Influitive Reviews

Pros

My advocates love the platform, it's simple but powerful and has many great features such as templated challenge creation, social media linkage, and easy management of advocates.

Jon A.

Brilliant gamechanger for companies who want to grow revenue and increase customer advocacy. Great product, team and innovative.

Liz P.

Influitive is thoroughly dedicated to helping us achieve our goals and remarkably invested in our success. Influitive is highly responsive to our needs and is an extraordinary partner.

Merry Richter

Cons

It's hard to identify any downside to working with Influitive or going with AdvocateHub.

Merry Richter

Some of the functionality on the administrative side is frustrating, especially on the reporting side.

I have two major pain points with Influitive. I don't like how the overall discussion area experience.

Kristen A.

Producing Great Results!

The idea of customer advocacy and customer marketing is a new way of thinking within B2B business. I feel fortunate that we have chosen a partnership with Influitive, who in my mind, is the leader in this particular space. Our implementation was quite easy and even with my competing priority of creating an online user community at the same time. Their customer support is quite incredible. They are...

Pros

You truly get out what you put in. The time spent building campaigns and targeted challenges are directly related to what results you're able to yield thereafter. Their customer support is incredible. Their coaching is very helpful and they are all about building value for your Hub. If you are the sponsor, rest assured you will have plenty of benchmarking and metrics to present to your executive teams.

Cons

No real cons to speak of at this time. Like any other B2B company, they are interested in appending add-on solutions such as API links to Marketo, Salesforce, SSO etc. These do cost money and are typically not included in a base contract.

Influitive is a valued partner

From the beginning, we have had nothing but a positive experience with the Influitive product and the team. We've had a dedicated customer success manager with who we meet every month to plan our projects and key initiatives. The support team is responsive and helps

Pros

Our company spent time researching which company would provide the best platform for running our online customer community and Influitive was the top pick. Almost five years later, we are still pleased with the decision. The Influitive platform is a safe, closed environment for our educator community to engage and collaborate. The evolution of the platform product roadmap continues to improve our administrative functionality in addition to the ease of use for our members. The channel functionality allows us to put similar activities into the same category. Members can pick and choose their areas of interest without having to sift through all the activities. The reporting functionality gives us the data we need to report out successes and evaluate areas that need improvement.

Cons

Many of the issues I liked least about the software have been improved on the Influitive product roadmap including the ability to clone challenges with targeting, the ability to delete members, and the reporting functionalities. The thing I like least about the software is the campaign library can't always be edited easily to meet the tone and needs of our community. We generally create 95% of our own campaigns and don't rely on the campaign library.

Buggy, Unreliable Software. Support is Non-existant

While we have had positive results with Influitive, we have faced numerous challenges. The team is almost impossible to work with (a far cry from the past where they were absolutely exceptional). There is a lack of caring about the customer and in expertise (even of their own software). My first few weeks with Influitive went like this: sales member left items out of the contract and rushed us to...

Pros

I've used Influitive for several years. It can drive results if implemented correctly and with dedicated resources. The platform offers a nice balance for users with challenges, rewards, a messaging center, and a new focus on a forum (although if you already have a forum you cannot turn this off and they will force you to use it).

Cons

The company has changed directions pushing the forum over the challenges (the initial reason Influitive was created). The software is often unreliable, with our team finding bugs and issues almost daily. These issues range from targeting (advocates not receiving challenges), inaccurate counts, data disappearing, and blatant issues in production such as when they broke the rewards page or the challenge...

I love using Influitive

Pros

I love the app's Lead Management feature because it allows me to look at new leads which are crucial in my new startup's success. Reporting/Analytics plays a crucial role along with lead management in my startup's role of trying to gain new customer. I do not have an use for this part of the app as my new company is still in it infancy stages. I love Social Media Integration in this app because it allows me to be productive and reach out to potential new users on Instagram so I think it is a critical feature of the app. Another critical feature of the app because it allows me to track referrals which are new and can be a potential client down the road.

Cons

The only con I would think of in this app is the pricing which is a a bit higher than I would pay for a great service like this just because I have just started a company from the ground up.

Amazing Platform to Build a Customer Community & an Advocate Marketing Program

Pros

Influitive helps us communicate with our customers in a meaningful way at scale and reward them for everything that they do for our business. Not only can we provide tools and resources to help customers with our product but we can drive measurable results by utilizing advocates to help with every aspect of the business including sales, customer success, editorial, marketing and product development....

Cons

There's not much that I would recommend in terms of room for improvement. Influitive is awesome!

Leading Advocacy SaaS Software keeps getting better and better

I have been an advocate of Influitive since it's conception many years ago whilst looking for a platform to support our growing advocacy needs, where manual systems are just no longer viable, workable or simple. I have been involved in implementing Influitive at two large organizations and still recommend it as my first choice Advocacy platform. Influitive ticks many boxes in terms of its capabilities...

