Playvox Logo
Playvox

Quality Assurance Software for customer service teams.

visit website

Playvox Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Playvox?

Pros

Playvox has a great user interface, the day to day updates and in-depth analysis with ease of access and great privacy integration has won my trust and is highly recommended for business growth.

MS

Mehboob S.

The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents. Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support.

CP

Cel P.

PlayVox is a tool that makes our quality processes increasingly efficient and dynamic, bringing good results and possibilities to our continuous improvement efforts.

VC

Victor C.

Cons

Did find it troubling to have to login every couple weeks or so even though i leave it signed in on my laptop.

AI

Abdullah Ibn S.

SNOW integration sometimes gives unexpected errors and I have to refresh the page multiple times or close the browser.

AT

Ariel T.

I like everything, and bad nothing, i dont know many english sorry.

MJ

Mariam J.

Usefull

Pros

With this software I can improve my performance by following my metrics.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to update some data.

Hi Cibele! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Job Well Done!

My overall experience is ok, I have no problem. Just hate when I recieve a low quality grade

Pros

Well the website is very much user friendly, and easy to use. The interface is unique however I would love a little more color on it, because I love a playful website or the option to customize how I want to view my Quality grades as an agent

Cons

Well I there is nothing I dislike about the service, however as a recommendation I would love if when an agent scores 100% on a quality grade or about 90% for them to gain stuff like trophies to create a little competition amount my team

PlayVox Very Simple and Manageable

Pros

I like PlayVox due to it's layout, It is very easy to use and understand. It evens gives you points for logging in, you can always compete against coworkers for the better spot, It makes work motivating. Very pleased with it.

Cons

It doesn't let us know what and how we can earn badges

Hi Kaitlyn! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

PlayBox Review

Great experience! I enjoy it alot!

Pros

The most I like about is that the interface allows checking all details about the QA process, that is very helpful in order to detect improving areas.

Cons

The overall QA score could be more detailed in order to detect improving areas in all QA scores already got.

Hi Edgard! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

Recommended software

The software is recommendable, everything is clear and transparent. I am satisfied with the use

Pros

What I like most about this software is its clarity and ease of use. Communicativeness and the way it works.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any flaws in this program yet! I hope I won't find it.

Hi Natalia! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Fantastic tool

Pros

It is a very easy tool to use and very clear.

Cons

The overall team quality not showing in a view.

Loving it.

Pros

Navigations are great, and easy to use, meaning it's not complicated. Even for beginners, without any guidance, we can navigate and understand how it works.

Cons

No feature is useless. All good as of now.

Hi Vanlalhruaitluangi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Why I love it

We use it for our QA and works perfectly

Pros

Easy to use, fast and reliable, it has helped a lot when grading performance and eases our weekly grades.

Cons

none so far as it is the best grading toll I have experienced.

Hi Amador! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Playvox

Playvox is very good, program help us to understend our mistakes, i like it

Pros

Good program , good quality , like it , everything is good

Cons

I like everything, and bad nothing, i dont know many english sorry

Hi Mariam! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. By the way, your English is great :) I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Playvox Honest Review

Pros

I like how easy and efficient it is to follow up on QA's of my calls and tickets. makes it very easy to reference and list stuff to work on!

Cons

some of the stuff is confusing like ratings. communication platform like messaging and comments seem pretty useless.

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Agent Optimization Suite is doing all it can to power your contact center.

Nice product

Pros

The fact that I kept receiving 100% reviews. Also, it helped me understand better where I have to work

Cons

I didn't like when I was receiving a <100% reviews.

Hi Nicoleta! Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Agent Optimization Suite is doing all it can to power your contact center. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

User Friendly

Pros

I love how you can easily use the platform for the first time. Easy access and switching from Desktop to mobile phone is smooth.

Cons

There are times that tabs or pages takes a while to load

Hi James! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Best Quality Reports software

Pros

The software is easy to use and smooth , website is divided into sections that guides you through different options

Cons

The website needs more animations for better quality

it is very easy to use and helps in sharing reports easily

Pros

smoothy and simple in use and also you can share your reports or the others reports by it

Cons

nothing till now but, in general, what about changing colour to blue

Hi Amr Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Fantastic for Maintaining Neutrality in Internal Review Software

Pros

I love the ability to keep up with my progress as I grow in my role at my company.

Cons

I wish the interface was more modern and more user-friendly.

Hi Shelby! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Great platform

Pros

Plavox is really easy to use and has a friendly platform.

Cons

As of now, i would not change anything on the platform.

Hi Susana! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Great product!

Great! It's given our team the necessary tools for feedback and evaluations to drive a successful customer service team.

Pros

Its impact - it provides us with the feedback and evaluations we need as a team to improve on our customer service to our users.

Cons

I find of the layout of the product to be a little inefficient - I feel like it needs a UI design overhaul

It helps us to check the evaluations of our roles

My overall all experience was fantastic using playvox

Pros

The Evaluation process and the ease of quizzez

Cons

Nothing Much everything is on top notch and everything work perfectly

Hi Abdul! Thank you for sharing your feedback. One of our objectives is to focus on the employee experience. We're glad Playvox is providing you with the tools to make you feel more knowledgeable and make your job easier.

6 months user review

Pros

Ease of use and user friendly interface

Cons

There are other programs that does the same function and cost less

Hi Khaled! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

no such suggestion for now

Pros

ease to use, quick result, comfortable to review

Cons

sometimes system issue unable to use, system crash

Hi Sabrina! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

showing style

Pros

the showing style i like most every result show specifically its good

Cons

not experience yet about least about this software

Hi Shahriar! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad Playvox is helping you provide outstanding service to your customers. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Pros

I like the idea behind it and how easy it is to use

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to find what you are looking for

Hi Ina! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Quality

Fun and nice

Pros

I always check my Q.A score . And it makes me more improve

Cons

Nothing to improve the app is absolutely fine

Hi Doris! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Review Number One

Pros

This software is so easy to navigation and explore. I love the way you're going to improve in your features, Playvox! It's so amazing and useful on day-to-day work!

Cons

I don't have any troubles about this software, when i needed, Playvox was there with your powerful tools to help me day-by-day!

Happy so far

Pros

The impactful area is: Quality -> already seeing progress in the quality KPIs of team

Cons

Integrations - needs to be customized as per our requirements better. We're currently still waiting for an answer for a specific request ~ 2-3 weeks

Hi Alexandra! Thank you for your positive review and for citing how easily Playvox is impacty quality at your organization. We know a seamless integration is crucial to building a quality assurance program that delivers measurable business results to contact centers. . That's why we currently have 15+ integrations and an API to connect Playvox with external systems and centralize everything in one single platform. We will take your feedback into consideration for future enhancements.