CEIPAL ATS Reviews

1.1K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.04/10

Reviews by rating

The overall experience is very good and would be recommending it highly those who really want that their hardwork is saved and they have a good database after working for some time on ceipal.
I personally recommend everyone to get this great experience. It is worth it and gives the best value for your money.
Great customer service and very fast at helping solve any issue. Great source to find candidates.
Lagging Issues and sometimes does not work properly and read codes.
Needs functionality on the display of results with filtering options, Lack of performance management module in workforce is a big disadvantage.
Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration.

1,198 reviews

Mahesh T.

CEIPAL ATS Experience

Pros

I have been using this ATS since 2+ years and it is quite user friendly and easy to access. It as almost every profiles migrated from all the job boards LinkedIn, DICE, CareerBuilder, Monster. It has almost 3 lakhs+ profiles.It helps me a lot for sourcing and screening the profile. I would recommend this ATS to other staffing Industries.

Cons

So far I have no negative experience using this ATS and I hope so it wont have as they have best customer supprot.

AV

Abhishek V.

A Comprehensive Review of CEIPAL ATS Recruitment Management

Overall it's a great tool for a staffing agency. Although there is some scope for improvement as well.

Pros

What I find most commendable about CEIPAL ATS is its comprehensive suite of features that streamline the entire recruitment process. From customizable workflows and centralized candidate data to collaboration tools, automation features, integration capabilities, and robust analytics/reporting tools, CEIPAL ATS offers a holistic solution that empowers recruiters and hiring managers to attract and hire top talent efficiently and effectively.

Cons

The search functionality may be limited, potentially hindering users' ability to find specific candidates efficiently. Challenges in managing duplicate resumes could result in data inconsistencies and affect the accuracy of candidate information. Advanced resume parsing features may be lacking, limiting the extraction of crucial information from resumes. Integration with external databases or sourcing tools may present challenges, impacting the seamless flow of candidate data. Data privacy and security concerns regarding candidate information may arise, necessitating robust safeguards. Scalability issues may affect performance, particularly with larger candidate databases, potentially impacting overall system efficiency.

SK

Swarupa K.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Waste of money

Bad will not like to recommend or use it in future.

Pros

Easy to post a job Upload a candidate 00

Cons

1. Cannot update/ edit an existing job posting 2. Very inefficient in locating duplicate candidate data 3. Login time expires in few minutes. 4. Cannot generate reports at all level 5. no authorization for data deletion. Any one can delete your data without informing you. 6. Time lag between mass emailing, other windows slow down while you are mass emailing.

Thank you so much for your review on TalentHire. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have faced. TalentHire is fully customizable ATS, your administrator can configure the users access based on the roles. Update / Edit Job Posting: You must have access permission to edit jobs. The admin can give you access at Setup > Access Management > Access Control > Job Postings > Role > Edit Records. Duplicate...

JD

Jude D.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

A Comprehensive Review of CEIPAL ATS

CEIPAL ATS's integration capabilities are often praised, allowing for seamless syncing of candidate data with existing HR systems, which saves time and reduces manual effort. Additionally, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights into recruitment performance, enabling data-driven decision-making. However, some users note that there is a learning curve associated with the system, particularly...

Pros

The customizable workflows of CIEPAL have allowed us to tailor the system to fit our specific hiring needs, improving efficiency and ensuring a smooth and consistent process across all departments. Additionally, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights into our recruiting efforts, helping us make data-driven decisions to optimize our hiring strategies.

Cons

Not as specific cons but that will be great if we can get a more better User interface.

KA

Kuldeep A.

Resume Heading

Pros

According to me 2 years before I started to work with Ceipal. It was a very new experience for me to work on Ceipal to look candidate according to client's requirements.But for now I like to work on Ceipal it is very easy to use. whatever the requirement you have after putting a few specific Key works related to client's requirement we can get the latest Candidate's who are available in the Market who are looking for Job or change right Now. So for me it is the easiest way to hunt for talent. Moreover, if we are hiring for the US any specific region we can use the filter to get the latest profile from the region the client is looking to source.

Cons

As a US IT recruiter the thing which I filled badly for Ceipal the Visa verification thing. The team needs to take quick actions if someone is uploading their profile on Ceipal. If a candidate writes he is a GC holder, He should a GC. Fake profiles should be removed. this is the only concern with me. Otherwise it is a good platform to get the resume with their email address and contact details.

TM

Thangapandi M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

CEIPAL ATS

Pros

There are multiple types of postings in Ceipal, making it very useful for acquiring candidates without expending excessive effort and manpower. With just a few clicks, we can accurately find candidates through Ceipal job postings

Cons

Ceipal ATS is utilized for end-to-end tracking of candidates and internal employees. In our organization, we use it to analyze the performance of our internal employees. We can check a candidate by their contact information to see if they have been submitted for different roles, and then submit them for another role based on their previous interviews. The candidate profile is crucial for checking their...

SM

Syed M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent product at reasonable pricing

Pros

ATS, Database, Candidates tracking, Applicant tracking, portals integration, Mass mailing

Cons

as of now there is nothing that I did not liked about Ceipal

TS

Tony S.