Pros

Ease of use, reporting, level of support, capabilities and integrations

Cons

Missing some very basic functionality like simple formatting tools and testing features

Building great customer advocacy communities with Influitive

Pros

What I love the most about Influitive is that it helps (in a rather intuitive way) build connections with your customers and helps the members of the community engage in relevant and valuable ways. It is the perfect tool to feature your products and educational resources by putting to really good use all that gamification technics can offer. Whether you want to just get to better know your end-users, drive attendance to specific events, recognize and award loyal customers, or build a strong discussion forum for your customers, Influitive has all the features you need to achieve all these. The integration with different applications is also very helpful, and the support knowledge base covers most of the questions you might have on how some things work.

Cons

The reporting can be challenging, but it offers great functionality. Some features are not intuitive, so you would need someone to walk you through the back-end to make sure you don't miss any capabilities that are relevant and helpful for your needs. The mobile app could use some improvement.

Top of the line advocacy platform

Influitive offers the most advanced advocacy platform. Although it's expensive, it's the best option for marketers that want to start an advocacy community. The learning curves is long, but easy. Once you understand how to use the hub it gets easier. I would suggest giving it a try, meet with their team (they have amazing support), and talk with other users.

Pros

Influitive's platform makes creating a community a breeze. It helps for planning, creating content, gathering people, and much more. Instead of losing time to create your own community, use Influitive Hub and start creating. It's fun to work with and it's fun for advocates (users/customers).

Cons

The platform isn't intuitive... You need to spend time with the tool for a while before understanding it better. There are bugs here and there, but nothing too major.

Great for marketing, great for users

I am a user (advocate) of 2 Influitive campaigns, 2 different companies and products. I use both the website and the mobile app to earn points by spreading my thoughts about both products. I don't have to be negative though, because I truely like both products a lot. What a better way than to spread my positivity and earn a buck with it ?

Pros

Companies can use Influitive to marketing their products and build a community of loyal users. Those loyal users are good advocates for the companies, because they use their own social media channels to tell about the products.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found anything negative about the use of Influitive. Both the website and the mobile app work well.

Neat product to drive customer advocacy

Pros

I inherited this product and had no background in customer advocacy, so can't compare it to other similar products. The tool is quite intuitive once you get trained. The professional services team that trained me on the product and my CSM have been invaluable for imparting not just product knowledge, but also industry best practices and being a fantastic sounding board for all my ideas for my advocacy program. The Support team is similarly extremely responsive and helpful.

Cons

As with all software, the more you use, the more you find better ways for it to work. The tool works great overall but there's, of course, always room for improvement. The product team is so great with listening to suggestions for improvements and adding them to the roadmap. Though it does take a while sometimes for those new features to come about.

Wonderful tool, ROI in weeks if you can have a dedicated person work on it!

We've been growing our hub quickly after implementing it a few months back. The ability to get private discussions going in our forum and gather valuable feedback has already put us to a point where ROI is pretty easy to see. Product Management is getting feedback like never before and Marketing is able to build relationships to get more webinar participation as well as messaging feedback. We're just about to roll out referrals as a challenge so we're still new to the platform and I can't speak to the increase in referrals, but our engagement has been through the roof.

Pros

The customization is wonderful. Influitive spends a lot of time setting up training for you, offering a customized portal within Influitive to get you started (insert Inception sound effects here). There is so much to do, but they help you bite it off piece by piece until, poof, you've got your very own advocate portal with real live customers talking with you and engaging daily. If you look at...

Cons

It takes a village. You're going to want a dedicated person to take point on this project. Any why wouldn't you? This is your communication to your customers and gives them the ability to engage with you in a way you've probably never been able to before (if you have, it probably didn't scale well). It's not a cheap product, but it's also very effective once you put some time into it - you're paying...

A+ Product to Transform Your Marketing!

I think one challenge is some companies haven't got the concept of "advocacy marketing" yet. Advocate marketing encompasses many different marketing departments. First and foremost, I see that it's a demand generation opportunity because you can get referrals from employees and customer advocates for new business. That's really powerful and Influitive already has templates and training on how to do...

Pros

The product is solid. As an admin I was responsible for creating challenges, coming up with point amounts and some other things. Influitive manages the software. I did a three month pilot to build and test our Mitel Champions Hub and didn't encounter any problems with the software. The staff at Influitive is rock solid! I was assigned a success coach, Eli, who met with me weekly to set goals and...

Cons

Nothing. I've been incredibly impressed with this product!

