Toky

Virtual phone system for business sales and customer support

Toky Reviews

Pros

The expereince with Toky was totally fantastic. I made a host of support calls during set up (I am not an IT geek) - they were very patient and responded clearly and successfully to every question.

Steve M.

The customer Support is really helpful and if there is a problem or if you need a new feature, Toky does the best what they can do to update the software to be perfect for your company.

LR

Leo R.

Very easy to use and track your progress, and the Toky team is friendly and very helpful.

BM

Boitumelo M.

Cons

Waking each day to constant pain and suffering, every call I receive I painfully hear the frustration in the voice of the caller as they fail to understand anything I am saying.

DB

Denym B.

Calls dropping at random, echo and delay during calls, users unable to log in or use the application, etc. These issues are consistent regardless of location and internet connection speed.

AM

Angela M.

Connection might be unstable during some calls. Might be not easy to understand why my calls are not getting through sometimes.

YE

Yi Er L.

It just works

Pros

Availability of app on desktop and web app

Cons

No official mobile application, relies on 3rd party

So far Toky is not reliable. App is not working properly and a lot of bugs in general.

Not many

Pros

They support numbers in LATAM and the tool is user-friendly. The concept and idea are practical and I was not able to find anything for the LATAM market. it was my only option in that regards.

Cons

App does not work as expected (Unable to receive calls or make calls that last more than 3 minutes). Call quality sometimes is bad an customer service blame my internet connection, microphone, browser etc... when it is obvious their issue (I use Ooma and Skype with no issues). Now when trying to access the admin panel I got a warning from my antivirus saying "Blocked by Web Anti-Virus Reason: phishing URL Furthermore, just recently calls are not even ringing on browser or windows app

Hi Rodrigo, We know there were some configuration issues and some technical problems at first, but our team managed it to make things work fine and we are always working hard to keep it that way. About the anti-virus warning, its a false positive common in some anti-virus, but our website is regularly checked for security risks. We appreciate your comments and we always take care of offering a great product with an excellent customer service. If you have more issues or doubts you can contact our customer service team and we'll work to solve your problems with Toky. Regards

Toky does the job and has a great customer service

Pros

Toky is intuitive and efficient into his options of configuration

Cons

Toky might be a bit long to fully master because of many options. Also, no possibility to manage different call transfert for different range of hours

Hi Arthur, We are so glad you are having a good experience with Toky and our customer support. Feel free to always contact our team if you have any doubts with our features and options. We would like to understand better what you need about the call transfer, please contact our customer support at support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you for taking the time to review our business.

Perfect Fit for International Startup

Pros

I looked at all the various competitors to Toky and there was no question that Toky was the clearest path toward accomplishing our goal of connecting half a dozen people in several countries into one cohesive point of contact. It's incredibly simple. Interface is perfect. Tons of options, but easy to understand and get everything set up. The Android app works flawlessly too. Customer support is almost immediate.

Cons

I can't honestly say that I've found anything that I don't like. So far, so good!

Countless bugs, non existent customer service

Pros

Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Bugs everywhere that will make your blood boil and your customers to leave you. Customer support non-existent and nobody in Toky wants to know or improve their product and their bugs. The biggest mistake of our professional lives to move over to Toky from Aircall. Do not make the same mistake!

Cons

Bugs, bugs and more of them. Customer support does not want to know about the bugs of their products. They are very slow to respond to queries effectively.

Excellent Support, Excellent Value for money

Using Toky, I am able to manage my overseas business communications efficiently and effectively. While I am traveling overseas, my customers and suppliers can reach me as soon as i have an internet connection. Using Toky I can easily reach my customers any where in the world in a cost effective manner.

Pros

You will never miss a call. Every call is recorded, you can always reach your customers and suppliers. Very efficient and helpful customer service.

Cons

still some countries are expensive like most of middle east countries, but still cheaper than that of local service providers.

Amazing Support

Good. using it everyday to call prospects

Pros

Sometimes the call lags depending on where u call

Cons

Amazing support, super attentive and fast.

New Toky User

Overall Toky is a great value for the money and the service is wonderful, their support is always available to help when needed and there are a lot of useful features in the software.

Pros

I like that it is very user-friendly and it has good reporting and call recording features.

Cons

There is no conference calling feature yet.

Hi Andrea, Thanks for leaving us your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying Toky; our team's effort aims at having happy customers and excellent service. We are continuously improving Toky, and you'll be able to use the conference calling feature soon.

Toky.co is a helpful tool for small to medium enterprises.

Pros

- Helpful customer care service - Swift and solution-based responses to their clients' enquiries - Easy-to-navigate user interface - Toky.co allows you to purchase local numbers from non-metropolitan areas, helping startup companies and businesses from rural areas to actually be able to thrive

Cons

- At the moment the IVR is not layered and quite simple for some types of industries. We are hoping that Toky.co will improve its design to allow at least a multi-layered IVR.

Good soft, would recommend

International calls

Pros

ease of use, excellent customer service

Cons

sometimes the connection is bad, but seldom

Great Customer Service

Pros

I did a trial of the software, but didn't end up purchasing (more on that later). The live chat and email support and customer service in general was TOP NOTCH. The bot as pretty darn good too. The integration with Insightly was seamless.

Cons

We didn't end up purchasing because we are a brand new startup and after trialing, I realized it was more than we needed — sometimes you can have TOO much tech.

