All categories

Power dialer & outbound sales acceleration software for SMBs

visit website

PhoneBurner Reviews - Page 4

Elite Customer Care and beyond User-friendly

I own a lead-gen startup and manage a team of remote sales reps. My background is in phone sales and call-center management so I've used and researched many dialers. Phoneburner blows everything out of the water for the price and simplicity. I'm excited for new features to come - it's been essential to my first 4 months of growth! Customer service is unreal - crazy friendly, speedy responses. I'm...

They really care

It cut my workload in half.. it was so easy to use. And I was always able to reach support I have told my friends and fellow gaents about it. I am so happy I found out about it. There are other phone burners out there but none can compare with this.

Pros

The ease of use. It's really easy to use. It really cuts my time in half. I easily would refer others to this device

Cons

So happy to hear about your positive experiences with our platform and staff. Thanks for being a client and for spreading the word!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

PhoneBurner - A GREAT personal performance enhancer!

Pros

I can make phone contacts much more quickly while dispatching personal emails, voice mails, and videos effectively and efficiently to enhance my communications results with great time management. The training support was excellent!

Cons

It took me some to get set-up and become familiar with the use of PhoneBurner but as I used it, I was able to really do so much is such little time expended.

DOUBLED MY RESULTS

A friend clued me into PB & I was skeptical at 1st. But my first night I doubled my appointment sets. I can only work my scheduler job Mon-Wed-Fri but when I'm in the office I set 2x anyone else. I have to create my own CSV format for upload from the database we use. I do that at home the night before. PB dialing allows me to reach more ppl & leave more messages resulting in more callbacks. Yesterday PB dialed 150 numbers in 3.5 hours. I left 101 voicemails, reached 35 people & scheduled 19. The goal in the office is schedule 10 per day. No one has asked what I'm doing different, I'm just always #1 on the days I work. I pay for PB out of my own pocket...and I'm not revealing my secret weapon. It's well worth my investment.

Cons

That's great to hear Gregory! We're glad to be a part of your arsenal.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

I used them for all my marketing calls!

Pros

Very straight forward, great for marketing. It's a flat fee for everything you want. The local caller area code is extremely helpful, and the automation is very helpful for reminders to call the folks you want later down the road.

Cons

Pricing is a bit on the expensive side, but I can't complain much for the great services they offer. I would still consider lowering it a bit if possible.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Phone Burner saves me time.

The time saved helps me get on to more calls and more opportunity.

Pros

leaving messages once customer's voice mail begins allows me to leave a message but move on .

Cons

umm i really cant think of anything i would change.

A Game Changer

It has allowed me relax and let phone burner do the heavy lifting of keeping track of all the metrics. It tracks The Who what and when all I have to do is focus on giving my best when I get a live caller.

Pros

Reach more prospects in minutes. I have even begun using it between appointments to run more leads

Cons

It works. I see no cons to working with a tool that saves me time and makes me money.

Can't imagine life without this tool....

As an early adopter of PhoneBurner, I cannot imagine how I ever got along without it. Yes, it helps me do more in less time, but it's so much more than that. In a business built on relationships, it helps me find & identify those people I can help so much more efficiently.

Cons

Kim, it's been great working you and your team… and we appreciate your business and suggestions!

Overall Great System!!!

Overall this is a great software! The ability to make calls with all the manual process taken out is such an efficient way to do tasks for our clients. This has really been a value added software to use and our clients love that we can make large quantities of calls in an efficient time frame. Which has brought us more business.

Pros

I love how user friendly the system is. Most systems are complex and not friendly to learn.

Cons

The organization aspect of the folders and contacts. As a feature request there should be a way to delete folders and all contacts included. Maybe even have it to where you can delete by tag association.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Exponentially increases touch points with prospects

Need to connect with more prospects in an industry with poor connect rates.

Pros

We are able to zip through hundreds of calls in the time it takes to make 10. Poor connect rates make it hard to grow business but we get through so many more dials and have far more conversations than if we dialed by hand.

Cons

Not a lot of negatives to say yet about the system. Want to see more of their offerings and experience the full on boarding experience to validate the team is as good as the product.

PhoneBurner Review

Pros

This software is amazing, it helps you literally 'burn' through your calling list. This tool allows me do an hour of manual work in about 15 minutes. Such a time saver and has allowed me to effectively reach out and communicate with new prospects at an efficient rate.

Cons

No cons! Can this software be free? Then it'd be even better!

Great software.

