All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

NICE inContact Reviews

Pros

I like the calls are saved with good quality and that if need be their life can be extended if they are set to be uploaded for a specific period of time.

Elias Alirio M.

Ashton M.

Read the full review
Easy to use, great functionality, accessible with screen reading software which is a major plus for our staff. There's great customization of IVR and messaging.

Dawn V.

Read the full review

Cons

Constant email outage notifications for products I dont have, and then when our system DOES fail (inevitably), the e-mail comes 20 minutes after the outage.

Masha Z.

Read the full review
If you make one small mistake, it can lead to a whole mess. Creating analytics reports is a challenge as well because the system is not smart enough to learn from the testing we do.

JaLisa H.

Lindsay G.

InContact Crucial for Work Organization

Nice to use one of the best tools

Swiss Army Knife

They are a fair and firm company that says what they will do, and they do what they say.

Pros

There are a broad range of features that are combined to make a symbiotic platform with tons and tons of options.

Cons

I wish that there were sentiment analysis for the SMS side of the omnichannel.

Have been using NICE inContact since 2009

My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

Pros

I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

Cons

In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

How "Nice" of You to Read My "inContact" Review!!

I am using this platform as a call center management system. Our Service Desk employees all use this and it has made a world of difference on everyone being on the same page and being able to quickly adapt to changes.

Pros

I most enjoy the ability to utilize the platform how you best see fit. It's very easy to customize to your specific preference and that helps a lot with being organized.

Cons

I dislike the recurring instances of the platform 'dropping' and me having to restart my computer before being able to sign back in and start working again.

BUYER BEWARE: Make sure your read the fine print on contract and confirm 100% that the features you want do not have hidden costs

I spent a long time researching software solutions in the industry to create a full integration with our software platform. During the sales process, the sales person made statements that were not accurate. I was led into believing my costs would be constant per user and it turned out to be a lie. Upon our launch, we had scheduled to bring out their training staff to help train our employees. They...

Pros

Gives the flexibility to write you own scripts, if you have the knowledge to do so. Otherwise, you are paying.

Cons

Too long and complicated to set up Too many random issues that we had to figure out ourselves No mobile solution SMS support is too pricey.

Nice works Nicely

Pros

I like it keeps track of schedule including breaks, lunches, and any special meetings and the ease of use

Cons

It sometimes crashes without warning and sometimes calls come in with no intro warning

InContact Review

Pros

Very user friendly. We very rarely need help from our IT team to make any changes or updates. Most reports and tools can be figured out. Training tools are great. Integration very simple, using Skybox to assist. TAM, Garland Bailey, is excellent.

Cons

Analytics are hard to use and are not accurate based on what I know. InView does not match InContact reporting. We have asked for support/assistance resolving issues and we have not received resolution in over 3 months. We need additional widgets in the dashboard but can't get them.

Thanks for your detailed review, Emily!

Dec.2019_3M_US_Admin_Support_inContact

Fast to learn Efficient to setup Good training documentation Wonderful tech support Great experience

Pros

The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support. Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff. Reports are capable of great detail

Cons

Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means. The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem. We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Excellent VOIP Service

We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

Pros

I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

Cons

The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Great product

Pros

I love the IVR system that they have. It makes routing calls and playing messages really easy and it also has great scripting opportunities. I also like how easy it is to use CXone on the agents computers.

Cons

The call quality is high but if you have headsets that aren't very good it can create issues with audio.

Thanks for your review, Ashton! Glad to know about your experience!

Softphone CXone

It's very positive

Pros

The softphone have some more and usefull features that other softphones. I feel it's easier to manage your call ( valume, status, etc).

Cons

did not found something the i do not like for now or something that is making the use harder

Yoana, thanks so much for your review.

Review of NICE inContact May 2020

Business problem is routing calls and cases to appropriately skilled reps. It works great! Love how we can integrate with Salesforce and Service Now

Pros

Easy to get going in Studio and training for Agents to use MAX or the Salesforce AgentConsole. Basic scripting tasks are easy to do. Complex tasks have been achievable with the help of PSOD where most techs are amazingly helpful and brilliant! The help pages are ok, provide basic info.

Cons

1. API Documentation is terrible. Hitting F1 on a Studio action for an API returns 'file not found' - there is no documentation on the API. Going into the developer console and looking at the APIs, also lacking info. Date fields provide the ISO regulation, examples would be extremely helpful. 2. In Central, most of the UI is too small to see the full names. Sometimes hovering over each name shows...

Shelli, thank you for your feedback. We want to help you with some of the issues you've outlined in your comments. Could you please reach out to us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact .com? Thank you.

