Reputation Logo

Reputation

Reputation management solution for multi-location businesses

Reputation Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.34/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews.
The dashboard is very intuitive and reporting is customizable. Our account manager is super responsive and always pleasant.
I like that we are able to have insight into multiple review sites into one place. Macros are easy to use and reporting is customizable and super helpful.
It's hard to manage your reputation score with incomplete data coming from its platform. When problems were found the Reputations team were unable to fix the issues.
Accuracy in numbers is frustrating. The delay from the websites to the platform sometimes makes it very hard.
We have found very little about the software that we dislike.

Dan F.

Chief Growth Officer

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy and Convenient

Transcript

Dan F.: I'm Dan, I'm a Social Media Manager in the automotive industry, and I give Reputation.com a five...

NH

Nicole H.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reputation is a great place to see all your listings together

Pros

Reputation has been a great source of information for one of our biggest clients. With over 1000 locations nationwide, we need to see how they're doing without having to look individually. We can do that with Reputation and it's awesome. I'm going to be making reports soon now that our information is uploaded, and have them scheduled to send out based on the information I choose which will make keeping up on it all so much easier. Plus our account manager and the other team members at Reputation that help us are so quick to respond to our questions and jump on a call same day if needed.

Cons

For the most part, Reputation is really great. I think I'm a little biased having managed CRM software in the past, but it would be really helpful if we were able to upload information ourselves. Like I said, our account manager is really great but with 1000+ locations, it would be great to be able to upload as needed, change individual locations, etc.

AJ

Adam J.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Review - Car Toys

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not. Another big plus it...

Pros

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

Cons

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Terrible service

Entired experience was horrible. My rep changed 4 times in first 6 mos, no one else there took care of the problems I had or even told me there was a process change. We did things the way our first rep showed us.

Pros

Right after i signed and paid for a year, they changed the program and Yelp was no longer a part of it. I still stayed, but then halfway through the year, they changed the process for me to upload data, and for 7 months none of my emails went out. No one told me, nor did they refund any of my money, so when my contract expired I quit. I would never use this company again!

Cons

Service was terrible, no one is very helpful. HOrrible.

We're sorry to hear this was your experience an would like to discuss with you, if you're open. Please email me at egraff@reputation.com. Please know that your experience is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

KT

Kevin T.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Pros

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Cons

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

MW

Mitchell W.

Simple works

I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

Pros

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

Cons

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

RU

Randy U.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Social Suite and Easy to use

I use it to boost properties rep scores and having rep x give me the details on how to do just that.

Pros

The product is made keeping up with social media, generating the content, and scheduling posts simple for all the onsite teams and me I train.

Cons

Sometimes the program can be cumbersome because it has so much functionality but that is also a good thing/

JM

Jenn M.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Integration is Key

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

Pros

We love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company

Cons

I wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.

KK

Kasey K.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Great for our organization

We are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.

Pros

I love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.

Cons

A few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.

TM

Tanya M.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reputation is a Game Changer!

I love Reputation! It has simplified my life and saves me a lot of time. They keep evolving and it's amazing.

Pros

I love the ease of seeing reviews from all platforms in one place!

Cons

Getting the initial set up correct can be a little daunting.

HB

Houston B.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Great Way to Manage Customer Experience

Pros

Tons of data with easy ways of displaying useful info

Cons

Social platform is weaker than competition

JB

Jonathan B.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Very good platform

With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address. We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

Pros

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

Cons

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient. For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem. However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations. To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

SS

Shannon S.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Happy with our decision

Pleased

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and cover a range of items that we needed.

Cons

The platform often has glitches. However, the support team is quick.

EB

Erik B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Long time user

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Pros

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

Cons

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

CC

Christelle C.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Effective tool to manage online reputation

This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Pros

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

Cons

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

BW

Barrie W.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

Pros

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Cons

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

TH

Tamara H.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

review

Aside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!

Pros

An all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.

Cons

The social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.

BB

Braxton B.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reputation

Pros

Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.

Cons

There have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.

KR

Katie R.

Great long term solution

This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

Pros

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

Cons

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

AB

Anita B.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great When It Works

For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Pros

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

Cons

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great for your reputation

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Pros

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

Cons

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

LY

Lola Y.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Camp Review

We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

Cons

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.

CB

Colleen B.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Reputation.com Helps So Much

Pros

I like reputation.com because it let's me see where my customer's mindset is before they get their official survey and it lets me head off any issues they may have had at our dealership.

Cons

Customers confuse sales and service surveys and I wish it was more clear to the customer.

PS

Peter S.

Great Vendor

We have used them over 2 years and depend on their analysis to help us become a better company.

Pros

It is important for any company to be on top of their reviews and teh many other things that Reputation does for us.

Cons

Not reall y anything to be honest. it is easy to use and a very forward application,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate the high star rating!

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Only Unified System

Pros

This software allows you the birdeye view of the entire customer experience. From Reviews to Reputation Score, it gives you actionable insights.

Cons

Nothing at this time, it truly delivers on all angles.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

A do-it-all website

Rep.com has helped us consolidate our customer sentiment of our entire portfolio all in one place.

Pros

Rep.com offers intuitive reports that lets our company track performance of all our portfolios. This is just one of the many features rep.com offers

Cons

reports are a bit clunky at times and could use some more abilities for customization. (I may just be being picky with this.)