Peek PRO Tour Operator Software Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.14/10

See full reviews by rating

The ease of scheduling new activities, its seamless integration into our website and effortless booking for our customers has been a winning combo.
Setting it up was super easy. The level of customization from email templates to booking flow is really impressive.
I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.
Possibly fraudulent - definitely misrepresenting their service and product.

Peek PRO Tour Operator Software users...

FareHarbor-logocaret

Zaui-logocaret

Zaui

Xola-logocaret

Xola

How would you rate Peek PRO Tour Operator Software?

Jeffrey T.

Founder

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Sleek customization + ease of use

Transcript

Jeff T: Hi, I'm Jeff. I'm the founder of a tour operating company, and I give Peek PRO Tour Operator...

Peek PRO Review 2020

Transcript

Michael O.: Hi, I'm Michael I'm the owner of a tour company, and I give Peek PRO four out of five. When...

Peek is great!

Overall it's been a success. Clients book, show up and are already paid for upon arrival.

Pros

I like that I can set it up and it runs it's self. It's easy for clients to use and the backend isn't too complicated.

Cons

I wish it had more elaborate features for creating promo codes. I feel it's still rudimentary.

Small Business Lifesaver!

Peek PRO tour operator software has been my booking program since my company began. Since that day, I have received COUNTLESS calls asking me to switch. Peek PRO is the only company that is so confident in their product, they don't charge a monthly fee. The value I've received is unmeasurable. Their small, one-time setup fee is not just the by far the best purchase I've ever made. I wouldn't be able to operate my business without them. Due to their ease of use, in less thanks a year our company grew from #70 on TripAdvisor to #4!

Pros

They provide numerous services without charging a fee. They made it possible for me to begin a business. I would need a huge staff of people to cover all of the areas that peek does for free.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Once you learn how to use it, the program is incredibly easy to use and has unlimited customization

Quick and simple process to book every aspect of our tours. From employee or volunteer scheduling to customer bookings, I love this company and its product.

Pros

The ease of personal use along with the ability to tailor the system to your needs. I am in love with this program because of how much information can be gathered from your consumer. However, by far the greatest single attribute about this program is the customer service. The reps that this company hires are very professional and easy to work with. They have an answer almost immediately or will try to find it and follow up with the correct answer. Be it 11:00AM or 9:00PM, I get a speedy response regardless if I call or message. I love working with this company

Cons

In the beginning of using and customizing for your own company, it can be a bit daunting and confusing trying to figure out how to work it.

I have been using Peekpro for over a year now, the product and help chat feature are both wonderful.

Ease of use, easy to train guides, enjoy the support team

Pros

The software is easy to use, I have trained retired guides with limited computer skills to use it, and anytime I have an issue, the help chat feature has worked with me to solve it. They are quick to respond, very helpful and if there is a problem they can't solve, they send it on as a suggestion to the software developers. Their widget is easy to integrate into my website, and I can create custom buttons for unique experiences that I want to highlight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for easy to use software that has a "can-do" attitude support team.

Cons

I have run into a couple reports that I would like it to run that have been challenging. Their standard reports are great, but sometimes creating a specific report can be a little bit cumbersome.

Dishonest practices, poor organization, slow reply times, high turnover, frequent glitches- to avoid

I had been a client for about 5 years. In September 2021, a random representative started to text me on my personal cellphone saying I needed to speak to one of their account execs for an account review. I asked to please email these details and to not contact me on my personal line. They said they couldn't e-mail and that I must speak on the phone. They continued to text until I blocked them. I...

Pros

Anything good I could say about this software is offset by the fact the business is poorly organized. If they could honor agreements, improve communication, improve turnaround time to repair glitches, and actually have a robust system with a stable service team- it could merit a 6% ticketing fee model as it has a lot of potential, just a poorly organized company with questionable ethics.

Cons

I was promised a 3% pricing model, provided a contract then discovered charges later that were not disclosed in the contract they had me sign. When I complained and asked for this contract to be honored, they decided to terminate my account instead. So essentially- the biggest con is their customer service. The software itself is not too bad, no software is going to be perfect. However, the customer service practices and frequent turnover in staff even pre-2020 (i.e. inexperienced support team as they are constantly staffed by newcomers) make it irreconcilable. Lots of glitches anytime udates to software were made and slow response times for fixes, a lot of staff were unfamiliar with software so my account has a lot of unnecessary work-arounds (like for dynamic pricing)

Worst experience onboarding, lousy communication

It was awful. The onboarding which was "supposed" to be seamless had me working with my old booking system at the same time, which is twice the work. The emails, confirmations and reminders were difficult to get used too. It was one of the main reasons for switching, to have better email and sms communication with my customers. A feature which is highly appealing is the sending of a picture with...

Pros

I liked the resource and calendar integration. The front end for the customer offered almost everything I wanted for my customers. The flow was intuitive on front end.

