Attentive Logo
Attentive

Driving more subscribers and sales than any other SMS tool

visit website

Attentive Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.24/10

Reviews by rating

We have been super impressed with the ease of use and effectiveness of Attentive to help us get started and grow our SMS marketing strategy.
Overall, Attentive is an A+ company. They have, and continuously release, great features, have amazing customer service, and offer a premium product product with a friendly UI.
Need stronger integration with other products, such as Klaviyo or Mailchimp - it's very hard to segment SMS and emails separately. Opt-in pop-ups lack many settings and controls we need.
I need to do so more research and limits of entire capabilities of attentive. I registered for the Attentive university training so I'll need to do some follow up.
What I liked least about the software were the segmentation limitations but they are introducing more options that fix that problem.

Eszter D.

Marketing manager

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great SMS marketing tool, offering a lot of integations

Transcript

Ester D.: Hi, I'm Ester. I'm a marketing manager and I give Attentive a five out of five star. For more...

JP

Jchon P.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

The support and education can't be beat!

It was a long(-ish) process in deciding to move from our previous SMS provider to Attentive. We didn't take the matter lightly, as SMS is one of our highest-converting platforms for our business. We made the decision to move to Attentive and haven't looked back!

Pros

SMS companies are everywhere these days. Attentive stands out with their customer service and the efforts they put behind educating their customers and putting on virtual events to help us achieve our goals.

Cons

Analytics and reporting are lacking for sure. You would expect that an online company in 2021 would much more in this area without having to export data or run individual reports.

CC

Connor C.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Attentive Review

Pros

Attentive has a user-friendly interface that allows a user to get familiar with the application quickly to deploy SMS marketing campaigns. I also appreciate Attentive's steadfast dedication to deploying advanced new features, as well as their welcoming approach to addressing customer feedback.

Cons

I believe Attentive is weakest is their reporting - I would like to be able to slice-and-dice data more thoroughly to really be able to get granular insights. I would also appreciate if they would fix a bug with their message notifications - it constantly shows more notifications than you have.

MJ

Madeline J.

Attentive Review

Attentive seemed to over promise and under deliver. More transparency in abilities and understanding of the subscription business model would have made our experience far better than it has been.

Pros

Functionality, user interface, and simplicity in design makes Attentive easy to use. Everything is intuitive and pretty clear.

Cons

Analytics capabilities and the limitation of integrations with platforms such as ReCharge to fully customize and target messages. With Attentive, it’s hard to segment and you are sending the same message to current customers, prospects, and winbacks in flows.

RS

Rebecca S.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Great SMS Marketing Option

Overall, the experience has been awesome. Incredible ROI, competent team, and they're always trying to get us a great deal along the way.

Pros

The set up was super easy, Attentive's White Glove service was amazing. We were ready to go within just a few days of starting their free trial. The ROI is excellent and was immediately apparent for us. They meet with us regularly to help us optimize our campaigns and always provide excellent advice.

Cons

I feel like there could be more room for in-text customizations - other than just inserting customer name or product name.

LC

Leo C.

Best Tech Investment of 2020

Pros

Love how easy it is to use the technology. Out of all the tech vendors we use daily, Attentive is by far the most engaged with the client in ensuring that we are satisfied but also constantly looking to be at the forefront of SMS. Working at an agency for many years, we always said to wow the client. Doesn't matter who you interact with [white glove] to your sales rep, everyone puts the client first. One Account Manager that I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an absolute rockstar and truly feel like he's been a partner to our business. Q1 has been our best quarter yet because of the SMS strategies he recommended. This shows what type of people the company hires. I always believe you're only as great as your team. Love that they also are continuously improving the tech.

Cons

Wouldn't call it a con as I know the team is working on this, the easeability to create a landing page.

WC

West C.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use, Great Results

Pros

We have been using Attentive for over a year and could not be happier with the results. The team made the set up incredibly easy and have been with us each step of the way with best practices and helping us with new campaigns / auto capture and we have seen substantial growth in our marketing lists. In addition, their University series are incredible and we have learned so much from amazing influencers in the industry. I truly do not have enough great things to say about Attentive and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues in Marketing.

Cons

The only thing that is a bit difficult is making edits to your main campaigns. It's super easy to set up new campaigns but our standard capture campaigns must have assistance to make changes.

RB

Ryan B.

Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees

User Friendly, Great Support

Pros

Attentive is very easy to use and intuitive, reliable, full of features, and the customer support team is excellent!

Cons

The dedicated short code took a bit too long to get set up, but we're all good now!

CM

Chris M.

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Extremely Happy with My Decision to Go with Attentive

We've found that response on SMS are much higher than it is on email. Our open and click rates significantly better. With this we implemented an abandoned cart campaign for SMS in addition to our existing email campaign. SMS has proven to be one of our most viable channels.

