Uberflip Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.47/10

Reviews by rating

One of the things I was most impressed with was the built in capabilities for uberflip. I love the way you can manage SEO and marketing in the panel.
Ease of use and consistent look and feel make it incredibly user friendly. I do also love the new improvement in the ability to customize CTAs' look and feel.
One of its other great features is its integrations, many of which are free. We've integrated UberFlip with Marketo and it's great to see ROI from our content.
Does not work well with others, does not play well with plugins, salesforce, etc. I have a hard time doing anything or searching with uberflip. Just stuck in a contract for now.
My biggest complaint is that the hub is hosted on a subdomain, which does negatively impact our SEO.

Felicia T.

Editorial Director

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Uberflip offers Easy-to-Read Online Publications

Transcript

Felicia T.: My name is Felicia. I work as an editorial director in Health and Wellness Media, and I give...

Chloe W.

1,001-5,000 employees

Uberflip is the perfect partner for your content journey.

By using Uberflip's hub for our business, we have experienced the benefits of having a comprehensive and wholly customisable content platform for our customers at our disposal; deep and meaningful metrics across different types of engagements; and an impressive AI foundation that makes every customer feel unique and valued. We have now succeeded in implementing a detailed, customised content journey for our users that far exceeds anything we have ever offered before, beautifully blended with our Drupal website and Pardot marketing automation platform, that gives us more scope and bigger data than we have ever had previously.

Pros

Uberflip has surprised me in being both a versatile and engaging platform for our business and our customers, and a friendly and knowledgeable community who are quick to help at every stage of the implementation process.

Cons

I would like the image upload manager to be more powerful and customisable, but otherwise, the platform is perfect for our needs.

Kiel J.

Events Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Uberflip is a great piece of our content marketing puzzle.

Pros

Uberflip is easy to use and constantly provides new updates to improve the user experience. They integrate easily with many of the best digital marketing tools available and provide a perfect platform for our content marketing program.

Cons

The biggest obstacle was moving our blog from a subfolder to a subdomain. So far we have not experienced any noticeable negative effects from the change.

Don C.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Stay away!! - they will rip you off

Their sales team was nice - we asked a lot of questions and saw the potential - they promised we would be up and running in a few weeks and it would fully integrate with Salesforce pardot. after 6 months and a ton of time by my team we still had zero value and it would not work. They themselves admitted they didn't work well with pardot and they could not figure it out. We cancelled - they expected us to continue to pay for a service they could not deliver on. Their accounting department continued to push mine to pay and when asked to have their senior leadership contact me - they sent our bill to a collection agency rather to solve a poor service issue. They clearly care more about cash flow than quality or service

Pros

Make big promises during demos - I'm sure their over promising wins them first time clients

Cons

over promise - fail to deliver - bill you anyway and wont communicate to solve the conflict - rip off artists

Jennifer C.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

We use Uberflip to host 2 hubs - one for customer facing content and the other for internal material

Pros

I like how streamlined it makes managing content - we only have to update one file, instead of tracking down every place a document is used. It also helps us deliver more relevant content to customers and prospects in order to amplify their buying journey.

Chloe R.

11-50 employees

An excellent content experience platform that enables marketers to do their jobs better and faster.

Decreased development costs, ease of use, faster implementation, great user experience, responsive support team.

Pros

The greatest benefit of Uberflip to my team is being able to quickly and easily make our content experiences come to life and look great. We said goodbye to costly dev changes and time-consuming publishing and hello to a simple process that makes running content marketing campaigns a breeze.

Michael A.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Fantastic medium to send presentations and content to clients

Easy way to get huge files to clients and track their engagement

Pros

The ease of use, the user experience and the end result are all fantastic. We are constantly getting great feedback from clients when sending an uberflip hub

Cons

Reordering the content can be a bit clunky. The search feature could be better. I haven't figured out how to upload my own logo

Kristen M.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Easy to deploy, use and scale

Easily publishing content to the website

Pros

Uberflip allows marketers to publish to websites easily, quickly and to scale content in ways that normally require hours of coding and work.

Cons

I wish I could make my hub look different than other hubs and customize it independently. Right now we're limited to one particular layout that all hubs have and I'd love for that to be able to be edited.

Justina L.

51-200 employees

Great For Content Storage and Sharability

This software enables us to store and display our content assets with ease and within a neat manner. We are also able to put CTAs to new/important items within the platform which helps to broaden its audience.

