Paychex Flex Reviews

4.07/5 (894 reviews)

Eric Stine

Everything we need and more

Reviewed 2019-09-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Paychex Flex has cut the time we spend processing payroll requests in half, if not more. Giving employees the ability to make most changes on their own allows our Payroll Admin to focus on other parts of the business that require more attention.

Erin S.

Paychex Flex gives me peace of mind

Reviewed 2017-10-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, I have been very pleased with Paychex as a company and their online platform, Paychex Flex.  I have the peace of mind that our payroll is in capable hands.

Peter Schultz

Paychex has FINALLY gotten it right

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Payroll reports for my clients are at my fingertips!

Candace Eason

Paychex Flex the next best electronic payroll system!

Reviewed 2018-04-09

The benefits of using Paychex Flex software is that the product is available online to users. Other benefits include being able to select a specific payment plan or subscription suitable for the company to aid the human resources aspects of payroll. Additional benefits include accessing a dashboard with all employee information to be edited or submitted at once. More benefits of utilizing Paychex Flex include developing quick reports such as payroll statistics. Paychex Flex is a good tool to administer payroll for your company.

Amy Stevens

Paychex Flex is a robust payroll solution that can accommodate almost any payroll need.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Together with the company's team of payroll specialists, Paychex Flex is an effective payroll solution for small and large companies alike. As administrator for a small company, I appreciate having permissions to manage my company's staff in the tool while allowing the payroll specialist from Paychex to key in the biweekly payroll data. This delegation of duties gives me control over the the job functions that are most important to me. The General Ledger integration with QuickBooks Online is configurable and works well once set up to meet your business needs. The 3rd party integrator's staff is professional and diaplays an expert knowledge of both Paychex Flex and Quickbooks. What I like most about Paychex Flex is that our tax returns and payments at the Federal level and for most states are done for us automatically.

Debbie Hartwell

Love the Ease if Online Benefit Administration

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Survey software is not something that I usually recommend.

Sarah Rich

A little Wonky to Navigate

Reviewed 2019-07-27

It is convenient for small businesses and employees who work from home or don't have one check in location. It has some nice features for checking how many hours have been working if you are actually clocking in and out from the site itself. Once you actually figure things out and have your account set up, it's conveniently all right there in front of you to see what your sick time is, clock in/out, etc. It keeps all your info from your previous jobs that have used the site PLUS holds your tax info conveniently for you, which is quite handy.

Peter Graham

A great asset to have when running and business.

Reviewed 2019-03-10

The software itself allows me to eliminate the need for a time clock for my employees. They are able to have the app installed on their company issued smartphones and log in with their fingerprint access on the phone (which the app supports) and can clock into work in no time. They also have the availability to request time off, check vacation, sick and personal balances, view pay stubs and a ton of other features geared toward self help for the employee. This software saves me money so that I do not have to pay someone to sit and calculate all of the different times and payroll sheets. I would be lost without Paychex Flex.

Matthew Haynes

Excellent company top to bottom

Reviewed 2017-06-07

Paychex has been top-notch for over five years, when I switched to them from another payroll company. I operate a small seasonal business with about 10 employees, and from the beginning I have received all the support that I need for my payroll and tax responsibilities, and at a more reasonable rate than I was paying before. I deal with one single payroll specialist every week (unless she is on vacation or something), which I love, and if she is unavailable the fill-in specialists have been able to take care of my payroll, which is not quite standard, without any issues. The website took a little getting used to initially, but I download my reports from there every week, quarter, and year, and everything is easy to find and use. I couldn't recommend Paychex more highly, at least for any business such as mine.

Emmanuel Vazquez

Good product overall

Reviewed 2019-11-05

It's a good product for a small to medium size company. Again, my review is from a user standpoint, not an administrator. I really have no negative remarks for Paychex Flex.

Anonymous

I have worked with Paychex for HR and Payroll purposes.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

We were able to reduce storage of paper statements that were never picked up. We were able to increase employee morale by giving our employees the ability to see their own data and make time off requests on their own.

Brandi Garcia

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-09-12

This was definitely a transition for staff but well worth it. All of the information available is awesome and it is very easy to use. Highly recommended.

