EventMobi Logo

Suggested alternatives

cvent-event-management
bizzabo
accelevents

I like how easy it was to communicate with everyone at the event, before , during and even after. It was super user friendly and appreciated by everyone.
Eventmobi is very user friendly - from start to finish it's intuitive and easy to use - making changes is also easy - everything is fast and customizable - it's terrific.
I love that you can make changes instantly - whether on your own, or with assistance from customer support. The follow up is always excellence, whenever I have had questions.
We had issues with some participants receiving notifications if they were in areas with poor cell reception. Sometimes people with poor tech skills struggle with the app.
Some people get confused when trying to load the web page to their home screen or download it from the app store, but that can also be attributable on some level to user error.

Used other for 2+ years

Great meeting app and the best customer service

Pros

We've been using EventMobi for our past 6 meetings and we love it. It's very easy to add your meeting info (schedule, speakers, attendees) and there is a lot of customization as well. You can select the color theme, change the widgets on the home screen, set up polls, and many other things. They also follow up after your event with a detailed analytics report on app usage. Their support is excellent if you need any assistance. I've always been able to get someone via their chat box when you're setting up the app. This is an awesome product and I can't see us moving to another platform anytime soon.

Cons

I have no complaints about this product. It satisfies all of our needs.

Thank you for your review and your business!

DM

Decker M.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

App made our conference communications easy!

EventMobi offers solutions for communicating conference information. They have many features that has made our conference run more smoothly and has reduced administrative time.

Pros

*We were able to go paperless - no more bulky printed conference guides. We are able to provide attendees with a schedule, speaker listings, vendors, maps, and more. *The EventMobi template app has enough options that we can customize it to our needs, but is specific for conferences so we are not drowning in options. *The app notification systems is a lifesaver for sending instant announcements...

Cons

*It does rely on users downloading the app and having access to wifi or wireless data. Some conference centers have poor cell reception. We had issues with some participants receiving notifications if they were in areas with poor cell reception. *Sometimes people with poor tech skills struggle with the app. They have a hard time seeing how the data is interconnected. They want to see an easy "at a glance" schedule, rather than one with all the details (rooms, speakers, etc). *Our event is for teens, and not all teens have smartphones - it does require the use of a smartphone to work.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

EventMobi Review

I mostly enjoyed it. A problem popped up and I wish it was solved sooner but it got done.

Pros

It was pretty user friendly, you didn't have to do a lot of the set up work.

Cons

I wish I had a little more autonomy. I would like to customize more of the app.

Thanks for your review; glad you had an overall good experience. EventMobi has a lot of customization options and I am sorry you may not have found what you were looking for. If you can, feel free to reach out to me, so I can understand better what you were trying to achieve and so we may get this on our roadmap. Thanks, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

MF

Marlene F.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Feedback

Eventmobi enabled my association to conduct virtual conferences during the pandemic with minimal training (in terms of entering info. onto the platform). However, we had issues with our workshops during our recent 2 day conference (Legal Section Annual Meeting Oct 6&7). The incorrect links were inputted onto the virtual platform; this confused the attendees & speakers. This was taken care of but...

Pros

the ease of use for every function & the fact that as an Admin I can updated it frequently.

Cons

we had issues with the formatting in biographies; I was advised to use "copy as plain text" but sometimes the formatting was still off. If this feature could be fixed (for example, regardless of the font copied it should automatically copy to a specific font to ensure every Bio has the same font size.) that would eliminate the need to re-format at the users end.

PP

Pam P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

EventMobi is a helpful and beneficial alternative to paper media and communication at conferences

The benefits of using EventMobi have been greatly realized at our events as it has cut down on printing costs and time associated with printing, etc. Attendees appreciate having all conference information at their fingertips and prefer to not have to deal with numerous pieces of paper and documents related to the program and gamification.

Pros

EventMobi allows a lot of diversity with design and capabilities within the software in order to provide a unique mobile app where I am able to provide only the information necessary for my conferences. I like having the ability to use Live Polls, to communicate directly with attendees throughout the conference and to update details during the event to provide the most up-to-date information at all times.