Review for Ceipal

My experience with CEIPAL ATS has been highly positive. It's a very user-friendly ATS compared to others I've encountered. I must commend its value for money. However, we do require a stronger database of fresh profiles from CEIPAL. Wishing the CEIPAL team continued success and many more satisfied companies.

Pros

1. Ceipal boasts excellence, with its [sensitive content hidden] being Indian entrepreneur [sensitive content hidden] 2. It possesses an extensive database. 3. The customer support is commendable. 4. The resume search functionality proves to be highly convenient.

Cons

1. We have encountered some mismatched profiles over the past month or two, which we believe may be due to an API integration issue. We utilize Monster, Dice, and CareerBuilder platforms. 2. Our job posting and LinkedIn integrations are not compatible; they display all our data, potentially allowing one employee to view another employee's data. 3. Occasionally, there are login issues. 4. While integration functions adequately, it does not always retrieve new data such as resumes. Instead, it presents previous data as new, resulting in inefficiencies and wasted points, particularly in terms of views.

AA

Abdul Aquil M.

User Friendly ATS - Amazing Product

Pros

What I appreciate most about CEIPAL ATS is its robust job posting and application management capabilities. The integrated candidate database, which merges profiles from various sources, allows for effortless access to all candidate profiles in one place. Additionally, CEIPAL provides comprehensive reporting tools that consolidate usage data from Monster, Dice, and CareerBuilder. This enables me to easily pull detailed recruiter reports, whether monthly or yearly. The interview status and placement reports also significantly streamline my workflow, saving me a great deal of time.

Cons

CEIPAL ATS excels with its robust integration capabilities, advanced reporting tools, and efficient candidate management. Its user-friendly interface and automated workflows significantly save time and enhance productivity, making it a reliable tool for comprehensive recruitment needs.

ss

steve s.

Excellent Product

Pros

I appreciate CEIPAL ATS for its intuitive interface, which simplifies the recruitment process. Its comprehensive features, from candidate tracking to analytics, streamline hiring tasks efficiently. The customizable workflows cater to diverse hiring needs, enhancing flexibility. Moreover, its seamless integration with other HR tools boosts productivity and ensures a cohesive recruitment experience.

Cons

As of now I feel there is nothing that need to be change

HS

Hadi S.

Ceipal ATS

Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Pros

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Cons

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

Hi Hadi, thank you for writing us a review. We are happy that you appreciate the seamless transition experience you had with us. We are also thrilled that you love resume search, Ceipal BI, dashboard, speed, and the multiple customizations available. Monster has a new version called Search Monster which has not been released to any ATS; this is why you are facing an issue with Monster integration. At CEIPAL, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer support. Thank you!

RS

Rohit S.

CEIPAL ATS - Everything you need as a recruitment company

My overall experience with CEIPAL in these two years have been pretty amazing. I would recommend every startup or any established company to buy this for a better approach in recruiting and staffing.I use almost all the features of CEIPAL everyday and the interface is very user-friendly which is making it easier for me to do all the assigned tasks.

Pros

The most liked feature of CEIPAL is that its never under maintenance during my working hours so I don't have to wait at all to get my work done which I had to do when we used to use our own company's ATS.From sourcing candidates to onboarding them and after that managing database of every candidate, CEIPAL does it work so skillfully that you will be amazed.

Cons

Now it has been almost two years since I am using CEIPAL ATS. I got so amazed by its features that I even insisted my company to get me the mobile app version of CEIPAL as well. Our calling partner VOIP is also integrated with CEIPAL which is a cherry on the top. I have literally have no complaints with CEIPAL as it is more than perfect for all the jobs I have to perform using it.

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Rohit. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

VA

Vishal A.

Ceipal- Good ATS

In my experience, i have used email merges to candidates and Vendors. Also keeping the records of my Submission and interviews and the number of Views that i have used on Portals.

Pros

We can make out hotlist in which profiles are automatically updated. also the vendor list can be uploaded for the easy mass mailing to vendors. All the submission trackers and reports can be Transparent.

Cons

the number of email merge should be increased instead of 500. Many times the irrelevant profiles are appeared that lead to waste of views.

IL

Ivan L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Ceipal is very user friendly and effective

The Workflow management is very effective. It is also very effective in the client mangement

Pros

It lets us keep track of every single thing we can think of. It can be used as a CRM HR management tool. It helps you onboarding process and makes the whole process easier

Cons

There are minor bugs in the integrated search of ceipal. Sometimes does not fetch the proper results

Ivan, thank you for this amazing review. We are glad you like our features like onboarding and workflow management and that you appreciate how our platform serves both as an ATS and a CRM. Integrated search fetches you the profiles based on the primary and secondary skills entered in the job description details. At Ceipal, we strive to provide you with excellent customer experience and service. Thank you again!

PB

Prashant B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Is it Really worth is to use CEIPAL ?

Pros

CEIPAL is one of the best Applicant Tracking System available in the market. its Easy to use and helps us to find the Right candidate for the job.

Cons

Although it is good but, it could be more user friendly.

