All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Playvox Reviews

Pros

This software is amazing. There is so much you can do with this software, it is nice that you can select options, and easily navigate through the system.

amber l.

Read the full review
The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents. Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support.

Cel P.

Read the full review
What I like most about this software is its clarity and ease of use. Communicativeness and the way it works.

Natalia S.

Read the full review

Cons

Sometimes system issue unable to use, system crash.

Sabrina C.

Read the full review
Just "Too many requests" error that appears repeatedly.

Ahmed G.

Ariel T.

4.8

Quality in a nut shell!

As I mentioned above, PlayVox provides us with so much insight into how we are doing with our training program. It has also increased our ability to maintain a level of quality to ensure our customers are well taken care of.

Pros

PlayVox is an amazing tool that allows you to do all your quality assurance checks and coaching session in one place. We love the ability to create scorecards dynamic to our workflows and communication channels. Because it is so simple to use, we were able to ramp up our season quality assurance team within hours and then let them get to it. The insights we get from PlayVox also provide us with very valuable information that will help us improve our training for the next season. We are able to quickly see where our team members struggle so that we can increase our emphasis in those areas when we ramp up for the new year.

Cons

The only thing that we do not use is the rewards program. The gift cards that are available to select from limit our ability to use them because we have team members all around the world.

Hi Tonya! Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We know of the importance of a good QA process and we are continuously improving. G2 just named us leaders in call center quality assurance. Hope you are enjoying our last enhancements!

Nubank Review

Was very good! Today we have very robust Quality analysis processes and I also realize that we are very close to PLayVox, when it comes to problem solving and feedback.

Pros

PlayVox is very easy to use and understand, it was easy to implement the tool and we have a very close contact between support and contractor.

Cons

Unfortunately playvox has some configurations that make it impossible for us to change them within a short period of time, the platform could also be better in the efficiency of carrying out quality and data monitoring.

Playvox as a Customer service agent

Pros

This product is overall easy to use. Email, updates and fun ways to use Karma points with staff. This gives staff a positive reinforcement to do a great job at work.

Cons

I think that the applications should be easier to find. Larger icons to locate items you are looking for.

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our Motivation Product. We firmly believe incentives and recognition help inspire greater team performance, and our customized digital badges are a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

Overall satisfied

I evaluate CS agents' monthly performance. It's good to see overall performance over a period of time.

Pros

It's easy to use once you understand how to set up scorecards and use them.

Cons

SNOW integration sometimes gives unexpected errors and I have to refresh the page multiple times or close the browser. I would like to customize Playvox more to my needs. I wrote to the dev team once, but it was submitted as a feedback idea/suggestion. Not something that can be implemented right away.

Hi Ariel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also send this feedback to our product team for future considerations.

Review of using Playbox

I have been working for more than 8 months and have never complained about this program. This program works perfectly

Pros

Convenient for tracking the quality of work

Cons

User-friendly software and easily accessible. Everything is clear and easy to use.

Hi Daulet! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Evaluating made easier

We spent valuable time with our previous quality assessment method, and playvox was basically a revolution inside the company. It's also easier to train other people to use, and it consolidates very important data that help us improve the quality of our analysis within our squad. We recently more than doubled the number of people evaluating their peers, and it was a smooth process. Some doubts naturally...

Pros

I like that it's way easier to evaluate peers through playvox than it was with our previous method. We can also make better data analysis, and the process is faster. Training people to use Playvox is also not complicated at all. It's also very easy to train people to use it, since the tool is pretty much straight forward. Some wise guy said that the devil is within the details, and I really like the animation that appears when we complete the weekly workload! Clicking in evaluations we are able to access previous analysys and correct something that may be wrong, but I'll discuss that further in the next questions. And even though few people within my organization use it, I quite enjoy the possibility of personalization, when you can put your picture in your profile.

