All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Call Center Studio Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

But the most good part is customer support. They are all friendly and helpful.

Read the full review
Speed is my most like about this software. When i want to call its quickly fulfill.

Emre Kadir Ö.

Nazan Ö.

Read the full review

Cons

The connection problems really hinder my job and waste my time.

Tamara Y.

Read the full review
The helpdesk is rather slow, it is not always easy to identify errors, the buttons get blocked in the application.

Stefana A.

Tamara Y.

4.5

its so good

Pros

speed is my most like about this software. when i want to call its quickly fulfill. it is most important . thnk

Cons

useless is my least like about this software. I think I should create quick shortcuts for things I want to do.

Aylin Kılıç -Planing Manager

overall comfortable to use, not complicated

Pros

User Friendly, simple, wide report opportunity, containing new technologies, accelerating

Cons

There may be information boxes in the menus

Rocky and Unpredictable

I can easily contact any client I want with an internet connection and a head set.

Pros

I like the ease of use - it is quite easy to call and to follow up on previous calls done. Also like how every missed call is received via a voice mail message to my inbox.

Cons

So many connection problems. I call clients in Saudi Arabia and Egypt from Istanbul and I never know what to expect. Many days I would be lucky if I get to have a minute phone call with a client before he loses me or I lose him or I get stuck in a loop of the conversation and can no longer reach him. The connection problems really hinder my job and waste my time.

Why Call Center Studio

We are glad to have Call Center Studio as our cloud call center solution. It's been more than 4 years and ther had been no big issue, even for the basic problems or any request related implementation, they always solved on the time promised.

Pros

Ease of usage, speed, voice quality, integrability, interface.

Cons

We can say "chat", because we couldn't have chance to try yet. We may ask them in a while.

Call Center Studio is our right hand.

They did almost everything what I requested.

Pros

The most important feature of Call Center Studio, It consolidated many critical features in one solution, It has advanced ACD solutions + Call Recording + Call Evaluation + Callback options + Integration with many other + Advanced IVR solutions +Rapid Support!

Cons

They did a lot of things beyond my imagination.

Stable, a product with a good team. Alotech prove our cloud call center choice is right.

Pros

Strong customer support, flexible and easy integration possibilities, pricing. Alotech is best solution to build professional call center with low costs.

Cons

Custom reports. We're not usual call center and we need some custom reports. But, Alotech can not provide us with these reports. Unfortunately, a high development fee is required for these simple reports.

New Generation Call Center

Pros

Providing accessible to callings from anywhere without "blockages" Satisfying "default" reporting service

Cons

It is okay but merchant control panel can be redesign to be better

Alo tech evaluation

Pros

user interface is very easy and reporting is made easy.

Cons

I had no problem this program. min 3,5 years

Paraşüt

Pros

user friendly. customized reporting upon request. open to improve.

Cons

customization is upon request. I would rather to have my own customization options.

SUCCESSFUL

User friendly with ease of use

Pros

SUCCESSFUL INTEGRATION Quick Solution Knowledgeable team

Cons

The design is very simple Connection Failed

Every time I communicate, I have experienced that I am a valued customer

First of all, we use this software with pleasure, allowing us to reach our customers with easy installation. Detailed and clear reports help us to take the necessary actions to show us the numerical value of the work we do

Pros

I like helping, result-oriented, easy-to-travel, especially if your technical team needs help every hour, day by day, and it's nice to be ready to help you troubleshoot.

Cons

I know you are a self-developing company, but I think that there is not enough information about the system-related development changes and innovations. I do not like to be aware of innovations without asking or blending

My thoughts on call center

Frankly, I do not comment on this question without using the application in detail.

Pros

I do not use the software. My inner client uses it. Monitoring of calls on computer based on the information I receive from them. It is a nice feature to receive incoming calls over the computer without a phone, in my opinion.

Cons

It is very bad situation that this software does not work on google chrome browser.

Alotech is more than our business partner

Its enjoyable to work with them. They are always solution oriented. They are calling us a weekly and hard work for to be better call center.

Pros

usefull, language options, 24 hours support, they are constantly improving, system working nearly zero fault.

Cons

We dont have any like less. All is perfect with them since 5 years.

easy to use, cool UI.

integrations with salesforce is a good asset

Pros

integrations are easy to use also main panel is so simple. user friendly. But the most good part is customer support. they are all friendly and helpful.

Cons

sometimes I have some problems with operators when we are on call, but it's not a big deal. Alotech team fixes it quickly

Cheap, fast adopted and best customer experienced support team ever

We used ALOTECH to get payment on the phone

Pros

The software is very eased to use, also very quickly can integrate with your web services. What I most liked is their customer support. Account managers are very close contacted and know what they are doing.

Cons

Detailed on phone payment page integration with iyzico payment was a little bit hard. Especially if you are a marketplace startup and want to grab payment on the phone, you will definitely need support for integration.

User friendly

Pros

There is no complicate software. Because it is working on the cloud. Expert and professional company.

Cons

There is no anything I do not like.

Thank you very much!

excellent product to use, totally user friendly

Pros

easy to use, one the cheapest platform that a firm can purchase, and also its consultants are super to work with!

Cons

Maybe the main screen can be changed,

Make your dreams come true

Inbound,Outbound,report ,campaign management,

Pros

I can use it myself,I can get report ,I can listen to the calls

Cons

There is no feature I don't like,I am glad

I am satisfied with my experience.

I have a good working cloud santral. This is enough :)

Pros

To able to direct incoming calls to my teammate easily. Managing time and day preferences to be online is easy. Sales staff is very helpful.

Cons

We should not wait for invoices. It must be online. I want to download my invoice. I also want recurring payment system with credit card.

a magnificient product

Pros

SAAS product Pay as go Expensive Great reporting system 7/24 help desk Google cloud platform

Cons

Maybe the logo could be better..

excellent support, easy to integrate, easy to use,

Pros

Usage is not mixed, the need for training is minimal. The management screens are very successful and satisfy the need. Simple and goal-driven. All critical data is easily accessible.

Cons

Although there are some shortcomings of outbound call reports, the technical support unit responds quickly.

Useful Call Center Studio

Pros

comprehensible, simple, useful and always increases efficiency

Cons

The development part is progressing slowly ,Chat part is insufficient , needs to offer a faster solution

850 plus IVR were installed in very short term. It was great.

Pros

Software has a user friendly interface. Learning how to administrate all the features is very easy. Customer support is also quite well. They take remediation actions immediately when you informed an issue .

Cons

Reporting section is not scalable. You cannot design your own dashboard. But when you describe what you would like to see they develop the report for you.

Easy but you need to learn it first, not that intuitional

It solved our customer support infrastructure problem

Pros

Value for money is good. It is easy however somebody needs to teach you first. Our account manager in Turkey did a detailed demo & presentation to us. Alotech team in Turkey is easily reachable whenever needed.

Cons

User experience is not thought I believe, it is quite complicated and not intuitional. I still have hard times for navigating on certain features.

Problem-free

Pros

Easy to use, easy to implement, very agile when needed

Cons

reportings, data extraction time, self-service

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.