elevio Reviews

4.73/5 (11 reviews)

Sam Cross

Easy to implement and saves so much time and money on coding this functionality

Reviewed 2018-07-07

The benefits are passed onto my customers because it is an all-in-one place for them to look at our service status and contact support. I personally benefit from it because it saves me so much time and money not thinking about having to code our own one.I can integrate multiple products that help my customers such as Status Page, FAQ, User Help Documentations and Support Ticket system. I also really like it that it syncs my help documents from other locations so no time is spent wasted copying and pasting.

Victor Ikeda-Wood

Game changer! Hands down the valuable software our company uses.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

As both a B2B and B2C business, Elev.io enables us to provide a tailored experience to all our customers. Easy to use, easy to implement, and fantastic Support when needed. If you are looking to scale your business, or just want to improve your customers' experience, you need Elev.io.

Babak Barkhodaei

We use Elevio as a widget in our platform to support our clients

Reviewed 2017-10-03

We use Elevio as our "Help Center" within our app. - It was very easy to setup the widget inside our application - Our clients use this widget extensively and it has resulted in support requests for us to drecrease

Anonymous

Elevio helped integrate our help documentation into our product

Reviewed 2017-10-11

I love how Elevio lets you source your help documentation from all the help desk solutions available, so you don't need to re-write everything. I like how we can customize the sidebar, links, etc and it doesn't fix you into doing things a specific way. It works well with several of our help tools, including Intercom and Zendesk

Peter Wolfley

Clean design and easy to implement and use.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

So easy to integrate with programs you're already using. We use it for both internal and external communication and education.

Mike LaTour

It's just like having another employee!

Reviewed 2017-09-02

I love the ease of use, the fact that it keeps our website visitors on our site as opposed to taking them away to a knowledge base. Most customer questions are answered quickly saving both our customer and our team time. Integrates easily into popular ticket/knowledge base systems.

Doug McDaniel

Elev.io has changed the way we think about our customer's in-app experience/

Reviewed 2018-06-25

More capabilities around creating an experience for the customer than other softwares. Allows us to create documentation, capture suggestions, link out to help videos, and provide in-app chaat seamlessly. Elev.io is the foundation of our customer adoption experience, and I can't imagine what we'd be doing without it.

Cassie Mittal

I have had a great experience with Elevio! Looking forward to what is to come with this solution.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

A way to communicate with our users in way that is easy for US internally, and easy for THEM! - Consistent updates - Helpful and responsive team - Sleek integrations - Clean and easy to use self-service for our customers

Alexia Coppens

Easy to implement in-app widget that delivers quick value to a support organisation.

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Stable, quick, accurate, well supported and evolving in terms of featuresSimple to implement with an immediate ROI. This makes Elev.io a must-have. Their support is very responsive which makes it even more pleasant to work with the tool.

Jan Werner

Overall an easy to use software that delivers value from the second it is implemented.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

- fast pace of development - flexibility - integration - product scope - UX and UI - good support

Ebona Mais

Went from loving it to...not loving it

Reviewed 2018-06-06

The support can be great at times, and the tool is very easy to use. They also allow for some really great integrations and customization of their app.