Overall a good product

Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above) Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

Pros

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

Cons

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at,...

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Incontact has features but requires commitment of time and learning

We had a VERY rocky start. I believe that most of the issues were with our implementation manager. I have mostly re-written and fixed the studio scripts and eliminated most of the routing issues. I do very much like the universal availability of Soft phone to be used from anywhere and that you can use it with most browsers and operating systems. The auto dialer is definitely the best program in the product. List penetration and reporting make it easy to reach more patients/clients with no lag/delay between reaching the person and speaking with them.

Pros

The available features are great. Hands down, the best auto dialer I have experienced but the set up and testing will take several weeks to tweak to your preference. Logging in from anywhere is very beneficial. Always updated to make the product new and innovative. All-in-one products available. One stop shop for QR, WFM, softphone and Forecasting. Although the program requires a lot of troubleshooting and upkeep, I will admit that it does not go all the way down very often.

Cons

Implementation fees for anything you want to do. For something as simple as SMS response to advance chat. There are costs and fees for everything down to the nickel and dime. This caused us to develop our own server to store calls (due to storage costs), our QR program is 3rd party and our chat program now. We started with Uptivity which is being discontinued 12/31/2019. The new program they suggested...

Thank you for the detailed review, Rob! We are always striving to improve and will make sure to pass along your comments to our development team. We are happy to hear the auto dialer is working well.

USERHUB Review - RentPath

Pros

I work with InContact very intimately from agent facing to back end routing. This software provides a very likable GUI, ease of use, and never fails to deliver quality and overall performance across the board. Being able to truly rely on a contact center solution to deliver as promised is non existent... unless you use InContact. Quality Plans within QM are a life saver! Having our QA team and...

Cons

As we have come from Central to USERHUB, there has been a lack in QM Reporting ( only 3 reports ) and we have been challenged with Quality Plans not being able to replace calls if they are not a fit for that form designated to that plan. There is an upcoming release that is slated for our cluster on Oct 10th that will give us that function which is great. There is also no Print function for completed...

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We are happy to hear it is working for you and appreciate you bringing the challenges to our attention. We are always striving to make improvements and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Call Center software with great functionality

Before utilizing a call center software we provided our individual teams members phone numbers to the customers. This created multiple issues that were unsustainable as the organization grew. Customer complaints started to rise that we were not reachable via phone, that voicemails were not returned in a timely fashion or at all, and there was no data available to evaluate staffing performance and additional...

Pros

Our company upgraded to InContact a few years ago from TASKE. As the local system administrator for one of our sites that uses this software, I provide data reports to all teams tailored to their specific needs. The amount of raw data that can be extracted from InContact is enormous and is very helpful for operation and individual performance evaluation and optimization.

Cons

For our business unit having to transfer calls is not only inefficient, but also not seen as good customer service. There are no easy to use reports available, neither canned nor custom, that would allow simple evaluation of transferred calls that can be reviewed. Additionally, our main business unit running InContact is located in another time zone. Working with InContact Support, there is no way...

CXOne reminds me of a shiny, sleek, sports car powered by a go-cart engine.

It was much better several years ago but with every recent "upgrade" it has gotten worse. Latency is extreme to the point that all managers within our Contact Center have pleaded with our technology department to be removed from Single Sign On which we were only granted several weeks. As of late, we are constantly being told to clear cache, delete temp internet files, shut down and restart our computers, etc. The ACD screen freezes consistently and we are DAILY reaching out to our WFM team and asking them to move agents in and out of skills due to our timeouts and latency. These are truly daily occurrences and not the ramblings of a disgruntled user that is inconvenienced on an occasional basis.

Pros

The Dashboards are easy to configure and provide a nice view that you can tailor to both your department and/or individual needs.

Cons

As mentioned above, the Dashboards are very nice but I am often 2-3 minutes behind from a "real-time" view. Additionally, the most basic enhancements seem near impossible to consider as I'm regularly told "the system wasn't built that way". The Real Time Adherence view is a great example of this as I'll be monitoring 50 agents with an additional 10-15 that aren't even in a working state (in some case, even employees that do NOT work within the Contact Center). Basically, I'm looking at a bunch of "white noise" on the RTA screen instead of agents solely within my department. The issues may very well be concerns with my employer's technology team but since they are the ones in direct discussion with inContact, I just have to go by what they are saying.

Unsatisfied with the support

Very little though it is simple enough to get setup and having the agents use it when needed.

Pros

The ease of use to setup and have an agent use the platform with very little training or other hand holding.