Cons

Sometimes I encounter some difficulties while looking for previous evaluations, but I'm already in touch with those responsible for playvox support in my company. That's troublesome because sometimes mistakes occur during the evaluation and we need to check thoses evaluations again, which can take a while because of those filters that aren't that clear to use.

Hi Brenno! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time! Please let us know if those issues you were facing were solved by our support team.

Great tool, great support!

Managed to get rid of spreadsheets Easily provide and track feedback to agents Adapt scorecards to measure not only quality but also performance

Pros

It is very user friendly, both for teamleaders, analysts and agents. It fulfills very well the objective of getting rid of spreadsheets: it allows to automate tasks that were very manual until now. It is very customizable. And its support team is simply top level!

Cons

They have not yet managed to integrate the information from each of their modules into one big dashboard. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent Their reporting is still quite basic, it is not possible to get many insights.

Playvox is an indispensable tool

I can not complain in a general way for me and my colleagues it is satisfactory.

Pros

It is a very interesting application, in terms of team and individual evaluations, it is easy to use and the experience in training and evaluation forms is wonderful.

Cons

It should be a little more intuitive. To facilitate the search of all its functions.

Easy to Use Quality Software

Overall easy to use and a decent option for small to medium sized businesses that need some Quality reporting.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Also includes some native reporting built into it.

Cons

In order to make an adjustment to an audit form, you basically need to create a whole new form which is not ideal for reporting trends.

Hi Michae! Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product.

Excellent software that helps learning

PlayVox is a software where job performance is measured through statistics, training and personalized evaluations by the QA team.

Pros

It is an excellent software and an excellent work tool, intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I like all the facilities it offers, it is well designed and I don't find anything wrong with it.

Great solution for Quality Analysis!

It is a great tool and many of our procedures are based on the features that Playvox provides. We use Playvox to analyze the quality of the interactions of our B2C Customer Support agents. To provide them with feedback, training and coaching. Also to track their performance by using the scorecards.

Pros

Automation of Workloads for Quality and Performance Analysis, it makes it easier for everyone to just go and do what we need to do regularly. Easy to implement and use, very pleasant user experience for agents. The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents. Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support! Also very open for feedback.

Cons

We need to be able to integrate the information from each of their modules (Learning, Quality, Coaching) into one big dashboard, and with Playvox it is still not possible. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent. Their reporting is still basic, it is not possible to get some of the insights we need.

Hi Cel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also take your feedback into consideration for future enhancements!

A great tool for quality reports

Pros

Playvox was a revolution on my team quality check system, we used to work with a combination of sheets and forms that was heavy and not efficient, Playvox made the job faster and gave us an output we could add to our sql base in order to understand those number much better, it made our job faster, more reliable and richer in data.

Cons

Sometimes the system was a little buggy, we had problems with tickets, workloads, and minor issues, most of them were solved when contaction support.

Hi Caio! Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision making and performance improvements.

Playvox review

My overall experience with Playvox is positive and im glad the project went for it as it is easy to use and the data presented in an organized and easy to comprehend manner.

Pros

When we move to Playvox, the transfer was completed fairly easily as the software is easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the disputes do not work as intended creating turbulence in the process of disputing cases.

Hi Kyriakos! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

A Feedback Forum to Enhance the Culture and Drive of an Organization

At first I was apprehensive because I imagined another one way street that left the employee feeling stranded. As I was introduced and became familiar with its approach, I found that it's system was aware of the importance that all member's feedback is valuable to the organization as a whole! It really puts the finishing touch on a well run business environment!

Pros

The most relieving aspect of this product is its ability to inspire inclusiveness between the manager and employee. It creates a two way communication street to ensure important ideas are acknowledged.

Cons

Although the functionality and ease of use are solid I would not be opposed to sprucing up the layout and graphics. Visual appeal goes a long way.

Hi Nader! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

A terrific way to monitor quality!

Pros

PlayVox allows easy creation/updates of various scorecards for employees; you can create specific goals and values for an overall audit review. For managers, it's easy to monitor your team's progress, offer coaching and feedback (and track coaching results).