Anonymous

Don't bite off more than you can chew

Reviewed 2019-01-07

We transferred over from Preview to Flex in March and have had some sort of issue (always a new problem) with running payroll from glitches, to inaccuracies in accruals due to incomplete data transfers to random errors like pay rates suddenly not being mapped to the proper pay components. Overall Paychex has great features and I love that our employees are offered the option to view their stubs and w-2s online and request time off but, I feel like they need to train their employees more on their updates and work out the kinks before they release updates because it causes a lot of unexpected error on the user end which cause a delay and inconvenisnce on our end.

Renae Reaves

Good Website

Reviewed 2017-10-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I do like how the website is laid out and how easy it is to run reports, set up new employees, and enter in payroll. In general the reps are helpful and you dont always have to talk to just your assigned rep to get answers.

Adam Jones

Unfortunately, the UI is awful and has a steep learning curve

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Pretty bad if I'm being honest. If we were to pick software again, we would pick someone else.

Aline Lambert

One-stop shop, but not very customizable

Reviewed 2019-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

It is very convenient to have access to the phone application, so you can access information and even run payroll from anytime / anywhere. The add-on Stratustime allows you to track the non-exempt employees' hours and feeds directly into the payroll system.

Eva Sinteppadon

PREVIEW was a great payroll work horse. But beware, FLEX Payroll is no PREVIEW.

Reviewed 2016-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

We've been on Paychex PREVIEW payroll software for 16 years. It was a solid no non-sense payroll processing work horse which came with everything you'd ever need to process payroll for 100+ employees in a very quick and efficient manner. PREVIEW software was extremely well designed and well thought out. The developers took the perspective of payroll processing users and provided all the navigation speed, functionalities and reports that we'd ever find useful or need to do our jobs quickly and efficiently. There were hardly any unnecessary clicks, keystrokes or scrolling to speak of. It exceeded my expectation all these years. Paychex's golden era and reputation as payroll processing leader was probably due to these sensible legacy products. Like all good things which must come to an end, we were switched to FLEX Q2 of 2016 because PREVIEW was so old that Paychex decided to sun set it this year - which was totally understandable. But any reasonable PREVIEW clients would also expect and assume that whatever good features, good functionalities and useful reports that were available and had been working well in PREVIEW would be brought over and be available in the new payroll product as well. Not so. Enters FLEX which Paychex touted as being technologically advanced, etc. It probably is. But as far as FLEX payroll processing features and functionalities are concerned, I am actually set back 16 years to a payroll processing product that seemed Beta, very slow, cumbersome, awkward - compared to PREVIEW. Paychex simply threw PREVIEW out the window and started fresh from scratch with FLEX. I spent my first several months on FLEX Payroll sending them suggestions to make FLEX "better". I don't know if anyone cared. FLEX Payroll screen designs and navigation are very slow, very cumbersome, and very awkward. What I considered "speed features" in PREVIEW were non-existent in FLEX. Fields are spread out as far apart as they can find room to spread them out to (instead of keeping the screen layouts compact) seemingly so as to "maximize" unnecessary clicks, scrolls and keystrokes as much as possible. It's also more cumbersome and time consuming just to get information and reports from FLEX Payroll which could be run quickly and easily before in PREVIEW. I felt like I'm using payroll software designed by inexperienced college graduates who had never processed payroll before in their lives. They're out to get as much of my time make me do as much work as possible for the same amount of work that I have to do as before - to see where my breaking point is. So overall, I'm not impressed. To me, if the basic payroll processing functionalities are less than before, FLEX Payroll will still be inadequate despite all other "great features and modules" they added to FLEX which I don't need.

Extremely User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-10-02

As both a Paychex user and admin, I love how easy it is to navigate, you feel that your information is secure and if you experience an issue there is very short wait when calling customer services (typically no wait at all). When you first log into paychex, there are multiple security levels that one has to pass depending on your preference. Also, once you are in there is a dashboard with shortcuts to all the most used features. Paychex is constantly improving their software which is exciting. Our company is really enjoying the new live reports that update on a daily basis calculating everything from turnover rate, average headcount, and hired & termed totals.

Makes Employee's Lives Way Easier

Reviewed 2019-01-21

Easy to keep track of employees, vacation and benefits - all in one hub for employee information!

