Reputation Logo

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Reputation Reviews

Suggested alternatives

birdeye
nicejob
reviewinc

So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews.
It's hard to manage your reputation score with incomplete data coming from its platform. When problems were found the Reputations team were unable to fix the issues.
Accuracy in numbers is frustrating. The delay from the websites to the platform sometimes makes it very hard.
We have found very little about the software that we dislike.

Dan F.

Social Media Manager

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy and Convenient

Transcript

Dan F.: I'm Dan, I'm a Social Media Manager in the automotive industry, and I give Reputation.com a five...

NH

Nicole H.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reputation is a great place to see all your listings together

Pros

Reputation has been a great source of information for one of our biggest clients. With over 1000 locations nationwide, we need to see how they're doing without having to look individually. We can do that with Reputation and it's awesome. I'm going to be making reports soon now that our information is uploaded, and have them scheduled to send out based on the information I choose which will make keeping up on it all so much easier. Plus our account manager and the other team members at Reputation that help us are so quick to respond to our questions and jump on a call same day if needed.

Cons

For the most part, Reputation is really great. I think I'm a little biased having managed CRM software in the past, but it would be really helpful if we were able to upload information ourselves. Like I said, our account manager is really great but with 1000+ locations, it would be great to be able to upload as needed, change individual locations, etc.

AJ

Adam J.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Review - Car Toys

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it...

Pros

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

AN

Annie N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reputation Review

Pros

I like how simple it is to use. It's very easy to maneuver through as well as train people on how to use it since I have to train staff almost every week. The price of this software is extremely reasonable compared to many other companies out there.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't always work. That's kind of a big issue for our company. One of the key functions don't always work and we don't get alerted that it isn't working so we have to find out ourselves after months of using and paying for the service.

KT

Kevin T.

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Pros

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Cons

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

MW

Mitchell W.

Simple works

I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

Pros

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

Cons

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

JM

Jenn M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Integration is Key

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

Pros

We love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company

Cons

I wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.

KK

Kasey K.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Great for our organization

We are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.

Pros

I love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.

Cons

A few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great Business Tool

Pros

The reputation management part of Reputation is an amazing tool for businesses. It gathers a company's reviews from many different review sites and gives you a score. With this score comes tips on how to improve. This product is great for businesses that want to improve or start their online reputation, as well as established businesses wanting to maintain and manage their reputation.

Cons

I wish it was a little bit easier to change what sites are pushed for reviews.

A do-it-all website

Rep.com has helped us consolidate our customer sentiment of our entire portfolio all in one place.

Pros

Rep.com offers intuitive reports that lets our company track performance of all our portfolios. This is just one of the many features rep.com offers

Cons

reports are a bit clunky at times and could use some more abilities for customization. (I may just be being picky with this.)

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Rep.com as a Healthcare tool

Excellent service, solid platform, a great control panel for managing info across the web

Pros

Navigating through data on Rep.com's platform is fluid and intuitive

Cons

Reporting section could be a little clearer

JB

Jonathan B.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Very good platform

With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address. We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

Pros

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Cons

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient. For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem. However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations. To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

SS

Shannon S.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Happy with our decision

Pleased

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and cover a range of items that we needed.

Cons

The platform often has glitches. However, the support team is quick.

EB

Erik B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Long time user

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Pros

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Cons

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Easy, Responsive and Effective

Every time we reach out for support, the team at reputation.com is super responsive and they are clearly always working to improve the tool and keep up with the ever changing online world.

Pros

This has proven to be a great tool for managing all our reviews across a range of sites and keeps us responding in a timely way. It also let's us schedule and review all our social posts, evaluate performance and keep on top of what works best.

Cons

No negatives to report, we've found it easy to implement and grow with.

