Jibble Reviews

Jibble

Free time clock app for teams.

4.74/5 (133 reviews)

Pros
  • Great easy to use software that you can amend to suit your business. The Facial recognition is really good and very easy.Sandra H.Read the full review
  • Time tracking and attendance work like a charm. It is like a magic charm that makes people accountable without confronting them.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • We like that is super easy to jibble in and jibble out for all of our employees. The integration on Slack is definitely the main pro.Alejandro G.Read the full review
Cons
  • The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.Fatima B.Read the full review
  • The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.Karen W.Read the full review
  • People forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know.Larissa S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sammad Nawaz

Transformed the way we run our business

Reviewed 2019-08-09

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros
Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons
Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

Response from Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Shilles Steven Albert

A great app for attendance tracking

Reviewed 2020-05-21

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pros
All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Cons
Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Response from Jibble

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

- Jibble Team

Cydney Irby

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

Reviewed 2019-05-21

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Pros
I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Cons
I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Response from Jibble

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

João Rocha

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Reviewed 2020-03-27

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pros
The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Cons
The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email (help@jibble.io) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Luis Ferreira

Very useful

Reviewed 2020-04-12

Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pros
It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Cons
It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent. Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

Response from Jibble

Hi Luis,

Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient.

Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available.

- Jibble Team

Shane Saunders

Our Experience using Jibble

Reviewed 2020-02-17

We have great results using Jibble, we can better manage payroll because no one has reason why they can not log in or out using Jibble. I can say their tech support is very good and responds quickly to your issues.

Pros
Because of how easy the mobile application is, we use it to track employee's daily work hours.

Cons
I don't know if this issue with Android application but my current week is always one week ahead. I saw that it was fixed one of the updates but started to happen in another update. Other than that, I do not have anything else to say.

Response from Jibble

Hi Shane,

Glad to see your honest feedback and thoughts on how Jibble helped your company with time tracking. I do remember your issue with the timesheets and it was indeed quickly resolved by our Tech team.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

- Jibble Team

Kevin Schoell

Great TIme Sheet Solution!

Reviewed 2020-02-20

Pros
My company uses Jibble for clocking in clocking out each day. I work from home, so a time sheet management program is crucial to facilitating my employment and accurate pay for hours worked. Jibble is great in it's simplicity, and the way it seamlessly incorporates extra features without becoming difficult for the user to navigate. Editing hours is also a great feature that has helped me in situations where I missed my clock in or clock out.

Cons
The only problem I had was having to take a picture to clock in via mobile phone. I understand, however, that this is a security feature.

Response from Jibble

Hi Kevin,

Your team has been with us for quite a while and it's awesome to know that this relationship keeps getting stronger.

We thank you for this honest review and it looks like your admin would like to see your smiles every day thus requiring your selfie to clock in. :D

Cheers,
Jibble Team

Angelo Deleon

Great product for clocking in and out

Reviewed 2020-02-28

I've used it for almost 2yrs and it was easy to setup and clock in and out to my job.

Pros
I liked the fact that I could login with slack,browser plugin or ios or android app and it was easy.

Cons
There was some issues with the time switching to 24hrs and not 12 when adjusting time on mobile for some reason but it can be easily fixed I'm sure.

Response from Jibble

Hi Angelo,

Thanks for the honest review! Changing time in the mobile app is easy so I'm not sure what trouble are you having but I'm confident that our Support Team can help you with it. Please email us at help@jibble.io with complete details and screenshots (if applicable).

-Jibble Team

Dalius Bureninas

Perfect app for busy business

Reviewed 2020-03-03

Much easier without all that paper clocking in

Pros
Easy to use. You can clock in and out everywhere, without being in the main office

Cons
Sometimes poor internet reception can affect it

Response from Jibble

Dalius, thanks so much for your positive review. We are, of course, really pleased that your experience has been positive.

I just wanted to make sure you know about our offline mode - where you can still Jibble in and out without an internet connection.

Omar Bayat

Great product. A must for companies, both old and new. Our startup loves Jibble!

