Maropost

On-Demand digital marketing and campaign management solution

visit website

Maropost Reviews

Game changer

From the very first demo, we knew this was exactly what we needed to take our company to the next level. For a while we were using one of the competitors, and I wish we switched sooner because it literally changed the way we market our product.

Pros

- the platform - client support services - the marketing features

Cons

- cost was a bit high compared to what we used in the past, but the return is there

Poor User Experience

Pros

I use Maropost to send sponsored emails to various lists and I like that you can customize the emails with so many options.

Cons

Maropost is not very straight forward. I'm still new to the software but I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through the process and the next steps don't seem logical.

Good Email Marketing Platform

Pros

Works as-intended and delivers all of our client emails in a timely manner.

Cons

We sometimes have deliverability issues, but it's hard to peg down what the cause of this is, so can't say for sure it's the platform's fault. Sometimes support can take a while to get back with answers.

Great platform for improving email deliverability

Improved email deliverability.

Pros

I like the custom send options. I can opt to send to each customer and the time they're most likely to open it or most likely to convert. I can also opt to send to my most engaged customers first to improve deliverability.

Cons

Not the most user friendly software. Segment rules are strangely worded. Have had a few problems getting conflicting answers from customer support on setting up segments.

One of the best email marketing tool

Pros

* It supports workflows, list, forms, segments everything. * Has good API supports. Triggering workflows using API is really easy * Has a great workflow builder * has a great form builder

Cons

* It's hard to add a single contact to a list manually. * Their statistics tool should be i improved

Great customer service, makes creating custom campaigns easy, difficult to connect to CMS

Easy to use but basic and integrations are lacking

Pros

Easy to create content and campaigns, and straightforward scheduling and A/B tests. Visual editing is easy but not complex or advanced. This is better if you know HTML.

Cons

Maropost does not easily connect to our CMS, so we have to segment the morning of the emails. Also the visual editor is very basic, and doesn't allow for modules or additional blocks of content.

Perfect tool for customer engagement

Pros

Powerful email marketing platform with complete digital marketing feature list. Very professional and responsive customer service team.

Cons

The price is high compared to similar products.

This reviewer only left a rating