Amy Gay

Times out too fast

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Overall the decision to use a time tracking system has been a good one. There are a few things that could use improvement within the system such as the timing out when inactive for over 30 minutes and the request for time off options but on the whole I think its a good system.

Anonymous

Paychex flex is so easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Everything you need is in the system and best of all accurate.

Kathleen Joyce

Easy to use, didn't require training, pretty intuitive

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Easy, consistent payroll service. Inter-department communication could use some work.

Adam Williams

Easy for the End User

Reviewed 2019-06-14

It made the mundane tasks of scheduling / approving time / correcting time / etc only take up half an hour at the end of each week.

Marta Paul

Reviewed 2016-10-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Procured the total HRO package (payroll, 401k, FSA, Time & Attendance, HRIS, HR Compliance and HR Generalist). There is no HRIS compatibility with the Payroll system, one has to run separate reports. Anytime Paychex updates their website, links do not work to the other features and or issues occur. Example, PTO accrual stopped working properly so we had to start accruing PTO manually and users not properly redirected to their links in the Learning center. On the payroll side the support is a black hole. Specifically any state registrations that are not properly loaded by Paychex and result in state tax fees which do not get resolved without employer paying penalty. Numerous emails do not get acknowledged. The implementation process is juvenile and lacks complete project management scope. Overall communication and execution by Paychex is so poor, one finally stops being frustrated and simply begins search for better system, which we are doing.

James Dubinsky Jr

Better than the competition, and it's secure

Reviewed 2019-01-14

This system was preferred before switching to ADP, however their cost at the time resulted in us switching to ADP

Craig Bazin

Paychex Flex // Manage Your Workforce

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Paychex Flex allows our company to finalize payroll easily for our weekly checks. Employees are able to view their paystubs the day before the check hits. Discrepancies are easily solved.

Heather Haggerty

I find Paychex Flex very easy to use. The app is great and very convenient.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-06-23

I love the ability to access my paychecks remotely as well as change my deductions at my convenience.

dawn cline

pricing should be better

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-05-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Help save me money on my payroll fees, which is getting a bit much for only 3 employees soon to be only 2. I think I could get others to use Paychex but they freak out when I tell them how much is the payroll fee is.

Angela Hiller

Easy to use; report friendly; customized views

Reviewed 2018-06-14

User friendly and easy to manage for specific needs.

Diana Honerkamp

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Overall Paychex has provided us with a great payroll solution. They have a really strong customer service team. I think it would be great if they could add interactive help for FAQs that wouldn't require calling or chatting them. Otherwise I had a really top notch experience with the product.

Avienne Wood

Pleased with this all-in-one HRIS system

Reviewed 2018-03-20
Review Source: Software Advice

We were with Paychex, left for what sounded like a more promising system (terrible move), and came right back to Paychex! They are continually improving the product features and functions and we have been very pleased with the services!

Julie HR

The Worst Payroll Company Out There!

Reviewed 2019-08-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been running payroll and in HR for over 17 years so have used many payroll services and Paychex is the absolute WORST - can't wait to switch. Overpriced and you have to do everything yourself including coding their system. Nothing works right once you do (no notifications, biometric time clocks don't record punches, CA payroll laws like 7th day OT never coded) it's truly a complete joke of a company. "Account Manager" does not actually do anything but tell you to call the 877 customer service number and they are beyond ignorant and unhelpful.

Ellie Martin

Paychex has been an excellent option for our small non-profit!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

They do everything for you from making sure your employee's receive their W2's to generating amazing reports. I HIGHLY recommend Paychex!

Steve Dmohowski

Feedback

Reviewed 2018-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Too much turnover in the dedicated payroll specialist role. I think I've had four or five in the last five years, and transition experience has been mixed. Some great, some not good at all.

Karen Wittmeyer

Convenience for small companies with 401k plans

Reviewed 2016-02-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Recently, I've been shopping other vendors for alternatives. There are two things that Paychex does that other vendors seem to fail to deliver. One is the Washington State L&I taxes, the other is good integration with our 401k through Fidelity. For a small company, where I am doing all the HR, IT, compliance, and client service, being able to wrap all of these things together and still get an extremely competitive price has been a key driver in us sticking with them.

Brenda Waters

Happy Customer!

