QuoteWerks

Quoting & Proposal CPQ Solution Integrating w/ Your Systems

visit website

QuoteWerks Reviews

Pros

While QuoteValet (web-based) appears more modern, the desktop app feels a bit "Windows XP. Overall, fantastic software, extremely affordable, and highly recommended to anyone in the IT industry.

JL

Jory L.

A great tool for up selling and cross selling to clients. This is a very robust and reliable Quoting package and sits perfectly between Autotask (our CRM package) and Sage (our accounting package).

BR

Balraj R.

The software makes it very easy to copy and paste information as well as edit where appropriate. An easy to understand gauge of cost/sales price and profit% allows for simple cost and profit tracking.

Cons

I tried to contact several times but each time I am having problem connecting. It may be my machine problem but I am a little disappointed.

TR

Tushar R.

Knowledge base sometimes can be though to find information and they send out several updates through out the year, this can be a bit of a problem when trying to stay current.

The item numbers are limited to a certain number of characters which causes the sync to QuickBooks to fail if your part is too long.

4.4

QuoteWerks - Great for Small Business

Transcript

Michael S: My name is Michael, I am a senior product manager. I work in the IT industry, specifically...

Great software

great

Pros

Integration with other software and ease of use.

Cons

Couldn't find way to increase font size within program

Great program

Issuing quotes to customers is always hard to do, but Quoteworks has simplified this and has helped me grow my business.

Pros

Quoteworks is great for sending my customers quotes via email, regular mail, or just on site. They are very flexible, integrates with other programs, and the support is great. I have used it for years and very happy with it.

Cons

Support sometimes takes longer than expected, but they always respond and have always helped me through any issues I have had.

Great tool

Pros

Easy to use and interfaces well with other programs

Cons

Not very many user friendly automation processes

Not so good for Bosnia...

Our experience with QW is disappointing. We were expecting to solve few issues within our quoting process but unfortunately we will be looking for another solution.

Pros

Only pro is that it is cheap.

Cons

Lots of it. If you are solution provider doing a bit more complex projects where customers demanding several different quotes to see where they stand, can't support different character set like we are working in English only world (this created really unprofessional looking quotes), can't handle VAT in way it is according to the law or it can't create options on quotes where different VAT calculations are included. I won't even mention issues with proposals which are more complex then quotes.

Needs a UI overhaul

Pros

This program is better than quickbooks for quoting project and it interfaces with quickbooks desktop

Cons

The user interface does not follow the normal standards in many cases of the Windows platform for focusing on input areas or utilize drop down lists/lookups to make the program more utilitarian. If they would spend as much time on the user interface as they do updating functionality with databases it would be awesome. Adding a more automated method of building output formats would be welcomed since a person could make a full time job of learning the macro formats.

My favorite quoting tool

Pros

It works amazingly with AutoTask. Easy to track clients approvals Can quote and order products quickly.

Cons

There is a lot of functions that I'm sure I am not using. I am looking forward to the conference to explore everything this product offers.

This product has saved me huge amounts of time!

Pros

I like the integration with Autotask as well as Connectwise and its ability to push data to Quickbooks.

Cons

The only con I have so far has been related to getting the vendor integration working but it was no fault of Quotewerks, it is just due to the nature of using the API

Fantastic Product - Great Value

I first started recommending Quotewerks to my clients about 8 years ago. The flexibility allowed me to apply it to so many industries. Eventually, I purchased my own company (an IT service and support provider) and implemented it here at IV4. If you find yourself using multiple tools to prepare and deliver a quote, you will benefit tremendously from implementing QW because it will reduce your data...

Cons

Fairly solid for the most part

Pros

QuoteWerks does provide a number of strong features that I'm looking for in a quoting tool. It enables me to customize a number of things so that I can fine tune my quotes and has some very needed pricing tools in place to make quoting easier.

Cons

QuoteWerks doesn't seem to integrate too well with my Sage programs. It does an "okay" job but there should be a stronger focus on integrating.

QuoteWerks

QuoteWerks software does create professional looking quotes.

Pros

Software was relatively easy to use but it was also very unstable. We used this program for 10+ years and it was good enough to get us through day to day operations.

Cons

Thought QuoteWerks was very unstable and lacked many features that a quoting program should include.

Indispensable software for my MSP!

We've been using Quotewerks for about 2 years and I can't imagine running my Managed Service Provider business without it. Quotewerks enables our staff to easily create complex yet attractive quotes quickly. Integration with all of our major distributors and Etilize means items are listed with detail and accuracy (and great photos), and the ability to have real-time inventory and ordering is the icing...

Good Tool - a little dated

Our end to end sales process is managed in QW, it’s a clear and easy to use tool!

Pros

The tool allows us to manage our quoting, ordering and invoicing easily, we have been able to customise our PDF quotes. We are able to use product line codes to help with our financial reporting.

Cons

The tool is a little outdated in look and it does crash at times.

Quoting made easier than ever!

Using QuoteWerks I am able to produce quotes faster using a much simpler method - this is due to being able to access product databases from more or less any source. Importing products is so easy meaning I do not have to look any further than QuoteWerks. I am also able to add contacts much more easily to the quote as Autotask integration works a treat. There is no need to hop from one application...

