Peek Pro Tour Operators Reviews

4.84/5 (709 reviews)

Gail Nordlof

They're getting better and better...

Reviewed 2018-07-12

I saw my staff struggling to take care of customers who were present, when they were constantly answering phone calls. The phone calls a MUCH less frequent now. We put booking buttons on our website, and people seem to like being in control of their reservations.PeekPro does listen to us when we call or chat or email about functionality, and it does reflect in their booking software. What started out being difficult for us to use, is getting better - both from the getting used to it standpoint AND that they are working to make it more useful. Once or twice a year they will add functionality to it. Recently they added the ability to add other services to a booking. They are really very good about facilitating interchange via email between us and our customers. Not every change affects how we use it as a company, but it's nice to know they are always working on it, and it is a reputable company and software.

Ruth Bushman

Great value, amazing support!

Reviewed 2017-11-08

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you. The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar. The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month. Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Marc Terrier

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Reviewed 2017-06-21

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well. - The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless. - The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise. - The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software. - Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved. - The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function. - The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Kyle Davidson

Best tour/activity software around

Reviewed 2016-11-23

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!- User experience - Easy of use - Advanced pricing features - Inventory management - Promo codes - Channel management & marketing - Customizable and advanced booking flow - Conversion tracking features

Mike Carter

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Reviewed 2017-03-23

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

Michael P Moran

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Reviewed 2018-09-13

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

Lorie Griffin

easy to use and saves time

Reviewed 2018-08-30

I started with ZOZI first. With ZOZI I was able to pick multiple things with 1 booking. At the time of the transition this was not possible. We needed to create a product that listed the different option. We were hesitant to add our extra accounts as we could not use our email again to create a new account. We had to use our personal email to get create a new account. Overall everything has improved from before. ZOZI support was hard to get a hold off. With Peek Pro support is great. A few times people did not know how to solve our issues but said they would get back to us. Support would get back in the next couple of hours and they were able to figure it out. In the beginning the transition was rough. Half the items were transferred over but half were not, Some items were missing with text, pictures, and missing information for the emails. We had to go in fix and edit everything. At time we have to clear cache or else the buffer times would be too long. Peek Pro is working great now. Reservation are easy to see and all of the info is readily available. Email are automatically sent and payment is sent straight to the bank which cause us to have less labor, save time, and to be more organized.

Shelly Salamon

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Reviewed 2015-05-01

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful. One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!" Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time." I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Brad Lathrop

Excellent Customer Focus

Reviewed 2018-11-15

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

Michelle McPherson

So many great features

Reviewed 2018-09-12

There are so many great features to Peek. If I have to choose, I would say, the rental inventory tracking feature. We rent golf carts and the companies that I have dealt with only allow you to track the number of inventory per category. This software allows me to keep track of the number of carts, as well as, individually assign carts by vin# The booking software saves time collecting information from the customer by phone and/or in person. For me, the most valuable time saver is the booking confirmation emails. Whether the booking is done manually or online, a ‘booking confirmation’ email is automated to the customer after the reservation is made. Peek Pro allows you to customize and detail everything the customer needs to know about their rental, tour, activity, etc., into this email. Our company requires the use of liability waivers and rental agreements. Being able to integrate this all into that one email is not only a time saver but a huge paper saver too!! Awesome experience with Support team and the timing was perfect! I was frustrated with my current rental software company at the time. Team reassured me that their company would be different by filling a niche that others were lacking. Team and the company have upheld that promise. They work with you to ease the transition and after. I could not be happier! Thank You team for introducing Coastal Carts Unlimited to Peek!

Chase Foster

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

Reviewed 2016-02-10

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach." With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales. Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run. I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales. Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Emil Hasanov

Less human work, more automation!

Reviewed 2017-11-13

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics. After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider. P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Greg Comer

Has helped us grow

Reviewed 2017-01-06

We're a small business with no dedicated admin staff - Peek Pro has been invaluable for us and a key factor in the sustained increase in our online booking numbers. As a parasailing operator, bad weather sometimes forces water activities at our location to be closed at short notice, and being able to quickly deal with customer notifications, rescheduling and refunds is a feature of Peek Pro that we find particularly useful. Have to also mention the wide variety of business reports that can be generated - just so vital and no way we would be able to capture this useful information ourselves. Fits in with our work flows, business practices and way of doing things - Peek Pro adapted to our business, we didn't adapt our business to the software. Excellent customer support and easy to use by staff not comfortable/familiar with business software.

Carl Nyman

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Carrie Burns

Business Changing Software

Reviewed 2016-12-27

There are many times in business when you know you made the right choice and never have I felt that more often than with Peek Pro. We made the change from Zerve at about 4 years in business and roughly 2 years on Zerve, approximately 4 months prior to their mass-exit from the industry. We narrowed between many of the top tour ticketing software options and finally picked the winner...Peek Pro. There were a number of major qualifiers for this, including ease-of-use for admin, guides and guests, integration, cost, reporting, promotions and a big one, development. With the exception of a few items that many of the systems, including Peek Pro, hadn't fully fleshed out, they hit high marks with more than enough and a big one was development. We love seeing that items on our list are being ticked off monthly rather than waiting years. Customer support through the website tends to be quick and the FAQs are super helpful. Generally we can find most of what we need and have had very few glitches, more often than not they are tied to a wholesale or other integration, not specifically Peek Pro. Highly recommend!Ease of use, active development, cost, support, reporting, promo options

Timothy McAleer

Small Business Lifesaver!

