Awario

Track brand mentions & competitors across the web

Awario Reviews

Pros

It is easy to setup and gives you very fast information on any easy to read dashboard but the best part is that is that you can generate leads by responding to comments online at an amazing speed.

Javier P.

Jessica L.

Awario has been great to use, and customer support has been very friendly.

Cons

Passively monitoring for mentions of my brands on the Internet.

Thomas W.

I'm limited to 100k mentions a month which sometimes I feel is a little less.

Tim M.

4.5

Excellent for monitoring of brands, people, and news. I would highly recommend this SAAS to anyone.

Transcript

Javier P: Hi, my name is Javier and I'm the CEO of a game company, and I think Awario is amazing software....

Online media monitoring that grabs the most

The service was a lifesaver during covid. This meant we could better understand our environment and listed to public feedback promptly.

Pros

Flawless experience, great value. We currently use this to monitor brand mentions and respond promptly on the web. This is also a great tool for monitoring the general industry.

Cons

Awario does monitor pressreader.com for newspaper mentions, however it would be good if it could also monitor offline media clippings e.g. radio, tv.

Great Social Listening Tool

Pros

I have used expensive listening tools and yes there are advantages to the big bucks you spend but Awario is perfect for me & my team. Setting up the queries could not be easier you do not have to be able to program specific mentions but can set up with ease. The team at Awario is extremely helpful is refining your queries if you are having difficulty getting to adequate mentions.

Cons

There are limits on the filters and the amount of information reported back in reports but if you are just looking for basics this is the perfect program.

Mentions missed sometimes

Overall experience is good, but in my language doesnt find a lot of results or as much as I expected. Very good for youtube and twitter. Not so good for web and facebook.

Pros

The way it is organised and the detailed reports produced divide by allerts or alert groups.

Cons

The accuracy of the software and the bolean search by a non dev perspective.

If it's out there...Awario will find it!

Overall, I'm really enjoying Awario. It finds the keywords that i'm looking for without me having to break a sweat. I love that the blog is useful and teaches us how to use the interface to greater and greater effect each week.

Pros

I love how I can set Awario to look for the things that I'm after, and then leave it. The automation on this product is great because I can set email alerts for the specific key words that have been used in my favourite social media platforms and then spend 2 minutes each day reviewing them on email. This saves me a ton of time and allows me to focus on the areas of my business that matter. I love how I can have numerous alerts set up and change and track them. I love how I can eliminate the chatter from the social media platforms that I don't enjoy and get rid of them.

Cons

To really get it working for me, I need to spend some time learning how to use the interface optimally. I don't always have time to do this.

Easy To Use and feature Rich Social Listening Tool

Very good, use it every day to monitor our brand as well as dozens of specific seacrhes across the web.

Pros

Not only can you monitor your brand and specific search terms across the web but they also have a lead generation tool to help you land customers who are talking about specific topics using their lead monitoring tool. It is also laid out in a very user friendly dashboard that makes it easy to understand.

Cons

Your first searches may not bring back the results you want. You really need to learn how to use the search tool and boolean searches to get what you need, so there is a learning curve on how to use the tool.

Keeps you alert about what people are talking about!

it increased our awareness of what people are talking about on the net without us having to do searches each day.

Pros

Tracking key words or what people are talking about being greatly used in our company. We set up an alert and then when we find a person asking about services we provide, we can message them directly and connect.

Cons

Some time the program moves slow, I am not sure if this is my internet connection or that it is they are getting a lot of requests. However, after this is set up, we just log in once a day and check, so it's not a big deal.

social media and web monitoring of brands, competition, and personal mentions.

Pros

Cons

I wish there were easy ways to narrow your search but I haven't been able to set my keyword parameters so that I filter out alot of stuff that isnt relevant but I suspect this is what they are working on now because its algorith has been getting slowly better.

Like owning a real-time search engine of your own

Finding people interested in my service, and discovering good platforms to promote my business by monitoring competitors.

Pros

Above all, I love the fact that Awario tracks web mentions in addition to social. Most similar tools will only give you social data (often at a higher price). I love the technology behind this tool - I know building a search engine is no easy task. Awario's being developed by a young team, they're very responsive and improving the product quickly. I've seen feature ideas of my own (white label...

