GreenRope Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.22/10

Reviews by rating

A great communication tool for small business. The opportunity to be able to reach prospects in an quickly and timely manner is beyond impressive.
We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb.
Customer Support is GreenRope's secret advantage. Staff is very responsive and effective.
HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings. HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories.
HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar.
HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app.

Lew E.

Awesome! Truly incredible support and product.

It replaced the horrible infusionsoft product and its terrible customer service.

Pros

I love that it offers so much power in customer service management and marketing tools. It is a one stop shop and does not require me to go to multiple vendors. Plus their customer service listens and adapts to the needs and suggestions of others. So powerful and beats the competition hands down.

Cons

The website templates a bit dated and clunky but that can be taken care of with custom coding and options. The power of all the other tools truly makes this easy to overlook.

CB

Charles B.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

It does more than you think and it does it well

I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way. The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc. Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package. The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly. I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

Pros

I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

Cons

No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good but not great

We are able to send emails, set up campaigns

Pros

Test send usually come in quickly. You can now search in the email builder tool - which is very helpful.

Cons

The tool seems buggy, it seems like they make deploy updates while we are working and folders/files are moved or gone. I've had issues with saving. Either the email doesn't save, or the subject line doesn't change. I'm not confident when I close the window that my email will be there when I needed it.

Construction, 11-50 employees

This CRM suits our current needs.

Pros

It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team. The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business. The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Cons

Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them. Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

Sierra O.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Simple and Productive

Customer information in one place, builds, schedules and tracks emails and a daily reminder of tasks.

Pros

The easy searching capabilities and the email tracking services. I love having one place that I can easily search a customer's information or put a reminder to follow up with them.

Cons

I wish the software made it easier to export the information. Many times when I go to export information, it seems to miss pieces of information that are in the system.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Wonderful customer support!

It has made organizing all of our contacts so much easier. And, holding events and keeping track of attendees is also much simpler now.

Pros

GreenRope's support is almost always available to help with our questions. It hasn't always been very intuitive, but their support has made our transition into a new software so much easier. For a small business, the price is very reasonable. And, the features cover exactly what we need.

Cons

There are a few features that aren't straightforward at first; however, the customer support and training videos are extremely good at explaining the more complicated processes.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Great customer service and near perfect for my needs.

Greenrope allows our company to quickly and accurately access all of our points of contact and vast amounts of client information.

Pros

The Customer Support and Ease of Use is exquisite. The software's functionality is accessible to any experience level.

Cons

There are quite a few functions we would like the software to have, such as the ability to be more company centric instead of contact based, that it doesn't have at present.

Sarah R.

Mostly tedious and confusing

Pros

The adaptability to help us with e-commerce and a calendar scheduler. We had looked around for other CRM's to use but the main reason we kept this one was because it also had these futures and CRM all I one place.

Cons

Couldn't appropriately and clearly tag people and group people in a user friendly way. It was always very confusing to create groups and identify who was who.

11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Greenrope has ultimate customization capabilities, but can be difficult for the inexperienced user.

It is highly customizable and allows a multiuser functionality which is helpful for sales teams.

Pros

First of all, I am a huge fan of Greenrope's chat feature. The team is always very helpful and patient to help resolve any issues you face. Greenrope allows you to customize content beyond the limits what a typical builder offers, by requiring you to transfer the email from builder to the media library and then into the email as a template. There is in depth reporting on how successful your...

Cons

The interface is sorted in a way that makes it very hard for a first time user. You really have to know what you're doing or spend a lot of time learning. I don't recommend for beginners. There have been major bugs when you transferred the email from "builder" to "email". There were several issues with mobile responsiveness when we first started using it, and I spent a large amount of time discussing fixes with the chat support team. It ended up being a fix that I had to implement in the html, but it took a lot of hair pulling to get to a resolve.

Great multi-user platform for an incredibly reasonable price.

Being able to streamline our account management by being able to setup independent groups with user specific access.

Pros

Unlimited users, quick customer support when needed, great pricing, extensive access customization features.

Cons

Toggling between groups is not as user friendly or intuitive as it could be, and setup is not as user friendly as it could be.

GM

Garry M.

Finally a CRM that your sales team will love!

GreenRope is a breath of fresh air, brings sales enablement into the CRM space. Having used virtually every CRM out there, either in a corporate environment or for my own sales teams, GreenRope delivers where others fail. Platforms like SalesForce are great but in my experience, you end up dedicating hours, weeks, months and years to further develop the CRM to suit your business. More often than not engaging outside consultants or employing an in-house team to achieve results. Unfortunately, by that time your investment has reached a point of no return!

Pros

GreenRope just works the way you do...sure there is customization to be done, but the excellent support and online tutorials make it so easy. Forget sales enablement and email platform add-ons to supplement your CRM, it is all built in with GreenRope. Not only is it the best CRM I have worked with it is definitely the most cost effective. Pricing is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of user seats. I feel that GreenRope is totally aligned with my business, as I grow my customer base and increase my sales revenue, then my cost to manage that larger contact base increases accordingly.

Cons

When implementing any new system there is always a learning curve. But the GreenRope implementation support is first class and has you up and running in no time.

BM

Bonnie M.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Greenrope

Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

Pros

What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

dp

derek p.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

The Greenrope Team ROCKS!

VERY POSITIVE. The best part about this is the support team behind the software. I am new to GR so it is so CLUTCH having a team to reach out to when I am stuck in the mud. They have each helped me at various stages in implementing marketing funnels for my client. They are very responsive and I can always count on them to help me get things to the finish line. You guys make me look good! Thank you very much for your help and support. You guys rock!

