Brushfire Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.23/10

Reviews by rating

We have used other software like eventbrite and we had SUCH a better experience with Brushfire. They are affordable, helpful, and the sotfware is great.
I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch.
Brushfire's Customer Service is ALWAYS so helpful in helping us navigate possible outcomes while also providing more options for how to make the system work best.
Sometimes errors can't be corrected as I experienced this year - a previous year photo continues to pop up - confusing people.
The Spanish translations is weak and incorrect for many concepts. This is causing confusion on our attendees.
Difficult to use and find the options needed. And found it hard to pull the reports and track the things we need.

Daniel O.

Director of Alumni Engagement

Events Services, 201-500 employees

So robust, yet so easy to use!

Transcript

Daniel O.: Hi, I'm Daniel. I'm an alumni director and I give Brushfire a four out of five review. If...

Lucas H.

Project Manager

Does the (basic) trick

Transcript

Speaker 1: I'm Lucas. I'm a project manager and I give Brushfire a four out of five. For more reviews...

MR

Margarita R.

Brushfire

Brushfire delivers speedy, world class customer service. If there is anything I am unfamiliar with, the representatives are always so helpful and quick to respond. I have graduated from a beginner user to intermediate pretty quickly with the guidance of their team. This is my 3rd year using this program for our 1000+ person event and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been one of the main CSR's that has supported my many questions over the years. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of his colleagues will guide you every step of the way with much professionalism and joy!

Pros

I appreciate the ease and convenience for the attendees and as the administrator for our program. I love the ability to create custom reports which allows us to send information to all the different departments.

Cons

I can't think of anything to comment on at this time as we love everything about Brushfire.

Margarita, thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We're so pleased that you and your attendees are enjoying the ease and convenience of the platform!

jb

juliette b.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Next level platform!

Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

Pros

I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

Cons

It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

Jami B.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

BrushFire Review

Pros

the ability to add purchases to my Apple Wallet.

Cons

Some of the conferences I have attended we had issues getting all the info we needed.

MC

Mary Carl F.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Love Brushfire

Being a school we host many events during the year like homecoming, parent events, club activities, fund raisers, conferences, training events etc. The Brushfire team has gone over and above to make their platform work for our many varying needs and events. They are professional, prompt, and their work product is excellent.

Pros

The flexibility of the program as we use it for more then I'm sure it was intended. We use it for all our events, product sells, sign ups etc.

Cons

We use the platform for more then it was intended so occasionally have to use things in a template that we do not like but nothing that can't be worked around.

Thank you for the kind words and being a loyal customer!

LB

Lindsey B.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.

Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

Pros

I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

Cons

The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

YA

Yvonne A.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Fantastic product, even better customer service

I have loved using Brushfire for the last 4 years. I have used many event systems and this is by far superior to many on the market.

Pros

Brushfire is great to use, the team have been so supportive the whole way, with training and support. Despite the time difference we have never waited for more than a few hours for assistance. They have trained several of our staff and volunteers and continued to support us throughout the pandemic when events where minimal.

Cons

In all honestly, nothing really springs to mind.

We appreciate your partnership and support! Customers are what make Brushfire so great!

JK

Jonathan K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand.

I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

Pros

I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

Cons

The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

HE

Hannah E.

Events Services, 501-1,000 employees

We love Brushfire. They feel like family.

Pros

Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Cons

Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

ls

lasky s.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

camping in zambia

it has been difficult to receive funding

Pros

easy to use but my organisation has never received anything it is even difficult to explain that we have benefited anything from Brushfire

Cons

accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve

Lasky, we're sorry you've found Brushfire difficult. Visit http://get.brushfire.help to talk to our team!

NW

Natalie W.

Performing Arts, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Brushfire Review

My overall experience with Brushfire has been great! I would like to learn more about Brushfire because I believer my frustrations with brushfire are things I do not know about the program.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the price and customer service.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the app.

Thank you, Natalie! We're releasing updates to the app soon!

LB

Laura B.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Saved us where other software lacked

Pros

My department went to this software when we found our new software lacking in the area of ticket registration. I have been very pleased with Brushfire as it has saved us in this area and surprised us! The options for the different ways to interpret the data have become very useful. Being able to take that data, extract it, and analyze it has helped us better understand our advertising campaigns, purchasing history, seat breakdown. The ability to create the details we want included (yes/no questions) and shift things around when changes happen, has been extremely helpful in collecting what we need to collect and fix human errors. All in all, a VERY good software.

Cons

The many data points and ways to interpret the data can be a bit overwhelming. While this is awesome, the sheer magnitude of the different options can come off as a big bite to chew (all this to say, it is learnable and the data interpretations are extremely helpful when following trends, gathering numbers, etc.).

KO

Kristen O.

Bridging the Gap Review

We really appreciate the customer service to answer our questions, offer tutorials, and assist with set up needs.

Pros

Brushfire is easy to use and looks clean and professional for the consumer. We like the opportunity to customize/make changes to our event registrations on our own, while also being able to request Brushfire's assistance. Being able to enable the customer to select their housing options for retreat events is beneficial to us. We also appreciate the ease of moving registrants in and out of lodging rooms through the back-end of Brushfire, as needed.

Cons

We like much about the Brushfire software.

Kristen, Thank you so much for the kind review. We're glad that our system was able to handle your request and with ease, it sounds like! We're looking forward to continuing to partner with you and your events!

KM

Kim M.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Brushfire has made all my event management needs extremely simple!

Increased ticket sales and excellent event management capabilities.

