GreenRope Reviews

Pros

A great communication tool for small business. The opportunity to be able to reach prospects in an quickly and timely manner is beyond impressive.

Michael S.

Dan K.

Customer Support is GreenRope's secret advantage. Staff is very responsive and effective.

Leslie Ann A.

Cons

HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings. HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories.

Christina (.

HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar.

Christina (.

HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app.

Loving greenrope

Fantastic experience. My complaints are so minimal in comparison to what such a robust solution delivers

Pros

I really like the multi-use functionality of the system. You can pick what you do and don't want to use. Additionally there is such a deep level of detail that you can use to cultivate sales.

Cons

Not a fan of landing pages and the admin section.

Hello Angel! We very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you for a long time! If you do need any help, please feel free to reach out at any time!

The complete operaitonal solution

GreenRope is an excellent solution for any organization that is looking to increase efficiency, improve viability and streamline operations. As a start-up software company that has grown organically, we found ourselves operating in silos and using multiple pieces of software to manage projects, lead flow, and order fulfillment, etc. With one piece of software, GreenRope has allowed us to integrate...

Pros

Comprehensive capabilities to manage our entire customer journey from lead generation to marketing automation, website traffic analytics, opportunity management, customer project management, invoicing, and customer service (surveys, help tickets, etc.) I can now manage my entire operation and team from one dashboard.

Cons

While this is ultimately a wonderful problem to have, the sheer volume of features makes it a bit daunting to get started. However, in just a few weeks, we've automated multiple manual functions making the investment of time well worth it!

Hello Micaela! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We really appreciate your support of GreenRope and we are excited to see your growth! Please reach out if you ever have any questions! We are here to help!

One-Stop Shop CRM & Marketing Automation

Great product, helpful professionals behind the platform, and it is constantly evolving.

Pros

The foundation of the Greenrope CRM that then ties into all other features is easy to implement and manage. From there, you can tie in as many functions as you need: email marketing, marketing automation, etc. All of the additional characteristics make the experience more valuable as a user.

Cons

There definitely is a learning curve. This is not much of a criticism, as it is a statement that is evident when applying such a system into your business operations. Give it time, it will pay dividends.

Hi Daria! Great to hear from you! Thank you for such glowing words! We appreciate the review and are thrilled to hear how much you are enjoying the system.

Overall, it's been just OK. It gets the job done but not always a great experience

The experience of learning a new system is always beneficial in growing your skills. The analytics and dashboard reporting were also benefits for reviewing and improving campaigns.

Pros

Easy access to email templates and media library. Easy to upload new content. Easy to delete and move content within system. Easy to send test sends on emails. Support staff is friendly and they try to be helpful. Finally updated tool so you can search for items more easily, yay. They are regularly working to improve the product.

Cons

It's buggy and there are weird nuances to get used to within environments. Have to clear cache FREQUENTLY or issues occur. GR team does updates and doesn't notify their clients and sometimes this causes issues during important deadlines. Waiting for email test sends to hit inbox can be painful. No nesting folders for content available, so our list of emails and assets is LONG and not well organized. Can't upload a photo into the contact area- which is big issue for us in sending personalized emails on behalf of our HUGE sales staff with unique and varied information. The GR team hasn't been able to solve this for us and their workarounds don't really apply to our org.

Fabulous experience. My objections are so negligible in contrast with what a particularly strong arr

The experience of learning another framework is consistently gainful in developing your abilities. The investigation and dashboard detailing were additionally benefits for evaluating and improving efforts.

Pros

I truly like the multi-use usefulness of the framework. You can pick what you would and don't like to utilize. Also there is such a profound degree of detail that you can use to develop deals.

Cons

While this is at last a magnificent issue to have, the sheer volume of highlights makes it somewhat overwhelming to begin. Be that as it may, in only a couple weeks, we've computerized numerous manual capacities making the venture of time definitely justified!

It'll save you money. Seriously.

