All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Whatfix Reviews

Pros

The ability customize the conditions under which specific workflows are triggered is awesome. The support offered by our agent was extremely helpful in setting up the more complex conditions.

Jeff J.

Read the full review
It's very easy to use and implement in your application. The Whatfix support page is incredibly helpful and straightforward and the customer service is superb.

Read the full review
Ease of creating the flows, unobtrusiveness of the tool in our application, and simplicity of use. As much as the software, we are really impressed with the customer support provided.

Jill B.

Luke D.

Read the full review
It's not technically a "con", but as they say, "you get what you pay for.

Mark S.

Read the full review
It is lack of analytical features. Some features is not easy to configure.

Tim L.

4.7

Help your customers understand your platform

Pros

This application is really easy to use for you and your clients. Since we created a platform with so much content in TravelContact, Whatfix helps our customers know every detail we offer. Now our clients, such as travel advisors, agencies, DMC have two different tools to make life easier for them. On the other hand Whatfix´s support team has been impressive, they have solved every doubt or inconvenience that we have presented throughout the process.

Cons

We would like the information inside the Whatfix platform to have different views, since they use very large boxes that take up a lot of space on the screen. This doesn't allows you to see all the content when you have created many flows.

An extra layer of our software

We have rewritten our entire onboarding process for new clients using WhatFix as an overlay. When clients see a WhatFix element on our site they think that it is part of our program.

Pros

WhatFix makes it easy to add functionality to our software offering without the need for Development to get involved.

Cons

The organization of content can be a bit frustrating but once you get the hang of it, it makes sense.

Hey Rory, Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a positive review. Customer experience and satisfaction is our priority. We have also noted your suggestions regarding the content organization, and have incorporated them in our roadmap. You can also visit the WHATFIX COMMUNITY to know more about our upcoming releases. Our experts are just a message away to all your queries. Thank you once again for your review! Best, Pratheek

good APP

Pros

Whatfix is a very good software and it is easy to use and help guide the customer step by step to resolve their concerns.

Cons

The price is a little high. It is lack of analytical features. Some features is not easy to configure.

Whatflow flows implementation in a special education web based product

Frontline provides special education solution services to thousands of school districts nation wide and abroad. The business need for interactive flows in our case is primarily to reduce customer calls and provide self-help instruction while simultaneously allowing the customer to complete their work. While use of the Whatfix product is still in its infancy (i.e. initial rollout was a pilot with a few districts and two products), we are encouraged by what we see thus far, and plan to implement the feature across a wider spectrum of products and thus make it available to more end-users.

Pros

Implementing the required java code into our application we found to be relatively easy (i.e. needs hours not days or weeks). When and if needed, their team is extremely technical where java, java scripting, html and related technologies are concerned. The Whatfix documentation made available via the Internet is also very good. Moreover, the Whatfix customer support is also very good and we found them to be extremely flexible when organizing meetings, especially given the time zone difference. Their software interface to create the flows is also easy to use and largely intuitive.

Cons

Flows must be exported in their entirety and we have requested that an option be provided to export only those flows that are desired at a particular time so as to avoid having to overwrite files and/or download large file sets. Once a flow is created and if it consists of many steps, should there be a need to edit one or more steps, depending on the nature of the edit it can be a bit time consuming.

Thanks for the review, Hal. We are working towards building the framework for selective actions on the flows, which should be released soon. As per your feedback, our UX team is currently improving the editing experience.

Reduced our support costs by 40%

We implemented whatfix inside web dashboard of Cuztomise used by top management of large FMCG, Healthcare and Services companies mostly in India and Europe. Cuztomise platform is a complete DIY platform which enables companies to swiftly make changes to workflow. We use to get a lot of calls from users in our support center asking help on making various modifications on platform. Even after having...

Pros

- Easy to use, quickly create guides in various languages - Easily convert guides to PDF, videos in few clicks - Very easy to integrate

Cons

- Not exactly a con, but i would like it to be available for mobile also.

Thanks for the amazing review, Mohit. Currently, Whatfix is responsive and supports mobile web. Whatfix also supports hybrid HTML5 mobile apps.

Simple but powerful, with outstanding support

Continuing to develop features with ecommerce platforms in mind will the really beneficial for ours and I'm sure other organizations.

Pros

The tool itself is excellent - it gives us the means to easily, effectively, and unobtrusively communicate to our users - but the excellent support from Whatfix in helping us make the most of the tool is unparalleled. They take the time to work with us on our own implementation, rather than some boiler-plate customer care that you've seen from other organizations.

Cons

Whatfix works well for us

Gen25 is a Salesforce partner. We build custom Salesforce environments for our clients. One of our clients needed a tool to train new employees in using Salesforce. After a review of several onboarding tools we suggested to use WhatFix. Right now we are implementing WhatFix in a Sandbox Salesforce Environment, building flows, segmenting flows for different user groups, etc. So far WhatFix has lived up to our expectations. It's easy to use and feedback is great.

