Upcall Reviews

4.6

How would you rate Upcall?

Pros

It provides very Good Service and after service support. It is a very Efficient product and affordable service for promoting business.

FA

Faheem A.

CM

Clifford M.

CM

Clifford M.

Cons

Upcall charged me a mysterious fee the same day I paid my for it. I opened a support ticket to verify these charges and surprise no response.

JM

Jill M.

When I was beginning my start up, I was more worried about promotion and hence was. Losing focus on essential business transactions.

PS

Prerna S.

I paid my fee and it went all downhill from there. You have no control over who makes calls on behalf of your company.

JM

Jill M.

Upcall is like finding bill in your jacket pocket, really a pleasant surprise.

saving time, money and frustration. peace of mind.

Pros

Top quality callers, real professionals with the ability to think! not your usual low quality script readers. Upcall have taken average quality leads, supplied by me, and achieved exceptional appointment conversion rates. Customer support has been excellent and Upcall have been very patient with an IT dinosaur like me. The system has a LOT of functionality, way more than my small business requires,...

Cons

The only con has more to do with my lack of full IT comprehension, and less to do with the software itself. If I had to critique something it would be the less than perfect intuitiveness of the software, but I see that as a combination of my level of capability and some tweaking that could be done to the software.

100% Recommended!

I would definitely say that you won't get this quality service within this price. Most affordable and reliable service that I have ever came across.

Pros

-Easy campaign setup -Friendly Team ready to understand minute changes in campaign -Local Caller Id integration helps to get better conversions -Caller are voracious speakers with good convincing powers -more cost effective than using a sales person or a call center -Transparent and honest deals -Reliable -Easy to use

Cons

It can be a little daunting to learn from the manual alone, but once you learn the interface it is really easy to use.

Waste of money!

I was referred to Upcall from a colleague. So I had high hopes. I paid my fee and it went all downhill from there. 1. You have no control over who makes calls on behalf of your company. You don't select your callers, they apply and are automatically accepted. They will start making calls before you have a chance to vet them. 2. The callers do not follow the instructions and scripts you send...

Cons

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear (and surprised) about your Upcall experience. We serve hundreds of happy customers every day, who generate quality leads in a whole new way, saving them time and money. I looked into your Upcall account, I can see that you have spent less than $28 on your Upcall campaigns. We definitely advise customers to call at least a hundred lead to see results....

Quality Service with a Unique Platform!

I was recommended this by an old ally. He shared his profit sheet after getting this service. Local Caller ID is a very beneficial way to make conversions. It was a nice and easy way as I nearly did anything. The Up Call team was very supportive and reliable

Pros

-Well equipped dashboard with all the other utilities -The interface is quite good and user friendly and it also gets integrated live chat -Quick Set Up -Reliable Callers -It provides very Good Service and after service support -it is a very Efficient product and affordable service for promoting business -Voice Recording So overall it's a very nice product to buy i will definitely recommend people to this.

Quality Promotion With Affordable Price

It helps my business to grow more in each and every aspect. It gives a very good platform. While starting a business this really helped us reach people. Our start up was something we could not even think would scale this much. Thanks to Up Call it was possible. would recommend Upcall to anyone looking for a way to scale their sales efforts

Pros

There are so many pros of this software but here i will include few of them: -Very much easy to use -It's very fast and it has a very user-friendly interface -It has Native English speaking callers which are a surplus -It is more cost effective than using a sales person or a call center -Transparent deal with no hidden or Extra charges -It also has inbuilt B2B database which makes it easy to reach someone -local presence CallerID allows to always call someone with a local number, increasing the conversation rate

Cons

Effective Reach with Quality Assurance!

When I was beginning my start up, I was more worried about promotion and hence was losing focus on essential business transactions. But when I gave UpCall a try, it was a complete a reliable source for promotion. I would surely recommend it. Go for it guys don't give it a second thought.

Pros

-It is a tool which is veru much Easy to handle -They provide local presence Caller-ID that allows to always call someone with a local number, which increases the conversation rate and that's very good. This is the best thing about this product. -They got some Quick Response team which responds as soon as they get time which is like 2secs or so and that is incredibly fast. -It is a very Unique and Trustworthy Platform which is something good and new. And which makes it very promising.

Reviewing as an UpCaller - Wonderful Platform

Pros

As a caller, the software is easy to use and sets you up for success. As for the company UpCall, it's a great company to work for as a caller. The flexibility is tremendous and the ability to work across many industries is there for the taking.

Cons

The only con was the UpCall chat feature, but they have since updated it and it's really user-friendly now.

Transparent Platform with seal of trust!

Best Platform for scaling up the sales and making more profit. The best part is that it allows callers to call via local numbers making a unique impression on the receiver end, as well as increasing the conversion rate.

Pros

-Transparency including with the pricing (No Hidden Charge) -Easy to use platform and Unique Interface -Interactive and Helping team -Built-in B2B database makes it easy to reach someone -Revolutionary Approach in U.S.

Cons

Quick set-up, ease of use and great community

I wanted to call prospects in the insurance company. I uploaded my list, wrote my script and added a few more details and ta da! The campaign was already launching. What a breeze, for me who used to use traditional and clunky call centers...

Pros

Ease of use Community-based Live chat support

Cons

I can't get enough of it

Hi Ana, Thank you for your trust in Upcall. We value you as a customer and are delighted to hear that your campaigns with Upcall have been a real success! We work with many insurance agents like yourself and have seen some amazing results. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Upcall revolutionizes the call center industry

We have been using Upcall to generate new leads, and the experience is great! You can customize your call campaign to your needs and collaborate with callers in realtime, which is really helpful. I love the call recording feature and the integration with Slack, which means I can oversee the campaign through my mobile app. Honestly, if I had to hire a sales team or a call center, it would cost much more and I would be tied in for a long period of time. Try Upcall out, its worth every dollar.

Cons

Quality, ease of use and price

I was looking for an outbound solution for my startup and Upcall was a real life saver ! Their team is dedicated to your success and their tools are truly unique: you can listen to phone calls, collaborate with callers (and rate calls individually). I would advise it to any startup looking to increase their sales pipeline!

Pros

Ease of use, support and scalability

Cons

Call South America