Vision Helpdesk Reviews

21,463     1,664

kyle b

My Look On Vision Help Desk

25/04/2016

Vision Help Desk (VHD) is a great piece of software which allows you to connect with your customers easily. I used VHD for a few days now and I am loving it, the reason I have been using it is because I have been looking for a system where our users can connect with us without hassle and VHD offers that!

Pros

- Easy to use - Clean interface - Everything you need is at the tip of your fingers! - I love how they send you an email when someone submits a ticket!

Cons

- I had a few issues while installing but support team solved that pretty quickly. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this software!

Time used: Less than 6 months

Pavel Bogdanov

Best Help Desk

24/10/2015

Vision Helpdesk is great product! The SLA management is fantastic and lets you build nested levels of support to ensure we know only meet our SLA’s. Vision Helpdesk is the best product on the market helpdesk system.

Pros

Thank you for supporting Open-Sourve projects Very convenient localization system

Cons

Problems in the work is not found

Time used: Less than 6 months

1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from Vision Helpdesk

Thank you Pavel :) We appreciate your kind words.

Gitesh Trivedi

Excellent Help Desk software with wonderful features.

10/10/2014

We used most of all opensource free help desks like osticket, trellis desk, hesk, etc. There are certain limitations of opensource ticketing system and those are not secure. Due to these reasons, we switched to Vision HelpDesk. It is excellent experience because Vision Helpdesk product is having nice features like SLA supported, providing good reports, unlimited agents, multi-site supported, profession looks, customization available, cost effective, constant updates. We got wonderful support from their support team and our every issue is being resolved very quickly. What else is required? I found Vision Help Desk is really excellent product comparatively with other competitors.

Pros

SLA supported, good reporting, unlimited agents, customization help, very nice support, constant update with stable release, cost effective, mobile application, etc

Cons

Till today I didn't find out any.

4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Ryan Davis

Affordable Helpdesk Solution with all the fruit of the big players,

26/08/2014

After piloting over 8 of the most reputable help desk providers we settled with Vision. They provide all the functionality of the larger Help Desk providers at an affordable cost. Their company based ("satellite") pricing structure for SaaS makes them far more competitive than any other Help Desk solution on the market using a staff based pricing structure.

Pros

Fully featured Affordable Great client support.

6 of 6 people found this review helpful
patrickjs

Their chat support team is great

22/11/2013

Pros

Chat support is great! They respond quickly with their chat support. Issues are also usually fixed during the chat. Vicky J and Sonam Shah are tech rockstars! Pricing is also good (It's not per agent/monthly) - great for small teams on budget.

Cons

Email support team is a little slow to respond. I guess it's the queue but at least you can easily contact them via skype or online chat.

2 of 3 people found this review helpful
ilovetech

I would recommend this to anybody

15/11/2013

I have been using this on their free license for non-profit companies and I am loving this as it is! I don't feel any changes needed and I would recommend this to anybody

Pros

Flexibility

1 of 2 people found this review helpful
RShosting

Best Helpdesk with affordable prices

08/02/2013

Vision helpdesk have now become our personal favorite when it comes to choosing an online helpdesk software to manage support for your customers. We were a former Kayako customer, who have now opted for Vision helpdesk for their extra-ordinary features which are available at affordable costs. Vision helpdesk is truely multi-domain, multi-company helpdesk, allowing you to manage n number of companies with n number of staff conveniently and also preserving the privacy of each company when replying a customer query. We have found them to be the best helpdesk so far and recommend Vision helpdesk highly for people who are seeking online web based customer support helpdesk.

3 of 4 people found this review helpful
Max

Best Help Desk - Vision Helpdesk Software

02/02/2013

We highly recommend Vision Help Desk Software! Vision Helpdesk is value for money, feature rich and simple to use. Also their support team is very responsive and always ready to help.

2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Customer testimonials for Vision Helpdesk

The following testimonials have been provided by Vision Helpdesk.

Vision Hepdesk is great product with affordable pricing - Support staff is very helpful and offers quick solutions.

Druanna

We are happy to choose Vision Helpdesk, It comes with great nice integration with Facebook and Twitter that was a must for our business.

Christian - inercom.cl

We highly recommend Vision Helpdesk, Took hardly any time to setup and get our helpdesk running. Support team is very cooperate offers support over Skype.

Rohit - Rovia.com

We run multiple companies and to manage support for our multiple companies we found Vision Helpdesk best fit as it allows us to manage support for all our companies from single staff portal.

David - DMC Technology

We are using Vision Helpdesk since 3 years now and we are very happy to found right product for managing our IT projects support. The team members are flexible to assist with any customization and the cost to do changes is affordable. Support members and Developers offer support over Teamviewer and Skype which is a big plus for us. If you are looking for right ticketing software I will recommend Vision Helpdesk! Its worth trying.

Sam Hutchinson Networks

Vision Helpdesk by far one of the best tools I’ve worked with - They offer interactive UI and simple flow for any novice user its just matter of couple of hours to setup and get started.

ES3Cloud

Vision Helpdesk is great product with economical pricing. The team members are always helpful and its delight to work with them. Kudos to Vision Helpdesk team and we highly recommend Vision Helpdesk!

Ray B

We are using SaaS version and found Vision Helpdesk offers cheap pricing with no per staff pricing model. Compared to other help desk softwares Vision helpdesk offers decent features with best price you can have.

Cristian Boroi

Vision Helpdesk is brilliantly designed and all I can say the software does the job. We don't have too many requirements but mainly email parsing, ticket management and ticket SLA and workflow.

Tony

Vision Helpdesk is trusted support management help desk tool. They offer best breed helpdesk features with great support.

Comake Srinivas