Cons

The reporting is in need of some help. The reports are intuitive and at times seem to report data different than what we would see in real time.

Nathan, thanks for your feedback. We certainly want you to have a better experience with Support and we'll forward your feedback to the appropriate team members for attention. Please contact us at corporatecommunications@niceincontact.com if you have any additional feedback. Thank you.

InContact it has it all

Pros

I really like the option to I can change the IVR on the fly which is important with our software if it goes down we can notify the customer very quickly which helps drive calls down. I also like the reporting that it can produce.

Cons

I think as a company they should give each of their customer 2 hours of technical time because I would like to switch up my IVR but there are some situations where it to technical for me. Also it is expensive for smaller companies to get all the option the InContact brings.

David, thanks so much for your feedback. We encourage you to provide these suggestions on our customer community portal. They will be taken into consideration if other customers have a similar need as yours.

It works great, with very few cons

Pros

We like it because it's solid VoIP product that uses a low bandwidth codec, without sacrificing quality.

Cons

A few of the settings aren't advertised that they're only configurable on the server-side. For example, the Auto-Answer doesn't always stick when the agent changes the setting themselves. We have to engage inContact's customer support to make that change on the Server config settings. That's annoying.

Erik, we appreciate the specific feedback. We will pass it on to the our product teams. Thank you for the review.

So Easy to Use

Pros

It is so easy to set up new users, make adjustments to hours of operations, add users to skills, change proficiency, and access call recordings. The reporting capabilities are endless. The support site is very helpful and provides a resource to find solutions in lieu of calling the support center. When I need to contact the support center, all calls are answered quickly and are almost always resolved during the first call.

Cons

The integrated softphone does not have an option to ring through the computer speakers. Unless you have a wireless headset, you cannot hear the phone ringing if you are just a few feet away from your desk.

Thanks for the detailed review, Dana.

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

Pros

When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Cons

Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

NICE inContact for Call Center Management

At first I was skeptical with NICE inContact since I am used to using the other NICE application. After several updates made with NICE inContact collaborating with our Voice Team, the experience has been better especially loved the web player option :).

Pros

Since we started using NiC in March due to the global pandemic, we have since observed several upgrades in the functionalities/capabilities. 1. We have the option to remove download capabilities to certain users for InfoSec compliance since our company is a financial organization. 2. We no longer need 8x8 to play the call as it now has the web player functionality thus makes it easier to listen to calls. 3. We can now track the actual dead air and hold time which is critical to the call center as part of us monitoring the AHT and efficiency of our associates. 4. Clear definition of why a call was disconnected such as Agent Hung Up, Contact Hung Up, Agent Phone Disconnected, OB call interrupted and so on.

Cons

Some of the thing s I least like with the software are. 1. NiC tends to run into an error when agent is on high avail then a call suddenly comes in, it gives an agent leg error. 2. There are times that customer could not hear agent on the other line yet or vv. We did a test in the past where we listen to the call live and listened to the call after being recorded.

Service/Product Review

It has been a positive experience overall; however, if there is one area to improve upon, I'd say it's the Reporting tools. We used inTouch heavily up until it stopped working (End of Life)...and custom reports does not have anything to replace what we used within inTouch (close to real-time report data and snapshots in 30 min to hourly to daily increments).

Pros

1. Up-time, 2. Usability and 3. Cost.

Cons

Reporting! It feels like we took 2 steps backwards with the reporting suite that IC offers. We primarily used inTouch reporting/dashboards (instead of IC Central reporting) until it stopped working (end of life), and there isn't anything comparable within IC's reporting tools that comes close to replacing inTouch reports.

Dolores, we value your feedback about reporting. Thanks for the positive review and we'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate teams.

Reliable Platform with Integration and Customization Capabilities

Pros

The InContact platform is very reliable, customization, and can integrate with other services and CRMs like Salesforce. Besides the main ACD functionality, the platform incorporates options for real-time and historical reporting, integrated softphone options, and reporting tools for data and QM.

Cons

Sometimes updates to the platform can cause minor glitches which are usually fixed by the next software release or major issues are addressed immediately. I would just suggest spending more time testing for glitches, prior to deploying updates.

Thanks very much, Roy! We'll pass your feedback on to the appropriate teams for consideration.

NICE InContact XCone feedback

Initial implementation issues have been resolved so now we're in more of a sustainment mode. Issues have reduced and we're doing well.

Pros

SaaS and it's integration capabilities with the other NICE products such as WFM, RTAM and Analytics.

Cons

The vendor still operates like 3 separate companies.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are having a good experience. We will share your feedback with our teams.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.