Cons

the functionality of the emails and communication with customers was difficult on backend. the backend functionality had too many steps to get to information looking for. Manifest was informative but screen versus print different. Plus any interaction with guest booking would throw you out to dashboard and you would have to go back to calendar and manifest again to continue with process. That is one example of many functions that where multiple steps to do simple tasks. Unable to schedule manual emails to clients, Unable to view sent emails, no outbox.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - Especially if you want to get your money.

I was actually beginning to fully understand the Peek software and finding more useful functionality but the accounting side of the house is a disaster. Payouts take forever. For a tour booked June 7 I still do not have the funds today, June 15. I had a recapture on a security deposit May 8 but as of today still do not have the funds. Nearly $1200 in damage to a rental vehicle I paid to repair but...

Pros

Some of the features are useful. Steep learning curve if you are new to this type of software but I do think the list of features is robust.

Cons

Calendar is impossible to look at if you have several products. Does not have all the functionality I need. What I really disliked most about this company is the accounting department. Accounting is the weak link with Peek. Most of the customer service representatives are very nice and try to be helpful but accounting hides behind customer service representatives that are there for technical support and other concerns. You have to call and call for answers. They do not get back to you, no system for escalating issues. Requests to speak to managers are ignored. Unless you call and call there is no movement on your concerns and some customer support representatives are downright rude.

Great Booking System, Easy to Use

The service and support has been excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] / Live Chat has provided prompt service that has solved my problems.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software it. It is really intuitive and I can update and add things really easily. The system flows really well. I also love having the waivers built in and creating client manifests for my trips and courses.

Cons

I find it challenging to invoice clients for physical products like paddleboards, paddles and merchandise. As a Canadian company some of the templating and notifications for clients are US based.

Best Customer Service EVER

#1 booking software program.

Pros

This software was a complete godsend when it came into my life while I was doing marketing. We provided wine tours to individuals and typically downloaded their information to put into our emailing system. The old software we used to use was clunky and complicated. Peek pro was fantastic, the thing I liked most about them is that you had the ability to either pay for the software yourself, or include just a small fee with every booking you received. Also, let's talk about how absolutely AMAZING their customer service team was. If I ever had any sort of problems they got back to me within an hour, and often times with their online chat support they were back to me within minutes. I would highly recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say one thing that I didn't like about this software, it is perfect for large and small business, and even has an eCommerce area where you can sell merchandise.

It's totally worth it...

Pros

We are from Central America, by far we were looking for a tour operator software that would adapt to our tours, and the payment was quick and easy. As you will know in our region it is somewhat difficult to develop a reliable system for our clients. We had rough times here. No clients showing interest in doing tourism especifically in Honduras. For this reason we chose Peek Pro, it is reliable, we can update the information of our tours in real time, the payments are received a few days later after we served the tours, they are working so hard in new features that can be applied to our business and the most important thing is managed by humans. Now, we are on the way to have better ROI, it´s a relief to have a good tool to promote our business.

Cons

Need more time each day?

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness.

Pros

Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

Cons

I do not use Peek for large group tour payments. The customer wold be paying a high percentage booking fee and I loose part of my payout. I only take deposits for large group tours in the Peek system.

Possibly fraudulent - definitely misrepresenting their service and product

Terrible. Their 'free' digital waiver is almost unusable, and instead, they promote a 3rd party provider that charges a $1300 set up fee + $149 a month. This is on top of multiple other issues - inaccurate recording for payments, no customer data collection, faulty reporting mechanisms... etc! So many basic functionalities are either missing or flawed.

Pros

It seems good during the demo, and seems intuitive to use, but it's actually a mess when you get past the surface.

Cons

I've had to contact them several times because they are charging our guests MORE than our account shows! This is incredibly damaging to my company's reputation - and a serious waste of my staff's time as we have to get on the phone with Peek, again and again, to try and get these issues resolved.

Good Partner to Have

They have the activities bookings nearly perfected. Make sure to communicate correctly and learn the dashboard.

Pros

They have the technology needed to make complete your bookings. Their system has very few errors. You can instantly refund any customer through the app. This is the company that also received all of ZOZI's best before they went out of business.

Cons

Do not think they can help all of your problems; you have to remember that you are a partner with them and they can not read your mind. If you are the type of business person, who does not take responsibility for your actions? You will not work well with them.

Outstanding Product!

Overall great! Customer service response timing could be better (Currently 2+ days), however it is effective when replied.

Pros

This software removes 99% of my effort, headache, and challenges. For the most part it works very well!

Cons

Rescheduling from the mobile app and/or changing pricing is a nightmare. As well, it would be very helpful for an "Add Tip" button to be integrated into final payment.

Frustrating at certain times and great at others

Pros

Really like the manifest and the ease of making a bookings and taking payment. We also enjoy the reports and analytics that we can tie into the software.