Pros

A ton, the organization of elements, I also like how user friendly it is to jump from section to section.

Cons

Nothing, I am new to GR so alot of my problems are more about me being new to it, than anything wrong with the software....

Hi Derek! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you more with your projects!

AC

Amanda C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Helps manage my sales leads, send out automated emails, and track opportunities based of phases.

The ability to track new leads , schedule followups and send automated emails based on opportunity phases.

Pros

The mobility with it being cloud based and that it has an app. I also really like the automation of emails based on campaigns that our team has created. Whenever emails have been read and links within the emails have been clicked, Greenrope will automatically assign a followup on my calendar.

Cons

I feel that the mobile app isn't as user friendly as the browser when it comes to searching. I also don't like that you need to click save when you're moving from tab to tab on a clients file. I find that I lose a lot of info especially when creating a new client because I am documenting on multiple tabs, so when you close and save it is only saving on the tab you were last using.

RM

Ruben M.

My experience with GreenRope is mixed. I like it and it gets the job done but sometimes it kills me

Pros

It has sooooo many features its just crazy what you can do with it. The possibilities are really countless. I haven't even been able to use GreenRope to half of his capability I'm sure. Definitely gets the job done.

Cons

It is hard to understand sometimes. Things that should be simple like email templates are actually not that simple at all to delete and change. Seems like some things are really easy to do, but others are so complicated and make no sense sometimes.

HR

Holly R.

Construction, 11-50 employees

We switched from SalesForce to Greenrope and it was a very easy process

Ease of text and email make tracking a breeze

Pros

Ease of adding/removing contacts within groups really makes it quick and painless to move a lead to client. Being able to send a text to a client with a project update notes saves alot of time.

Cons

I wish I could use the SMS feature on more than one contact number with one click within the record. Currently there is room for one mobile number only.

MD

Morgan D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

High-quality, affordable and all-inclusive CRM service

With GreenRope we are able to have a platform that has everything all in one spot so that our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently.

Pros

I like that this software includes everything you need in a CRM all in one place. It allows you to seamlessly manage your marketing, social media, sales, and client projects all from GreenRope. Additionally, the interface is very user friendly with question marks next to every section that will give you further information of how to complete a task if you are lost. They also provide you with training and certifications to further familiarize yourself with the platform.

Cons

There are no downsides in GreenRope that our business has experienced. Any issues and questions we have had with the service have been solved through their wiki page, question mark buttons, and the training.

Hi Morgan! Thank you for your amazing and glowing review! We are flattered! We are so happy you are part of the GreenRope platform, and using it to the max! We are excited to watch your business grow! We are always here to help.

MM

Mark M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

I utilize Greenrope as my CRM and manage thousands of contacts.

easily blast large groups

Pros

Being able to send email blasts to large groups and be able to see who opened, read, and clicked on the emails is critical to my follow up process. It is extremely helpful to know the people who are interested.

Cons

Not being able to identify people who have read emails without having to go into each individual group.

DF

Diane F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

we use this many times daily for email broadcasts and rely on it very much

Pros

ability to have many different type of email groups, ability to track and export bounces, ability to filter when broadcasts were sent; ability to clean lists as needed quickly and easily

Cons

some bugs once in awhile, but customer svc has helped us figure them out; import contacts page freezes quite a bit or takes long to load

SB

Sarah B.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

Affordable Platform with Fabulous Customer Service

We have been Greenrope customers for about 5 years, and I really love the affordability of this platform. It provides us with everything we need to run our email marketing and client management campaigns, and customer service is really great.

Pros

Affordable, lots of features, great customer service

Cons

The interface is a bit dated, and I wish the survey function had better reporting capabilities.

DM

Daniel M.

201-500 employees

Its Okay

Pros

organization. it helps me keep organized.

Cons

look up contact features never work right. while looking up a contact it will say not on file. then i enter it in as a new contact and try to save and it tells me it is already a saved contact.

RS

Richard S.

Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees

Review Greenrope

Had a few questions that were quickly and efficiently resolved by the Greenrope team. They are genuinely interested to improve the product. More features in terms of individual staff management would be useful in later releases.

Pros

It is very good with email control and email campaigns

Cons

A little unintuitive in terms of the operation. Still is a little difficult to extract detailed member management information for sales people. More geared to marketing as a CRM.

BP

Brian P.

Publishing, self-employed

What's not to like about this CRM system?

To reiterate what I wrote above, "It's become my total business management software. The workflow and journey feature is allowing me to better automate communications with clients, prospective clients and referral partners.

Pros

What do you like most about this software? There's, literally, no one feature that I like most; what I do love is, it's an all-in-one CRM platform. The more I use it, the more I learn what it can do for my business. For the most part GreenRope has become my total business management software. Also, the training and customer support is, by far, heads above the rest.

Cons

What do you like least about this software? I didn't start using it sooner!

JK

Jeff K.

it was easy to learn, features are more accessible, and the updates are always make it better.

Pros

Ease of getting into contact information, keeping track of activity with the clients and the automation is great.

Cons

That I can't make notes in a personally sent email activity widget. Also, that we can't attach documents to emails.

CN

CarL N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Pleased with the full service capabilities of Green Rope.

All in one service for email, lists, etc.

Pros

The email templates and tracking capabilities are the features that I have used and like most. Its great to be able to quickly see who has responded and what they responded to.

Cons

List management is sometimes a challenge to handle as efficiently as I would like. Sometimes it would be great to be able to look at lists in a spreadsheet type format instead of one record at at time.