Lead Forensics

Grow your business with Lead Forensics.

Lead Forensics Reviews

Pros

I really like the ease of use of the software and the ability to see in-depth info on each visitors path to your site, what they checked out, and who it might be from that company.

Daniel C.

The software is very easy to use, it is very self explanatory and the staff is great al guiding you how to use the software. It has a ton of features.

Carlos S.

I loved to see who's coming and browsing on our side (reverse IP).

Cons

And we missed the contract cut off by 20 days and were stuck paying a very expensive number for the next 3 years when we only wanted to roll over 12 months per time.

Christopher Ryan N.

I am sorry if I need a second job to learn how to use your sales tool- IT IS INEFFECTIVE! needless to say, this is a scam and not a tool you should ever waste your money on.

Katy A.

Katy A.

3.7

Find Out who is visiting your website

Our experience was with lead forensics post covid was great, but now that everyone is working from home It isn't as useful because people aren't in the office

Pros

Able to see who visited your website, able to get contacts from that company, also had reporting and assignment of the leads that came in.

Cons

Have to pay for each contact you try to open or you buy an amount of contact credits. also you can only see if someone visited your site from a company IP address.

Does what it says

The tool worked well and provided some valuable leads to us - obviously, they still need qualifying and chasing up - some customers do not like to see that you have been snooping on their activity, however. and we missed the contract cut off by 20 days and were stuck paying a very expensive number for the next 3 years when we only wanted to roll over 12 months per time.

Pros

It really does do what it says - and if you're after a website lead generation tool - then having visibility of your users in real-time is incredibly valuable. it is very feature-rich and they clearly spend time trying to build new functionality into the tool. it was very easy to deploy and use.

Cons

The sales tactics by the business I am not fond of - it's not aggressive sales but the account team are constantly onto you around the time of renewal. The contracts are very long - up to 3 years and if you miss the cutoff you are tied in. Therefore it's a very expensive tool - I feel there are now tools on the market for a much better price that do just as well of job. Also I would get account managers ringing me for new business and trying to pitch the soluton to me even though I was already a customer!

Beware!!! Not for Local/Mom & Pop type Businesses

Beware!!! Not for Local/Mom & Pop type Businesses If you are a small local type Mom and Pop business.This is not for you!!! In theory it is great HOWEVER. the downside was only revealed to me AFTER being LOCKED INTO a 1 year contract. They only send you leads that come from a certain type of IP address, either Static of Dynamic I'm not sure, but the point is if you are looking to get solid local leads,...

Pros

Nothing, No quality leads. Read Below. This is a scam to sell this to local businesses

Cons

Not for small b2b businesses. I believe only good for national and corporate clients

Great resource for website lead capture.

We used Lead Forensics to capture information on our website in order to generate new/support existing leads for our sales. We work in Saas and have demos on our website and with this, we were able to tell which company was on our site and watched a demo and pass this information along to a sales representative. Even one lead is extremely valuable for us as a company and Lead Forensics generated multiple so it essentially paid for itself!

Pros

Simple interface Enough detail to get the information you need Can look up individual IP at your request Useful for supporting sales staff Is a great tool to have for a lot of reasons

Cons

Limited to a certain number of direct IP searches per time period We made the switch to another provider for this reason however during the entirety of our contract Lead Forensics was more than enough for us to do our job effectively.

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with Lead Forensics. We're really pleased to hear that you enjoyed the software and that you experienced a positive return on your investment. It's also great to see that you have rated our customer service as 5 star. Lead Forensics strives to deliver world-class customer service and we're pleased to see that with your experience, there was no exception. Thank you again for your feedback. Kind regards, Pete - Lead Forensics

Great software but leaves something to be desired.

We use lead forensics on our website to track possible customers for our product. Once we get their company name through the lead forensics tool we research the email addresses of individuals at this company with the applicable job title for us to go after and count them as new leads. We have gained sales strictly through the method before so overall this software works!