Great Engagement Tool

We've been using Influitive for a few years now, and I started using it as an admin over a year ago. I didn't go through any hands-on training as the previous admin had already left our company when I joined, and I was able to learn the tool on my own fairly quickly. I leveraged not only the articles in their Community, but also asked lots of questions to our customer success manager and support team. They're always very responsive and helpful, whether it's a strategic initiative or a technical question.

Pros

The gamification piece is really stellar. Our customers are not always the most active on social media or other forums outside their industry, but our advocates have been consistently engaged with our advocate hub and it is continuing to grow in size and engagement. We use it as an additional marketing channel and work closely with our customer success organization to come up with not only educational challenges that will help with user adoption, but also for special programs like getting more reviews on our affiliate sites, creating awareness around our events via Experiences, and for industry thought leadership.

Cons

My only wish would be that there was better segmentation functionality in regards to finding very specific customers in the hub for the purpose of a marketing or sales reference. For instance, we would love to have more customizeable info captured on the advocate's profile so that we could target very specific use cases to align with our different marketing and sales needs. Today we would need to create a survey with the data we'd like to collect, and then from those responses, create filters and groups to target for individual challenges. That means we won't necessarily have this info automatically for all our advocates, just the ones who respond to the survey. It would be great to pull in more data like this automatically from our Salesforce instance.

Customer engagement at scale

We launched our Influitive AdvocateHub in January 2015. We've used the hub to drive referrals, case studies, reviews, beta testers, awards nominations, reference calls, conference submissions and a lot more. There is simply no other platform on the market that help you nurture happy customers into brand advocates the way Influitive AdvocateHub can. By the numbers, we've been able to generate 250+...

Pros

Influitive AdvocateHub gives us a tool to engage customers at scale. It's easy to deploy, easy to manage, and fast to deliver results.

Cons

They're still building out some needed features. I wish the admin view was a bit more helpful in some places, and the mobile experience needs an overhaul.

Fantastic Customer Advocacy Platform!

The Influitive team has become a wonderful partner to work with. They are always there when we need them - whether it is a question for our Customer Success Manager or needing some help from support, they are always there to guide us. I love how fun and creative Influitive is - it helps keep our program fun and fresh!

Pros

I love that the platform is easy to use and allows us to engage with our customers. We are able to manage all advocacy activities - from references, case studies, speaking opportunities, social sharing, and more! The best part is we have so much fun with our customers. Influitives has enabled us to build and cultivate relationships with our customers.

Cons

I don't have a least favorite about this software. I do wish it would write over to Salesforce once a reference has been submitted, but it hasn't hindered our program at all.

Growing your program with Influitive...

Pros

It gamifies advocate engagement to the point where it's not too "cheesy" on their end. Participation feels organic and can be as serious or fun as you want it to be. I feel this was something other vendors attempted but could never do as well. The AdvocateHub provides detailed metrics so that we can accurately present our success to other departments. Plenty of reports are at our fingertips and...

Cons

It's a growing vendor so there can still be a few dents in the software here and there. Targeting and uploading content can sometimes take a bit of time at certain points in the day but nothing that has hindered us so far.

Influitive AdvocateHub is helping us change the focus from us to our customers

We launched a new customer advocacy program about 6 months ago. We had several pain points we hoped to address with a customer advocacy program: 1) A more effective way to gather customer references - whether a case study, press release, testimonial, video, or actual sales reference; 2) a more efficient way to engage our customers as references for speaking opportunities, media interviews, and online...

Pros

Advocate groups can be created around Industry, Location, Product, Company Size, etc. and then challenges targeted appropriately. CRM integrations make for a more successful solution. The company is incredibly attentive and customer oriented.

Cons

As a fairly new solution, there are occasional bugs we run into. There are many features we would like to see added, but every update (which occurs regularly) brings new features, often ones we requested.

Great Product = Great Results

Pros

The AdvocateHub is a great product that many companies could make use of. Customer marketing and customer advocacy go hand in hand and it's on the rise. Before Influitive, I had no idea this was such a thing in marketing. With great effort comes great results which is what I've seen over the past 2 years. We have got feedback rather quickly from our advocates on their hub experience as well as product...

Cons

Over the past few months, Influitive has been buggy at times as well as e-mail digests going out slower than usual due to lag times (Tuesday mornings on the West Coast) There's been maintenance issues during the day.

All you need isn't love. It's Influitive AdvocateHub!

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly but what I most like is the team behind it. They are always ready to help and provide you with resources and best-practice advice. The support team is going up and beyond to resolve any issues you might have really quickly. I can honestly say that Influitive have spoiled me and I expect to get the same customer support from others. I'm even surprised when that doesn't happen! The platform helps us keep our customers and partners engaged with our products on a more informal level. We significantly improved our footprint and positioning on a third party review sites, we accelerated the quantity and the quality of customer references and boosted our company social amplification.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that email notifications sent from the hub land in spam folders. We managed to find a workaround but still, it's a bit more work.