Pros

The ease of use, organization of content, and flexibility of appearance are all my favorite aspects of Uberflip. I am also able to add in CTAs within the content overview screen and on each piece of content.

Cons

I'm not a fan of having to store our content on a sub-domain despite the ability to make the sub-domain look identical to our main domain. The CTA functionality can also be a bit wonky at times, causing me to has to change them via code and not within the CTA set up screen.

Felicia T.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Uberflip offers Easy-to-Read Online Publications

We chose Uberflip to offer a digital magazine solution that is functional and showcases the text, imagery and links that we put into the production of the print issue. Uberflip allows us to share these magazine issues so that they have longevity beyond the print date.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the functionality of Uberflip from both the back end production as well as the front end user experience. The easy-to-read and flip books hosted on Uberflip can be sent, shared, and read in a variety of formats.

Cons

The ability to archive or search or group together different issues of a magazine could be more elegant. We have individual links for each publication rather than a grouping of issues.

Shruti R.

51-200 employees

Its a great platform for organizing content streams, analyze metrics, and overall a great UX.

Easy to use and being able to have content in one place

Pros

Customizable, Great User Experience, Metrics and ROI, CTA functionality and amazing control over streams.

Cons

Since there are many streams for the same content, it would be great to know which content fairs better from which stream

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Uberflip is Great So Far!

Using uberflip we can better organize our "learn" content. We also have the ability to choose the content different target markets see. There's a lot of ways to be creative while specifically targeting different groups of potential clients. I'm sure I'll learn a lot more things I can do with uberflip as we continue implementing it.

Pros

I like that you can build streams and add content to specific streams. The menu build out options are really helpful as well. I'm currently working with other marketing software vendors who can be difficult to get a hold of or an answer out of. The uberflip customer support is there for me all the time. Scheduling a call with them is so easy through Calendarly. They've even helped me with coding on the back-end without charging us extra. We are starting to launch it now and look forward to adding sales streams to see how we can tailor content to our target market even better!

Cons

Uberflip is very easy to design without code (for the most part), however because most of it is without code, the design options can be limited. For instance, CTAs can have images, but you can't choose the transparency or move the text/button on the CTA to whatever spot you want. In addition, non-marketing streams can only have content uploaded in the same format (pdf, youtube, etc.). I had to enter all of our videos via embedding because we host our videos on a platform that isn't an integration. I've also had issues with the Smart Filters working correctly, but the uberflip team said they are on it! Overall, I would still highly recommend uberflip.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Uberflip provides a visually appealing content experience and allows us to be self-sufficient.

Uberflip makes posting new content to our site very easy. It is also very simple to add forms to the content which saves us a lot of coding work. We were able to increase our content and blog engagement significantly. It also provides mobile responsive design out of the box, which we didn't have before.

Pros

Uberflip allows our team to be self-sufficient in posting content and blogs to our corporate website. The interface is visually appealing and the modular setup of the system allows us to easily scale content as needed. We like that it requires very little coding to add content to the website and has built-in integrations with many of the tools we already use.

Cons

The software is a bit heavy and can be buggy. Load times on the pages can be long and can sometimes feel clunky. We also found the analytics to be less than stellar but can be supplemented with information from Google Analytics and Marketo.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Uberflip has made content sharing easy and attractive!

We have saved oodles of time in our small organization with Uberflip. We also have more options for sharing, posting and embedding content in multiple locations. Great tool!

Pros

It is so much easier to manage and share content than using standalone pages on our website. It takes a matter of minutes to add new content, make it SEO friendly, and post it in all the right places.

Cons

There are certain limitations with the site engager (website pop-ups), that don't allow as much customization. However, they are constantly adding new features that address some of these limitations.

CF

Chasity F.

Online Media, self-employed

Great Marketing Platform!

My experience with Uberflip has been nothing but wonderful. It really has made my way of doing business much easier for me.

Pros

There is a lot I like about this software. I like being able to personalize my buyers experience, accelerate my income and understanding which content of mine is working. What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. They also have really good customer service.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. It does everything it is supposed to do and it does it very well.

SB

Stephen B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great tool for engaging prospects and showcasing marketing materials

A powerful tool to help provide great content experiences for end users while showcasing your brand.

