Blink Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.74/10

See full reviews by rating

RR

Rachel R.

Generally a good, easy to use app that allows good interaction with colleagues as well as getting news and updates out quickly.

DL

Dean L.

We were able to test Blink for free prior to committing to it, but knew immediately that it was perfect for our needs.

SL

Sarah L.

Has been invaluable during the crisis as a means of keeping up to date with colleagues concerns as well as communicating company policy and procedure in a rapidly changing environment.

st

shaun t.

Having to keep the app open to get status and updates. It takes up space and I feel I miss things if I don't have it opened on my desktop.

DD

Dane D.

I'm looking forward to the getting an update to enable messages to be sent after being offline, this would enable. Me to use offline and keep up to date with chats.

Helen W.

Google Meet-logocaret
listing-logo

Google Meet

Compare both
How would you rate Blink?

Excellent networking app

Excellent, very useful

Pros

Excellent way to communicate between employees on a one to one basis and also public posts for a whole group to see

Cons

If you add an image into a reply you can't also comment on the image in the same reply.

Blink user

Pros

Easy communication with team and other members of the organisation

Cons

see info that is unnecessary to me. Not being able to see relevant info due to the ammount of info on there

Hello Bradley, thank you for your review of Blink. We are glad that Blink is an easy tool to help your organisation's internal communication. Our Product Team is always looking to improve the user experience, and we appreciate your feedback on limiting the amount of information you see. If there are any other features you want to request, be sure to let us know through our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Great tool for internal comms

Blink has been an excellent way of improving our employee communications, it's got people talking more and it's made it much easier for us to provide regular updates and distribute important information to staff. It's been an overall positive experience and I've been so impressed I've already recommended it to colleagues in other businesses.

Pros

Ease of use; format is appealing to employees, so it encourages uptake; ability to store useful documents, forms etc in the Hub so that employees can easily access them.

Cons

It took a while to set up and import all contacts - but the process wasn't that difficult and there was a lot of help at hand from Blink to guide us through it.

Hi Julianne, it is great to hear that you have had a positive experience with Blink! We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, so it is really valuable to know that the format of Blink encourages employee adoption of the platform. We are glad that the Blink Team was able to help make your set-up as seamless as possible.

Makes life a whole lot easier

Pros

Changed the way I work, makes keeping up with colleagues so much easier. Great features to get a message out quick.

Cons

Never come across anything which is missing

Hi Kieran, thanks for giving us a review. We appreciate learning how Blink has changed the way you work. We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, so it is really valuable to know that Blink is enabling fast and easy internal communication.

Work based info

Pros

All features are great good way to keep in contact

Cons

None at all love the system as long as there is internet connection

Hello Julia, thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience with Blink.

Great app for sending comms to employee's

I think a s a business it has been really useful. I like that all notices are displayed in one place, with links to other internal apps.

Pros

Being able to easily share a post, in my case its usually good news stories.

Cons

Being able to see a posts number of views easily.

Hi Sara, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that Blink is supporting your internal communications. We have given your suggestion for a view count feature to the Product Team. If you have more feature requests, please do not hesitate to let us know on the Product Portal: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Blink is our second in house comm tool and things are looking up!

We are optimistic about this product, far less buggy than our last in house comm tool. Hopefully they can get notifications improved and I think everything will be groovy at that point.

Pros

Blink has some neat features like email search via its platform through single sign ons. It has a hub that makes important work docs painless to find/use immediately. Chat is great and quick.

Cons

Notifications need to be improved. The team worries that messages fade into obscurity rather than being seen by appropriate parties.

Hi Heather, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback and we are glad you're enjoying Blink! As I'm sure you are aware, we're working on the Notification Center which will mean that you'll have even easier access to the most important content on the platform - it would be great to hear your thoughts on that feature when it goes live! Glad to hear you're optimistic about the product as we continue to introduce new features and that once we improve notifications everything will be groovy :)

Blink Review

Love how easy and intuitive the system is. Very easy to post to different groups of people when we have so many different teams. The system is perfect for both important employee update posts and also more informal update posts!

Pros

Extremely intuitive software and makes it incredible easy to update employees instantaneously! (Especially when you have so many!)

Cons

Nothing of note - I know that some employees have had problems with sending posts to specific teams but I think admins need to update their access as opposed to it being a system fault

Thank you for your review Christina! We appreciate learning how Blink is intuitive for our users. We are always looking for insight on our customer's experience, so it is really valuable to know that it is easy to update employees.

Our Company's Bulletin Board

Our company has been using Blink for company announcements, holiday celebrations, employee recognition, and so much more. It's like a bulletin board right on my laptop!

Pros

Blink has a very easy-to-use interface and our company has included important links for the users.

Cons

Unfortunately, I don't use Blink enough to have a say on what can be improved. I just read it to catch up on company information.

Hi Peter, thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to know that users such as yourself are enjoying Blink's various features and finding it useful and easy to use.

A refreshing and easy way to work and communicate with my team, colleagues and business contacts!

Pros

Much more modern and intuitive than the other tools I use at work. I like how it doesn't confine, I'm able to integrate it with day to day work flows and interact fluidly with those both in and outside my organisation. Professional, modern, fun and effective.

Cons

I use the app so much I greedily want more integrations so I can use it across even more workflows.

Easy to use and great way to communicate

We use Blink to store our policies so that all staff have access to them - this is very easy to use and we can easily direct staff to the appropriate place. Overall experience is really good.

Pros

We use Blink to post what is going on around the business. I use it to ensure all staff receive appropriate information that they require to do their roles.

Cons

None at this time. We are still developing the functionality

Thank you for giving us a review, Manda. We are so glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with Blink.

Social Media for work

I use it daily, especially to get to quick links on there.