Cons

Works well - does what it is supposed to do

Comprehensive quoting tool to give our customers accurate quotes.

Pros

Provides a quoting tool to use for our customers. Manually need to update several different databases on a daily/weekly basis.

Cons

Does not integrate with other products we use. Some issues with Windows updates/database - now causes crashes when loading.

One of the best vendors out there.

QuoteWerks has revolutionized my quoting process. It accelerated my quote creation from a 30 minute hunt through the vagaries of the Ingram/TechData nightmare websites, to a 5 minute quick search, add margin and get paid. With QuoteValet I get online approval of my quotes (no more "oops I didn't approve this" type of ordering mistakes. I can one-click fulfill multiple orders so getting the stuff to my clients is a snap too. That's all great, but the BEST part about QW is their support. Call them. See how fast they answer! They are right on the line, know the product (and my business) very well, and will get you answers fast. They also listen to suggestions and will quickly implement improvements if you've got a (legitimate) good idea. QuoteWerks is a top 5 app in my business.

Quotewerks Rocks

We are a long time QuoteWerks user. We have tried many different products (and continue to test for due-diligence) and have never found a product that integrates into our workflow as well as QuoteWerks. We solved a big issue with our sales force by taking advantage of AutoTask integration. QuoteWerks automatically generates opportunities in AutoTask as part of a workflow instead of relying on personnel to remember to create opportunities. The report writer included with the product is probably the easiest reporting tool we have ever used. If I could fix one thing, I would really like a secure HTML5 interface to simplify access for my MAC users. Keep up the good work.

Amazing Quote Software

Our company has been utilizing QuoteWerks for over 5 years. Our sales team use it on a daily basis and they love it. The quotes are professional looking and clean reducing confusion for the potential client. We just recently started using QuoteValet in addition to QuoteWerks and our clients love the ease of approving and signing the quotes. QuoteWerks support is amazing. We integrate our PSA with QuoteWerks and when I had a question regarding the PSA, I received a personal email willing to assist me in our integration problems. QuoteWerks is a software solution that exceeds our desires and they go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied.

Over and Above the Call of Duty

I was impressed how automated QuoteWerk's process was when I scheduled a proficiency builder session. I wasn't surprised that Quote Valet was used to present my quote and take my order but presenting my top three time preferences in their online calendar prompted me to call - how do you do it? I learned the calendar reservation system not a native QuoteWerks app by Michael gave me information about the 3rd party tool they use. Now, I'm looking how to emulate best practices and I'll consider Quote Valet and this 3rd party tool. This could solve multiple logistical issues for us. Thanks Michael - you just made me a better QuoteWerks user.

Improved greatly recently

After going along for quite a while with little or n new features being added, QuoteWerks has upped its game. More features are being added making it a much more productive programme Plus points Quote Valet. Online quotes with which you can produce really interesting content. Our customers find it easier to understand and accept quotes Complete quoting, purchase order and invoicing package. No need for a separate invoicing package Excellent tools available from third parties to enhance it even further. Capable of handling recurring revenus Cons Still no batch invoicing!!!

Cons

Every business needs a few basic software tools to operate efficiently

Every business needs a few basic software tools to operate efficiently. In my world it is Autotask, QuickBooks and QuoteWreks. QuoteWreks is the glue that holds it all together and lets information smoothly move between my suppliers, the tools and my customers. With QuoteWreks we deliver quotes quickly, we easily accommodate changes and present a professional image while shorten the sales cycle. Once the client approves the quote, information flows into Autotask and QuickBooks where the project is completed / billed and the cycle is complete.

Cons

Completely changed our company's procurement and ordering process.

We took a giant leap by integrating a new accounting package, new PSA package, and our first ever quoting solution... all at the same time. The integration features that QuoteWerks offers has been instrumental to us in streamlining our processes and efficiency. Also, the ability to sync in with our distributors and place orders directly through QuoteWerks have been valuable features to us from day one. We looked at a number of quoting and procurement packages and solutions and I would recommend QuoteWerks above all.

Great quoting tool

QuoteWerks has definitely improved my ability to provide clients with a professional looking quote and has significantly reduced the time to create them. I have it integrated with Autotask and it makes the whole process so much easier. I love the Etilize feature which I use to compare cost and availability from all of my vendors and QuoteValet to send and manage the quotes I've created and sent. I really can't say enough good things about QuoteWerks. It is well worth every penny.

Great Product!

QuoteWerks has been great for us. Previously, our quotes were manually generated in Excel, emailed to the client and followed-up with phone calls and/or emails. Internet research was required each time to get current pricing. Now, with QuoteWerks current prices are pulled automatically from various distributor sites, and we are able to electronically send the quote and see acceptance. Much more efficient and professional-looking.

Confusing to use

Pros

Ability to put in all your product and customer data

Cons

Inability to synch said data with our business system (BusinessVision) and CRM (Zoho)

Quotewerks offers seamless integration

We chose Quotewerks for our quoting needs due to the integration with Autotask and Quickbooks. We had been on both of those platforms for years and wanted a good way to tie our information in Autotask CRM to sales orders in Quickbooks. Quotewerks offered us that opportunity with little pain involved. Now all of are quoting is done with Quotewerks and our information in Autotask has become more valuable.