Cons

I think the way Reach is calculated for web mentions could be improved. Also, I wish the team could add LinkedIn tracking.

Good product that keeps getting better

I found new lead opportunities, prevented a potential social media crises, and kept an eye on what the customers say abound the company that I work for.

Pros

I started using Awario because of its price - it's much cheaper than similar products on the market. I soon realized it's also not worse than Mention, brand24, etc. It has all features necessary for monitoring and it also keeps improving what seems like every week. All in all, I love the product, and can't wait to see what other features these guys will come up with.

Cons

It can be a bit tricky to set up an alert at first: you have to specify the language, location etc before creating an alert - otherwise it will look for everything. You can edit the alert later, but some of your limit will be used up by this point.

Great app for your SMM needs

It help me daily to promote my company in socials.

Pros

Easy to use application which provides more data than other tools. It helps me to promote my own company and saves much time. Nice statistics for SMM research. Plus I can mange social activities from Awario directly.

Cons

No option to manage users, as I would like to share some work with my assistance. But I heard they already work on it.

One of our highest-ROI purchases of 2018

Pros

Awario's potential is immense. The key thing it does for us is give us a perspective on the social media conversations that matter for our business - a selection of valuable, actionable posts. For every brand/product you have, make sure to create 3 separate alerts: 1) your actual brand name to see what people are saying about you and get notified when influencers or big publications mention you 2)...

Cons

Setting up searches can be a bit tricky from the start if you want to make them super precise. Spend some time reading their docs on Boolean search and you will be good. Or even get in touch with their support and try and explain what you're looking to do - they'll give you a hand with the setup.

Reputation Management for the rest of us!

Awario has been great to use, and customer support has been very friendly. Had a lengthy phone chat with one of their reps who noted my comments and suggestions for future product improvements. This definitely made me feel like an important customer, not just a number. I also subscribe to Brand Mentions (a direct competitor), and gotta say I find more actionable data in BM's reports. This may change in future though, as Awario keeps releasing new features.

Pros

I love the Boolean Search function. You can create some very targeted search criteria that won't eat up your monthly limits (given your brand isn't huge). I also love the tutorials Awario produces to use their features. They've been releasing new features regularly, which is absolutely appreciated! Awario's Pro pricing makes Reputation Management services affordable for small businesses. Every business should use this!

Cons

There are a few features missing that I'd love. For instance, while the Boolean Search is great, a wizard to guide you setting up an advanced search would be amazing. I also wish the reports were broken up into more categories, so it's easier to filter which social profiles to target in future campaigns and send immediate replies. More automation options for reports would be most welcome as well.

Great social listening tool

Overall, Awario makes social listening very easy. I use it every day.

Pros

Awario is a great social listening tool. I use it to track our company's news as well as our clients' news. It is thorough and worth the time it takes to set up alerts. It also has a sales leads feature that I love. It's worth the price.

Cons

There was a learning curve when I tried to set up 'detailed' alerts. Once I learned how to properly use the boolean feature, I was able to get the right results but it took several attempts and contacting customer service. I've used booleans before but Awario's feature is different.

Find Out Who Talks About Your Brand, Discover Influencers, Measure Reach And More!

Pros

Awario is a great tool to discover who is talking about your brand, whether it's positive or negative with the sentiment indicator. By using this tool you are getting a great bird's eye view over your brand's public perception, as well as that of your competitors. I set up an alert for my brand, together with the product's keyword and some competitors. This allows me to see the development of the...

Cons

It seems to be mostly targeted towards English speaking countries as there is no way to filter by language in the mentions statistics/influencer section. I'm mostly interested in brand mentions in the European market, but get flooded with US mentions that are not as relevant to me. It would be great if I could restrict mentions to specific countries. The price tag is quite hefty and is probably not...