Pros

- Whatfix is intuitive: You don't need a computer science background to build flows; - Customer support responds almost instantly to questions; - Free online training sessions are included; - Integration with Salesforce works well; - Segmentation of flows to different user groups works well;

Cons

Flows can be turned into Youtube videos. WhatFix told us that they are working on a feature to add voice notes to these videos.

WhatFix help guides - enhancing "self-service"

Whatfix, helped to create interactive guides & ease "Self-Service" on-boarding experience for InstaSafe Secure access. Its intuitive interfaces have assisted speedy customer support resolution & simplified navigation.

Pros

- Intuitive interface - awesome support - Super easy & quick integration

Cons

- Looking forward to their analytics features.

Great product and amazing customer service and dedication to clients

WhatFix has provided our company with an interactive tool to assist our internal sales reps with multi step processes within our Salesforce. It's created an easy to use, easy to navigate system that promotes action and ultimately saves our employees time having to learn new processes. The customer service and response time is extremely impressive. Working with my sales rep, Srihari and my Customer Success rep, Chirabrata has been a great experience. They're both extremely dedicated to their company and their work. I mostly appreciate the proactive outreach they provide and the passion they have to make sure their clients see success from their product.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words, Kate. Our Customer Success team is exhilarated with your comment.

Great tool and better support

Pros

I love that I can continuously grow the help library we have for our customers simply without needing the help of my developers. No matter what new thing we release, I know people will understand how to use it now with Whatfix.

Cons

Setting up analytics is a little difficult and an added step to check. It would be awesome if it were all on my dashboard when I log in.

Whatfix has saved me, my company and my clients countless hours of frustration by providing easily accessible support

Pros

We are a software as a service company that uses Whatfix to educate our clients on how our system works. This product is great in many ways but my favorite part is the Whatfix support. My main support member, she has been assisting me since the very beginning and makes herself available almost right away if I need something today. We are a very busy company with little time to mess around implementing...

Whatfix is Great!

We were having an issue fully onboarding users with our old help center. Whatfix's task list and guided walkthroughs have been instrumental in helping us more easily get users up to speed and accelerate their time to value with our product. Also, we have seen a decrease in support tickets and phone calls since the Whatfix implementation. And, although it's pretty early to say for sure, those users who have come on board after our Whatfix implementation have seemed much less likely to churn so far.

Pros

I actually enjoy making the walkthroughs with the Whatfix software, but perhaps the best thing about the software is the customer support staff, which is always at the ready to help with everything from the initial set up to maintenance. Rep, my support specialist, is always ready to answer via email or jump on a call to address any issue. Thanks, Rep!

Cons

While I really do have to stretch to come up with anything I don't like about Whatfix, some of the analytics functionality could be more fully fleshed out to allow me to more easily hunt down issues. But, again, that's a stretch, as Rep has been there every step of the way to make sure I am aware of how Whatfix and our app are getting along.

Incredible product. Phenomenal support.

Pros

What is there not to like! Within a few hours of downloading the trial, we were able to create several work-throughs to demo to our team. Customer Representatives have been and continue to be a huge factor in implementing and supporting those work-throughs for self-helps, pop-ups, and tasks. They have been insanely accessible and accommodating, regardless of how simple or technical our questions...

Cons

There are a few enhancements that we are hopeful will be integrated into Whatfix, such as text only helps that can be integrated into Self-Help.

I am the Training and Content Development Manager for a Software Company and Whatfix made our Software easier to manage.

Pros

What I like about Whatfix is the ease of use and can make a walk through in just a few minutes and out to the user to use. More complex integrations required me to contact Whatfix support (Sneha is the greatest!!!) and they have been able to guide me through any issues i have ran into.

Cons

If i have to come up with any Cons about Whatfix i would say the Integrations table is getting harder to manage. Reason for this is that my software is vary versatile and users use our software differently and I have to create custom Walk Through's for each. It has taken me a while to manage the Integration portion but Whatfix has been very patient and helpful every step of the way.

Thanks a lot for the comment. You will no longer face the issue of managing multiple user levels and integrations. We recently released few usability updates, shifting the control in the integration console to our UI via the Interactive guide segmentation section. It will allow you to segregate the walkthrough on the basis of parameters like User profiles, User personas, URL (page based), and a lot more.

An Advanced Users Experience

The general support and assistance off whatfix has being a tremendous help in that we are close to realizing our goal of lowered support costs and even happier customers.

Pros

The Package is well catered for use by website owners and simple web apps through the help of customer support you are able to get used to using it within a short period of time for the simple areas of the application. Support is almost always available but can be slow with response times, though there is an FAQ to assist your queries. The features available should make most peoples on-boarding and general assistance of their websites a lot easier to navigate.

Cons

The only negative I have to say is that whatfix is not catered well for bigger web apps which present the users with multiple options to complete the task they set out to do. I understand now that whatfix is primarily for websites and we are getting to the point of whatfix being the perfect platform for our company so I thank whatfix for being so understanding

Whatfix is a great online learning tool powered by an extremely dedicated and service-oriented team!