Pros

Best software in my opinion for its purpose Would recommend over many utilities used to track web traffic Works great with CRM integration Super fluid interface Makes communication between Sales and Marketing easier Expedites tasks that used to take multiple actions to complete and consolidates them into one process

Cons

Lacking certain information that other softwares have for this particular purpose however none are as flexible as this one Limited to the amount of individual IP addresses you may ask for even if you pay for the software and you have to contact customer service in order to track these specific IP addresses

Simple idea yet very helpful

Pros

I loved to see who's coming and browsing on our side (reverse IP). which company, from where, how many visits and what was it that they were looking at , as that have allowed me to directly reach out to them as they were in the discovery phase of the sales cycle instead of waiting for someone to reach out to us and fill up a form

Cons

I think that in today's marketing automation world, such functionality is too lacking. IP databases aren't exactly accurate and sometimes the company is categorised by their HQ, which means that if an office in Italy reviewed your products you still might see San Fransisco which isn't helpful

Great for what it is, could use some enhancements

We were using Snitcher to better understand who was visiting our website. We trialed Lead Forensics at the same time and captured 3x as many visitors. It was more expensive, but still much less expensive than other tools. Now we can market to the right companies that are interested in our product.

Pros

Provides the ability to see what companies are visiting our website. Doesn't capture everybody, but had a much higher hit rate than Snitcher. Features like real-time email alerts when key accounts visit the site provide great value.

Cons

It errors out on logging in often. The UI isn't the easiest to navigate beyond the basic homepage/visitors screens. It still misses a lot of visitors.

Horrible Experience With Lead Forensics

We had a horrible experience working with Lead Forensics. Not only is the tool completely useless to us (we get the exact same data in our CRM for FREE - than you Hubspot) but their customer service is horrendous and they have zero emphasis on customer satisfaction. The fact that they lock you into a long-term commitment before you even get to truly experience the value of the tool (extremely limited trial) shows you that they anticipate you wanting to cancel and wouldn't make any money if you could subscribe month-to-month like 99% of the other legitimate SaaS companies allow for.

Pros

Truly nothing. We've had absolutely zero ROI for this purchase, which cost us many thousands of dollars in a locked-in contract.

Cons

They over-promise and under-deliver. I am not the only one out there, and I highly recommend checking out their reviews here, on G2, and with the Better Business Bureau to verify that. Their sales team is super pushy and just wants to make a sale. It's unfortunate when a company just cares about the dollars and don't care about the value that they [don't] provide. The software technically works as advertised, but the data that you receive is totally useless, doesn't account for the region, and unless you get super lucky to have a small business with an easily-identifiable decision-maker, you may as well just find contact information on Google and reach out cold.

Great Tool

I was able to track business visitors to my website and gather all the data from those visitors to contact them in the future.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, it is very self explanatory and the staff is great al guiding you how to use the software. it has a ton of features

Cons

the price is a big con about this product I really loved their service but the price point was very high. alteast, for us at this point.

Gives me the edge up

Pros

Lead Forensics is a necessary tool for any sales organization. We constantly gain new leads by easily seeing who is on our site and what they are looking at.

Cons

I wish it had a better integration with Linkedin Sales Nav

Fantastic product with measurable R.O.I.

It took us some time to get used to putting it into our workflow but the return on investment in engaging casual browsers, as well as the insight it provided on everyone in our pipeline as well as the end result (customers) made this software an absolute no-brainer in terms of a business decision. Cannot recommend enough, a real game changer for a business, but I imagine you would need to have a fair amount of traffic for it to be as worthwhile as it was in my experience.

Pros

Absolute transparency- being able to see when cold, warm or hot prospects were engaging with the brand, and fully understanding how, as well as customers and even competitors as well. Clearly able to measure the ROI which is rare but valuable with Marketing software.

Cons

The only issue I consistently experienced is we tried to filter out information on our software log in page and this was never watertight the whole time we used the platform.

Excellent Software With Real-Time Trigger Reports

Pros

Lead Forensics DOES NOT rely on Google Analytics. They use their own proprietary database of companies that is constantly being updated. They also have a Data Manager feature where you can upload various lists of company domains and then you get an IMMEDIATE alert whenever someone from that company hits your Web site.

Cons

It is on the expensive side, but still well worth the money. If I had one piece of advice, it would be NOT to charge MORE money to get the contact information of people at any visiting company.

Lead Forensics Once ou're past the sales call

Much more in depth than analytics

Pros

Once using this it allows you to see not just new business opportunities but lost customers returning to your site, engagement with social and the journey a lead has taken, what they've viewed and who/how they've found and then shared it.