Excellent - and very surprised. I'm geuninely impressed. This is an unusual experience for me. ;-)

Pros

I keep finding more stuff that it can do. We invested in it for the CRM part. And then found that it provides a store, a learning platform for our online courses, excellent email marketing, calendar booking schedule. These are all things we're not having to pay someone else for, so instead of expecting a return on investment in the coming months - we've already got it from day 1.

Cons

It's a big powerful thing, and therefore it can be a BIT complicated - but there's plenty of support available, so it's really not an issue.

Thank you Angela for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate you being a loyal GreenRope user! Please always know you can reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues!

Versatile and All-Encompassing

Our problem before GreenRope is that we are a small business with high volume of records. Softwares that could handle our volume were not affordable or approachable for small business. GreenRope has been a great solution for us, and I am very impressed with their support.

Pros

- Affordable - Contains everything we need in one software, whether email, database management, automation, sales management, etc. - Great support and resources - Database organization possibilities - Easy visual interface for sales team

Cons

There are a few functionality efficiencies that they are still adding to the system. Example: cloning a contact record. But they are very responsive to suggestions and have developed many new features in the short time we have been a customer.

Feel like there is a LOT i don't know still and bit overwhelmed but pretty happy with what I do know

Our team is on the same page and we have one place to store all the correct data. This has been a lifesaver time and time again! Also like the templates for emails so one person can create them and others can follow suite.

Pros

Keeps our company on the same page and is very good for keeping detailed info about our contacts. Like the app but I feel like I ran into some confusion with it and couldn't find all the info I needed for the particular group of contacts I was working with.

Cons

I see quite a few areas of improvement. I like that we can use our email to send emails out to contacts but I don't like that it doesn't get captured in our Gmail account sent folder. Would like to be able to copy and paste someone's full address including zipcode from the list view Contact section without having to click to go into their account. I still am not able to edit Vendor Companies info although the Super User supposedly gave me permission to do so. It seems like there are quite a few quirks to work out still.

useful, but clunky

Pros

Easy to use on a daily basis. functions appropriately. Good tracking features. Easy to add contacts to the general list. I get useful responses and it's easy for contacts to unsubscribe if necessary.

Cons

extra features beyond the emailing list don't seem to function. Dislike having to check in with customer service every so often to prove i'm a real person. Wish managing the contact list into subgroups was easier and more intuitive.

Been using this software more often in the last month. Find it time consuming and not user friendly

tracks my basic activities in one place. good place to save my contact information and track email effectiveness.

Pros

I do not have many likes about the software. It is built more for computer people than for sales people. I can't imagine most sales people actually like this software at all. ....EVEN the survey is not user friendly. Had to add more to a box when I did not have any pros to add! See for a computer person, not a sales person.

Cons

- HATE the email functions that it will not save my signature in a regular format - HATE how you create add company information to a client and it does not automatically update the company if you do not add company - HATE how you have to click OK after you update each piece of the company - HATE when you are making cold calls and you can't get an actual contact at a company you can't just add the...

They are on top of their customer service!

A ton of in depth marketing benefits! Please see my other review for more details.

Pros

The software is great for my needs in my role with company I work for. As the Marketing Strategist, it is vital to understand our audience. I personally love that I can do A/B testing with Greenrope and track what is doing well. We have multiple groups, so my colleagues and I can work with our donors on a more intimate level. Everything you need is all in one place. The reason for this review is mainly...

Cons

The only con I would say is that there are a TON of features within Greenrope. I feel like there is a lot of things I didn't even know existed until recently. I had never used a CRM website prior to my current job, so navigating the site can be a bit difficult at times; mainly with the more detailed features. The basic features are easy to work with, but Greenrope offers so much more than basic features. I feel like because it can be difficult to navigate people might be missing out on the greatness of the platform.

Overwhelmingly Functional - GreenRope can do such much to help your business.