Best advocate program!

Very positive! The support team gets to you immediately with any questions and concerns you might have. Furthermore, they always go a step beyond to recommend something or way to work around the issue if there's isn't a solution. We also meet with our rep on a monthly basis and that conversation is great and informative.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the program! There's a lot of ways you can create engagement, educate your members, but also perform various acts of advocacy. It also has a great reward integration system and offers support when needed. The pre-built campaigns really come in handy, and the support team is fantastic! Cannot recommend this product more.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit hard to understand and has limitations. However, with some training and practice, it is such a useful tool. I like how you can build custom reports and look at reporting metrics for each campaign.

Advocate Marketing is a MUST!

For those of you that have not become passionate about Advocate Marketing - you need to get on board now. And, for those of you that have not chosen an Advocate Marketing partner - you absolutely need to connect with Influitive. I've been working with the AdvocateHub now for about 6 months now, and we've already seen some amazing results. Customers are engaging with challenges, we are getting testimonials from customers on software review sites like G2 crowd, they are engaging with us in Discussion forums, sharing our content via social networks, etc. Not only is the product great, but the team is really spectacular. Don't wait, contact them now!

Pros

Very easy to create challenges that engage advocates. the concept of gaming that is embedded in everything is highly addictive and just draws you into doing more and more.

Cons

it would be nice to have better capabilities that let advocates find other advocates with similar questions, similar interests, etc. I know they are working on a new messaging feature that is supposed to be out in the next few months. hopefully, this will be a big step forward in allowing advocates to easily connect with other advocates.

Above and Beyond

I have been using Influitive to manage our customer advocacy program for around 4 months now and it has has so far been tracking right on target with all of our performance measures. Although it does require a significant time investment to take advantage of, I really can't think of any other marketing automation tools that I have found to be this easy to use. One of the things that has taken me...

Pros

Amazing post-sales support. There are always problems with complex software roll outs, but these guys have knocked it out of the park. Their technical support staff are the best I have dealt with at any company, for any reason. They are extremely quick to respond and genuinely helpful when they do. Influitive's On boarding specialists are insightful and capable of navigating new customers around common rollout issues, and their account managers maintain a high degree of ongoing contact and are excellent sources of advice. Even their self serve knowledge base is good enough to deserve a shout out - and this can be a vital resource when (like us) you are based many, many time zones away.

Cons

There were a few teething problems with some of the software integrations in the early stages that lead to some nail biting moments. Although there are customisation options available that allow you to create a Hub reflect your company's branding, I would like to see more flexibility in terms of what can be customised.

Advocate Marketing Made Easy

We were already running Influitive for our customers when I came on board. With the success of our customer portal, we decided to also launch it for our associates. We have generated case studies, videos, product reviews, referrals, references, etc. via Influtive and has given us a chance to really get to know our customers. The success coaches I've worked with are awesome. They have helped us brainstorm campaigns, show us new features, and are quick to respond with support questions. We've had a great experience using Influitive and they are keeping up with the latest trends by releasing new integrations and features each month.

Pros

Ease of use, SFDC integration, Quick to respond support team, great advocacy coaches

Cons

Wish it had a content calendar and the ability to post custom copy for social shares for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn instead of just Twitter.

The software of choice for customer advocacy

Pros

When I was tasked with building a customer advocacy program, I evaluated the solutions on the market, and nothing provided everything I wanted, except Influitive. Gamification, communication options, rewards, easy-to-understand challenges - Influitive had it all. And...it's easy to use, from the user and admin perspective. My customers and colleagues alike love it, and I can't imagine achieving the level of success I've seen with my customer advocacy program without it.

Cons

Like any software, Influitive has its bugs. While they're annoying, there's probably only been one that's caused me considerable concern over the last three years. Influitive also doesn't give full control to admins, but they do listen to their customers, so I see this changing.

Great tool to connect with Customers

We worked with our client and evaluated several platforms and chose Influitive. We used Influitive to create a customer advocacy program for a hardware and software company that sells B2B. Our top need was to support the field organization with references and secondarily to "rise above the clutter" of other vendors.

Pros

Our customers love the program we set up. We had a core group of loyal and supportive customers, but the program has enabled us to nearly triple the pool of supporters. The nature of the challenges enables customers to do as much or as little as they want, but the engagement is much higher than I expected. The integration with Salesforce is great (though I would recommend cleaning up Salesforce as much as possible before you launch), reporting is robust and easily customizable.

Cons

The Discussions area has a lot of potentials, but it functions more as a "bolted-on" product versus a nicely integrated feature.