - Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams - The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting - We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons
We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

Srinivasamoorthy Balasubramani

Best Feedback Software module out there!!!

Reviewed 2020-07-06

There was no option to capture visitor feedback, when they visit the site/office. Though notebooks were kept for them update, it wasn't an easy process. Zonka software really helped in capturing the feedback easy, with Tablets placed as kiosks at security/reception. Simple survey taking within a minute to fill, made it easier for the visitors

Pros
1. Predefined surveys and options to use different languages for setting up the survey. Loads of templates to choose from. 2. Easy to integrate with the existing IT framework. Real-time capturing of feedback from visitors and sync in the server through wifi/data. 3. Different modes of usages, mobile, tab, email, apps, weblinks

Cons
Some reports to introduced new, for better analysis

M B Nithin

Zonka..! The One stop Solution for Feedbacks mechanism

Reviewed 2020-04-30

We used to collect the feedbacks manually through the registers. Now we have moved to Zonka, which helps us to fetch all the reports on the dashboard.

Pros
The ease of creating feedback forms with various formats. Also, the extensive reporting that is available helps us to do a better analysis.

Cons
Not all the comments can be downloaded in the pdf.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

I P Singh Gujral

Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office

Reviewed 2020-05-06

Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros
Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Cons
The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

Anonymous

Easy to use and superb analytics

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-05-08

Pros
There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research. Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data. 1. Highly user-friendly 2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good 3. Easy to configure 4. Can run unlimited surveys together 5. Any question types can be added 6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys 7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well 8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Cons
I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

Kanagaraj Shanmugan

User Friendly Feedback Tool

Reviewed 2020-07-03

Overall the tool is very user friendly. Through this app we were able to track our patient experience on real time and also if there was any suggestion or negative experience we were able to act on it immediately. This helps us to ensure that all our patients leave our hospital with a positive experience.

Pros
Ease to set-up. Instantly shares the feedback with the Team members.

Cons
Nothing Specific. Dashboard can be dynamic to make it more effective.

Anonymous

a feedback to boost your nps, Csat and help sales enablement

Reviewed 2020-05-07

The interface is clean, easy-to-use. Text Analytics for even multilingual surveys is a brilliant idea! I can bring my entire team here to work together and manage feedbacks from one place.

Pros
The starting pointing - which is to create surveys with ease using logic as well as the end point - the reporting and insights - all put together it works great for all stages and eliminates the use of spreadsheets in running analytics. My favourite part is the ability to customise it for any of my requirements and use it for both collecting data by running surveys as well as for capturing NPS and Customer Feedback. It’s very easy to integrate with Help Desk and run automated surveys and to pull data to our CRMs. Incredibly easy to run NPS Survey program across various platforms.

Cons
I'd more visibility on the feature roadmaps. Just to be able to align myself to what's in store.

Lloyd Mwashita

Real Time Feedback

Reviewed 2020-05-07

Pros
The solution allows for you to hear the customer's voice in real time allowing for better CX and actioning. I love that it is not limited to being online or offline on all possible channel's.

Cons
Nothing to be honest it's a solution I believe that is impacting the industry at a pace it should be.

Tanya Kumari

Definitely recommend!!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-05-04

We use Zonka Feedback for various purposes at our organization. It allows us to present beautiful feedback forms and surveys to our customers and clients to get their feedback at various stages of development and post-delivery. We have also used Zonka Feedback during events and trade shows to run small quizzes and to capture leads and data. The design is fresh and fun. Creating feedback forms is easy and my whole team can do it without any fuss or technical know-how. The best part though is the analytics. The reporting and analytics around feedback are brilliant and spot on. They’re also constantly adding more features, which is helpful.

Pros
Zonka Feedback is very easy to use and open to customizations - helps a lot when you need to produce quick surveys for different scenarios (which is something we have to do most of the time). Plus, it's low-code and device friendly, gives us a lot of space to switch between iPad/phones/computers whenever needed.

Cons
It worked out good for us - the features, the usability, the interface.

Anonymous

Get your customer feedback easily

Reviewed 2018-10-02

Pros
- Features to customize your feedback screen, they are having various option for feedback. - Option to get user email, phone number and other details before they give feedback. - In built kiosk, which will save your cost. - Battery performance and monitoring. - Alerts on feedback.

Cons
- Sometimes while submitting feedback screen takes lot of time before taking app/tab to the home screen.

Anuj Mittal

Very good support and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-19

Pros
Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks.

Cons
Exporting the data is lityle bit challenge. We can select different columns but exported data have different columns.

chris salans

Zonka was exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed 2020-06-02

Pros

Cons
Lacking a bit of flexibility on reporting

Patrick Brasseur

Really nice app !

Reviewed 2019-09-09

We are leading enquiries in the retai sector using tablets. This app is really easy to use and efficient.

Pros
Functionalities are really complete, really nice reports, nice funcitionalities

Cons
Some design functions which are not fully supported

Vinit Raj

Zonka App has really really helped us a lot to improve our feedback collection and analysis system.

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Pros
The best part is we moved from paper feedback system to zonka app which is completely digital and it has every day alert notification which is great. -The app does the complete analysis so it saves time -The dashboard gives to complete live information so that you can act on feedback real time.

Gita Patel

Nice!

Reviewed 2018-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Awesome

Pros
I absolutely couldn't survive without this program. It makes my job so much easier! I would definitely recommend

HENRIK PERSSON

Great product

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Pros
Easy to use good costumer service, great response rate from costumers

Cons
I have no negative comments about Zonka

Megha Vats

Good experience with Zonka - highly recommended

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-23

Pros
Ease of set up, customization and implementation

Cons
The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire

Louis Isernia

Zonka has been a huge help in gathering client satisfaction data.

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Great data around client satisfaction.

Pros
Zonka is very easy to use, and the customization and reporting options are endless. It's very easy to create a professional-looking survey in minutes.

Cons
I have yet to encounter much that I would change. Some of the raw data is a little difficult to look at sometimes, but in the past 6 months, Zonka has made many improvements in this area.

Priya Agarwal

Schmersal India feedback for Zonka

Reviewed 2020-07-16

Overall experience was very good. We are happy with the service provided.

Pros
Yes it was very easy to use. User friendly Data analysis was good

Cons
No nothing to complain about. It meeted our expectations and needs.