Maropost Reviews

Maropost

On-Demand digital marketing and campaign management solution

4.25/5 (8 reviews)

Luke Dradez

Game changer

Reviewed 2020-07-09

From the very first demo, we knew this was exactly what we needed to take our company to the next level. For a while we were using one of the competitors, and I wish we switched sooner because it literally changed the way we market our product.

Pros
- the platform - client support services - the marketing features

Cons
- cost was a bit high compared to what we used in the past, but the return is there

Rebecca Blackburn

Poor User Experience

Reviewed 2019-07-20

Pros
I use Maropost to send sponsored emails to various lists and I like that you can customize the emails with so many options.

Cons
Maropost is not very straight forward. I'm still new to the software but I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through the process and the next steps don't seem logical.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Kyle Rossom

Good Email Marketing Platform

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
Works as-intended and delivers all of our client emails in a timely manner.

Cons
We sometimes have deliverability issues, but it's hard to peg down what the cause of this is, so can't say for sure it's the platform's fault. Sometimes support can take a while to get back with answers.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ryan Smith

Great platform for improving email deliverability

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Improved email deliverability.

Pros
I like the custom send options. I can opt to send to each customer and the time they're most likely to open it or most likely to convert. I can also opt to send to my most engaged customers first to improve deliverability.

Cons
Not the most user friendly software. Segment rules are strangely worded. Have had a few problems getting conflicting answers from customer support on setting up segments.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tareq Anwar

One of the best email marketing tool

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Pros
* It supports workflows, list, forms, segments everything. * Has good API supports. Triggering workflows using API is really easy * Has a great workflow builder * has a great form builder

Cons
* It's hard to add a single contact to a list manually. * Their statistics tool should be i improved

Anonymous

Great customer service, makes creating custom campaigns easy, difficult to connect to CMS

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Easy to use but basic and integrations are lacking

Pros
Easy to create content and campaigns, and straightforward scheduling and A/B tests. Visual editing is easy but not complex or advanced. This is better if you know HTML.

Cons
Maropost does not easily connect to our CMS, so we have to segment the morning of the emails. Also the visual editor is very basic, and doesn't allow for modules or additional blocks of content.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10