Convoso Reviews - Page 3

KS

Kaleb S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

Pros

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

Cons

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

TW

Teila W.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Great tool for call center reps!

Wonderful! Very helpful in my day to day operations.

Pros

Convoso is extremely easy to use and helpful for tracking talk time as a call agent.

Cons

Would be better if it had more texting capabilities.

KL

Kasey L.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Everquote Convoso

Pretty good, it has snags here and there but overall for a the amount of stuff the site can do, its pretty good

Pros

It does allow us to contact 100's of people in a day, and 90% of time I don't have to sit and let the line ring and ring while I waste time waiting for a lead, I like how it cuts me straight to Voicemail

Cons

It needs lost of cache and cookies space, if I have any other tabs open, convoso slows down to where I cant start my script because the callers name and script is not populating fast enough

HD

Holly D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers needs

We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.

Pros

I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve like with any new software so be patient because on day 2 when it all clicks you will be so thankful! Everything is liked, but some of the reports could be combined due to the ability to customize further to meet your specific kpi needs.

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and the entire team at Car Guardian. Our goal at Convoso is to provide a platform that is easy-to-use yet flexible to meet the requirements of every type of business and your review is another validation that we're on the right path. Thank you once again!

CR

Clarisol R.

Convoso Survey

I've used it before. once you learn it and get the hang of it, its easy, simple and a good way to make sure you're staying on top of your work.

Pros

the ease to use, the way it manages calls, lead, and allows us to set call backs. allows management to set up and change disposition titles when needed. love that it has a voicemail system as well

Cons

its pretty much micromanagement on a computer. with my bosses now they are amazing and aren't hounding us, but my previous experience i felt convoso made it impossible to be a normal human with needs and was a snitch lol. almost a threat to my job. i feel the experience depends on YOUR management team

RS

Randel S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great customer service

Pros

Predictive dialer, it was intuitive and had great UI

Cons

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

DA

Diego A.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Convoso is a good option for small and medium business

It has been an excellent experience, it's functional and has a lot of options.

Pros

The customer service, they're always there in case I need them.

Cons

Could be sometimes a little bit challenging if you're not a tech savvy person

Thanks for sharing your experience with Convoso, Diego. We love hearing about how our solution and customer support help teams to be more effective and companies to grow.

DO

Diobert O.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great things from Convoso

It has been great so far! We have been using it for more than 1 year and we didn't have any major problems with it.

Pros

User friendly, time-efficient, easy workflow setup, responsive customer support, can generate leads faster than manual dialing

Cons

Nothing as of the moment. Convoso is giving us a bang for our buck. Everything is working great!

1,001-5,000 employees

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using automation.

Pros

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

Cons

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

MB

Marissa B.

201-500 employees

Excellent

List life, easy to use, no external softphones, amazing support! Customer rep is the best! She works with you, reaches out to you to help optimize your account. She is always there! Thats one of the best benefits you can get with any software.

Pros

What I like about this software most is the list life. My call lists lasts a lot longer with Convoso. Also, the dial threshold's. That really helps control your data. Reporting is amazing and the customize able dash board is awesome as well!

Cons

Having to remove the call list from each drip before deleting it, not being able to re disposition a lead from the admin side.

We're happy to know that the account optimization with Jennifer has made a difference to your contact rate and will be sure to share the kind words with her and the rest of our team. We have also taken note of your feature requests and both will be implemented shortly. Thank you again for choosing Convoso!

DL

Deivid L.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Convoso Review

It's great. Valuable tool that I use daily.

Pros

I love the interface and how easy it is to log in and immediately hop on a dialing campaign. It allows for increased productivity.

Cons

I would say that sometimes I have to force shutdown my browser while I'm still logged in to Convoso and Convoso makes it hard to sign back in because it thinks I am logged in on another device.

OM

Oscar M.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Revicion de Convoso

Pros

Lo que me gusta de Convoso es lo eficiente que es en comparación con otros sistemas de software que probamos en ese momento.

Cons

Lo que más no me gusta es que el guión a veces se retrasa.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Convoso is an innovative dialer tool

we are hoping to better penetrate our data and are still in the initial phases but the convoso team has been very helpful

Pros

the immense knowledge the team has about the product, the communication and onboarding, the capabilities it has

Cons

the pricing - we are used to vici dial and it doesn't seem to compare price wise

JT

Jeremy T.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Convoso Review

Good although still has a lot to improve.

