Findmyshift Reviews - Page 7

amazing, after 30 years of hospitality experience this is the best by far, everyone loves it

Pros

ease of use, access for staff, costings, changes can be made easily, sending messages to staff about changes, help from support

Cons

pretty much everything is good, the only function I wish it ha=d was to be able to calculate holiday loading for zero hours contract employees

Thanks for the review Peter! Great to hear everyone's enjoying the product. To calculate holiday loading for zero hour contracts try enter a % value in the holiday allowance column on the staff member's profile. The system will then allocate holiday to that staff member as a percentage of their hours worked. Any questions, feel free to get in touch!

Highly Recommend

This is the 3rd company now I have worked with and each time I have brought Findmyshift to the companies. Its great for staff to check when they are working and what shift they want. Easy to request time off and for us managers, the ease off working out what shift hours they are doing and pay etc. Highly recommend!!

Pros

Easy and very flexible to use staff and managers.

Cons

Not much I dont like about software to be honest

Thanks for your review!

Findmyshift my personal lifesaver!

Saving time = money , no text and late night calls when am I supposed to come to work rosters can be changed for illness or time out situations allows staff to plan their week(s)

Pros

The soft ware saves me hours and hours each week ,it allows forward planning ,easy access for staff to see their shifts. Before Findmyshift I had a nightmare every time I tried to do a roster , this is just easy cut and paste ,colour in copy , delete change anything at will .

Cons

When we started we all got in and did passwords but have forgotten the process a bit , so when a new staff member joins its another learning curve ,if this could be simplified or made clearer that would be helpful thanks.

Thanks for the review, Raewin!

Easy to Use, Great Tool for any Operation

Pros

Employees have access, easy way to schedule your team, being able to look 20 weeks into the future is very helpful.

Cons

I wish that they had someone who set it up and trained you to use it from the start. I know that I am not using it to it's maximum functionality.

Thanks for the review and feedback Rob! We'll be launching an online training program shortly with live webinars to help you make use of more of the system.

Simple to use, easily accessible

Pros

Ability to use it anywhere anytime, ease of use. Ability to communicate with staff members and trace all updates and changes

Cons

Its incompatibility with Apple devices. Makes it difficult to make changes on the move sometimes and it isn't always easy to use with touch screen

Thanks for the review Tony. Get in touch with our support team so we can work through the issues you're having on your touch screen devices.

The perfect, simple to use tool for organising our staff

We always used a paper system which is antiquated and didn't make it easy for changes. This just ticks all the boxes.

Pros

It's clear ease of use. It provides the perfect platform for organising all of our staff and easy to make changes

Cons

It would be nice to be able to setup custom formats for different activities we put the staff on, rather than customising each day manually.

Thanks for the review, Ian!

We find Findmyshift a great tool to create rotas and for everyone to input their unavailability

Pros

How easy it is to use, and the fact that it makes the schedule available to everyone. I like that all members of staff can see who they're working with, and they can request days off online. I think this makes a great difference.

Cons

The app could be improved as it's quite confusing to see the schedule and it doesn't give you access to everything.

Thanks for the review Claudia!

Effective staffing solution

Pros

We have a pool of associate staff and by using Findmyshift, we can instantly tell them all about availability of shifts, have a record of all emails sent to whom and have a very clear, visual representation of who is working.

Cons

The amount of automatically generated emails that are created every time that you make a slight change or edit.

Thanks for the review Calum!

FMS works for us

Equitable rostering, transparency, forward planning of roster

Pros

FMS allows all of the staff, and also those who work with us to see our current staffing. Live feeds to switch and workforce managers. Reporting functionality supports equitable rostering and college accreditation requirements.

Cons

Does not work well on internet explorer.

Thanks for the review Jason!

Good system

We have been happy so far.

Pros

Very easy to use. All users find it very easy to navigate.

Cons

It is quite expensive but it seems most scheduling systems are

Thanks for the review, Mary!

Works great. Employees find it easy to use.

Pros

I like the ability to publish numerous shifts at the same time. Push notifications are very helpful. Calculating the hours worked makes it a breeze to get everyone to 40 hours.

Cons

I wish there was a way to insert holidays into the schedule. At our business, we have a holiday shift and I am always having to look at a different calendar to see when those are. I wish you could add PTO into the weekly hour total.

Thanks for the review Elliot! To enter holidays in the system, visit "Time off" and add a new record for "Everyone". I hope this helps!

I use FindMyShift to organise around 45 staff. I find it essential for running our business.

Pros

Its an excellent communication tool, as its instantaneous. Its accurate, which means I can rely upon it to produce reports for payroll etc. Its functionality in general is superb, which makes it feel like it was designed with me in mind.

Cons

Using FindMyShift on a small screen can be a little awkward at times when trying to organise a lot of workers and a lot of shifts. Whilst there is option for the desktop display on a mobile, things generally don't line up, which can lead to errors.

Thanks for the review Kim!