Pros

The personal care that they show is what makes Attentive stand out to me. Since Day 1 I've had a dedicated account manager that not only got me started, but also makes sure I am keeping up with enhancements added to the platform and offers suggestions on future campaigns.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. If there was one thing I'd like to see would be the ability to manage my own database of subscribers rather than having to go to their white-glove team to remove subscribers. When we get requests from customers related to CCPA it would be nice to have manual control over our contacts.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great SMS Software though expensive

overall things have been great - we really enjoy the ease of use and the dedicated account rep

Pros

very easy to use and also provides a good platform for all our sms needs

Cons

costs are high as compared to other competitors in the space

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

A rapidly growing platform with great new features to come

Pros

This platform is easy to setup and use, it has some shortcoming early on but those are being fixed with new features

Cons

Initially the segmentation tool was very basic and did not have a good integration with Shopify, this has been remedied with new enhanced features.

JA

Joe A.

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Strong ROI and new way to communicate to customers

Pros

The UX/UI of the dashboard is easy to navigate and the information provided via Attentive University is great. We constantly see a strong ROI/ROAS for each campaign we send. I also appreciate the client support and weekly touch base we have.

Cons

From A product POV, having better reporting would be ideal rather than having to download each report and looking through it. More automation for FAO via text would be helpful via Ai.

AB

Andres B.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Great partner to have by your side

Everyone at Attentive is committed to our company's success, quick to offer support and always open to explore new opportunities.

Pros

The interface is very user-friendly, making the messaging scheduling process far more effective and streamlined.

Cons

Apparent perception of scaling limitation, specially when other Business Units are required. Each is treated as an individual entity.

NA

Nick A.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fantastic and forward-thinking SMS Marketing platform with a great team behind it!

Pros

Without a doubt, one of the best parts about Attentive is its customer service. They are they for you in every way possible. Additionally, the platform itself is SO easy to use! Anyone can jump right in and start creating SMS deployments with ease.

Cons

While very feature-rich, there are still things missing. For example, the platform needs more flexibility in its ability to create automations. It could also use more personalization features. The good thing is all of this is on their roadmap for the future.

RL

Rissa L.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Has completely changed how we do SMS

Pros

Hands down one of the most supportive platforms out there! Their support and customer service is off the charts, plus the sms support and features are a plus too.

Cons

It can be a bit pricier than other options but it's understandable if you use their team's services.

KM

Katie M.

Defense & Space, 51-200 employees

Easy to Implement!

Postive!

Pros

I love Attentive! They are 100% accountable and deliver on everything they promise. The white glove service and the platform design make it EASY to use.

Cons

We reeeeallly need transactional emails.

CM

Christina M.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and great return!

I would and have recommended Attentive to other E-commerce retailers.

Pros

My favorite thing about Attentive is their helpful team. The platform is easy to use but when I do have a question or want to double check I set something up correctly my account manager is there to help.

RK

Robert K.

Great help to our brand

Just starting out with SMS marketing - they have been a strong partner.

Pros

Client service is extremely competent and thorough. Deliverabilty of marketing SMS messages is high. Full featured.

BS

Bryce S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Customer support and ease of the UI

Fantastic! I wish deploying emails through Salesforce Marketing Cloud was as easy as working with Attentive. In a perfect world.

Pros

The ease of deploying campaigns and analytics post-launch is fantastic. I really enjoy the UI and support. Those 2 features are what makes attentive fantastic.

LD

Lisa D.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Boosted our revenues tremendously

Its been great so far

Pros

Ease of use and our account rep is very insightful and keeps us up with features and functionality

Cons

Price is a little steep, but he ROAS has been great

CD

Chad D.

Furniture, 501-1,000 employees

Attentive SMS Marketing tools excellent

Pros

Easy to use and produces great results.

Cons

None, noted. We have been very happy with the tool.

AS

Amber S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great way to increase user engagement

Pros

Attentive has been useful in helping us to more easily and quickly collect user emails and phone numbers to allow for better engagement. Their white glove services are helpful in design and problem solving.

Cons

We've noticed that the conversion rate and ecommerce values are reported higher on Attentive than our Google Analytics, but we've created our own reporting dashboards to get a better idea of value.

RD

Rachel D.

Great!

Pros

I've used Attentive at previous companies and had a great experience, so I wanted to onboard us when I learned my current company wasn't using it. It's user-friendly, effective, and customer support/account management has always been excellent

Cons

Nothing, really! Their pricing is competitive, and when a feature doesn't exist, they really take the feedback to heart to build it out

BT

Bailey T.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Attentive Review

My overall expereince with Attentive has been above average. My account is manager is very helpful and repsonsive to any questions I may have. The plaform is pretty straight forward in terms of the basic features. I'm looking forward to the new capabilities soon rolling out so I can make my SMS strategy more granular.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate!

Cons

I would like to get more granular with segementation

EC

Eli C.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Simple, Easy, and Effective

Pros

I have never had implementation as easy as Attentive. Getting set up was super easy with GTM and existing integration with my email provider. The interface is extremely simple to use to create messages as well as track metrics. Customer support is also top-notch.

Cons

I do wish there were more reporting options.

DK

David K.

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Have seen great ROI

Overall has been a great addition to our marketing and have seen great results. Automated workflows like Abandon cart are showing the best results.

Pros

Was easy to integrate with Shopify Plus. We have so far seen a great ROI. Also hold monthly calls with an account manager to make sure we are up to date and always improving

Cons

Costs are based on sends so as your base grows so will your costs. That being said if the ROI holds up this won't be an issue