Convoso Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.45/10

Reviews by rating

I have learned so much due to their help and many others in the help department and I’m super grateful. I have lot more to learn and love digging into the admin platform and can’t wait to learn more.
My onboarding experience was amazing and super enjoyable. SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were incredible.
It has allowed for greater expansion of the business at a much faster clip. We are very pleased with our decision to go with Convoso.
The price for the extra features cost more than replacing the DID. The scam likely feature is not where it needs to be and it does not justify the cost.
Our campaign has very specific needs and the software struggles to customize to our needs. In example, Reporting is restricted to dials when we need records as well.
There would also be times that there's a delay. You might hear a phone call ending , you just need to click reconnect.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

A Friendly user software

I have great experience with convoso.

Pros

What I like the most about the convoso is its very easy to used , we were not having any problems in contacting our clients since it is reliable and options were given and can easily to be found. The dialer itself has an option to save your callbacks and remind you when to call your prospect , it has. Also a call history where you can track some previous calls and we have not experience any issues of the dialer at all. I highly recommend to used the dialer in taking calls especially for an outbound campaign account since this will be a big help to be more productive in your business.

Cons

The software designed is almost perfect but when its not meeting the required speed of your internet connection for some reason the dialer will automatically in force-paused until you have the right speed.

We're pleased to know that you are benefiting from using Convoso and we are very grateful to have such loyal customers such as yourself! Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your marketing campaigns and all of us here at Convoso look forward to continuing your success with our platform.

RC

Ryan C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Convoso crushes Data leads

Pros

Convoso gets data leads on the phone more consistently than any other dialer. I consistently beat my competitors to the punch because of this software. In addition, it provides extensive admin reporting, to the point where there are virtually no data points that cannot be tracked. Also, Convoso tech support is 2nd to none. Tech Support is easily accessible, all issues are resolved efficiently and even done with a smile.

Cons

On the admin side, learning to utilize all the reporting functions you have took me a little time. Once you get it, you're good to go.

KA

Kosh A.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Not worth it!

Worse system i've ever used, spent thousands of dollars setting this system up and nothing but constant issues and bugs that never get fixed.

Pros

Nothing about this dialer is as they claim.

Cons

Everything. nothing works as they say, constant issues and they always claim we are the only company to experience such issues. things client not being able to schedule system call backs, receive incoming calls, representatives not being able to pull leads/contacts.

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any issues you have. we stand by our service offering as the #1 outbound dialer in the industry and as we have, will continue to work with you on any issues you may be experiencing.

TD

Tisa D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Connection is Key!

Working with Convoso has been phenomenal. My clients who are the true end user are very impressed with their results and ease of use. The omnichannel solution that they have been looking for!

Pros

Connect rate is superior to most. Ability to change DID's easily and quickly, built in dynamic scripting, predictive dialing, ease of leads management, reporting

Cons

Cost per minute and ClearCall Cost-CPM is higher than other companies

AC

Aubrey C.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Convoso User

Great!

Pros

The software is easy to use and no issues

Cons

Customer support has been non-existent at some points in our relationship

ae

alejandro e.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Call center usage

Great experience

Pros

the features i like the most was having access to multiple agent/admin reports

Cons

recordings take several minutes to load.

SG

Sean G.

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Convoso Review

Convoso is a top notch SAAS provider with customer experience top of mind from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to Support.

Pros

Convoso is one of the most comprehensive solutions for Predictive Dialing, Skill Based Routing, API Lead Integration, Caller ID Reputation Management, Reporting and a whole lot more.

Cons

Would like to improve the call recording player to make easier to see and advance recording to specific segments. More of a luxury than a need as the current system is great.

BS

Brian S.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Convoso Review

Very positive. I love this dialer and it's capabilities.

Pros

Speed to Lead, highly configurable, reporting, great support team

Cons

Needs to be fully integrated with SaleSforce

Thanks for the shoutout Brian! Reaching leads quickly and streamlining processes is essential for folks growing their businesses in home services. We're thrilled to learn our solution is helping you and your call center teams to reach more leads faster and deliver strong results.

ZH

Zach H.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

amazing

Pros

i like how once it is set up is is easy to run and it is very intuitive for the agents to use as well

Cons

not many cons but one i will say is with the DIDs its hard to do a mass switch into another ACID list and i wish that was easier. it is also suck in PST time for some reporting and i wish i was able to change that to EST

Insurance, 11-50 employees

This should be your first Dialer!

We ended up going with a different product. That being said, if the connectivity issue had been resolved this is the platform we would use today. Use this first and if it works on your network never go anywhere else.

Pros

This system is so easy to use and so easy to administer. Support is quick to help answer questions or implement new features.

Cons

Recording quality for us was low and there were several connectivity issues. After replacing most of our network hardware we had to discontinue use and go with a different provider. There have been no issues with the new provider but I wish I had the Convoso ease of use and interface back.

We understand that connectivity issues can be extremely frustrating. While we don't know what happened here as no company information was provided, we wouldn't be able to provide the level of service we have for the past 13+ years if we were experiencing connectivity issues that went unsolved. However, we understand that for one reason or another you experienced them and appreciate your feedback.

CS

Courtney S.

Convoso for Call Centers

Overall Convoso gives better results than other systems in the same price range.

Pros

Works in Chrome on MAC and PC! Low overhead as there is no application to install.