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Peek PRO tour operator software has been my booking program since my company began. Since that day, I have received COUNTLESS calls asking me to switch. Peek PRO is the only company that is so confident in their product, they don't charge a monthly fee. The value I've received is unmeasurable. Their small, one-time setup fee is not just the by far the best purchase I've ever made. I wouldn't be able to operate my business without them. Due to their ease of use, in less thanks a year our company grew from #70 on TripAdvisor to #4!They provide numerous services without charging a fee. They made it possible for me to begin a business. I would need a huge staff of people to cover all of the areas that peek does for free.

Joseph Krumm

Once you learn how to use it, the program is incredibly easy to use and has unlimited customization

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Quick and simple process to book every aspect of our tours. From employee or volunteer scheduling to customer bookings, I love this company and its product. The ease of personal use along with the ability to tailor the system to your needs. I am in love with this program because of how much information can be gathered from your consumer. However, by far the greatest single attribute about this program is the customer service. The reps that this company hires are very professional and easy to work with. They have an answer almost immediately or will try to find it and follow up with the correct answer. Be it 11:00AM or 9:00PM, I get a speedy response regardless if I call or message. I love working with this company

Alison Salutz

I have been using Peekpro for over a year now, the product and help chat feature are both wonderful.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Ease of use, easy to train guides, enjoy the support teamThe software is easy to use, I have trained retired guides with limited computer skills to use it, and anytime I have an issue, the help chat feature has worked with me to solve it. They are quick to respond, very helpful and if there is a problem they can't solve, they send it on as a suggestion to the software developers. Their widget is easy to integrate into my website, and I can create custom buttons for unique experiences that I want to highlight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for easy to use software that has a "can-do" attitude support team.

Mike Nichols

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Reviewed 2018-06-23

It allows people to make reservations. It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site. They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so. Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Kerim Perdomo

It's totally worth it...

Reviewed 2017-11-03

We are from Central America, by far we were looking for a tour operator software that would adapt to our tours, and the payment was quick and easy. As you will know in our region it is somewhat difficult to develop a reliable system for our clients. We had rough times here. No clients showing interest in doing tourism especifically in Honduras. For this reason we chose Peek Pro, it is reliable, we can update the information of our tours in real time, the payments are received a few days later after we served the tours, they are working so hard in new features that can be applied to our business and the most important thing is managed by humans. Now, we are on the way to have better ROI, it´s a relief to have a good tool to promote our business.

Melissa McDowell

Need more time each day?

Reviewed 2018-09-25

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness. Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

Caleb Rickett

Good Partner to Have

Reviewed 2018-10-30
Review Source: Software Advice

They have the activities bookings nearly perfected. Make sure to communicate correctly and learn the dashboard. They have the technology needed to make complete your bookings. Their system has very few errors. You can instantly refund any customer through the app. This is the company that also received all of ZOZI's best before they went out of business.

Ryan Hnat

Frustrating at certain times and great at others

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Really like the manifest and the ease of making a bookings and taking payment. We also enjoy the reports and analytics that we can tie into the software.

Joseph Wojie

Peek Pro: Nothing Short of Exceptional

Reviewed 2015-05-18

My name is Joe Wojie; I am the founder of Grim Philly and Grim Philly Twilight Tours. We employ close to twenty tour guides; the vast majority of whom are college history professors in addition to other professional staff, for 10 different walking, tavern, and riverboat cruises in the greater Philadelphia region. We have been voted best city tour on the PHL 17 Hotlist each year since our founding five years ago, and have been featured in a number of prominent media outlets including local radio, and nationally on Travel Channel. In searching out the most cost-effective and efficient administrative support to assist with regard to our scheduling, phone systems, ecommerce, website development, SEO, and various other business support systems we have narrowed the multiple tasks down singularly to Peek Professional; hands down. Customer service both to our staff and customers has remained top-notch and swift. Trainings have been provided complimentary on request to our staff, making early transitioning to their scheduling system and calendar seamless'and suggestions made by us for small improvements to their already intuitive system we have seen implemented. Enough positive things could not be said about every aspect of working with them since we have partnered together'and no amount of inquiry from sales reps of competitor companies with whom we have worked in the past or researched prior to moving to Peek could persuade us away from what has been a profitable, professional, and thus far nearly flawless relationship with a company who is well staffed, diligent, and has time and again proved to go to every length in providing the most solid and comprehensive services in the industry. It is fair to say that Peek Professional services have not been merely 'good,' or 'very good:' but have been nothing short of 'exceptional' in every capacity.

Seanalee Bevell

Great app and program to help us with our paddlesports business

Reviewed 2018-06-09

This software is very user friendly and cusomizable. Great customer service too. We are able to book multiple varied trips - update or adjust the trips in an instant. People can book online or direct with us. Also takes the payment - cuts down on closing at the end of the day. Just a great product!