Awario Reviews

4.49/5 (37 reviews)

Brianna Marsh

One of our highest-ROI purchases of 2018

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
Awario's potential is immense. The key thing it does for us is give us a perspective on the social media conversations that matter for our business - a selection of valuable, actionable posts. For every brand/product you have, make sure to create 3 separate alerts: 1) your actual brand name to see what people are saying about you and get notified when influencers or big publications mention you 2) your main competitor to see which tactics they're using and where they're featured 3) your industry terms to find people interested in your product and engage with them (best to do this with Boolean search). The insights we got with this setup have been invaluable. Here're a few benefits we've seen in under a month of usage: 1) Understanding the language people use when speaking about our product to incorporate it in our website copy 2) Finding actual (hot!) leads within minutes 3) Figuring out high-impact publications that mention our competitors - great possibilities for partnerships there 4) Finding local forums where people are talking about us and stepping into the discussion 5) Same as #4 but for competitors - and joining the conversation as well with our offering. If you're in a competitive niche and are looking for places to bring you traffic/awareness/leads, you can't afford to miss this tool. Awario will pay off for itself within a few hours.

Cons
Setting up searches can be a bit tricky from the start if you want to make them super precise. Spend some time reading their docs on Boolean search and you will be good. Or even get in touch with their support and try and explain what you're looking to do - they'll give you a hand with the setup.

Marco Martins

If it's out there...Awario will find it!

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Overall, I'm really enjoying Awario. It finds the keywords that i'm looking for without me having to break a sweat. I love that the blog is useful and teaches us how to use the interface to greater and greater effect each week.

Pros
I love how I can set Awario to look for the things that I'm after, and then leave it. The automation on this product is great because I can set email alerts for the specific key words that have been used in my favourite social media platforms and then spend 2 minutes each day reviewing them on email. This saves me a ton of time and allows me to focus on the areas of my business that matter. I love how I can have numerous alerts set up and change and track them. I love how I can eliminate the chatter from the social media platforms that I don't enjoy and get rid of them.

Cons
To really get it working for me, I need to spend some time learning how to use the interface optimally. I don't always have time to do this.

Anonymous

Reputation Management for the rest of us!

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Awario has been great to use, and customer support has been very friendly. Had a lengthy phone chat with one of their reps who noted my comments and suggestions for future product improvements. This definitely made me feel like an important customer, not just a number. I also subscribe to Brand Mentions (a direct competitor), and gotta say I find more actionable data in BM's reports. This may change in future though, as Awario keeps releasing new features.

Pros
I love the Boolean Search function. You can create some very targeted search criteria that won't eat up your monthly limits (given your brand isn't huge). I also love the tutorials Awario produces to use their features. They've been releasing new features regularly, which is absolutely appreciated! Awario's Pro pricing makes Reputation Management services affordable for small businesses. Every business should use this!

Cons
There are a few features missing that I'd love. For instance, while the Boolean Search is great, a wizard to guide you setting up an advanced search would be amazing. I also wish the reports were broken up into more categories, so it's easier to filter which social profiles to target in future campaigns and send immediate replies. More automation options for reports would be most welcome as well.

Anonymous

Find Out Who Talks About Your Brand, Discover Influencers, Measure Reach And More!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-23

Pros
Awario is a great tool to discover who is talking about your brand, whether it's positive or negative with the sentiment indicator. By using this tool you are getting a great bird's eye view over your brand's public perception, as well as that of your competitors. I set up an alert for my brand, together with the product's keyword and some competitors. This allows me to see the development of the niche I'm operating in over the course of time. I can get daily reports to see what topics the community is talking about and who is most present. Especially useful is the influencers tab where you can find new influencers for a potential cooperation. The dashboards are also super useful to see everything that's going on regarding the keywords you are tracking. There is also a well done learning center with guides to help you set up your tracking for maximum results.

Cons
It seems to be mostly targeted towards English speaking countries as there is no way to filter by language in the mentions statistics/influencer section. I'm mostly interested in brand mentions in the European market, but get flooded with US mentions that are not as relevant to me. It would be great if I could restrict mentions to specific countries. The price tag is quite hefty and is probably not suitable for smaller businesses. Data export which is absolutely essential in my opinion comes with a handsome amount of money, so you really have to think if that's a good investment in your company. The top influencer in my niche is Instagram. I guess there are some quirks to weed out still. Apart from that, awario is a solid solution for anybody interested in monitoring their brand reach/perception or how well your specific niche is represented on social media channels.

Gary Shouldis

Easy To Use and feature Rich Social Listening Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Very good, use it every day to monitor our brand as well as dozens of specific seacrhes across the web.