Cons

There is not one specific location to access all of the live polls. In order to access the live polls, attendees must go to each specific presentation which makes things a bit more difficult if attendees are not following along in their app continuously throughout each day.

TD

Tanya D.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

EventMobi is the only event app I'll use!

Our clients have come to rely on EventMobi for keeping up-to-date with our event logistics and presentations. And, funny story... a colleague of mine was often complaining that our app needed to be 'improved' - that apps he used at other conferences were 'better'. But he couldn't give me anything objective to work with - his opinions were totally subjective so what could I do? Anyway, turns out the one event that he was always raving about their app switched to EventMobi! :D He still can't give me any objective feedback, but, at least now he realizes that EventMobi IS awesome and all that we need!

Pros

Eventmobi is very user friendly - from start to finish it's intuitive and easy to use - making changes is also easy - everything is fast and customizable - it's terrific!

Cons

Although I don't have a basis for comparison, this was the first event app I ever tried, I can't imagine it being improved upon and have no 'con' at all to mention!

Tanya, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Looking forward to many successful events with you:)

ND

Nicola D.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

EventMobi, simple platform with all required functionalities

Already used extensively for the last 3 year for our international conference: 3 year ago virtual event, last year and this year hybrid event. We will use this software also next year.Very simple and intuitive design, easy to use and easy to manage.

Pros

Easy setup fully autonomously from us without the need to communicate with EventMobi team.Easy setup of list of attendees, speakers, program/schedule, exhibitors via XLS.

Cons

No real time interaction available for the Exhibitors' profiles: e.g. chat, messaging, etc.

Nicola! Thank you so much for your review! It is great to read that everything was easy and straightforward for you. Thanks also for your input on the lack of interaction for the Exhibitors. Indeed, we are launching some exciting features in the coming weeks. From what we already had, such as the ability to chat with company reps directly and even being able to set up video chat rooms, we will also be launching our company portal. This will give exhibitors more power over their profile, but also pair with our online and offline lead capture features, that will allow exhibitors to scan attendees and take notes. I am looking forward to getting the opportunity to show this to you :-) Thanks again for your review, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

JW

James W.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1,001-5,000 employees

Chicago E-learning & Technology Showcase

We use Eventmobi for a once-a-year one-day conference. We have used it for about 4 years, and it works very well for us.

Pros

I like the fact that it's easy to configure for a conference, easy to load date into, and it is intuitive for users. Since the last time we used it, Eventmobi added a mobile app that is downloadable from the App Store or Google Play. That made it a lot easier for users compared to previously accessing a web link.

Cons

There are a few things we wanted to display that were not readily selectable. Some were documented, and others were not. However, Eventmobi support was very responsive and very helpful for those.

James! So glad you're liking our new mobile app. I agree it makes it easier, but also still having the web version allows for maximum compatibility. Glad we also managed to display the things you wanted, even if they were not obvious. Being a pretty flexible platform, it is sometimes not perfectly straightforward to strike a balance between "flexible" and "too much", so some of our tricks are not readily available. If you want to talk further about these items, feel free to contact me directly. Again, thanks for your review. Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

BR

Beth R.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent Event App

Excellent experience. Sales and customer service was outstanding. On-line tools, support and instructions for app build, graphic specs, and end-user experience was great. It's my new go-to event app. Price reasonable for product value and quality.

Pros

The app was simple and intuitive to both build and use. Very few issues with onboarding delegates. Clean and simple visual design. All the basic features we needed and then some. Delegate feedback was very positive. Available customization was perfect.

Cons

There was some confusion for delegates in selecting the correct app from the app store. Some mistakenly selected the Eventmobi Onsite app instead of the Eventmobi general app to download and that caused issues in access the event app. But easily fixed once mistake identified. Perhaps a more clear name convention might help as it is a bit confusing.

OP

Olga P.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Loved EventMobi and will continue to use it!

Loved the look and the serivce EventMobi provided setting up the site.

Pros

Loved the ability to send out mass messages letting delegates know of timetable changes and reminders!

Cons

Wish the delegates could customize their agenda but putting in specific times and places for them to be at with a reminder built in to be there 10 minutes before.