Prashant, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our features. The Ceipal team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support, and we're delighted to hear that it's paying off for our customers. Thanks again!

SS

Shalini S.

Review for CEIPAL ATS

I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

Pros

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

Cons

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

PS

POLA S.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Good Product Recruiting.

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that...

Pros

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

ak

aman k.

Value For Money

we save a lot of time using ceipal

Pros

the best thing about ceipal is that it has all the databases integrated. it saves lot of time

Cons

few times the software is non responsive

Saikumar G.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

My Experience Review

Pros

Ceipal is the best ATS comparatively other ATS in the marketIt’s database really helps me to find a pool of candidates using headhuntingJob skill matches to candidate scorecard is goodRecently it’s deployed AI which helps me in competing with the other vendorsTurn around time to find out a pool is very less

Cons

No cons as of now and waiting to see the complete integration

VA

Vishal A.

CEIPAL- Excellent ATS for Staffing

I am using ceipal from 5 Years and it seems to be a good ATS. to keep a track of submissions and candidates submitted on job. Also it keeps a track of Interviews etc. we need not to switch to different portals at a time. i am using the option "Integrated Search".

Pros

Ceipal Reduces time to hire by over 50%, it also Increase candidate engagement. as 50+ job portals can be Integrated in it.

Cons

Sometimes profiles migrated are irrelevant as it does not pick all the keyword, omit on its own. Email merge option can also be increased in number.

Vishal, thank you for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Ceipal. With regard to your feedback about search strings, we have a feature in our system called the "String Builder," which will auto-correct the String you enter. You can reach out to your dedicated Key Account Manager about this to learn more. At Ceipal, we're dedicated to providing our customers with excellent support to ensure successful business outcomes. Thank you again!

AM

Arshed M.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

They are ready for the prime time.

It is best.

Pros

It can be customized as per our needs. Reports are the best feature for the team manager to track the progress of every team member on a real-time basis. Reports can be subscribed and you will see them in your email with all the required data

Cons

Custom BI needs more improvement. Developers should be open to feedback from end users and inculcate the features as per customer needs; sometimes, we face difficulties in the integration of API from other portals.

MB

Mohsin B.

Ciepal User friendly ATS

Overall experience using Ciepal has been quite smooth, Applicant tracking is really easy. However there are a few things that are not upto the mark for example if you try to parse a resume in pdf form it comes all wierd while searching and you have to change the format in docx before parsing, This can be really annoying when you have to bulk parse resumes.

Pros

The number of features that Ciepal provides such as Mail merge and Bulk SMS make recruitment really easy when I have to meet very short deadlines and other than that the interface is very user friendly and makes it really easy to use and learn.

Cons

Often times the boolean search strings used while using the integrated search option fetch irrelevant results and even if you choose an option for the particular location , The resumes fetched are from all over the place.

GK

Gric Koriya C.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

"Streamline Your Hiring Process with CEIPAL ATS"

Ceipal ATS is the biggest business tool we used in recruiting and staffing industry. It is a wide range of ATS with lots of salient features and from job postings, applicants, submissions to job boards. We can integrate top-notch job boards like dice, monsters, carrier builders, etc. We can tract the applicant status from submission to placement. we can post the jobs in job portal there are lots of option for filters in so many aspects. One of the best ATS in industry.

Pros

Ceipal ATS is one of the widely used ATS in overall systems. It is user friendly and the learning ceipal is very efficient and effective. It is useful to track the candidate from screening, sourcing and placing etc.

Cons

Ceipal ATS has more advanced features but some least aspects sometimes it run slowly and the server becomes an error.

AZ

Ashley Z.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great Tool to Continue Developing

85% satisfied

Pros

I like the integrated search and the note feature I like being able to post to job boards within minutes- I just wish I could view the job posting.

Cons

The features lost from paid for services by using the integration and not directly using the platform. The lack of ability to track activity if working directly on other platforms. Job postings seem illusive and you can’t hyperlink to see your active job post once it live. Would like to see metrics on job posting - how many people interacted with the post. Tracking activity on internal resumes that have already been imported is difficult.

Hi Ashley, thank you for reviewing our business. We're glad you like our integrated search and notes features. With regards to tracking activities on job postings, we don't get details from respective job boards. We have noted the rest of your feedback and will be working on it. At CEIPAL, we strive to provide you an excellent customer experience and stellar service. Thank you again!

DR

Deepika R.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Ceipal ATS

I have been working 1nd half years also still I don't have issues on their and also happy to source in ceipal ats

Pros

I have been working as a recruiter 1 nd half years and I used to source the candidates in ceipal ats. I always easy to put the strings and finding a better candidates as well. In ceipal ATS we can do mass mail and vendor emails as well. Also I'm happy to source in ceipal ats.

Cons

Nothing but sometimes some strings given the wrong candidates and also some candidates are number not in the service as well

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Deepika. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our functionalities. Our team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support. With regard to your feedback about search strings, we have a feature in our system called the "String Builder," which will auto-correct the String you enter. Please reach out to your dedicated Key Account Manager about this for help. Thank You!