GreenRope helps me run my business from all aspects of Marketing and CRM

Pros

There are so many ways this software platform can help your business. It is a learning process on how to best get the most out of it. I love the broad set of features and the way so many things can be automated. Specifically, the CRM component of this software platform is so robust and functional. We are able to use the CRM (which is the backbone of the platform) to do the normal CRM activity tracking AND so much more. The CRM uses a group set up process to keep your contacts organized. This structure enables a number of automated functions to be triggered by group as well as giving different levels of visibility to the group or contact. This functionality enables the building of community among group members or oversight and management of activities by group members.

Cons

The learning curve is overwhelming and the set up process does not really mitigate this. No offense to the GR Support team (they are fantastic), but when you start on-boarding - you do not know, what you do not know. So, getting started can be overwhelming. My suggestion to GR is to take the approach that they use for building automation and work with each business to develop a product functionality road-map to move the training from the most important functionality to the less important functions. The help videos and customer support are very good supplements to the on-boarding process.

The best of all worlds

As a consultant, I've worked with some of the world's largest and hottest firms, including dozens of startups. I've therefore also worked with dozens of different CRM and marketing automation systems, including all the well-known brands. All have their pluses and minuses, but the one I recommend the most to clients is Greenrope. The combination of features and capabilities make this platform second...

Pros

High-end and loaded with all the features needed by most marketers

Cons

Not as easy to use as low-end software

Finally a CRM that your sales team will love!

GreenRope is a breath of fresh air, brings sales enablement into the CRM space. Having used virtually every CRM out there, either in a corporate environment or for my own sales teams, GreenRope delivers where others fail. Platforms like SalesForce are great but in my experience, you end up dedicating hours, weeks, months and years to further develop the CRM to suit your business. More often than not engaging outside consultants or employing an in-house team to achieve results. Unfortunately, by that time your investment has reached a point of no return!

Pros

GreenRope just works the way you do...sure there is customization to be done, but the excellent support and online tutorials make it so easy. Forget sales enablement and email platform add-ons to supplement your CRM, it is all built in with GreenRope. Not only is it the best CRM I have worked with it is definitely the most cost effective. Pricing is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of user seats. I feel that GreenRope is totally aligned with my business, as I grow my customer base and increase my sales revenue, then my cost to manage that larger contact base increases accordingly.

Cons

When implementing any new system there is always a learning curve. But the GreenRope implementation support is first class and has you up and running in no time.

It does more than you think and it does it well

I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way. The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc. Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package. The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly. I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

Pros

I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

Cons

No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

GreenRope's CRM handles everything we need for our small business!

Having everything in one place makes it so easy to track all of our members and prospective members. I can manage our events, emails and analytics all in one place. The staff are also amazing and such a pleasure to work with!

Pros

Email marketing, event management, membership management, analytics and workflows all in one place! There aren't many CRM's that also handle email marketing and tie in registration for events. I love that I can do everything all in one place and pull up individual profiles to track their email reads, memberships purchased and events attended. The customer support is also exceptional. It never takes more than a few hours for them to get back to you, and you can always use the online chat for even faster responses.

Cons

There's a few small bugs related to events, and API can be tricky, but if you have the patience, you can make anything work.

Greenrope is the #1 self contained Marketing Machine available today

I was able to make more money, in less time with less effort because Greenrope allowed me to automate all of my business systems and processes with perfect peace and ease.

Pros

Greenrope allows me to run my complete business from stem to stern without having to purchase any other unnecessary software applications. I can run all of my events and memberships with the click of a button and ease of use.

Cons

The biggest frustration I have with Greenrope is not being feed my workaholic addiction. I am now able to work smarter and have more free time to work on my business because many of the business hours I wasted have now been automated and made my business life more simple. Greenrope completely automated my business and made it possible for me to spend more time with my family and friends. Although

Greenrope

Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

Pros

What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

This CRM suits our current needs.

Pros

It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team. The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business. The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Cons

Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them. Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

The Greenrope Team ROCKS!