Cons

Gift cards and promos not in love with at all. Not the easiest to set up and we have run in to several problems in the past. When we switch from Zozi to Peek, I do not know why you could not transfer all our data into yours so we had our entire year of reports within one system. Really was not happy with that and now we can not access ZOZI reports anymore. Those reports are so important to understand the growth of our business to generate more business for us and you. We also feel like their are so many steps to complete any tasks. It took a really long time for us to feel comfortable with your booking system. There are things you all are better then zozi for sure but you also need to learn from their setup that made them so simple, clean, and productive.

Peek customer support is amazing

It's great for my needs as an escape room owner.

Pros

Most everything is self explanatory, and the issues I have encountered, Peek support is able to solve within minutes.

Cons

When you want to create a promotion that someone can use a code for a short period of time, instead of it being able to be used between X and Y, you have to exclude all dates up to X, and all dates after Y.

Peek in Costa Rica !!

online calendar on website, no high fees, easy system for team.

Pros

The best part is this software is designed for the user, cheap and can be used in Costa Rica. This tool will be of great help for waivers, payment hold and organizing offline bookings. No monthly fees means a business like ours that is just starting can grow into Peek Pro and progress the old school methods and accountanting from the beginning without investing too much time. Their team is fast to respond and quick to help, usually I don't like email spam but peek training spam was very helpful. Made my questions more specific and less about general use.

Cons

Peek Software has yet to create spilt payment and deposit on one, though they are working to improve it. Also the waiver signature would be ideal on the waiver info when downloaded. Though really are more good thing than bad.

Hi Claudia! Thanks for the review. It's awesome to hear how Peek Pro is helping with the day-to-day of your business. It's been wonderful working with you and please feel free to reach out if you need any support :)

Peek Pro: Nothing Short of Exceptional

My name is Joe Wojie; I am the founder of Grim Philly and Grim Philly Twilight Tours. We employ close to twenty tour guides; the vast majority of whom are college history professors in addition to other professional staff, for 10 different walking, tavern, and riverboat cruises in the greater Philadelphia region. We have been voted best city tour on the PHL 17 Hotlist each year since our founding five...

Cons

Great app and program to help us with our paddlesports business

Pros

This software is very user friendly and cusomizable. Great customer service too. We are able to book multiple varied trips - update or adjust the trips in an instant. People can book online or direct with us. Also takes the payment - cuts down on closing at the end of the day. Just a great product!

Cons

Not able to delete some unused activities ourself - however they will do it for you. If there is an issue with payments - we are unable to look in the back end to see if the payment went thru, however again - they have helped us over the phone.

Peek has INCREASED my bookings and saved me time and money

I have been using Peek for almost 7 years. Now we have a well-oiled machine that we don't have to worry about.

Pros

Peek is relatively easy to set up and use right away. It gave us a strong online presence that Customers trust.

Cons

Linking Viator and Expedia was challenging and time consuming but Peek Support assisted me and got it done.

We really love Peek Pro

Tracking customers and cancellations right now is the most important. It's easy with Peek Pro. I feel much more confident with Peek than the former company I used that broken links will not occur between Peek and Vendors such as Viator and Expedia.

Pros

The greatest help is the staff at the help desk. Friendly and knowledgeable, I get the answers I need quick just by calling. The software seems to be working great and I know how to use most of the options!

Cons

Peek staff assisted greatly in setting up my business, thank you very very much!

Cheryl - Thank you for your comments and taking the time to write a review. Our Customer Support team prides themselves on working with partners like you to make sure any issue is solved quickly to ensure a smooth booking process for you and your customers. Reach out to us some more if you ever need assistance with any new features! We're always happy to take your call!

A Real Asset

Peek Pro has made my job so much easier! I have a very busy guided boat rental business in Florida with 2 locations. In season I was going out 3 times a day with 5 boats totaling 15 boats and 30 customers. I was handling all of this manually before Peek Pro which took up a lot of my time. Now, I drive people to my website and have them book online. Peek has places for me to communicate with the...

Great Software

Because of the unique needs of my business the first couple of iterations were a bit rough and I felt like the peek team rushed into the implementation way to fast. It felt a bit like they wanted me online so they could make money sooner despite the setup being wrong. In the end we were able to fix the issues with the software which now works great but, while very helpful, the team was a bit pushy and really rushed into launching an unpolished product.

Pros

Super easy to use and easily integrated into my current organizational platform.

Cons

The software is great but was initially difficult to set up for my unique needs.

Great switch!

Pros

The customer service was top notch. It was very easy to communicate with them and they were great with all my questions.

Cons

I would love to be able to view my schedule as a full monthly calendar.

PEEK PRO saves me 25 hours of labor a month and gives my business a professional edge

I love this software and company! They truly have saved me 25 hours a month and I have been using the software daily for 3 years. The online booking has increased my business by 30%. The SFWE is easy to use and their customer support is great.

Pros

The online calendar, the money transfer, the customer support and the trip advisor followup

Cons

I have used the software for 3 years and some features that I wanted were not seen as a priority although they have been addressed now