Paradiso LMS Logo

Paradiso LMS Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

See full reviews by rating

They fact that it doesn't work with Shopify is the worst part.
There is no Shopify Integration as they suggest on their site and in sales calls.
I was having problems with my Moodle solution, it was so difficult I wanted to scream out loud. So I browsed for companies who develop solutions for LMS services and I bump into Paradiso Solutions.
How would you rate Paradiso LMS?

Paradiso LMS review

This is a powerful platform that comes with too much features that any other platform offers, as for example: Report builder, Learning Paths, Multi-tenancy, course creators, gamification, social learning, UI customizable, and so on... The customer support is very good and they offer a customer documentation portal that provide all that you need to use this LMS.

Pros

Performance management included Multi tenancy included UI customizable Game points to engage users Reporting Documentation portal

Best LMS

We are using Paradiso LMS from last 2 years daily and we are happy to tell you all that it's a awesome experience with all there features like gamification and interactive video. The best part is the friendly relationship we have with the Paradiso LMS staff and the good support given by them.

Pros

Good Support & Features

Cons

Need regular update in UI

The sales side was good. Good presentation. Then the deal was signed, money was sent and we have since been ignored.

Pros

We liked the idea that this would work with Shopify. The reality is that we have had the service for over four months and they can't make it work and don't have any in-house Shopify developers or support that can even implement the product. Nor will they respond to us anymore.

Cons

They fact that it doesn't work with Shopify is the worst part.

Best LMS used till now

Pros

The varied features of this LMS makes it exciting to use, such as: gamification, cloud LMS, fully customizable, easy to use, mobile compatible

Cons

The User Interface could have been made more better also the site speed is slow. Navigation from one webpage to other is little slow should work on that

Excelent documentation and customer service

I was having problems with my Moodle solution, it was so difficult I wanted to scream out loud! So I browsed for companies who develop solutions for LMS services and I bump into Paradiso Solutions. The product is like Moodle but with lots of perks and amazing features. I watch a Demo and I finally requested a free trial, which convince me that this was the product I was looking for.

Pros

Performance Management is a must have! also the authoring tool, very neat.

Cons

I would love to see some more reports out of the box, but the company fully supports reports customizations.

Cost effective LMS

Pros

Paradiso LMS provides the best features, functionalities. This LMS is easy to use at cost-effective price

Cons

The site is a little slow, and navigation from one page to another is also slow. So they should work on this aspect

Very user friendly LMS and great service

We have been using Paradiso Educational LMS for a while now and we are very happy with it. Interface is very user friendly and it looks great. Our users seem to like it a lot as well. Paradiso team is very responsive and knowledgeable. Overall great product and customer service.