VERY POSITIVE. The best part about this is the support team behind the software. I am new to GR so it is so CLUTCH having a team to reach out to when I am stuck in the mud. They have each helped me at various stages in implementing marketing funnels for my client. They are very responsive and I can always count on them to help me get things to the finish line. You guys make me look good! Thank you very much for your help and support. You guys rock!

Pros

A ton, the organization of elements, I also like how user friendly it is to jump from section to section.

Cons

Nothing, I am new to GR so alot of my problems are more about me being new to it, than anything wrong with the software....

Hi Derek! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you more with your projects!

I've been with Greenrope since 2013 and have watched them continue to grow & develop!

All in one product at a VERY good price. Also GreenRope always STRIVES to keep up with technology and offer the best to it's users. If I can't do something they always seem to come up with an update that allows for it. This software is fantastic for small companies but can also support the larger businesses.

Pros

Easy to use for the most part. There are a lot of features and tools - so it takes a while for everything to come together and understand how to use the system. But once you do everything begins to click and make sense. I would much rather learn one systems than 3 or 4.

Cons

Depending on what browser I am using things sometimes get hung up or I am I unable to edit properly. I wish the email templates were more modern and ready to use.

GreenRope is helping to modernize our company!

Everyone I've worked with at GreenRope is amazing. They've operated promptly and professionally when helping us solve our issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his leadership team have truly created a company culture that prides itself on its customer service.

Pros

GreenRope is a "more steak than sizzle" product. Once you understand the system, it becomes a powerful tool that can be used throughout every layer of an organization. Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry. The most important step in creating an effective CRM is to first understand your customers, industry, and organization. GreenRope gives you the ability to apply that understanding into your CRM to maximize your growth.

Cons

Initially, the learning curve is steep as expected with the adoption of any new software

Creating emails is easy, customer service is excellent, backend is intuitive & clear

I use GreenRope and Ontraport. GreenRope is fast and seamless, if I don't know something either the documentation or Customer Service gets me the answer. In OntraPort, it is not as intuitive so I'm always wasting time consulting their piss-poor documentation or going round and round with their customer service who think that I'm just not doing things the way OntraPort designed it versus what OntrPort is theoretically capable of doing. Can you guys buy out OntraPort and fix it or kill it? I know this is asking a lot...

Pros

The ability to help customers restart drip campaigns; the ability to easily clean up the database; the flexibility of the API; customer service doesn't have to be explained a problem three times - they come back with the helpful response the first time; the ability to easily set up a new list with forms and autoresponders is the best; the ability to check the stats on sent emails and signup history; and the ability to help people stuck in the sign-up procedure. We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb. Other software I've used act like the end user is 23 and grew up on computers, which only adds to the customer service burden.

Cons

We deal a lot with membership sites and wish GreenRope had a membership plugin to WordPress. It may have a work-around, I may just have to get with customer service to figure it out.

I use this program on a daily basis at work at a university.

Ease of use, easy to teach to other users, very consistent when working on a daily basis with software, no surprises.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and can be taught easily to new/other users. It allows us to easily manage/contact clients who are interested in our programs. It also fulfills other necessary work function: creating automated drip campaigns, creating daily reminders for phone calls, creating meeting/events.

Cons

The software can be slow at times which prevent us from doing our jobs, but this tends to only last for a couple hours. This is my only complaint. GR has performed very well for us given the amount of contacts that we have uploaded.

Great Functionality, Great Support, Not Easy to Implement

Like learning any new software, it has its moments of sheer joy when something works and frustration when it doesn't. The support team are fantastic and this makes up for the moments of frustration. There are many ways to contact the support team and the team know their stuff. There's a real sense of a commitment to developing the software and taking on board suggestions. You don't feel like a number - you feel like you are part of the GreenRope family.

Pros

This software has all the features you want a CRM to have - no missing bits - having everything integrated is fantastic.

Cons

It is difficult to use and understand. The Group set up is questionable for small businesses who don't have multiple users.