Pros

I like the ease of access of convoso specially for calls and agent monitoring

Cons

The tendency to be logged out automatically even though I have a stable internet connection

MP

Michael P.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Convoso is our beating heart

I have been impressed and quite satisfied with all Convoso has to offer.

Pros

Ease of use and feature rich! We love all it has to offer.

Cons

The only thing I could ask for is AI, but then I wouldn’t need my employees we love!!!

JQ

Justin Q.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Pros

This is a reliable dialer that allows our team to focus on their job as opposed to needing to think about the ins and outs of how to use a complex software. The ease of use is very important to our team who maintain varying levels of tech savviness.

Cons

We've had some integration issues on occasion, but these have been few and far in between.

JC

James C.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Great Lead Management

Pros

Convoso is perfect for lead management. Allows you to easily organize lists and workflow automation. The agent monitor page is one of the best features to be able to view what agents are doing, help guide them through live calls, and send broadcast messages to the whole team.

Cons

The only con I would say is that there are a ton of features in the admin side. It takes time to learn what each feature does.

CS

Cody S.

My convoso experience

It has been difficult, I see the potential but I feel like this is a lot of guess work because all I was given was some links on how to do things which I don't understand what most of it is telling me to do because it was never explained

Pros

I like that it is a speed dialer and you can adjust the priority levels

Cons

That it's difficult to dial in the proper settings to make it run efficiently

BT

Brendan T.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Convoso Agent Review

On average per month, convoso works well for most of the days - maybe 2-4 days per month there are connection issues or system issues

Pros

assigning campaigns , skills levels, and other user functions is easy and quick

Cons

forced pauses interface is glitchy sometimes bad weather dramatically affects connectivity (negatively) System issue errors and calls dropping mid-call

NM

Nicole M.

Great for Insurance

I have been using convoso for almost a year and have had a really good experience with it so far. I can keep track of sales and clients, as well as callbacks

Pros

I love that I can keep track of my sales, and see what type of calls I am getting. I like that my clients can reach me over the system and leave voicemails. I need as much communication as possible during the day and I get it with this system. I love the personal callback feature as well.

Cons

Getting booted if you accidentally X out of it instead of log out.

KN

Kirsti N.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convoso is a game changer

Pros

Convoso has been a game changer for our team. Their predictive dialer has improved our contact rate and efficiency. The ease and simplicity of their system makes implementation easy and gives our team members quick access to better results. Their team has been with us every step of the way walking us through any questions or roadblocks we have run into with quick solutions. They are friendly and meet with us as often as needed to ensure our success in all aspects of Convoso. Convoso's robust reporting has given us the data and information we have been lacking to give us better lead measures to help our team improve. It gives us the numbers to make us more effective in all we are working towards.

Cons

It would help us if the reporting was more easily specified for the lead measures we need to see.

GS

Gary S.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

I would highly recommend

It has really helped the Business profit in a big way. So easy to navigate, easy to learn. And by far the best dialer system I have used from the rest.

Pros

Contact information, Disposition of calls, sound and quality, features such as breaks, training. Very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I like it all. I haven't found any cons. Overall it's been a great experience.

MZ

Matt Z.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Convoso Review

Solid software, good support team, some issues in our first year

Pros

Layout is easy to navigate, good support team

Cons

Our original workflow automation just stopped working. We worked with them to find a workaround, but that was not ideal

AM

Ashley M.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

13Ten Convoso

Gaining more productivity as the reporting system on Convoso is exceptional and it has great dialling strategies that makes lead management a breeze.

Pros

Very simply, easy to use and user friendly interface. It makes my job as a Dialler Manager a breeze due to the dialler running so smoothly on a daily basis with minimum to zero issues and we get the most productivity from our staff compared to working on other dialler systems.

Cons

Convoso is exceptional there's nothing to not like about Convoso.

IR

Isaiah R.

Leading Dialing Software

Pros

Really simple to use, user friendly and great features for event and detail recording

Cons

Incorrect Lead ID upon inbound call. loss of call notes ect.