Reviewed 2018-10-17

My overall experience - Paychex has saved me time doing payroll! I would recommend to anyone looking for a payroll system.

Heather Eberhart

Solid Payroll Software

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Paychex is a robust payroll platform that will meet any payroll needs you have. The system is flexible, and can handle any nuances to your payroll with relative ease. I am also a big fan of the mobile app, which I sometimes find easier to navigate than the web based application. The employee facing interface is also easy to use.

Kathy Lange

Great Tool for the employee

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I'm very happy that my company uses this product. It makes it easy to check where I stand with my hours each week.

Ronda Clark

Lot's of options, but. . .

Reviewed 2018-09-19

As an administrator I have struggled with fully understanding some of the functionality. Again, Paychex staff does not want to help you navigate or understand. As an employee, I think it's great!

A Growing Platform for a Growing Company

Reviewed 2018-12-07

As a small business, they were a great start for our general needs. Once we passed a threshold of what we were looking for, they worked with us to transition to a more robust platform.

Sherry Sanner

Positive Experience

Reviewed 2018-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Paychex Flex is useful for any size organization. If your company utilizes a 401k, the process is of setting this up is seamless. Flex plans, etc. are also very easy using Paychex Flex.

Colleen McKenna

Easy to navigate

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Easy to use. I can navigate from benefits to payroll to retirement very easily. I can also find out answers to employees questions with out having to call Paychex. It is user friendly for both companies and employees.

Mercedes Lopez

Reviewed 2019-03-05

It easy to use and simple.

Use for multiple companies

Reviewed 2019-10-13

We use it for allowing our technicians to clock in and out, have lunch, and approve time off. It allows for the flexibility to do that and direct deposit.

Sherryn Wallace

switched from ADP and never looked back!Cust.Service reps are the best!

Reviewed 2018-05-15

payroll do quickly and easily and with confidence, Knowing if you have any kind of question, all you do is call your rep and its fixed :)

Debbie Dahlen

Overall, it's very good software

Reviewed 2018-05-22

It is very convenient to be able to log in any time and perform tasks when it's the best time for me. I frequently work remotely and am easily able to access the website from any computer with internet access.

Anonymous

Paychex has some unfortunate downsides

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Typical clock in/out and benefit tracking.

Jessica Miller

Very user friendly software. The dashboard is easy to navigate to all aspects.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Everything is just a click or drop down menu away. A library of past reports, whether it be a W2, tax return, or check stub, are all available to you in the reports section. I work for a business that has several separate companies under one parent company. I have one login to gain access to all the reports I would ever need when an employee comes in with a concern. It is actually quicker to login and get what I need rather than thumbing through file cabinets.

Craig Harrison

Paychex

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Moderate. It was good for what we needed it for.

Matt Justice

Payroll Software

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Pyachex software has been very helpful in managing our hourly employees time clocks and payroll. It allows us to ensure that we have everyone clocking in on-time and we are withholding the proper amount from each paycheck.

easy & convenient for payroll

Reviewed 2019-03-20

My experience with Paychex has been top notch. I use their mobile app to see my paychecks when they come in, as well as monitor my 401k performance and adjust my contributions. And at the end of the year, they provide me all of my W2 information for tax filing.

Anonymous

We use paychex and so far it seems good

Reviewed 2018-10-03

I like that I can see all my paperwork and info for multiple jobs with one login. I have 2 jobs so I can see both paystubs/w-2s/etc all in one place which I like. Plus, my 401k information and my FSA is all done through paychex flex so its nice to have it in one place.

gina cannizzaro

paychex review

Reviewed 2018-05-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I like how paychex keeps track of all my vacation hours and how it sends reminders whenwe have to approve our time. its fairly easy to use.

Rae Walsh

Paychex

Reviewed 2019-08-13

Paychex is an easy payroll system that takes care of our payroll needs. The HR and accounting areas are great too that gather and calculate our entries for the month to import into the accounting system. Tax services have been great too

Kumiko Born

Their system is user friendly

Reviewed 2017-11-09

It's very easy to use and not complicated like another system. They also have a lot of useful features and custom reporting that I use a lot.

Vera Boyko

Paychex is a good start for small businesses with little experience in payroll

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-30

Our company is currently using Paychex Flex to process payroll, issues reports, and process paystubs for employees.