Pros

I really like Uberflip. The ability to create custom landing pages for prospects and populating it with materials from our entire content library has simplified the way we reach out to potential clients. Furthermore, customer support has been fantastic, giving us plenty of help in customising our main Uberflip hub to match our look and feel.

Cons

On the backend, the UI is a little dated and finding the exact options you're looking for can be difficult. I feel there's a problem with verbiage that could easily be solved to point users in the right direction.

HW

Hollie W.

uberflip is a good platform, usually easy to use, but with a few drawbacks

Pros

the platform is easy to use, it's easy to categorize blog categories and built out additional sections. the ability to manually alter the SEO qualifications of the blog, like title and meta description is also nice. the reporting platform is easy to use, though has some drawbacks.

Cons

there is a consistent issue with blog formatting, and not showing what appears in the text boxes. the reporting system is easy to use but does not go into enough detail. the biggest drawback is the automatically created urls, which add numbers before the page titles, weakening the SEO

SD

Shaun D.

Best Platform to Connect Content to Leads

Allows my leads to see content and click it based on titles and pictures.

Pros

I adore this software! We use it to connect our prospects to content from our library and archives and it delivers it quick and easily. Integrates with Gmail and has the ability to attach multiple views (tabs or text). Support is great, whenever there is an issue the team works very hard and diligently to get it fixed.

Cons

It's confusing to navigate for first-time users and can be really slow to grab the content in the library and change views (from large-medium tabs)

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use - quick to implement

Pros

Uberflip simplifies the ABM process my making it simple and quick to set up personalized marketing all in one place. They have multiple integrations with companies like Bombora that also allow teams to fully leverage its features. Plus, if you ever have any questions, your dedicated customer success coach is always there to help both tactically and strategically.

Cons

There are some limitations with permissions that make rollout at scale difficult while maintaining control needed for consistency.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

A wonderful, customizable CMS, great for enterprise sales

Pros

* Customizable streams are easy to make for topics and customers * Flexible format allows us to customize * Great customer support

Cons

* Automation tools could be easier to manage and sort through * Tags could also be easier to manage, especially to dedupe

Great for content curation

Overall, Uberflip is a great tool to help you curate resources, content and present it to your potential customers.

Pros

Some of the benefits for me; Uberflip lets us to provide personalized content for better support to our leads. It's a great experience to generate potential customers and easily put them into our pipeline.  It excels in uniting marketing and sales, by bringing the gap between the depts and putting great content before our leads eyes.

Cons

The backend aspect are confusing. Integrating it with your site is virtually impossible. I really wish for a more advanced reporting. This and some other aspects also make it a bit difficult to teach newbies how to work with and takes time to get used to.

AC

Andrew C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Really love the platform, has some buggy elements, and wish the editor was better.

Moved out blog over to here from wordpress because it looks some much better and is easier to use on the front end.

Pros

-Love the shareability -Looks amazing -Great place for our team and sales mobilization. -Ubeflip for outlook

Cons

-Blog editor. -Uberflip for outlook is a bit buggy. -Sometimes the layout can be a bit off when pulling blogs from our WP RSS feed.

TP

Tyler P.

Easy and customizable

Pros

With Uberflip I love that I can easily edit the content, there are engaging features, and the clean display overall works perfectly with our brand look

Cons

My biggest I wish it connected with our Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I also wish I didn't have to jump all the way back to the main menu to switch between content streams.

Andrew H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Decent for content but nothing you can't build yourself

Pros

Analytics are useful and granular (although you could probably get the same analytics with a little elbow grease in Google Analytics). Easy enough to implement and assuming you make sure the titles don't get cut off, the resources page is mostly easy on the eys.

Cons

Not the most mobile-friendly/optimized of software. PDFs are not great for usage on desktop either depending on form factor. Interface is the same across all orgs that use Uberflip on their sites, reducing differentiation.

BM

BRUCE M.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Easy to pick & attach to emails

Much better quality of email

Pros

Options to add videos to emails by searching by type, services or any other category that is relevant to our industry

Cons

The delay of 20 - 30 seconds when selecting attachments means that it is easy to forget your train of thought of exactly what the objective is

SN

Stephanie N.

They keep asking me to log in to Uberflip chrome extension everytime I sign into Gmail.

Pros

Great imagery and inserts in my email. It is a great visual tool to quickly link things for my prospects.

Cons

So hard to search things and input them into the email. The software lags. Sometimes when I change the tile size, it lags and takes me forever to draft emails.