Pros

I like that it keeps team members in the know and able to post awards and recognition for one another and people to see events / announcements.

Cons

I like all features so far, it's a nice platform.

Hello Kirstin, thank you for your review! We are happy to learn that Blink is boosting your internal communication, engagement and company culture. We are always looking for user insight, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you like about Blink.

BLINK AND YOU'VE MISSED IT.

I've never had a problem with it, generally speaking it's enhanced my working experience.

Pros

It's not just just a Facebook type, it's so much more work related with tools that directly relate to my job.

Cons

It's viewed by everyone, including senior management and it's always there even during your time off.

Excellent way to feel involved when working remotely!

Overall, I have had a pleasurable experience using Blink and it's definitely something more companies should look into especially if they have a large population of remote workers.

Pros

I love how it's feed-based and gives a sense of community when working remotely full-time. I joined my company in the height of the COVID-19 pandemic and it has been a great way to meet other coworkers and engage - everything from discussing holiday plans at home to finding internal webinars to attend.

Cons

At first, it was a little tricky to find how to post information or how to find groups; the more you use Blink the easier it becomes.

Hi Ariana, thank you so much for your review! The Feed is one of our staple features, and we are so glad to hear that you are finding it helpful and enjoyable. We aim for Blink to be intuitive for our users, and we will use your feedback to reach that goal.

Pros

The ease of the communication and use and easy to set users up on

Cons

it doesnt have more functionalities in which we can work with

Hi Nikesh, thank you for your review. It is great that you find Blink user friendly and easy to onboard new users. We are sorry to hear that you are missing some functionalities. We always aim make Blink the best product for all of our users, so please do let us know which features you would like added via our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Effective work communication tool.

Pros

I really like the ease of use to the software for any / all individuals to use.

Cons

Some further feed searching features would be useful, I.E. being able to search by certain post types.

Thank you for your feedback Samuel! Your search feature request has been passed to the Product Team. We encourage you to use our Product Portal for further feature requests so that we can include it in a future update. See our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Great way to connect with other employees

Great experience. I don't have anything bad to say about it. It's nice to see other employees connect through it.

Pros

I like the News Feed feature and the ability to share kudos, important company messages, etc.

Cons

Can't find anything I don't like. Nice platform.

Thank you for your review of Blink Iga! The Feed is one of our staple features, and we also love being able to share kudos and internal communications. We are glad to hear that Blink is doing everything you need.

Excellent product for a large Workforce

Excellent experience so far and a great communication tool for the workforce.

Pros

It's easy to use and performs like other popular private social media sites.

Cons

There is nothing i don't like at the moment

Hi Emma, thanks for leaving a review. It is good to know how Blink's interface is intuitive and easy for our users to navigate. We are always looking for insights on our customer's experience, and we are happy to hear that everything is going well.

Great tool

I have been using everyday since I joined my current company. It has been a great tool start my day

Pros

Great tool to build company culture. I keep informed on most company announcements through Blink

Cons

Maybe a bit more integration with other software

Thank you for your review Eyouel. It is great to hear how you keep informed and build company culture through Blink. I have passed your suggestion for more integration with other software to our Product Team. If there is specific software you would like to see integrated, we suggest that you inform us via the Product Portal so that we know exactly what you need here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration We do have integrations set up with several other softwares, which you can see more on how to use on our support pages here: https://helpdesk.joinblink.com/support/search?term=integration

Blink review

Really positive, especially through Covid times

Pros

Great for immediate comms anf info sharing, to get feedback

Cons

Not easy to find previous posts, better filtering needed

Hello Julie, thank you for giving us a review. We are happy to see that Blink is supporting your internal communications and giving you valuable feedback from employees. Although we do have some filters already available, we appreciate your suggestion to improve them to facilitate finding previous posts. We have given your feedback to the Product Team. You can let us know what else you would like to see via our Product Portal here: https://portal.joinblink.com/tabs/2-under-consideration

Fantastic tool and great customer support

Pros

I've found this easy to use and even some the most tech reluctant staff are using it now. It's a great way to communicate instantly with frontline workers.

Cons

So far, anything that we have wanted to consider changing or introducing has been solved by the customer support we receive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been fantastic!

Hello Verity, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We believe in supporting our customers through every step of their Blink journey and making Blink an intuitive tool for everyone. It is great to hear that the Customer Support Team has played a key role in making your Blink experience a success.

Blink Review from Sydney Transport company

Greater employee engagement and communication.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to get information out as often as needed and the reach that it provides. Staff can access and consume at a time that suits them.

Cons

Was the video feature and having to upload from youtube for example but no longer an issue since you can upload a video direct now.

Blink Review

Pros

Very efficient and easy to use - we use Blink daily.

Cons

I do not have any suggestions in regards to improving the software.

Hi Era, thank you for giving us a review. We aim for Blink to be an intuitive tool for everyone, so we are glad to hear that you are finding it easy to use. We greatly value and appreciate your insight to the customer experience.

Blink Review

Absolutely love this product.

Pros

This product is very easy to use, there are many similarities to certain social medial platforms which makes the users feel at ease when using it. It’s extremely handily having all the information at your finger tips.

Cons

I feel that there should / could be an option for either calling or Video calling not necessarily for the users maybe for admins or managers to contact the employees who are sick etc (this would have be perfect during the pandemic) Unlike other types of social media platforms (I know this is in house) there is the facility to block or ignore others for 30 days this could be a good option in the future.

Professional Network

Pros

Easy to reach all employees, good tool for collaborating and sharing information quickly across the organisation.

Cons

No real negative feedback, the product does what it is suppose to.

Thank you for your review of Blink Hizaar! We are happy to hear that Blink is helping you share, collaborate and communicate with your employees.