Simple to use, sales staff and management love it. As we grow we will continue to give a license to each sales rep!

Pros

Our sales team has gotten so much more productive! The love the fact you can upload a contact list and send emails and leave voicemails so easy!

Cons

It's not free. There are no con's, we tried the free trail and our entire team has embraced the system within a few weeks.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Phoneburner is the action arm of your CRM.

Highly efficient and consistent dialing sessions, which are a cornerstone of my marketing.

Pros

First platform that does the dialing and tracks it efficiently. I have not experienced another way to get through a call list as efficiently.

Cons

Would be even better if there was a Slydial-like feature that allowed some of your dials to go directly to voicemail.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Loved almost all the features

I learned that I'll probably use them after they institute inbound calling.

Pros

Amazing outbound phone dialer at a very affordable price. This software product is a snap to learn

Cons

It doesn't have inbound calling so when your client returns the call, you have to jump off the dialer to answer it, then put your notes to disposition the call again.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

CRM - as your business partner

The experience has been positive.It does everything we need it to do.

Pros

Shotgunning out leads first come first serve, And the ability to auto email and voicemail a client along with tracking the experience. No contract

Cons

Up until a month ago, there was no individual billing but that has been rectified.

Extremely Satisfied PhoneBurner User

I love it! PhoneBurner has made My job a lot more efficient and has allowed Me to achieve better results in less time

Pros

Very easy to use. Efficient. Has the desired results and best of all, saves time

Cons

At first the integration was a bit challenging , but with continued use it became extremely user friendly

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Game changer, great support by internal staff!

We are in the beginning stages of a larger role out and have yet to integrate SFDC. Phone Burner can do it but my company has yet to allow it so that would be a big win once fully integrated.

Pros

As a Leader being able to see how many calls are actually being made is massive! Helps us coach at a entirely different level.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great experience with this program.

Pros

This program made this really convenient especially for an entrepreneur and business person like myself.

Cons

I did not like that for me it was slow, I'm not sure if it is this way for most customers but maybe it was my system.

Glad you've had a great experience with PhoneBurner so far, Dee. We'd love to help you troubleshoot whatever has been slow, but your account seems to be under a different name. Please reach out to our support staff directly and we'll help you get you up to peak efficiency!

Product is legit

I have used a wide variety of prospecting tools over the last 2.5 years, and phoneburner is one of the more effective ones that I've come across so far. Very user friendly, and native salesforce integration is also a huge plus. My favorite features so far are the custom workflows that you can create specifically to your own prospecting rhythms & cadence. By using phoneburner I can work much quicker through cold pipeline and find decision makers, which gives me more time to do focused selling and work nurtured prospects more effectively. Would recommend this tool to anyone, and will continue to keep using it for the foreseeable future.

PhoneBurner Approval

PhoneBurner has been cost-effective and practical in my recruiting duties!

Pros

Convenience, practicality, and efficient!

Cons

I have been satisfied completely, with Phone Burner!

• Likelihood to recommend3.00/10

Meh

Pros

Good single line dialer, clean interface.

Cons

Costs too much fro what it is. Can get multi-line dialers for same price or single line for less. Import feature hung and was a disaster.

Mark, we're very sorry to hear about your experience during your free trial. We'd love the opportunity to do a one-on-one onboarding to help get you past any issues, and to show some unique features other real estate professionals are having a lot of success with. Please let us know if you're up for that. Our team would love to connect.

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Good product but nothing special

Overall its an alright product and delivers what it promises.

Pros

Does its job. Can go through a list of numbers, really fast and easily make calls and get leads. Also has good return call features and I like that the caller ID can be set to your number

Cons

Hard to navigate and understand the software at first. It takes time to get used to it and the training/support is just at par.

Thanks for the feedback Arwa. We're glad to hear you're enjoying a productivity boost. Please let us know if there's anything you need. Our support team loves to connect with customers and is available for one-on-one help whenever you need it!

My Opinion of PhoneBurner

Pros

My company has started using this program just recently and it is AMAZING. It helps organize and manage your pipeline and contacts with realtors, attorneys and prospects.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about PhoneBurner so far.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great Service and Amazing Customer Service!

Pros

Very pleased with the service and have had amazing customer service and assistance with every part of the implementation.

Cons

Nothing, this has service has served its purpose.

Great product

Pros

It keeps me and my team on the phone. It allows me to pause the program in order to get my notes in the system.

Cons

The interface with Salesforce could be better. Regarding adding activities.