Amazing product that does SMM for you

Pros

Recently started using Awario and it made my job so much easier. Awario finds the complete profile of how my client performs on social media. It's all there: breakdown by good and bad mentions, language, country, social media source, etc. I simply present all that info with nice reports that Awario also does for me. I've also managed to find plenty of new prospects for clients since I bought Awario by replying to brand mentions, industry mentions and most of all mentions of competitors. This tool is a perfect solution if you want to keep an eye on brand's reputation and find new clients in a painless way

Cons

Some features could be not that easy to find - ex Boolean search. But the support team is amazing, they helped me with everything in no time

Best For The Money

For the money, this product is very hard to beat. We saw a demonstration of a competing product that costs literally thousands of dollars more, and Awario gives the same overall functionality as this other one for a fraction of the investment. As I said, it is hard to beat for the price.

Pros

It simply does what we want, to see how the internet, in general, is "speaking" about us online.

Cons

It seems to miss a few posts from Instagram that we thought it would and should easily catch.

It works. Pretty and functional. Great for out reach.

Great software. I use it weekly for lead outreach. Also run it on the background for brand reputation management.

Pros

Unlike other monitoring tools out there, Awario really works. These type of tools are not that easy to implement. But Awario has a well-designed interface and a well-designed monitoring engine.

Cons

I'ts pricey. But if you use it for lead generation that's not an issue. Monthly rates start at $29 USD.

Awario's email is the #1 email I look at every morning

Pros

What I like most of all is that every morning Awario send me an email with a list of all kind of influenecers mentioning our brand, and a list of all websites who mentioned our brand or linked to us. This gives so many insights on what to do, helps to find all kinds of bottlenecks and (the most important for me) helps to react timely. A real day-saver for me!

Cons

They're that good that I cannot name any cons actually ) Plus they've got a really great support team/account managers.

Great product for brand awarness

I'm aware of the competitions moves & what people talk about (on my selected words/phrases)

Pros

The fact that it monitors my keywords/phrases and I'm able to check out what the competition does + if my post are getting visible on the social media

Cons

Almost none. At the beginning here was just the feeling/question if I have everything set up correctly. But a quick email to support solved this - they confirmed that everything was OK + added a small suggestion, that tweaked the search results.

Not just another one SMM tool, but my personal assistant ;)

Awario helps me to get valuable data and I don't need to spend hours filtering received information. And as we all know - time is money.

Pros

Awario is one of my favorite SMM tools I've ever used and here are my personal pros: - plans and pricing - Boolean Search feature - sentiment analysis - white-label reports - customer support

Cons

Awario does not support LinkedIn, though as I know it is a common problem for most of SMM tools. Hope they will implement it in the nearest future.

Awesome tool which can be used in many different ways

This can also be used as a tool to identify the influencers in your niche and also have Boolean search which is a great option in awario to neglect unwanted mentions.

Pros

Awario is backed by one of the SEO giants. This tool can be used for social media monitoring, Lead generation, Brand Reputation, etc One of the awesome tools I have been using

Cons

At present, it has a limited social media like twitter and youtube but I believe it will eventually add many other social media apps.

Fantastic social mention monitor

Thorough social media mention tracking

Pros

Lots of sources, very granular mention checking with advanced filters and boolean checks. You can request different reports with granular filters.

Cons

I wish the engine was better able to filter out spam sites or at least provide some sort of filter to take these out. Also would be great if there was more data about the influencer score of the source where the mention happened + more sources.

nice way to keep up with Twitter

Great way to keep up with social media.

Pros

I like Awario because it lets me know what's happening on Twitter without me having to do searches myself. It also lets me reply or get involved in conversations easily.

Cons

This may be an option I'm not aware of, but I wish I could reply to messages without going to the Twitter website. Perhaps a built-in way to do this via the API or selecting a Twitter app I already have on my computer?

I'm very lucky to find Awario , because it literally saved my work!

Price, features, customer service and it saves my time.

Pros

Among other similar tools I'd like to stress such advanced features as Boolean Search and Sentiment analysis. With this app I can find exactly what I need and participate in discussions directly from it.

Cons

Maybe I'd like to have more training materials and workflows with using cases (e.g. leads generation), but was provided a superb customer support! :)

My best investment for social media awareness

Pros

This application is the best tool for tracking keywords in social media posts. It enables you to setup any alert easily and get a solid knowledge about mentions directly in your email. Great tool for agencies

Cons

After having used this application for more than 6 months, so far there are no cons