Pros

I think overall it is a very good tool, very easy to set up (which impresses customers), has enough degree of customisation to please customers, really unparalleled customer service.. leaves us a bit in awe here in Western Europe. We are not used to such a good service anymore! Also, releases come in very short cycles. The product team is very open to suggestions by clients and tries to implement them very quickly.

Cons

Whatfix still lacks some in-depth styling customisations but these are already on the roadmap so they will be available shortly.

WhatFix is hands down the best Field Enablement tool!

Pros

Whatfix is definitely the simplest when it comes to creation and deployment of interactive walkthroughs. We got the solution to train and support our sales reps on Salesforce and it has been working like a breeze for us. The best part is its multi-formats that are instantly created along with the walkthroughs. I've previously tried out WalkMe for the walkthroughs, but I must say that Whatfix is unquestionably a better alternative. Better Product and Better Support. Shout out to WhatFix team for their awesome help and support!

Cons

None - WhatFix is an extremely flexible tool. It can be applied onto any web-based application and there are many ways to deploy easily.

Excellent Product, Training and Onboarding

Pros

Whatfix is a great product for automating training of web based applications. The customer support and on boarding have been phenomenal. We use if for onboarding right now and plan to expand that into support uses as well as marketing and promotional use cases. I think the ability to easily export scenarios into Powerpoint and articles is very powerful.

Cons

I don't really have any feedback for the product but I will say that for our particular software solution that it is difficult to create re-usable scenarios because we have lots of drill downs that depend on the actual data in the database. This leads to some challenges with maintaining the databases and scenarios. This isn't a knock on Whatfix but just a comment for those considering this type of solution. Please consider maintenance of scenarios over time.

Easy user onboarding enabling application

Pros

The application helps to guide your clients to navigate your online portal or website or to effectively use your web product. The application provides you with personalized customer service like at the start you will be given a support member to ask your queries to. It is an easy to use platform that brings about new updates on a regular base. If you check the price factor, you will find that the competitor applications that have the same features are priced even higher. It is very simple to implement your code be it java or HTML to the application. The application guides your clients about all the details of your product. Within a few clicks, you can convert the demos to videos or pdf. They provide guides in many languages and it is very easy to integrate the application to your product.

Cons

The absence of a mobile application. Integration of more enhancements. Lacks in depth style customizations.

Whatfix is Great

As a small startup company, Whatfix does a fabulous job with our user onboarding process . It's unique features, such as the self help tab and the task list, make it easy for to get users started and minimizes customer queries.

Pros

Cons

It's difficult to integrate the some of the scripted code in the admin integration sections without the help of a Whatfix support team member.

Thanks for the feedback! Our next big feature release will include an easy to use User Interface for integrating Whatfix guides into your application. That should help you sort out the issues regarding embedding the scripts.

They will always respond and fix any issues quickly!

Pros

As a small startup, we first tried AppCues but ran into several issues with integration (we are a Single Page App) that we could not resolve and all communication was slow and only through email. We switched to WhatFix and now have an account manager we can reach at any time that has been able to resolve any issues quickly.

Cons

They use a tagging system to organize onboarding flows but I'm hoping to see them add a folder system as well.

Extremely helpful to us and to our customers!

Pros

WhatFix continues to come out with new ways to use their product and also comes out with new features. Setting up the product and learning how to use it was a breeze. At first I was overwhelmed by having to create each step, but after the first flow, you really get the hang of it. Customer support is also great. They always answer with a timely response and I always get my question answered. I was having trouble with a few of the flows I created and I was able to get the help I needed.

Cons

Working with the WhatFix team is like being on a team together.

Pros

Working with the WhatFix team is like being on a team together. Although in different time zones, their team is passionately available to collaborate on integration ideas and answer questions at all times. The customer success team is second to none and set a standard for how to work with a customer.

Cons

The product is maturing and has a world of potential beyond it's existing value that it already serves! We look forward to seeing Whatfix grow and where the company, product, and team will be in a few years time.

Outstanding product... Incredible support.

Pros

The team member was phenomenal in helping us make the best use of Whatfix. The team member helped us maximize the functionality where we could, and we wouldn't have gotten our project off the ground without her and the application. Customer service A+!

Cons

I'm not a programmer, so the directions on how to implement the application weren't always clear to me. I wouldn't categorize that as an application issue... it's definitely the experience and limitations of the user.

Easy to use on-boarding software with a genuinely caring team behind it.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and set up, great analytics, effective tool for new members to any SAAS product. The level of customer service is unrivaled in this industry - can't say enough good things about the entire WhatFix organization.

Cons

It's not technically a "con", but as they say, "you get what you pay for." WhatFix definitely isn't cheap, but I would not expect a product and service of this quality to come at a bargain price. Definitely worth every dollar.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.