Cons

Getting a script to play for the users is complicated if there is a large amount of data to be collected from the client.

Arash R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Awesome platform and friendly staff

The platform itself is great and they've updated it a lot since we started using it. The reporting is nice but the set up process is a bit wonky. Scam likely caller ID's is another issue but I don't think that's the companies fault.

Pros

Support is almost always available via phone and the platform is easy to use / train on

Cons

The backend of the platform and a lot of the frontend seems outdated and could use a facelift. While it took a while to learn how to use it, it's become second nature but still could be easier to use

AG

Anwar G.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

My Lovely time with Convoso

My overall experience with Convoso have been amazing, as I've seen the similarities with this program and other programs like ADP that I've used at previous workplace. I enjoy using convoso because of the ease of usage and it offers many different aspects such as wait time, pause time and handle time to alert you .

Pros

I really enjoyed that Convoso is so easily accessible and secure. I love the fact that it showed me a graph of my performance for the week when it came to my calls.

Cons

A feature I think that Convoso should add is to give the users the opportunity to view the hours they were on the dialer or the hours that they worked throughout the day.

NL

Nick L.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

A good entry level dialer

Pros

Scripting is very straight forward and easy to use. Campaigns are easy to create and manage. Agent management is simple with a straightforward dashboard.

Cons

Customer help is a work in progress. For significant technical issues (which still happen too often), finding the right resource to provide support is a challenge. More complex configurations in Convoso are either limited or not possible. For example, setting up agent skills, while doable, is not feasible in the Convoso interface which requires several navigations through different web pages to make adjustments to each individual agent. This makes updates nearly impossible at scale. The team has a lot of work ahead in their roadmap to advance their capabilities to the level of some of their more expensive competitors.

DR

Daniel R.

Perfect for Me

Pros

What I like most about Convoso is that it does not depend on software based content. I just go the website and log in everyday. Do not have to worry about updates or making my computer slower by running another program other than the browser.

Cons

The only thing I want them to add is a way to "reserve" my potential deals. I can set a callback, but if I miss it, it is no longer in my system. I get busy with other clients and that can make it difficult to hit the exact call time. My only workaround now is to put set that callback out for 2 weeks down the road and then trying to reach the customer everyday before then to close the deal.

AJ

Ateya J.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

pretty good; just lag into force pauce

pretty great!!

Pros

pretty much everything; not too complicated

Cons

lags into force pauce sometimes when system overwhelmed

SL

Shane L.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Our most valuable tool we use.

cost and performance tracking, improved speed to contact, decreased lead spend, increased revenue

Pros

Being able to track our costs and conversion ratios better than ever before. Also our speed to contact seems to lead our peers evidence by speaking to lead companies and verify time from post to dial.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the only thing it can't do but no one else can either. CRM functionality will always be more difficult due to the dialer integration, but we have made it work quite well.

BL

Bruce L.

Convoso

The customer support is 5 star, management is very professional and has my utmost respects. No other issues than the cost and the ROI. Could use a better reporting system to determine cost per acquisition.

Pros

The vision of the features that convoso can provide i.e. scam likley detection or robokiller

SA

Stephanie A.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Convoso Review

Convoso is very easy to use and provides great service!

Pros

I would say my experience with convoso has been very easy, smooth and great! The system is easy to navigate and my favorite feature is the call log. I can visit that tag and download any call to refrence back to.

Cons

The only con on my end would have to be the delays we face during high volume.

SO

Samantha O.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

One Health Direct employee

I have been using convoso in this company for several years and we seem to like it as a company.

Pros

I like the automatic dialer and the easy to use system of it.

Cons

I dont like that the script can be slow

DC

Diego C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Excellent at managing our remote workforce!

Very positive, Convoso has been a great partner to our business.

Pros

Convoso allows us to manage our call center 100% remotely. It gives easy access to both agents and management to make the most out of their work day.

Cons

The software lacks gamification and bonus compensation features that incentivize agent performance. However, they have been receptive to this feedback.

CB

Carter B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

A good product that does just about everything with a few minor issues

Pros

The ease of use and customer support make this product very easy for our small/mid sized business. I am able to contact support and have a real person responding within minutes able to assist with most minor issues. Larger scale issues take more time and can have some communication issues but overall it is great.

Cons

Reporting could be better. Convoso has been updating their platform and has made reporting not as intuitive. I am sure as they continue to refine their product it will be better.

BJ

Brett J.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Convoso User

Good experience - better than a lot of other options out there.

Pros

Easy for agents access and compatibility

Cons

Static Calls on occasion and calls drop.

SS

Sandra S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

My company switched to Convoso and it feels like Christmas!

I like it, my first time using a dialer for my industry (moving) but so far as I get more familiarized I can see it working best during our peak season as far as maximizing our contact and earning potential.

Pros

The auto dialer, the Telephony feature, the ease of scheduling callbacks and having them automatically dialed. It has not only maximized my contact with quoted customers and previously auto-blocked customers, but it has also helped me and my supervisors monitor the areas of improvement I need to work on to reach my maximum sale potential. Over time I will see an overall increase in my sales, if these are

Cons

inegration from our quoting software using click-to-dial doesn't always work, but I know overtime these glitches will get figured out and fixed (we've recently transitioned and are still learning)

TH

Tango H.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Convoso Review

Pros

Ease of use and does not require much to adjust to.

Cons

Some recordings were missing and could not be retrieved.