Cons

The initial sales bombardment. All be it they have to get the product to market but these guys are relentless. Having said this once you're on board they're just as engaged with current customers.

Good Product

Pros

I really like the reporting features they have built in. Automatic trigger reports are very helpful.

Cons

It's pricey. I really haven't seen the value in the features to justify the cost.

This is the most frustrating Comapany

This Company does not have a review section, so I will post here. This is a SCAM, do not do it. Go check them on BBB. I am not one to leave reviews but I have had enough from this company. We signed a contract, after 3 months we were seeing no return. We complained and they said we did not have enough "training" but the girl that did the training only called once and we never heard from her again....

Pros

NOTHING, I would of given zero stars if I could

Cons

Customer Service or lack of any real service They DO not perform any service, it is a scam

CONSTANT SPAM E-Mails

Terrible, unprofessional, and illegal.

Pros

Literally nothing at all - we tried the software when they first got in touch. It is clearly aimed at people who want to constantly spam market at people, which is now illegal.

Cons

CONSTANT spam e-mails and calls. Despite telling them many times not to get in touch. DO NOT EVER GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR DETAILS AT ALL

Hi there, I am sorry to read about your experience of receiving communications from our team. We only ever wish to communicate with marketing and sales professionals within a business environment who are likely to have an interest in our SaaS solution. From your review, I understand that this is not the case, for that I would like to personally apologise for any inconvenience caused, and I would...

Find out who is looking at your website!

Pros

Easily find out who is viewing your website. Including what company, company size, company website, other people who work at that company. Great tool for account based marketing.

Cons

Didn't always track a viewer on contact page.

Useful and insightful insights, that helped us generate leads.

Used Lead Forensics to monitor and track marketing campaign success - the CTA of the marketing campaigns was to visit the website. Really insightful, actionable data that allowed the Business Development team to follow up on cold leads, with a warm approach as we could see what specifically they'd looked at on the website and their interests.

Pros

Incredibly useful, insightful and the cost pays for itself.

Cons

The sales team do a hard sell.

Great way to track vsiitors!

Pros

I really like the ease of use of the software and the ability to see in-depth info on each visitors path to your site, what they checked out, and who it might be from that company!

Cons

The only thing I could say is that i wish I knew who the person was exactly every time! But I know that is impossible. Just keep it up!

Shady con artists

We will NEVER do business with a company that operates this way, by harassing business owners and their staffs with never ending telemarketing sales calls and sleazy con artists for a sales team.

Pros

That it has some utility and good features

Cons

This company has literally called us almost a dozen times, despite us repeatedly asking to be removed from their call list and to stop calling us (We're DNC-REGISTERED) they've called under multiple names attempting to slime their way into our vendor processes.

A valuable tool for for finding potential clients but takes extra effort to learn how to use fully

Allowed me to set up notifications so I would know each morning whenever there was a new potential lead

Pros

The ability to see who is showing interest in you allows you to seize opportunities you would never know about otherwise.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive tool to get to grips with and it could greatly benefit from a tutorial for new users.

Good platform

Good, but not very useful talking about marketing campaigns.

Pros

Gives you an overview of who’s visiting your website and basic information.

Cons

You can see the company who visited the website, but not exactly the contact of the person. So if it’s a big company you won’t be able to reach the right person.

UNETHICAL BUSINESS, GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION

Obviously this software is for lead generation, but the people we reached out to were completely disinterested. Their premise that "if someone was on your website they are a warm lead" is completely false. Just because someone has been on your website before doesn't qualify them as a warm lead.

Pros

Easy interface, it does what they said it would do, but its very limited in its functionality.

Cons

Interface looks nice but very few features in comparison to competitors. The sales team is unethical and they tie you into a year long contract. Beware of the execiutive (salesman for Lead Forensics) as he told us our contract could be cancelled at any time but... surprise! They're holding us to an entire year long contract and we're not even using the limited software they gave us...

Know Who's Coming!

Knowing where my visitors are coming from with detailed accounts of them like website, address, and phone number.

Pros

I love how the Pipeline is set up! It has New Leads, Qualified, Opportunity, and Negotiation is super easy to understand and helpful!

Cons

I do not like the fact they got my name wrong on my account. Chat would be awesome! I don't like "Raising A Ticket" option. Live chatting ability would be perfect!