Salesboom CRM Reviews

4.42/5 (31 reviews)

David Schwartz

Great for complex sales cycles

Reviewed 2016-09-30

our sales team uses salesboom to manage collaborative sales deals. many people are involved over a long period of time before the customer buys from us. We have to talk to decision makers few times and many tasks have to be done. We love it because the crm automates many of the tasks for our sales people leaving them more time to focus on the closing of the sale.

Pros
great interface and very easy to learn. love the crm reporting and custom views

Cons
Its not available in all languages if your company is international. Not all the features are available in all countries! for some reason some features like the zip code proximity is only available for usa and canada

MARIA COTTON

Better than paper

Reviewed 2018-11-12

I love it. I use it for my accounting business and for my personal life. I feel that I do not have to try to remember so many thinks.

Pros
Cloud based. You can access to the information anywhere. I can store tons of contacts and add notes to those contacts. I do not need to try to remember so much information. I can go back and track my clients information without having to dig in my file cabinets, scroll down my emails, or texts. Easy to update. It takes no time to enter the information. The subject line helps me to find what I am looking for.

Cons
I wish that the software would be more interactive. Some times, I have to click with the mouse to get what I want when I am used to type and hit enter. At first I got a lots of duplicates in contacts and accounts; but after I call customer service, the issues were resolved.

Anonymous

personal service second to none. Product so intuitive and customization is easy accommodating.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

I am far more organized and effective with managing my clients. It increased my accountability also.

Pros
I could create a CRM useful to me in what felt like minutes. Ability to customize is simple and I could try anything I wanted without `breaking anything. Love it.

Cons
Honestly I can't think of anything negative If I had to pick something, I would say it could seduce me because it can do so much.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Paige Bates

We've been using Salesboom for over a year. Mostly positive experiences.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Easy pipeline management at a fraction of the cost of other CRMs.

Pros
Easy to use, easy to customize. You dont need to be a programmer to make changes. If you can use Sales Force you can use Salesboom and will save your company a lot of money.

Cons
You cant reorder columns in reports so they download to the CSV file in the order you want. Hopefully thats something in the works for future upgrades.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kevin Gladney

Friendly and Good

Crm and a lot

Pros
Really user friendly and easy to use I personally like working with the staff at salesboom they are good at there job

Cons
I think this is a great software to use personally I don't have any cons for this software.

Sam Quinlan, MSc, PBiol

As a Canadian business it's important that my data is similarly being managed by a Canadian company.

Reviewed 2018-02-18

Pros
I like knowing that my CRM will work perfectly for me no matter the size of my business and I can trust that Salesboom will provide all the necessary support as new integrations and customizations become essential for business efficiencies. I won't have to work with third parties for any of this. That's a comforting tight as both a cost and time saver. The personal touch provided by Salesforce with their fast-tracking program encouraged a painless and motivating onboarding process to become confident in the software's power and capabilities. It's been a huge leap forward from the myriad other software programs used before integrating a CRM into our core business activities.

Cons
Its not a good platform by any means, especially when compared to some other well-known platforms. Still new to its implementation but haven't experienced any setbacks.

Anonymous

Salesboom is an excellent product for any sales team from small sales team to mid size and large

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Pros
Salesoom is user friendly Sales software for even a non technical professionals. Easy,Reliable with Excellent customer service

Cons
Easy to use . Salesboom is Excellent sales CRM product for small,medium,large size companies. Super integration with any size database,Great out put, custumer satisfaction Gauranted.

Krishna Parmar

best crm i found

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Pros
so many different options, so i was not limited on what i could use. i have an events company, and many crms i tried limited my needs because of the space i am in. salesboom had so much going on, that i found exactly what i needed; quote to cash, quickbooks, etc.

Cons
i has a dated feel to it, not the functionality rather the look of it. i know that doesn t mean much, but that was my only drawback. that aside, i love this crm.

Nick Markosk

The must-have CRM

Reviewed 2017-07-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Salesboom is the only CRM I have purchased that actually works and finally I am seeing a product that we can actually use! I use Salesboom all day every day and personally think that it is the best value for money and one of the best CRM software on the market. I have used different CRMs in the past and most of them have fallen short in the area of missing data, duplicate data and reliability. Salesboom is very easy to customize, I use it to track sales opportunities, reports, forecasts and for support. I highly recommend Salesboom to anyone, if you need anything just ask Salesboom support team.

Pros
1) Great After-Sales support 2) Very easy to use 3) Eeasy to customize pages 4) Great Value for Money

Cons
I was searching for a simple and easy CRM Software package for my team to use and glad I found Salesboom. The only area they need to concentrate on is the daily import limit.

Anonymous

Some of the best technical support from any vendor ever! They've held my hand from day one.

Reviewed 2018-02-06

It's the only CRM with a simplified quoting ability that I could find after about two years searching. Also, the customer support is perfect.

Pros
I searched for a CRM that also integrated a quoting system. This is the first I've found and its simplicity and integration with the quoting and CRM is way beyond my expectations. Also, I did not expect to receive the kind of technical support that SalesBoom provides, nor did I expect the understanding that SalesBoom quickly developed for my business needs.

Michael Miller

First pre-loaded CRM with real estate mortgages, owners and sellers , leads and contacts!

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Pre-loaded reliable phone numbers, email and LinkedIn contact details on loans coming due and buyers/sellers of recently completed commercial real estate transactions is a huge win!