Reviewed 2020-05-21

Great experience so far. I'm very impressed, and very well priced!

Pros
The ease of 'Jibble In' & 'Jibble Out', tracking the team's hours and the location feature.

Cons
In the future, I hope you can include a feature that can track absent days and the reasoning behind these days. For example, if one of our employees has to skip a day due to a family event, he/she would write a comment for the day that has to be missed. Furthermore, there should be a way to set the number of holidays that our employees get; in our case, 17 public days, 15 leave days and 5 sick days. With this, our employees can mark which type of 'day' he/she is taking off so that we know not to deduct his/her salary.

Response from Jibble

Hi Omar,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are releasing big updates in the coming months and those include Leave Management and more powerful Work Schedules/Shifts feature. These are just some of the things to look forward to and they'll definitely address your concerns.

- Jibble Team

Karim Khwaja

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Pros
- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Cons
- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice. - Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Response from Jibble

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

David Long

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pros
The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Cons
Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Response from Jibble

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Weldon Koehn

Excellent product

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros
-Ease of use -Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed -Aesthetics

Cons
It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

Response from Jibble

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

- Jibble Team

Mónica Martinez

Amazing reporting!

Reviewed 2019-07-24

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pros
The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Cons
The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

Response from Jibble

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

-Jibble Team

May Costa

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pros
Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Cons
The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Response from Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Anonymous

Great for small business time management

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Pros
The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Cons
The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Response from Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

- Jibble Team

Sergio Camarena

Value for your Money

Reviewed 2019-07-31

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pros
Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Cons
I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Response from Jibble

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Fatima Bughdadi

Jibble experience

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros
I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking. With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons
The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out. So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Response from Jibble

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

- Jibble Team

Prarthana Dickson

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

Reviewed 2017-12-12

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros
-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free - Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons
- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference - It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!) - I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Ma. Louren Camballa

Jibble Rocks!

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Pros
As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Cons
Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Response from Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen Weidner

We love Jibble

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Pros
We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

Response from Jibble

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

- Jibble team

Larissa Schad

really helpful software

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Pros
That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Cons
people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

Response from Jibble

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Chitraparna Sinha

A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams

Reviewed 2017-12-08

Pros
I liked: - ease of use - privacy - ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS - the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time - if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Cons
Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

Response from Jibble

Hi Chitraparna,

Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive.

In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it.

- Jibble team

Aaron Caton

Simple System w/ Slack Integration!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
I love having the Slack integration so my team and quickly and easily Jibble in and out without having to open their browser or go to the site. This is extremely efficient and easy. I also appreciate the activity-based billing so we're not billed on a user that doesn't access the system.

Cons
I would love to have some more custom controls on the reports. I also wish some areas of the settings were a little more intuitive and easy to find. It would be helpful to one page for all settings or at least be the start-point for all settings, including power-ups, etc...

Response from Jibble

Thank you for the feedback Aaron. It's good to hear that you find Jibble useful and efficient! We recognise your feedback on usability and reporting. We're continuously looking to improve our product so this feedback is definitely useful!

Of course don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance.

Best,
- Team Jibble

Theresa Ruth Sarah Medilo

Easy Attendance Tracking for Offsite Team Members

Reviewed 2018-12-05

We have team members who need to be tracked because they start work from off site. With this app, we are able to do just that. We love how simple the app is and how easy it is to use.

Pros
I love the fact that it works with our mobile phones and we can track time in and time out from anywhere. Plus features like facial recognition and location ensure the credibility of the time in and time out of employees.

Cons
I wish there was an auto-time out feature or at least a reminder for the user to time out before the day ends.

Response from Jibble

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for your honest feedback! Happy to hear that your team is really enjoying the mobile features.

We actually do have an auto-jibble-out feature which can be setup by the team manager. More about that in this article https://help.jibble.io/getting-started/setting-up-your-team/changing-settings-for-your-company-team.

An end-of-day reminder is also in the making so stay tuned ;).

- The Jibble Team