Help your customers in real-time via your website, Facebook Messenger, or Telegram.
- Choose how a chat should start. Proactively invite web visitors to a chat or let your visitors decide when to start the conversation.
- Use predefined chat macros to give fast answers. One Operator can chat with up to 10 customers at a time, but you can adjust this number downwards to reduce the pressure.
- You or your support team can’t always be online, so you can offer a contact form through which your customers can send their questions. Alternatively, you can make the chat button disappear, show a custom message, or you can use Chat Butler, our native chatbot, to welcome your customers and collect their questions while notifying you to come online.
- Let your web visitors fill in a registration form before starting a chat. This is a powerful way to collect valuable leads and filter out low-quality chats.
- In most companies, no person has all the answers. That’s why Userlike offers features to use the chat in a team. Forward chats between Operators. Use Operator Groups and Skills to rout incoming chats to the right people.
- Get user feedback on the performance of your chat service through chat ratings. Use our analytics features for a detailed analysis of your performance metrics.
- Live chat should stand out while still looking good and connecting to the design of your site. Our design options allow you to tailor the chat window to your brand.
- Integrate Userlike with your favorite business tools that you’re already using, like Slack, Help Scout, Salesforce, Pipedrive, MailChimp, etc.
- See what your visitor is typing before she sends it. This allows you to come up with answers more quickly.
- Use our data privacy options to adhere to the regulations of your country. This prevents the collection of certain types of data and disables the type-ahead feature.
- Use our chatbot framework to connect your own chatbots to the chat and automate large chunks of your service process.
Software by Userlike UGwww.userlike.com