Pros
Not only can you monitor your brand and specific search terms across the web but they also have a lead generation tool to help you land customers who are talking about specific topics using their lead monitoring tool. It is also laid out in a very user friendly dashboard that makes it easy to understand.

Cons
Your first searches may not bring back the results you want. You really need to learn how to use the search tool and boolean searches to get what you need, so there is a learning curve on how to use the tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tim Mack

Keeps you alert about what people are talking about!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

it increased our awareness of what people are talking about on the net without us having to do searches each day.

Pros
Tracking key words or what people are talking about being greatly used in our company. We set up an alert and then when we find a person asking about services we provide, we can message them directly and connect.

Cons
Some time the program moves slow, I am not sure if this is my internet connection or that it is they are getting a lot of requests. However, after this is set up, we just log in once a day and check, so it's not a big deal.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Javier Palenzuela

Excellent for monitoring of brands, people, and news. I would highly recommend this SAAS to anyone.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

social media and web monitoring of brands, competition, and personal mentions.

Pros
It is easy to setup and gives you very fast information on any easy to read dashboard but the best part is that is that you can generate leads by responding to comments online at an amazing speed.

Cons
I wish there were easy ways to narrow your search but I haven't been able to set my keyword parameters so that I filter out alot of stuff that isnt relevant but I suspect this is what they are working on now because its algorith has been getting slowly better.

Claire Lynn

Amazing product that does SMM for you

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
Recently started using Awario and it made my job so much easier. Awario finds the complete profile of how my client performs on social media. It's all there: breakdown by good and bad mentions, language, country, social media source, etc. I simply present all that info with nice reports that Awario also does for me. I've also managed to find plenty of new prospects for clients since I bought Awario by replying to brand mentions, industry mentions and most of all mentions of competitors. This tool is a perfect solution if you want to keep an eye on brand's reputation and find new clients in a painless way

Cons
Some features could be not that easy to find - ex Boolean search. But the support team is amazing, they helped me with everything in no time

Brian Andrews

The best option for the money

Reviewed 2018-04-14

We are able to see mentions of our brands all over the web. There's no way to properly do it manually, so this not only saves us time, but we get a much better overview of what is being said about our brands.

Pros
We had paid literally 7 times the amount we paid for this. Overall, the results it returns are on par with those of the more expensive one.

Cons
Not sure, as it does what we need. Perhaps we will uncover a few weaknesses down the road but for now, it works great.

Oliver Gibson

Like owning a real-time search engine of your own

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Finding people interested in my service, and discovering good platforms to promote my business by monitoring competitors.

Pros
Above all, I love the fact that Awario tracks web mentions in addition to social. Most similar tools will only give you social data (often at a higher price). I love the technology behind this tool - I know building a search engine is no easy task. Awario's being developed by a young team, they're very responsive and improving the product quickly. I've seen feature ideas of my own (white label reports) added within a month, at no extra cost. It's still a relatively new product that's only starting to gain the word of mouth, and I'm excited to be among the early adopters. In a year from now, I think Awario will be part of every online entrepreneur's toolkit (and probably worth 10x its current price). Overall, this tool is for you if you're looking to monitor mentions of anything online and across social: your brand, competitors, trends, etc.

Cons
I think the way Reach is calculated for web mentions could be improved. Also, I wish the team could add LinkedIn tracking.

Gordon Williams

Good product that keeps getting better

Reviewed 2018-04-23

I found new lead opportunities, prevented a potential social media crises, and kept an eye on what the customers say abound the company that I work for.

Pros
I started using Awario because of its price - it's much cheaper than similar products on the market. I soon realized it's also not worse than Mention, brand24, etc. It has all features necessary for monitoring and it also keeps improving what seems like every week. All in all, I love the product, and can't wait to see what other features these guys will come up with.

Cons
It can be a bit tricky to set up an alert at first: you have to specify the language, location etc before creating an alert - otherwise it will look for everything. You can edit the alert later, but some of your limit will be used up by this point.

Miguel Blair

Great app for your SMM needs

Reviewed 2018-04-25

It help me daily to promote my company in socials.

Pros
Easy to use application which provides more data than other tools. It helps me to promote my own company and saves much time. Nice statistics for SMM research. Plus I can mange social activities from Awario directly.

Cons
No option to manage users, as I would like to share some work with my assistance. But I heard they already work on it.

Stanley Shelton

Awario's email is the #1 email I look at every morning

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Pros
What I like most of all is that every morning Awario send me an email with a list of all kind of influenecers mentioning our brand, and a list of all websites who mentioned our brand or linked to us. This gives so many insights on what to do, helps to find all kinds of bottlenecks and (the most important for me) helps to react timely. A real day-saver for me!

Cons
They're that good that I cannot name any cons actually ) Plus they've got a really great support team/account managers.