Hey Olga! Thorben with EventMobi here. Thank you so much for your review and I am happy you loved the experience. As an event organizer myself, I love the ability to send messages, primarily via push. Thanks for the feedback on reminding delegates. Today already, your delegates can sync their personal agenda with their device which will give them - depending on the device - a 10 minute warning. Regardless, your suggestion is fabulous, and we are working on something that could potentially cover your use-case, so keep your eyes and ears peeled :) Thanks, Thorben

MK

Marco K.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Die optimale Softwarelösung für gelungene Online-Events!

Wir haben es mit Eventmobi geschafft einen etablierten Kongress (29 Jahre als Präsenzveranstaltung) ins digitale Zeitalter zu transferieren. Mit dem Ergebnis, dass unsere langjährigen Kunden höchst zufrieden und begeistert waren von Format und Umsetzung und uns auffordern daran festzuhalten.

Pros

Administration von Kunden, Partnern, Dienstleistern und dem Angebot an Vorträgen und Workshops. Einfach, klar strukturiert und schnell lern- und händelbar. Das meiste ist für alle Beteiligten Selbsterklärend und es macht direkt Freude sich mit der Software auseinanderzusetzen. Sie biete eine Plattform und Möglichkeit anspruchsvolle Online-Events wie Fachtagungen- und Kongresse auf ein neues Erlebnis und Level von digitalen Events zu bringen.

Cons

Es gibt ein paar Kleinigkeiten, die Optimiert werden könnten, um sowohl das Backend-User-Erlebnis als auch die Customer-Experience zu steigern. In der Feedbackrunde mit Eventmobi konnten einige unserer Wünsche schon für das kommende Release in Aussicht gestellt werden, weitere sollen folgen!

Showing original review in German. See translation

JK

Jim K.

Law Enforcement, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

APP is user friendly and easy to build

Cost savings on printed material. Allowed for interaction and anonymous speaker questions.

Pros

The ability to develop it to suit our individual needs. Very little training or expertise is required to input data and manage the APP.

Cons

Changes need to be saved every time one is made, results in me having to make multiple attempts because I forget to save. Perhaps a save change prompt if more than just me experience this.

Thanks for your review, Jim! I will share your suggestion on the prompt with our product team. We really appreciate your feedback! Best, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

AA

Awa A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Our Experience with EventMobi

Pros

The flexibility of the platform and the responsiveness of the Support Team

Cons

We'd like to have different formats of calendars for our multiple day events.

PG

Peter G.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great, robust event app!

Positive! Will use again!

Pros

Good interface, nice features. Gamification was a hit!

Cons

Adding items to the event daily itinerary. Too much to do…should also automatically update based on time zone

Appreciate your positive feedback on EventMobi's interface, features, and gamification. We're glad they contributed to your event's success. Your suggestions about the event itinerary and time zone updates are valuable. We'll take them on board for future improvements. I am also attaching my email to the response and would love to speak to you to better understand your specific requirements. It's reassuring to know your switch to EventMobi was beneficial and that you plan to use us again. Looking forward to supporting your future events!

MG

Marsha G.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Amazing Support for customization

Good. Haven't had any experience with competition so can't compare.

Pros

Quick, real-time updates and usage. The registration process was fairly simple.

Cons

Being restricted to everything being linked to an email address.

Thanks for your review Marsha! I am glad our support team could help you get everything customized how you wanted and needed. I will take note of your feedback on not wanting to be restricted to email addresses. They are a pretty standard identifier, but I understand how that can sometimes be challenging. I would love to talk to you further to understand your use case, so we can possibly reflect a change in the future. Best, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

NM

Natalie M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great app, easy to work with, it looks great; customer service is wonderful. Fair pricing!

Audience engagement, paperless events, great app

Pros

Customer service and the development department are always open to suggestions. You get an account rep. You're talking to actual people. They're very responsive on chat and by email or phone.

Cons

The app is focused on larger events. I wish they would come up with features for one day events of approximately 120 participants. For example the possibility of multiple games/games linked to certain sessions. The possibility of copying an app. Not the content but the formatting... images/color scheme etc.