Easy to use, works well for business needs

Helps schedule the staff and count the number of shifts

Pros

Ease of making changes, can handle of lot of users. Good way of controlling time off and counting number of shifts

Cons

Would be useful to have different levels of access above what is currently available. Can be easy to make a mistake, such as putting in a shift for all users instead of just one.

Thanks for the review Mark!

changed our work life

so far its been great its saved me a lot of time when processing wages

Pros

the ease of use and the simplistic view changed how we organise everything, it was what was missing in terms of integrating it into our organisation

Cons

i would prefer if there was just a dedicated timetable section and all other data was stored separate

Thanks for the review, Deri!

Perfect for Small Heathcare Company

We love that staff can view their schedule from any where and we are able to track when they log on and read their messages.

Pros

We have been using Find My Shift for 16 Months and its perfect for our small company. I like that I can build it to track hours worked and time off requests. It is east for my staff to pick up shifts as well.

Cons

I wish that they were able to easily request off from the app and I wish the staff could view their hours worked without me having to add it up.

Thanks for the review, Katie!

The rota work well for our organisation

No paprer based rota, annual leave is managed via the system, I can create reports from it

Pros

That it shows the conflicts in shift patterns and that staff can use the App to see their shifts. It's eliminated paper based rotas

Cons

It doesn't track changes made by the rota managers so mistakes or errors cannot easily be investigated. It doesn't suggest which staff are best suited to which service user like other software I've used.

Thanks for the review Jonathan! Change tracking is something we've been asked about a lot and we're going to be adding it very soon.

Easy and accurate

Findtmyshift is easy to use and gives us a very good overview of our human resources. Makes it easy to plan day by day with different project pr row and resources pr day.

Pros

Easy to use. Flexible. Simple drag and drop. Reasonably priced. Only app as I know of that can sort timeline with project rows.

Cons

Lack of integrations with other apps. Would love to see improved integrations with Zapier!

Thanks for the review! Please get in touch with any integration suggestions and we'll see what we can do for you.

Findmyshift good value....

Pros

I found that using Findmyshift there were many options /tools. available. The cost and the ease of use added to the overall experience.

Cons

Being able to see a long term schedule- the layout was difficult. If there was an option to have the view similar to a calendar layout- that would be ideal

Thanks for the review!

Our choice for years

Findmyshift has been our rota system for years. It's easy to use, helps us keep all of our staff informed and letsus plan our schedules well in advance. A great piece of cost effective software.

Pros

cost effective, easy to use, meets our needs

Cons

Some display issues when accessed from mobile browsers, but can be resolved by requesting desktop site

Perfect online scheduling system for our company

Pros

Easy to cut and paste and to customize each entry. You don't have to use stock scheduling categories, etc... so easily made to fit our companies specific needs.

Cons

No good app to use on cell phone or ipad as with other scheduling services. You can access it on your cell but difficult to use the mobile version.

Thanks for the review Kevin!

ROTA PREPARATION AND MANAGEMENT

I have been using this software for almost 2 years. It is brilliant. I find it very easy to use. With a few branches and having to juggle staff around I have found that I will never put the same member of staff in 2 branches as this is flagged up. Also the logon for staff to view thier rota has saved me time where before I had to send pics to each member which was time consuming. Now they just log in and can see their shift. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wishing to make their life easier and more efficient.

Pros

Easy to use and can use from anywhere in the world

Cons

Sometimes the data gets corrupted when looking and trying to make changes from my iphone very rarely bugs like staff in 2 places are saved, however as it saves a few times this is always spotted.

Hi Tushar! That you for the feedback regarding your iPhone. We will certainly look into this and get it resolved so that it is no longer an issue. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know, we are happy to help!

FindMyShift Feedback

Ease of which rota's and shifts are given and requests made. Everything in one place

Pros

Ease of use. All features are easy to understand and use

Cons

app on phone often wont respond to requests ie approves, deletes etc

Thanks for the review, Emma!

Very good, easy to use

Pros

It is easy to use, even volunteers that have very little experience using computers are able to request shifts.

Cons

Some of the more complex reporting such as spend against budget and schedule vs. timesheet are difficult to use.

Thanks for the review Joanna! Get in touch with our support team if you'd like us to walk you through some of the more complex reports.

This is a pretty straightforward system with a lot of extra useful features.

Pros

Simple to understand - staff find it easy to navigate - which means that most of our staff - even those resistant to new technology - are happy to use it.

Cons

When placing staff next to shifts in certain views, mistakes can be made - one does have to check and double check to make sure. This becomes more straightforward as one gets used to the software, though.

Hi Peter! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to let us know, we are happy to help!

Overall I really like it, it's really easy to use and it's got all the features you need to organise your staff.

Pros

How easy it is to organise everyone's shifts and see how many hours everyone is doing weekly or monthly.

Cons

That you can't make changes offline and put it live when you want. There should be an option to play around until you're ready to make the rota live for the staff to see. It's also bothersome that you can't make requests on the phone app and you must log into the website.

Thanks for the review, Milena! Try switching "automatic publishing" off under "Settings". This will let you work on your rota without your staff being able to see your unpublished changes.