Pros
My Leads are hot and vented to have the most accurate contact information! We source billions in mortgage loan business each week.

Cons
Would appreciate some cool looking graphs/charts. The sales funnel is nice and we link the lead to prospect to clients with internal job log systems.

Miley Smith

Great Cloud CRM software!

Reviewed 2014-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's a highly customized and very user-friendly Cloud CRM. Salesboom.com helped train our users and showed them the rewards of using the system. Therefore, we had no issues with user adoption like other vendors we worked with in the past.

Cons
I think that the interface colors need to be changed, but of course, this is the least of our worries.

Bloom Avydium

Reviewed 2019-01-21

Lightening fast expertise delivered by both the people and the technology ..

Pros
Completeness of solution to both enable the customer analytics to drive the business but also to automate our own customer processes as a small company.

Cons
the interfaces and visualizations could be updated.

Allison Voigts

Weak CRM, only appropriate for very small companies

Reviewed 2018-05-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The CRM was extremely easy to use, and viewing leads was simple and fast within the contact manager. I like being able to see some data about a contact from the main screen of the contact manager.

Cons
Salesboom was fine for the very early stages of our business, but we found it didn't offer much in the form of marketing automation, reporting, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Anny Goldman

Great CRM for the Construction Industry

Reviewed 2016-10-06

We have a complex sales cycle involving contracts and construction projects. Our previous CRM vendor failed to meet our requirements even though we paid lots of money for customizations. With Salesboom.com CRM their team reviewed our requirnments and needs and offered us a great price for implementation. We demanded a money back guarantee if they fail to deliver on time, and to our surprise it turned out that they do have such a guarantee for custom projects of our size! It did take a bit of time to deliver and roll out, but ever since this happened (5 years ago) we are very happy with the system

Leah Carter

The team at Salesboom were easy to deal with and very accommodating to our timelines.

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Pros
Salesboom was able to customize the software to exactly what we need. Streamlining the client experience from start to finish according to our business model has made using Salesboom easy. Dealing with a Canadian company makes budgeting easier for our Finance Department and all customizations are all done in-house, not by a third-party provider.

Cons
As a Mac user, I find the visuals to be a bit plain, perhaps more geared toward PC users. The font size is also quite small but I have not yet had an opportunity do see if I can change that in my personal settings.

Jason Ashley

Make your Business boom

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Pros
First of it's kind all Canadian CRM. Data Remains in Canada to avoid those peering pesky neighbors.

Cons
Can be a bit tricky to learn at first, luckily they have good reps to respond to the customer needs

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Theresa Bessette

Extremely Service Oriented!

Reviewed 2017-04-26

First, would like to thank you so much for educating us on CRM. It was indeed helpful in helping us to figure out which way to go on this. Again we found our go to meeting with you regarding your product extremely helpful and informative.and without pressure. I am very impressed with your company and it is awesome that it is Canadian. I will highly recommend your CRM to others that are looking for one or wanting to switch. Wishing much success with Salesboom now and in the future.

Tom Greenberg

Best Cloud CRM Ever!

Reviewed 2014-02-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Salesboom.com is a very user friendly cloud-based CRM system. It's very easy to customize and simple to use.

Cons
The only downside to Salesboom.com is that they do not offer a French translation for their system, so you have to translate it yourself.

Daniel Gordon

A Huge Disappointment

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-11-28

Pros
I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this company and it's CEO Troy Muise. This is a classic case of overpromising and underdelivering.

Cons
Much like a previous reviewer stated, my company was never provided with a completed project after many months of waiting. The last communication I had with Troy Muise from the company stated that he would not refund our money, nor complete the project. We spent over $3,000 with this company with nothing to show for it. Troy also stated that he would sue me for libel if I posted any negative reviews of his company.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Jim Bowser

Does What its supposed to

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We use this CRM to manage our sales opportunities. Our employees need to collaborate on each sales deal. All our sales deals take time to close and it is important to use a CRM system to help us manage all the tasks required. Great part of this CRM is when the deal is closed the information is then passed to create invoices in real time, and the information is also passed to the fulfilment department to deliver the products and services as sold.

Abagail Artz

A CRM to Fall in love with!

Reviewed 2015-11-30

Right from the beginning when Salesboom.com made it to our CRM shortlist, we were impressed. They were the quickest company to contact us and plan for our trial. They helped us map our business processes and even spent time to cleanse our data and import it into the CRM. All this was before we even decided to go with them. After the sale, they helped us go live in no time. I would recommend the Fast Track if you do not have the time and resources to go live.

Natalie Rose

Salesboom Woohoo

Reviewed 2019-07-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great sales tool! Everyone on our team likes using this product.

Cons
Can take some time to enter in all leads

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

John Mark

The Most User-Friendly Cloud CRM Software Solution

Reviewed 2014-04-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's the most user-friendly Cloud CRM Software system. They offer a Service-Level Agreement and a money-back guarantee. It offers reasonable prices for all editions. It has many powerful features.

Cons
I can't find anything I dislike about Salesboom.

Parfait Ngouh

I used the Salesboom platform. It is easy to navigate and has straightfoward modules.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-26

Pros
It is intuitive and user-friendly. It is always good to know where to type in some key information and know where to retrieve then when needed

Cons
Not sure if this exist in other version. As considered developping a global business, I felt that in the long run, there is a necessity to have a sort of protection of our date on the platform, especially if someone, let's say in Australia is using it.