Jennifer Blake

Updated version is not recommended

Reviewed 2019-01-17

When I first started using paychex flex I had no complaints but now just to clock in (when you’re already in a hurry) it feels like a game of pin the tail on the donkey every time because the icon to click on changes location on the screen every time the program opens up.

Aleesha Rackley

One of the best payroll services. If you are looking for convenience this is it!

Reviewed 2018-08-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I love being able to have access to my payroll at anytime. Not only do you have access to your time sheet but you have access to your paycheck stubs, request time off, and tax information.

Anonymous

Flex is an industry leader and always advancing

Reviewed 2018-05-21

The system is always up to date and ahead of the game on advancing technology. It is easy to use, and customer service is always a priority for anything you don't understand.

PAMELA MICK

Paychex is a one stop all inclusive payroll and HR package.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Saves lots of time when completing payroll.

MARLY GARNER

Rolled out upgrade that doesn't work

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Working with Paycheck and doing only essentially data entry and payroll is usually very enjoyable. Mostly positive things to say about tech support. We don't use this for keeping our timecards so I manually input our hours and checks.

Rachel Williamson

User friendly with great reporting

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Simple and detailed reports, easy payroll submission, paperless payroll.

Kelsey Taylor

Paychex is a great timecard solution

Review Source: Software Advice

It works great for our office!

Susie Ragusa

Paychex is just not the product that I had envisioned when I reviewed

Reviewed 2016-08-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I cannot blame the vendor. They only had a very little assistance in set up but the customer service is the worst I have seen in over 20 years. I was going to review them when I was at my last employer The Grand Sierra Resort and am so THANKFUL we passed on them and went with Kronos. This experience has proven to be one of the worst I have ever experienced and Paychex will always be one that I never forget. I would never recommend this to anyone I knew.

Shannon Schwarzwalder

The program does the job.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

I like that the software is all online and anyone can access the program from anywhere. Access makes the program flexible.

Cassandra Denham

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-01-16

This is how my company process all of our payroll so the benefits have been to vast to even begin to list.

Ashley Connor

I use PayChex Flex to check my pay stubs and W-2 information.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

The major benefit I get is keeping track of my money and knowing how much time off I have left. It's so easy to just look it up really quickly whenever I need it.

Nicole Marroquin

Paychex review

Reviewed 2018-08-10
Review Source: Software Advice

EASY EASY EASY! you get your client id, sign in with username and password and simply clock in, clock out, lunch, or break! Also very user friendly with submitting time off request.

Mark Petosky

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-09-09

Great tool. My employees and everybody can track what they are doing on a daily basis.

Angela Bances

Paychex Flex works for smaller companies

Reviewed 2018-04-23
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend this software to a smaller company, not a large company.

Michael Bosch

Good for smaller sized companies

Reviewed 2018-07-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Good processor for companies with under 1000 employees with simple payroll rules. Customer service was one of their strong points.

Pamella Deckert

I use PayChex Flex for payroll reports and for our retirement account and to track employees.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Information for our company's retirement account; tracking of our company's payroll; assistance and guidance with employee relations.

andrea hans

app is perfect for employers and employees alike

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Love that all of my staff can see their pay stubs on the app, can adjust/update their own personal info and 401k contribution. I like to be able to pull reports as needed.

Jennifer Christy

Convient and easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-06-09

No more issues with payroll everything runs smooth now.

JENNIFER PARRISH

PAYCHEX REVIEW

Reviewed 2018-05-29
Review Source: Software Advice

EASY TO USE, EASY TO NAVIGATE, GIVES YOU ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR TAXES, PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PAY AND BACNK INFO.

Anonymous

Solid, never had any issues over 5 years and has updated product with regulations as they occur.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Regulatory reporting Payroll, without hiccups or errors. Great and knowledgable support team when you need them, and with payroll, things are urgent if you do, so they go out of their way to solve any problems.

stephen meyers

Easy to use, all-inclusive payroll solution

Reviewed 2017-06-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I recommend this payroll solution to any enterprise, large or small. The functionality and customer support provided with this product are second to none at a very reasonable price.

samantha weyand

THE EASE OF PAYCHEX FLEX

Reviewed 2019-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I really like using paychex flex. It allows you to view a wide variety of items. Time off, and all of your benefits.