Fantastic! We're so happy to hear you're loving the platform and the service your reps are providing. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager

JW

Jordan W.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reputation has supercharged our business

Pros

Reputation has given us the insight to enable our teams to identify pain-points, areas of inefficiency or poor service and remedy them - both improving our customer experiences on-site, but also online. It's been invaluable when managing a vast amount of sites and their listings online, all in one easy-to-use dashboard.

Cons

We've come across a couple of things that haven't worked, but the teams have been quick to fix anything flagged.

MP

Melissa P.

Reputation

Wonderful tool to allow ease with success.

Pros

The features that are most impactful, is having the ease and ability to be able to text are customer with survey and review links.

Cons

There is really nothing, I don't like about reputation management.

MC

Melissa C.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy to Use with First Class Support

Reputation.com allows us to manage most of our customer and employee facing review sites in one place. The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Pros

I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.

Cons

The newer functionality is buggy, but we are beta testing some products.

EW

Erik W.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy way to manage simple social media outreach.

Easy way to manage social media outreach and reviews but the templates to create postings need to be updated or just provided. E.g. "Don't forget to pay rent" message with a good picture. Click, click, post would be much better than coming up with a multitude of postings for the month.

Pros

I like that you can post/publish one post to multiple platforms all at once. It's also helpful to schedule your postings so that you can knock them out all at once and not have to come back everyday. The templates for responding to reviews are very helpful as well; especially for negative reviews since it tempers the temper that you may have when responding back haha.

Cons

The recommended articles that they have keep getting worse and worse. They are not applicable to almost any property that wants to avoid cliche or click-baity Buzz Feed-esque articles.

AL

Alyssa L.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Solid reputation management platform with some limitations.

Pros

Reputation does what I need it to do in the property management industry. Responding to reviews is so quick and easy. I like that all reviews come into one dashboard, and the prefilled responses make it so quick. There are so many options for reports and you can even make custom ones if you can't find what you're looking for.

Cons

I wish some things on the back end were easier to set up. Not everything is self-explanatory and some things support has to fix for me. I do wish it was easier to send review requests to customers - that's something Reputation is lacking. It would be hugely helpful if they had a passive/automatic way to requesting reviews. Overall it's a solid reputation management platform.

KR

Katie R.

Great long term solution

This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

Pros

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

Cons

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

MT

Marilyn T.

So many problems

Lack of follow up, too many people in the mix (support) so that items are not actually completed or they say they are complete but they are not. ****Constant**** technical problems on their end.

Pros

There is nothing about their software that I like or feel is useful.

Cons

Photos disappear from profiles, changes do not occur across all platforms, incorrect info populates and their system won't save the profile, have to get them to push the updates through.

NR

Nicole R.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Great Reputation Management Software

We are very satisfied with the platform. As I said previously, we are able accomplish more on one platform and significantly improved our online reputation. We really like the dashboard as well.

Pros

We were able to go from three software providers to one for a fraction of the cost. We also increased our google rating from 1.5 starts to 4.4 stars!

Cons

The social media analytics. Our previous provider had better features.

Fantastic! We're thrilled you're so happy with the platform and that star rating improvement is amazing. We're here if you ever need anything. -Erin, Community Manager

SF

Stephanie F.

Rep.com

Pros

I like the user friendly interface and that you can drill down on anything.

Cons

I do not like that on the home page, the property can only see their performance and not their performance compared to the rest of the portfolio. The report data does not download in a usable format. There is no ability to edit a review response once it is live.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Pleasantly Surprised

I was skeptical for a long time. As soon as I started with the program I was pleasantly surprised. We saw instant gratification. Have recommended to other industries as well.

Pros

How effective it really is at getting reviews. Ease of use for responses. Responsiveness of staff.

Cons

Yelp decided to stop doing business with them but we don't like Yelp anyway.

EM

Erin M.

User Friendly Platform with Great Product Variety

Pros

Easy to use for our employees who have a varying background in technology. A great variety of products that can be packaged to meet our different needs for each community.

Cons

Disconnections can occur regularly and we have had several POCs since we started on the software.