GreenRope Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.23/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

A great communication tool for small business. The opportunity to be able to reach prospects in an quickly and timely manner is beyond impressive.
We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb.
Customer Support is GreenRope's secret advantage. Staff is very responsive and effective.
HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings. HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories.
HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar.
HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app.

GreenRope users...

AWeber-logocaret

AWeber

Mailchimp Transactional Email-logocaret

Mailchimp Transactional Email

How would you rate GreenRope?

Full-featured

Pros

I love how comprehensive it is and how well it has been thought through.

Cons

I think it's lagging compared to what is coming out now. They need to look at the feature set as compared to something like High Level and ensure they are on-par.

Wonderful customer support!

It has made organizing all of our contacts so much easier. And, holding events and keeping track of attendees is also much simpler now.

Pros

GreenRope's support is almost always available to help with our questions. It hasn't always been very intuitive, but their support has made our transition into a new software so much easier. For a small business, the price is very reasonable. And, the features cover exactly what we need.

Cons

There are a few features that aren't straightforward at first; however, the customer support and training videos are extremely good at explaining the more complicated processes.

Amazing product, exceptional service from support and team!

We have utilized this product for several years and have only see the platform get better and better. We are consistently provided with professional people that can assist any inquiries and love how this provides us with a complete CRM package

Pros

Easy of use Variety with depth of use

Cons

Still tweaking some elements

Great value for a combined CRM + email campaign tool

Been using it for over 5 years and love the tool for marketing campaigns. The stats are very intuitive. The added benefit of having CRM tools makes this a one-stop shop. It's very easy to search and find relevant contacts and the ability to easily create new groups from the hot leads. The export and import is very clean and the ability to merge groups is simple.

Pros

Tracking the email campaigns and viewing the stats.

Cons

Nothing specific that is a show-stopper, but I wish it had an easy way to create full VCF contact files of each contact on a Mac. That way one can keep backup copies of all contacts. The export feature does not retain all the data in the NOTES field properly.

Awesome! Truly incredible support and product.

It replaced the horrible infusionsoft product and its terrible customer service.

Pros

I love that it offers so much power in customer service management and marketing tools. It is a one stop shop and does not require me to go to multiple vendors. Plus their customer service listens and adapts to the needs and suggestions of others. So powerful and beats the competition hands down.

Cons

The website templates a bit dated and clunky but that can be taken care of with custom coding and options. The power of all the other tools truly makes this easy to overlook.

Great customer service and near perfect for my needs.

Greenrope allows our company to quickly and accurately access all of our points of contact and vast amounts of client information.

Pros

The Customer Support and Ease of Use is exquisite. The software's functionality is accessible to any experience level.

Cons

There are quite a few functions we would like the software to have, such as the ability to be more company centric instead of contact based, that it doesn't have at present.

Great tools for tracking clients and keeping everything in order, in one spot.

Pros

Very user friendly. I use GreenRope throughout the day. It keeps me on track with tasks and follow-ups.

Cons

I wish we had more options for the dashboard. i.e. customize it so it has more of what we want to see like the funnel, etc.

Greenrope has ultimate customization capabilities, but can be difficult for the inexperienced user.

It is highly customizable and allows a multiuser functionality which is helpful for sales teams.

Pros

First of all, I am a huge fan of Greenrope's chat feature. The team is always very helpful and patient to help resolve any issues you face. Greenrope allows you to customize content beyond the limits what a typical builder offers, by requiring you to transfer the email from builder to the media library and then into the email as a template. There is in depth reporting on how successful your...

Cons

The interface is sorted in a way that makes it very hard for a first time user. You really have to know what you're doing or spend a lot of time learning. I don't recommend for beginners. There have been major bugs when you transferred the email from "builder" to "email". There were several issues with mobile responsiveness when we first started using it, and I spent a large amount of time discussing fixes with the chat support team. It ended up being a fix that I had to implement in the html, but it took a lot of hair pulling to get to a resolve.

New to GreenRope

The customer service has been impeccable

Pros

The ability to create automation and workflows

Cons

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

I think it could be so awsome but theres options at first hand that are missing.

A Whole view of how my team is working and the oportunity to have alll the information from a client on here.

Pros

Reminders, and the opportunity to take control of my tasks and see how the others are doing their owns . I thinks thats awsome

Cons

The inflexibility to create emails with cool design or have the oportunity to personalized alot of stuff

Review Greenrope

Had a few questions that were quickly and efficiently resolved by the Greenrope team. They are genuinely interested to improve the product. More features in terms of individual staff management would be useful in later releases.

Pros

It is very good with email control and email campaigns

Cons

A little unintuitive in terms of the operation. Still is a little difficult to extract detailed member management information for sales people. More geared to marketing as a CRM.

Hesitant at first, completely satisfied there after

Works very well for the archiving purposes I utilize it for.

Pros

My technology skills are a bit limited. So, I was hesitant about using Greenrope when I was introduced to it. Much to my surprise I have found that the apps that I use via the company I work with flow quite nicely and were much easier to navigate than I anticipated.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. However after I learned what applied to me and what didnt, it became much simpler.