Anonymous

I use Paychex daily. Great tool for tracking hours.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

I like that I am able to see hours worked in different aspects, whether it is regular hours, holiday hours, medical appointment or vacation time.

Darla Shaw

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Paychex Flex has allowed us to streamline many processes of our payroll and human resources aspects of our business.

Jen Scharl

Use it daily

Reviewed 2019-04-04

I like being able to see all my important documents in one place. I also can see my benefits and other things quickly.

Shenandoah Davis

Out dated and impersonal

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Review Source: Software Advice

This product works fine for day-to-day activities but has failed to meet some basic requirements when anything out of the ordinary is required.

Stephanie Harrington

Reviewed 2019-07-22

I love that the mobile app is very similar to the desk top version. Very easy to navigate around.

Jim Meizoso

Paychex meets my needs

Reviewed 2017-10-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Once I was assigned a new support person to work with, things flowed more smoothly. Paychex meets our needs with 100-120 employees.

Amber S

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Great experience and would recommend. Reduces paperwork clutter.

Amy Schlindwein

PayChex Flex Really Works

Reviewed 2019-10-22
Review Source: Software Advice

It's easy to navigate around in and the functions are great to follow as well. All around good product with several ares you can customize

Blaine Thomas

Quickly access all of your payroll needs.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

All payroll information

Ashley Majors

Love Paychex!

Reviewed 2017-11-13
Review Source: Software Advice

VERY easy to use! Never have to worry about messing something up because it won't let you. Customer Service is always available and always good.

Brittany Simzak

Paychex Flex User Review

Reviewed 2018-06-18
Review Source: Software Advice

The information is easy to find. It's all black and white and is pretty easy to use. I like that there is an option for live-person customer service.

Blake Baron

Mediocre from the user's point of view

Reviewed 2019-09-13

We use it for payroll software and I'm kind of underwhelmed as a user. Probably wouldn't recommend using it in the future. Low functionality and low reliability.

Bodo Schmidt

User View on Paychex

Reviewed 2019-09-30

We have been using Paychex for Payroll and Benefits with Paychex Flex as the user facing website. Generally it is easy-to-use and works.

Jean Villacci

The ease of use is better with each update!

Reviewed 2018-06-29

The cloud platform is great for handling business on the go when not in the office. Having the app on my phone is a major plus.

Francesca Frankenfield

Excellent George chambers

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Easy to use and can log in anywhere at anytime Perfect access anytime Both clients and admins can jump in

Victoria Moreno

Function, but basic features and not visually exciting.

Reviewed 2017-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Add on different services with one user login. The different added services sync immediately across the flex platform.

Mindy Weinheimer

Mostly Satisfied

Reviewed 2017-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Mostly a good system. Would have liked more assistance in getting reports that I needed. As it was, I had to self teach and it took too long.

Carlo Rosario

Excellent software.

Reviewed 2018-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Excellent software with great customer service staffs. Very easy to use. Great interface design. But the very good thing about this software is its capability to give employees access to online payroll system. And the processing of payroll is great and easy.

Leah wensink

We were better off using Excel Spreadsheets

Reviewed 2018-06-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Our team wastes so much time documenting every detail of payroll in Excel still. We shouldn't have to do this, but there are so many errors, we are constantly correcting PTO time, or notifying them that other errors occurred. Employees not being paid and us not getting notified for 2 weeks, until employee told us. Basically just a huge effort to do anything. The worst part though is the customer service we received from the team. They would pawn us off on others, tell us to do everything ourselves. We were asking them for help most times because we didn't know how to fix. Jeez. Wish we could change, but after months of research it seems like all systems offer pitfalls that are equally bad. So, we'll fight the good fight. i'm hoping that our new rep will really make things better.

Amanda Palmer

Paychex easy access

Reviewed 2018-12-12

I enjoy using this site to access my check and my hours worked and my vacation time. Great and easy to use.

Chauntae Joyner

I use Paychex Flex daily for payroll use.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Easy to track employee timesheets and payroll information. Can easily approve vacation and time off request.

Meredith Purcell

Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

we have been on paychex for a few years now and it is easy to understand and staff have no problem using it