Brushfire

The go-to ticketing and registration platform.

Brushfire Reviews

Pros

We have used other software like eventbrite and we had SUCH a better experience with Brushfire. They are affordable, helpful, and the sotfware is great.

Kourtney V.

Mikel H.

Brushfire's Customer Service is ALWAYS so helpful in helping us navigate possible outcomes while also providing more options for how to make the system work best.

Alexa F.

Cons

Sometimes errors can't be corrected as I experienced this year - a previous year photo continues to pop up - confusing people.

Annie A.

The Spanish translations is weak and incorrect for many concepts. This is causing confusion on our attendees.

Cassandra V.

Difficult to use and find the options needed. And found it hard to pull the reports and track the things we need.

Kimberly B.

Awesome customer service that backs up a great product

Pros

Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help Exactly what we need for our event planning

Cons

Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Absolutely Incredible.

My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

Pros

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

Cons

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Impressed

We came to Brushfire from a free, online event website service that wasn't meeting all our needs. We have been very pleased at what Brushfire offers, the user experience, the backend for admins, the customer service, and how cleanly it integrates with our content delivery network.

Pros

The user experience for the online site is clean and feature rich. We especially like the option of an integrated paywall and the ability to host multiple live streams with unique user experiences on 1 site.

Cons

We haven't spent a lot of time using the registration site, but it seems to have a more difficult learning curve than the online site. For us, that's ok. We have time to learn the registration side before our first registered event.

We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers

We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Pros

Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Cons

Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

Brushfire Success During COVID 19

We only experienced a problem once during the 13 months we used Brushfire for registration.

Pros

Brushfire enabled our church to open in May 2020 when most churches were closed. The COVID-19 pandemic was just getting started and we were able to make reservations for the congregation members that still wanted to attend service in person. Great tool to use for events.

Cons

No problems except operator error at times. Anytime I had a problem [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always an email away and fixed the problem within minutes. Always gave great customer service!!!

Why we switched to Brushfire

The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

Pros

The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

Cons

We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

What A Great Team To Work With!!

We had been looking for something that would link to our Square account, and Brushfire exactly fit the bill for that! In addition to solving that problem, anytime I had a question or wanted our online forms to do just a little something different, the Brushfire team was willing and able to do what we needed in order to make our event a success! Great team!

Pros

I loved the fact that our attendees could go online, choose the events they were going to attend, and pay for everything right then and there! It was awesome!

Cons

I really didn't have any drawbacks to using this software!

Scott, thanks for the review!

Just flat out Awesome Sofware and Support

BrushFire is very easy to use and Setup they Helped me create out event in No time Flat. There Support People are just awesome and very helpful

Pros

I like the Ease of setup and Reporting. the Customer support is Outstanding

Cons

The Groups Function Needs to Be 1 and above not 2 The Documents could use a refresher

Jeffrey, thank you! Updates are coming soon!

Love Brushfire

Being a school we host many events during the year like homecoming, parent events, club activities, fund raisers, conferences, training events etc. The Brushfire team has gone over and above to make their platform work for our many varying needs and events. They are professional, prompt, and their work product is excellent.

Pros

The flexibility of the program as we use it for more then I'm sure it was intended. We use it for all our events, product sells, sign ups etc.

Cons

We use the platform for more then it was intended so occasionally have to use things in a template that we do not like but nothing that can't be worked around.

Thank you for the kind words and being a loyal customer!

Excellent customer service

I like the product and have had little trouble navigating the system. However, I am most impressed with the customer service. They are always quick to respond and solve problems. I have not had an instance where I felt our needs were not important.

Pros

The ease of duplicating events and setting up report subscriptions.

Cons

I wish the report subscriptions would duplicate with the event.

Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations

Pros

I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we...

Cons

..............................................................................................................

Best ticketing service available

Easy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.

Pros

I can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.

Cons

It doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.

Next level platform!

Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

Pros

I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

Cons

It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

Brushfire Software

Pros

We use Brushfire for ticketing for a number of events every year. The software is easy to set up and use. The fees are more reasonable than some other options that we looked at. It's very customizable to different events, different venues and different prices or add-on's within an event. We have utilized the coupon codes for special offers and I the reports are helpful for tracking income, attendees and for making settlement on shows that are based on doors sales or percentages of door sales. We also use the Brushfire app to "check in" people to an event, using mobile phones or ipads.

Cons

It would be helpful for the email confirmations you receive to include the event name along with the event number.

Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.

Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

Pros

I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

Cons

The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

We use this for payments of special event tickets and ongoing donations & student deposits

Flexible registrations and ease of reports. Ease of refunds.

Pros

Very versatile - ticket registrations, payments, easy to refund, downloads into excel. Love the ease of reporting & use.

Cons

Only one email can be set up to receive the alerts & immediate payments for each event. This isn't a big concern for myself but we have so many different departments using the software it is more complex for us because there are so many users. Love it though. Anyone can log in and find their own reports so this isn't a major con.

I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand.

I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

Pros

I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

Cons

The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

camping in zambia

it has been difficult to receive funding

Pros

easy to use but my organisation has never received anything it is even difficult to explain that we have benefited anything from Brushfire

Cons

accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve

Lasky, we're sorry you've found Brushfire difficult. Visit http://get.brushfire.help to talk to our team!

We love Brushfire. They feel like family.

Pros

Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Cons

Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!

It is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)

Pros

We are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!

Cons

There are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.

Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!

Offering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.

Pros

Great reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports! Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.

Cons

Some visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional.

Next level features and service!

Pros

Brushfire took what was many complex processes for our team and were able to simplify them into an admin/user-friendly and flexible setup. We are able to adjust and manipulate events and data as required and the web-based nature of this software makes it accessible anywhere (including your phone!). The Brushfire team are outstanding in their commitment to our organisation winning and moving forward at every stage of the process and provide continual support especially when implementing new features or developing function areas.

Cons

Support is a great quality!

Keeping track of attendees and campers and able to reports very quickly

Pros

We have had some very complicated events and they have walked me through each event with ease. Pulling reports is easy. Re-creating recurring events is great.

Cons

Attaching documents to emails would be a nice feature. I know that we can do a link to a document but some things would be nice as an attachment.

Brushfire: Making Registration Less of a Firestorm

We used Brushfire once, but it was exactly what we needed. The team is very supportive and gives you exactly what you ask for, provided you can give them the information they need. Highly recommended.

Pros

Brushfire is a program that allows you to organize an event that requires registration, ticketing, and seating. It's built specifically for religious organizations and ministrations, and we used it to set up a small benefit concert for our church. We merely had to plug in all the necessary info, such as event date, pricing, and seating, and from there the Brushfire team did most of the work. The pricing is fair, and there are only two price models, so it's simple enough. It's exactly what it sounds like, and it's great.

Cons

The Brushfire team builds the registration site for you, which I appreciated very much, but I do wish we could have had greater involvement in how to actual registration site looked.

Thank you for the kind words! Be on the lookout for some new updates that will let you handle more of the process. Have a great day!

Brushfire is THE answer to your ticket management needs.

The customer service is absolutely amazing. When emailing questions, response time is almost immediate and if you need to chat in person, that is an easy process as well.

Pros

Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

Cons

For choosing seats at banquet-style round tables, we were not able to use Brushfire because you could not choose a seat AT the table. You had to go to a different screen and choose a seat--with all the seats in a row. We would LOVE to see this feature added so that we can use Brushfire for all our needs.