Cons

I wish it were a little cheaper per user license; as it stands, most managers share a single login, which makes much more data available to us than we need, so you have to kind of search and keep your own team members together.

Hi Michael! Thank you for your review. It's great to know how much value Playvox has for you. Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will take your recommendation into consideration

All in all very good

Pros

Having the ability to have templates helps to standardize notations for coaching!

Cons

I wish that filters were set on "all" by default, and not on "month"

Hi Ana! Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

The Quality Monitory Solution

We make quality monitoring more dynamic and automated, facilitating processes and improving our processes and making them more agile.

Pros

PlayVox is a tool that makes our quality processes increasingly efficient and dynamic, bringing good results and possibilities to our continuous improvement efforts.

Cons

There are some functions that are not yet available on the platform. However, even the things that the platform does not cover today, we have the help of a very competent and helpful support team, who is always available to assist us.

Hi Victor! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Love Playvox!

I think Playvox was a great tool that greatly assisted our agents with the knowledge and information needed to excel within their positions. It was also great to be able to post on a community space where we could give encouragement to the team.

Pros

I love the search feature where agents could type keywords and bring up different sources that involved that keyword for user friendly access.

Cons

I wish there were more restrictions for the agents such as posting without approval etc.

Hi Katie! Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Workforce Engagement Management is doing all it can to power your contact center. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Best Quality Tool

This is the best software to ensure the best quality and performance of my team

Pros

We're able to not only monitor our team's quality and performance, but we can also help the team to improve their performance with the coaching function.

Cons

After been using this software for almost 3 years, I have no complain about using this.

Hi Syafiq! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Best Monitoring platform for call centers

Pros

Playvox is a powerful tool for monitoring agents and adjusting their skills to meet the company requirements and also it's easy to use as an agent and as an administrator.

Cons

Playvox is perfect but needs a guide for each page and how does the page works as some pages is difficult to understand and how to use for that I had to ask their support to help me. Instead they can put a simple guide for each role.

Hi Youssef Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Playvox

I didn't mind playvox but not sure if I would recommend it

Pros

I loved the Karma Point feature and Engagement feature where employees would ask questions. Other than that this feature was subpar. Could be a lot better.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly at all. Very confusing set up.

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

My experience with Playvox

My overall experience with Playvox is positive -- we can generate reports to guide our Training team and improve our Customer Support.

Pros

Playvox presents ease to use - the new UI is very intuitive, and I can easily find everything that I want. I've learned how to use the Coaching and Reports lately, and it seems a very powerful tool.

Cons

The only thing I feel that it's difficult is to find the ticket interaction that I was working on, or to find my Evaluation drafts.

Hi Natasha! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Awesome Quality check tools

With Playvox we have decreased in almost a 60% the amount of work/time/resources we were using when quality checks where done manually

Pros

Assuring the quality of the work of agents can be a very time consuming activity and I have struggle to find a solution that really help us in have a track of progress and review in an agile way. These are some of the features that impress me more of Playvox - Allows you to check on tickets way faster than doing manually and faster than other platforms - Very customizable. You can create teams, groups...

Cons

The only thing that have to be improved is that when displaying the tickets to display it might take a few seconds but in any case it is much faster than other programs

Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to know it makes your life easier. No wonder why Playvox was recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution.

Playvox

My experience is good so far . Because of this app I know which section I need work on . It helps me to become a good agent . Thank you .

Pros

I find it really useful , I can see where I need to improve .

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about this software .

Hi Shekh! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

PlayVox Review

We're using Playvox for submitting our evaluation, coaching, calibration, etc. so it been easy to track the performance for each one in our company, and all of the data are compiled.

Pros

Easy prosses, easy to use, the most feature I would recommend.

Cons

nothing missed all are covered, mostly what you need will be compiled in one page

Hi Emad! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.