Hi Dj, Thank you for your excellent review, and we are happy to know you had a good experience with our customer service; at Toky, we know that having a great product involves having an excellent customer service as well. We sorry you didn't end up purchasing, but we hope we will have you as a customer in the future.

Better settings

My experience is good. But I think the links vary a lot of cost making it very expensive to use the tool to make links. I think there should be a package of minutes that we can buy for the tool to have a better cost.

Pros

How to integrate with CRM and also record all the connections. The ease of use on the mobile device is also pretty cool.

Cons

Contact schedule is not restricted by user or administrator. By entering a contact everyone can see that we have private contacts for the company's managers.

Its currently out favourite but we await important developments

Pros

great customer service, good team, great interface, fantastic slack integration, cheap calls, nice app, sms integration, better call quality for my overseas team

Cons

No choice for assigned number(s), no sms reply ability in slack, no sms on apps, poor IVR options (this is where im assured of improvements coming) - overall after testing a lot of the alternatives we are sticking with toky as it has signs of becoming the best (not there quite yet!)

Not a fan...

Pros

It does what i need it to do sometimes othertimes its okay.

Cons

I HATE when it doesnt create a ticket in intercom for me. It adds extra work for myself and makes my job harder than it has to be. it happens more than it should

Cost effective Call Center

Its easier to keep track of information that we liaise with the customers with the recordings available compared to us manually keep track of information. Being able to check back on conversation helps alot in extracting minor information that might be missed out during actual conversation.

Pros

Toky is a very cost-effective solution for SME who wish to have their own call centre.

Cons

There's some lag when loading the interface on webpage, would prefer a smoother experience.

Toky is the solution for online phone service.

Ease of use, easy integrations, clear calling, multiple agent support, call forwarding, company voicemail, agent extentions.

Pros

Toky is easy to set up. The price is very reasonable. It's super easy to set up multiple agents and have extensions for each agent. Call forwarding is seamless.

Cons

I know no software is perfect, but Toky is close. To be knit-picky, the dashboard can be a bit confusing when trying to find missed calls and voicemails.

Easy Life, Creative Communication

Toky has been the most easy software to use in order to communicate with our valuable clients. Tired of using lots of scam or unprofessional software but when i came to know about the software called toky, everything changed and still one of the happy customers of toky and will be forever.

Pros

I love its functionality really simple and effective, easy to use and full control.

Cons

No bad comments till now. Customer support : 10 star

Functional if you don't need a lot of features

I think it was likely easy to integrate with our systems, allows some good transitions from one internal tool to another, but overall is too limited for a larger company. Updates are rare/slow for features that are actually useful, but reps are generally helpful.

Pros

Easy to use in most cases, seems to integrate with a lot of other software.

Cons

Not very flexible, not full featured, everytime I ask support about a feature a call service should have the answer is 'thats a great idea, we'll tell our team'.

Toky User Review

Pros

Visually seeing the different agents who are online, each one's statistics in terms of how many calls they have done and how long they have been on the phone.

Cons

How the agents are all able to see each other's sales phone number and use each other's numbers if they wanted to. The sales rep should solely only see their phone number and no one else's.

Satisfied overall

The very first reason we chose Toky out of all the similar products is because Toky is the only platform that allows calling to China. There was some issues that we encountered in the beginning when we used it, but the Toky team has been nothing but helpful. It took both sides some time, but eventually we solved the issue. Their CSR are very efficient, even when it's midnight on their side. Of course, there is still a big space for improvement, but with this attitude and dedication, Toky will stand out among the others in no time.

Pros

1. Enables calling to China 2. Records all the calls 3. Notifies missed calls 4. Multiuser platform

Cons

1. Connection might be unstable during some calls 2. Might be not easy to understand why my calls are not getting through sometimes

Our Toky experience

I have agents abroad and I value the possibilities that Toky offers to manage their calls and be able to review their work in real time.

Pros

Ease of integration with Zoho, features like recording the call and be able to listen to the conversations with clients

Cons

Common communication issues that frustrated me but support team where ready to solve

Best Service

so far I feel the app is user friendly, all challenges i once had , have been sorted out in a timely fashion.

Pros

Cons

so far I've had no complaints, i only had an issue with connection, it was sorted out, and ive had no complaints since

Great Option

Pros

Works well. Easy to integrate with Pipedrive. Very easy to make calls with bluetooth and it drastically speeds up the process.

Cons

Some little things that could be improved upon on the manual dialer. Can't copy & paste numbers for example. Often have to put country code in..does not seem to be a default setting.

Good app, spotty quality, close to no integrations

Easy phone solution integrated in to Pipedrive CRM Phone numbers in various countries

Pros

You are offering great customer service, through the Intercom integration. Also, Toky was easy to understand and thus simple to implement

Cons

The connections are rather spotty and we believe the server bandwidth needs to be enhanced. You also have close to no integrations with Automate.io, reply.io, or similar workflow tool

Simple and inexpensive but buggy and bad service

Liked the product first but we then had issues with integrations and timing and the customer support was horrible.

Pros

Simple. Priced well. Clean user interface. User experience was done well too. A good number of integrations.

Cons

Customer support and many bugs with apps and integrations. Calls were being missed. We made many attempts to rectify to no avail.