Thank you for sharing your feedback Natalie! We're glad you enjoyed our customer service. I will share your feedback with our team. Thanks again! -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

BH

Barbara H.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Event Mobi - A Great Tool for your Event Toolbox

Wonderful!

Pros

Everything. Mobile check-in, speaker profiles, agendas, networking. There wasn't anything I didn't like about the app.

Cons

We hade a slight issue with the mobile check-in. For some reason we couldn't get it to recognize some of our exhibitors. I haven't followed through to tech about this yet, but I will.

Barbara! Thank you for your splendid review! Thrilled that EventMobi added value to your event. Kudos to our sales rep who blew you away at your board meeting - they enjoyed it too! Sorry about the check-in issue, we understand its importance. Our tech team is ready to assist when you're set - let's smooth that out. Also, great that we met at IMEX! Great times, and excited to see you at future shows (next time, ping me and we can chat Event Technology over drinks). Your choice to trust EventMobi means the world to us, and we're committed to enhancing your experience. Here's to more successful events! Best, Thorben, EventMobi

ed

esme d.

Supermarkets, 11-50 employees

EventMobi: simple and easy to set up

Pros

EventMobi is an easy to use and simple product for all kinds of businesses. Both virtual and in-person events went smoothly. In the future we are definitely using the software again!

Cons

When hosting an online event, there was a bit of latency. Sometimes this was annoying but nothing too bad.

AM

Amanda M.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

The timely and responsive customer service offered by the EventMobi team was outstanding!

Pros

The customizable, dynamic and professional looking quality of the EventMobi platform made the final product look and feel responsive to the needs of our conference presenters, attendees and planning committee. I was new to EventMobi and I'd characterize myself as a novice event app user, in this regard. That said, it was easy to use, intuitive and I felt highly supported throughout the entire experience.

Cons

There's nothing I like "least" about the software but I was looking for features that are slated for future development. For instance, further options within surveys and polls responses. I look forward to seeing what's next on the horizon for EventMobi!

Thanks for sharing your experience with EventMobi with others Amanda! We really appreciate it. We look forward to sharing future product updates with you.

Julie N.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great meeting companion

Our meetings generally consist of several breakouts and large amounts of people moving around at the same time. EventMobi allowed us to send out push alerts to attendees phones with heads up on where to go next and other important information. It was super easy to edit/add functionality on the fly.

Pros

The ease of setup with ability to customize with company branding

Cons

There was nothing we didn't like about this software

Hi Julie, thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business!

ST

Susan T.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

Great event app - easy to use

Eventmobi was used for an annual top leadership conference with 140 participants. It was the first time to use an event app within this audience. Experience has been great, especially regarding the CMS which is easy to use, the gamification possibilities, polls & feedback.

Pros

- Easy and modular CMS handling - possibility to create the design - Gamification - real-time polls, feedback

Cons

- that it is a onetime agreement/ a contract for one event

JK

Jennica K.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Conference Planning on EventMobi

Very smooth and seamless experience with using EventMobi. Pleased with the service and the quality of the application.

Pros

It was very user friendly. I am not good with technology and I was able to easily navigate the site. Customer service was incredibly helpful and always available.

Cons

We had some downloading issues the day of the event so we handed out paper copies of the event agenda to those 2-3 people that had problems

LL

Laura-Lee F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

CHI review

EventMobi helped us transition from live event to virtual event during pandemic. The finished product that was viewable by our attendees was fantastic - we had a lot of compliments and happy attendees. A lot of work on our end, but par for the course.

Pros

Product was relatively easy to use. We uploaded our own data and it went ok - not everything loaded properly.

Cons

Couldn't view the agenda when we were live streaming. Platform was out of date for some - had to refresh. Attendee wasn't tagged as attendee when data uploaded. Had to manually assign the tag on day of event.

Claire G.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Easy to Use for Admins and Users

Customer service was terrific from sales to execution. The software was easy to use for both admins and users.

Pros

Event Mobi was very easy to use and set up for a first time user. It allowed me to update information in real time and eliminate costly printing costs.

Cons

Would be nice if documents could be batch downloaded by attendees.

PB

Pat B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

App Review

It was very easy to use.

Pros

Eventmobi was very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

No, I felt everything was perfect. It was easy to add and navigate