Zdenek Holy

Great product for brand awarness

Reviewed 2018-04-28

I'm aware of the competitions moves & what people talk about (on my selected words/phrases)

Pros
The fact that it monitors my keywords/phrases and I'm able to check out what the competition does + if my post are getting visible on the social media

Cons
Almost none. At the beginning here was just the feeling/question if I have everything set up correctly. But a quick email to support solved this - they confirmed that everything was OK + added a small suggestion, that tweaked the search results.

Gabriel Hubbard

Not just another one SMM tool, but my personal assistant ;)

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Awario helps me to get valuable data and I don't need to spend hours filtering received information. And as we all know - time is money.

Pros
Awario is one of my favorite SMM tools I've ever used and here are my personal pros: - plans and pricing - Boolean Search feature - sentiment analysis - white-label reports - customer support

Cons
Awario does not support LinkedIn, though as I know it is a common problem for most of SMM tools. Hope they will implement it in the nearest future.

Anonymous

Awesome tool which can be used in many different ways

Reviewed 2018-03-20

This can also be used as a tool to identify the influencers in your niche and also have Boolean search which is a great option in awario to neglect unwanted mentions.

Pros
Awario is backed by one of the SEO giants. This tool can be used for social media monitoring, Lead generation, Brand Reputation, etc One of the awesome tools I have been using

Cons
At present, it has a limited social media like twitter and youtube but I believe it will eventually add many other social media apps.

Fantastic social mention monitor

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Thorough social media mention tracking

Pros
Lots of sources, very granular mention checking with advanced filters and boolean checks. You can request different reports with granular filters.

Cons
I wish the engine was better able to filter out spam sites or at least provide some sort of filter to take these out. Also would be great if there was more data about the influencer score of the source where the mention happened + more sources.

David Hooper

nice way to keep up with Twitter

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Great way to keep up with social media.

Pros
I like Awario because it lets me know what's happening on Twitter without me having to do searches myself. It also lets me reply or get involved in conversations easily.

Cons
This may be an option I'm not aware of, but I wish I could reply to messages without going to the Twitter website. Perhaps a built-in way to do this via the API or selecting a Twitter app I already have on my computer?

Paige Pugh

I'm very lucky to find Awario , because it literally saved my work!

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Price, features, customer service and it saves my time.

Pros
Among other similar tools I'd like to stress such advanced features as Boolean Search and Sentiment analysis. With this app I can find exactly what I need and participate in discussions directly from it.

Cons
Maybe I'd like to have more training materials and workflows with using cases (e.g. leads generation), but was provided a superb customer support! :)

Emanuele Baldassarri

My best investment for social media awareness

Reviewed 2018-11-11

Pros
This application is the best tool for tracking keywords in social media posts. It enables you to setup any alert easily and get a solid knowledge about mentions directly in your email. Great tool for agencies

Cons
After having used this application for more than 6 months, so far there are no cons

Thomas Wiradikusuma

Got this software as a Lifetime Deal, I love the daily email.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Passively monitoring for mentions of my brands on the Internet.

Pros
This software tracks for keywords you specify on social media and the Internet at large. It can be very useful if you need to monitor your brand.

Cons
The crawler doesn't seem to cover all the corners of the Internet just yet, but I can see that it's improving.

Manuel Costales

A must for every person or company

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Pros
Very necessary tool to keep yourself updated about any mention of your name or your company on the entire internet. You can even spy your competitors and see every time they post or someone mentions their name.

Cons
there is actually no pro, the app works as it should

Brittney Holcomb

Best Affordable Social Listening Tool We Have Come Across

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-17

We are still on the free trial of Awario but are preparing to switch over all of our accounts to this software. The setup is easy and intuitive, as are the results.

Pros
This software actually produces accurate results, where as some of the other social tools we have used in the past have delivered back a lot spam.

Cons
We haven't ran into any issues with the software yet, the free trial gives us access to almost all the features we would use if we purchased.

Anonymous

Best tool to know what people are talking about on the web

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Pros
Awario has given me the power to know exactly what people are talking about me on the whole web. The part which I love about this software is you get instant notifications real-time whenever someone talks about your keywords in Awario. You can add multiple keywords to track. The tool can be used to: - Keep and maintain brand presence - Close Sales - Find out new prospects who are searching for a specific solution - Backlinks opportunity

Cons
I'm limited to 100k mentions a month which sometimes I feel is a little less. However, most of the times it works like a charm so nothing to worry here.

Stacey W

Great for brand monitoring

Reviewed 2019-03-03

Pros
Awario is a powerful social media and web monitoring service that keeps things simple. I love how easy it is to set up alerts then just have them delivered to my inbox.

Cons
Nothing. Awario delivers no matter how small the niche category.