What's not to like about this CRM system?

To reiterate what I wrote above, "It's become my total business management software. The workflow and journey feature is allowing me to better automate communications with clients, prospective clients and referral partners.

Pros

What do you like most about this software? There's, literally, no one feature that I like most; what I do love is, it's an all-in-one CRM platform. The more I use it, the more I learn what it can do for my business. For the most part GreenRope has become my total business management software. Also, the training and customer support is, by far, heads above the rest.

Cons

What do you like least about this software? I didn't start using it sooner!

Fantastic program! Lots of advantages.

Making my job easier!

Pros

Once a workflow or drip system is set up, it works wonderfully and saves so much time. The contact records are convenient and easy to access and search through. The customer service team is amazing!

Cons

It is difficult to navigate and learn. Creating an email is not as user friendly as it could be. Workflows are difficult to create and implement, and once it's working, it is not easy to delete from a user.

Many Features

What I love most about this software is that it has a lot of information stored in it and it is extremely easy to use. I love that I can customize the tiniest details to ensure I am getting all the information I need immediately. The search function is definitely my favorite because with the amount of information I am storing, especially with customers who have the same name, I am able to recognize who I am searching for without having to open every single contact. All the priority information I need it right at my fingertips and right there on the screen during search. There are a lot of features, most of which I don't use, but maybe I can find something to do with them or how to use them properly to ensure myself an easier experience.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the search function.

Cons

What I like least about this software is there are a lot of features I feel are going to waste.

it was easy to learn, features are more accessible, and the updates are always make it better.

Pros

Ease of getting into contact information, keeping track of activity with the clients and the automation is great.

Cons

That I can't make notes in a personally sent email activity widget. Also, that we can't attach documents to emails.

All the digital marketing features I need for my business in one service

Useful

Pros

Sales and marketing automation, opportunity tracking and lead scoring, email marketing features, dynamic data, and workflows.

Cons

Honestly, can't think of any cons. For what I use it for and the features I need, it's worked great for me. You need to spend a good amount of time with it to see how all the features can connect but they have video tutorials you can use or you can pay for extra onboarding.

Customer Support is GreenRope's secret advantage! Staff is very responsive and effective!

Customer Support through the live chat feature is fantastic. I always get a quick response. Everyone is friendly, patient, and helpful. I have worked most often with representative. I highly recommend her! She's my go-to when I am in a jam and need help setting up, understanding or extracting info from the system. I always come away with what I need AND having learned something about the system.

Pros

The great support I get from customer support.

Cons

As this is my first customer management software system, navigating is not always intuitive for me; and the endless options/features can be overwhelming at times.

Hello Leslie Ann! Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your kind words and feedback. So glad to hear that you are getting a lot out of both the system and our support team! We are always here to help!

Pleased with the full service capabilities of Green Rope.

All in one service for email, lists, etc.

Pros

The email templates and tracking capabilities are the features that I have used and like most. Its great to be able to quickly see who has responded and what they responded to.

Cons

List management is sometimes a challenge to handle as efficiently as I would like. Sometimes it would be great to be able to look at lists in a spreadsheet type format instead of one record at at time.

difficulty in the beginning..things got a little better

Pros

I like that you can customize the dashboard to a way that works best for our company and all of our needs.

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate around in the beginning but we slowly figured out what we needed to figure out and found that it got easier. It just took a lot of looking and maneuvering around to get to that point.

Great multi-user platform for an incredibly reasonable price.

Being able to streamline our account management by being able to setup independent groups with user specific access.

Pros

Unlimited users, quick customer support when needed, great pricing, extensive access customization features.

Cons

Toggling between groups is not as user friendly or intuitive as it could be, and setup is not as user friendly as it could be.

It's been mostly positive

Mass emails, ease of communication, maintaining contact records/relationships

Pros

It's user friendly - easy to access contacts/ send mass emails. It's fairly intuitive and we haven't run into any major problems.

Cons

It has limitations - you have to customize things to get them to be the way you want them. You can't bcc someone on an email.

We reviewed multiple CRM's prior to choosing GreenRope. Both product and service are outstanding!

Pros

The product is extremely robust. For our group, the ability to run multiple companies from the same portal is a life saver. The service has been unmatched.

Cons

As with any CRM system, there is a learning curve associated with it. Again, the service and support have done a fabulous job getting us up to speed.

Good CRM from a very helpful team

Pros

Customer support superb. Always friendly, helpful and timely. Pricing structure helpful for small to medium size business.

Cons

I wold like to see more integrations with software like Quickbooks and Kashflow and improved shopping cart usability and integration with leading providers and merchants. I believe they are working on the latter.

User, administrator for my company and it's very easy to use.

Not being forced to use Excel.

Pros

Control over your contact records. This gives you the ability to really use your data to make informed decisions for your org.

Cons

Limits on functionality of key processes. There are some things that are unable to be changed without GreenRope Developers getting involved.