Blink Reviews

4.93/5 (15 reviews)

Peter Hollis

We use Blink as our main communication tool as we are split between two office or on customer site.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

After several false starts with other applications, the team quickly adopted Blink. Within two weeks we had rolled out Blink as the tool of choice. We are distributed over two offices and/or on customer site - so having a central messaging tool that everyone uses is great. New joiners find it easy to learn/use. We have some company-wide channels, individual team channels, lots of ad hoc groups, and then normal direct messaging. Due to the ease of use we use it regularly to bring small/ad hoc project teams together in order to share documentation and messaging. The fact that there is a desktop app, a web app, an iOS app and Android app means Blink can be used where ever you are. We like the lightning-quick search, have linked it to both Jira and Office 365, and have plans to extend it with an in-house Bot. New features are released on a regular basis and if we have any questions then we have found the support to be very quick and helpful.

Richard Greville

Just Awesome.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Helps build teams, gives me a great way to communicate and collaborate. It's all the small stuff this does apart from being a great messaging app, naturally builds culture within teams and the business. Gives my people the ability to reach out at any time on any device to ask questions and to be helped. Our EPG is linked (via API) and it's a great way to get good automated snap shots awhile on the move... even alerts. We get the ability to message all our people at once in emergency situations (came in handy when the beast from the east arrived)

Loic Marion

Incredible

Reviewed 2018-03-15

This is more than just a messaging app, a great one at that, It enables teams of staff to interact and collaborate with each other enabling a variety of benefits to arise. Some of these benefits include a growth in culture amongst teams and the business, the ability to contact others regardless of time, location or device and the simple yet effective layout of the App has made it more appealing and enjoyable to use. The App allows people to contact all teams during emergency situations. This proves effective during unprecedented events such as the recent 'Beast from the East'. Mostly we like the ceiling of the product. Many products in their early days are plagued with bugs and developmental issues, however, this software has had very few, this is a huge positive as this is rarely the case for new software, this puts the software in a league of its own.

Helen Waugh

Blink is really awesome!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Blink provides me with an excellent way of communicating with colleagues and getting company updates out to the wider business. I find it better than email as it has a more natural flow and much more efficient as you can create multiple relevant chats and groups for all your requirements. Notifications are great and it intergrates with all my other apps.

Chloe Bennai

Essential part of my every day working life.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

The use of "teams" work really well, it means that i can get the message across in a simple and easy fashion to a select group within a targeted conversation. Ultimately this results in less email chains but successfully keeps everyone in the loop.

Riaan van der Merwe

Easy to use. Very clever bots and integrations

Reviewed 2018-04-02

It puts everything in one place and is very easy to use. The Feed works great. It pulls everything you need into one space. The messaging side of Blink works very well. Instant messaging, teams, spaces - very easy to use.

Kevin Costello

Excellent app to communicate with project teams

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Excellent app to communicate with different project teams. Can integrate with other software through Bots. We can post reports from our back office system to specific project groups on Blink using the API. First class customer service. The Blink support team are always there to help me with API integration. New features added regularly.

Aoife McGrath

Makes work more productive

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Able to chat to people quickly and easily without disrupting them. More efficient than emails and less formal. Promotes a more friendly environment in the workplace. I like the tea round and gifs! Also like that you can share attachments and images.

Rachel Robbins

A refreshing and easy way to work and communicate with my team, colleagues and business contacts!

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Much more modern and intuitive than the other tools I use at work. I like how it doesn't confine, I'm able to integrate it with day to day work flows and interact fluidly with those both in and outside my organisation. Professional, modern, fun and effective.

Tobin James

Blink systems have enabled our team to be better connected and significantly more communicative

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Ease of use, personalization, cross-platform/device support, encryption and the support we've received from the Blink team

Daniel Fensom

Extremely user-friendly interface!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

It is easy to use and is a very effective way of communicating with the wider office team, tracking various projects.

Tash Daniel

Awesome user experience. It is the best software of its kind to really link teams together.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Everyone worldwide doesn't yet use Blink ! I am sure everyone who tries this software will be converted and it will completely simplify their way of working - as it has done mine.I really like how you are able to use Blink across different devices with such an easy-to-use interface, whilst also being able to share complex files and information. It is so simple to stay in touch with my whole team and really keep on top of the latest project updates.

trudy durkin

Building a digital workplace can be scary but Blink is brilliant and covers all bases.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

It really is a central hub for all our employees to access. It makes sharing information so easy. Internal Comms was always time-consuming but now we use the feed to share information to anywhere in the world.

Daniel Durkin

Great way to communicate quickly with my team with minimal hassle

Reviewed 2018-03-15

quick and easy communicationThe simple platform that Blink creates means I can focus on what's really important rather than being slowed down.

Sean Nolan