Pros

The Brushfire support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. It has also helped increase ticket sales and is very easy to use. Very reasonably priced for the services offered.

DS

Debi S.

Used other for 2+ years

Best people to work with; simple to learn program

We are able to encourage our congregation to purchase online which helps alleviate the crowd situation.

Pros

Very easy to learn and I'm NOT a computer person. I learn as I go! Every time we use it there are upgrades that improve the process but it is still a simple process to learn and pass on to other users. I love being able to find customer/purchase info. Many ministries use Brushfire on our campus and seem very happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes the process seems slow because of the many pages. We typically have a crowd of people to serve at one time so it would be great if it wasn't such a long process.

SP

Steve P.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Feature Rich and Powerful

Our online event registrations and ticket sales have greatly increased since using Brushfire. The "customers" tell us how easy it is to use.

Pros

This system presents a beautiful UI for people registering/purchasing tickets. Free events are free to use. We only pay if we are charging for an event. The features are extremely rich. Easily upsell related merchandise or other events. Customer service is 5 star. Don't have time to set up an event or have an event with advanced needs? No problem. Send the information to customer service, and they will set up the event for you. It has an robust API that integrates well with our Church Management System.

Cons

Because it is so robust and powerful, setting up an event is not the easiest task. This is where the 5 star customer service makes up for it. They will set up any event for you.

Thank you, Steve! Stay tuned for a new setup process coming next quarter!

JC

Jan C.

Music, 1-10 employees

Great service

Brushfire staff are always very helpful. We often have to implement an event with short notice. They respond in a timely manner and always come through for us.

Pros

Easy to use, very flexible to accommodate almost any event

KG

Karina G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Great For Event Registrations!

Pros

I like that different unrelated events are all accessible on one site. If I register for a training with my job, a church event, and concert, all unrelated events, they all show up in one spot so that I can keep up with dates, registration, tickets, etc. I like when events offer Brushfire as a way to register. It makes it simple!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for Brushfire. It has worked very well for me thus far.

Thank you for the review! As Karina said, we can handle all types of events.

FP

Fred P.

Events Services, self-employed

These folks are AMAZING!!!

Top notch! Our last ticket platform went bankrupt robbing us of nearly $10,000. We were so discouraged but we now regret not starting with Brushfire. A great company!!

Pros

From the onboarding demonstration with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the frequent contact with Brushfire's customer service reps [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were AWESOME! Customer service of this caliber is so uncommon these days. Brushfire sets a new standard for customer service!!

Cons

Nothing yet. Buying group tickets is a bit confusing but customer service reps were able to help us get through it.

RL

Ruth L.

Fine Art, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, does everything we need to manage our theatre events

Pros

I am the parent volunteer running the box office for our high school's School of the Arts. We produce events large and small. It is easy to set up events, promotional codes, ticket types -- everything we need. Reporting is great. Most importantly, the support provided by the BF team is absolutely excellent. If I send a question in, they respond promptly! I'm an IT professional for my "day job" -- I wish all of my vendors worked like Brushfire does!

Cons

It took a bit to learn all of the functionality, but even that was made easy by the excellent online help.

KN

Kristin N.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent product!

I have used Brushfire since 2021 and have never had an issue with the product. From set up to execution and even customer interface, Brushfire is an excellent value when it comes to event management software!

Pros

Brushfire's team of customer service representatives are so helpful and responsive. They help my team with ticketing and event registration. They have even helped with virtual attendance!

Cons

I would like more reporting options and to be able to pull certain groups with "if/thens" to email and contact for promo.

Kristin, we're so pleased that our customer support team was able to help! Thank you so much for the feedback regarding reporting. We'll definitely take a look at this, as we're continually innovating.

CO

Cristy O.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great support and streamlined processes

Streamlined registration process, easy access to information.

Pros

The program is easily adaptable and very user friendly, they really have thought of everything! The support team were very accessible and prompt with replies.

Cons

Having to use a payment gateway, it is an added cost and another step in the reconciliation process.

TB

Tiffany B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

We have used Brushfire for events for a while, and it is very easy to use, and the support is great!

This was a ticketing system that is easy to use and very cost-efficient. We can set up an event very quickly.

Pros

The customer service at Brushfire is top notch. They answer your questions very quickly! Great people to work with!

Cons

Finding where information is located can be confusing at times. You can find what you need, but you have to sometimes keep clicking items until you get there.

CW

Crisman W.

Literally the best ever!

Pros

The customer service and the price is the best! I am always able to speedy response with a clear answer!

Cons

I dont like that I had to sign up for a different payment gateway than we already had. I would rather just link my regular PayPal instead of having to use Stripe

SC

Sheree C.

Used other for 6-12 months

Worth it!

The customer service is what sets BF a part from other software programs. Our organization had lots of questions during the set-up/registration process. Each one of our questions was answered in a timely fashion. The customer service is the number one reason we chose BF!

Pros

We have the ability to edit tickets, issue refunds and change information. The best advantage of the software is that attendants have the capability to resend misplaced tickets, change names and forward tickets as gifts.

Cons

When we used the service we did not have the ability to utilize the app for registration. Recently, BF change things! We can now utilize the app for registration.

MM

Mary M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Blessings Brushfire for All!

Always available for excellent Customer Service no matter, if it’s on the phone or the website.

Pros

Not sure what I like best, so here are a few things: great website, lots of options, excellent service & website and G-dly owners Gateway people!

Cons

There is not anything I did not like Brushfire website!