All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Jibble Reviews

Pros

Great easy to use software that you can amend to suit your business. The Facial recognition is really good and very easy.

Sandra H.

Read the full review
Time tracking and attendance work like a charm. It is like a magic charm that makes people accountable without confronting them.

Read the full review
I love the web dashboard that gives me the ability to quickly see hour spent on projects. Seamless, easy to use, and the Jibble support team is extremely responsive.

Bradley T.

Read the full review

Cons

We were disappointed that when we opted to upgrade, we were unable to do so immediately. Perhaps there are certain processes that we are unaware of.

Michelle B.

Fatima B.

Read the full review
The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

Karen W.

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad! have Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority. Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business. - Jibble Team

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time zones.

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move. I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019. As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Pros

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus. We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Cons

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain. Integrations are becoming better.

Hi Jonathan, Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams. The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future. -Jibble Team

Great Tool for Remote Employees

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Pros

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Cons

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Hi Mary, Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :) - Jibble Team

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Pros

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Cons

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Hi Cydney, Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity! At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :). I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Great software!!

Love it!

Pros

I love the ease of the program. It's so nice being able to keep better track of when my employees come in.

Cons

I wish I could have their pay associated with their time so I could see a calculation of what their monthly pay will be.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, Chelsy! Associating your pay directly with Jibble is not in our roadmap (not yet) We'll let everyone know when this becomes possible. - Jibble Team

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pros

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Cons

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Hi Jo?o, Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking. For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email (help@jibble.io) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble. -Jibble Team

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pros

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Cons

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

Hi Shilles Steven, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :) - Jibble Team

Excellent and Easy to use

Very simple to set up for admin, quick and easy set up and use for it's users. Overall, it's a very easy to use tool which gives you peace of mind that your employees are on site for health & safety reasons and it logs employee hours for payroll.

Pros

Very simple for employees to use and set up themselves.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't log when an employee is in a bad internet signal area. (There is an off-line mode but that requires turning on and off which can be complicated for some users, especially elderly users)

Jibble's ease of use is King! For the offline mode, it is best that you turn off the wifi and data when you have poor internet so the app won't keep trying on connecting online. Improvements on the offline mode will come out in the coming months so another good stuff to look forward to.

Jibble Product Review

I am currently using Jibble to keep track of my work hours. To ensure that the amount of hours I am working is tracked and proven with the location and photo as proof.

Pros

The product is user friendly and works welll accross devices. The time tracking features is extreamly helpfull as well as incorporating lunch breaks in the total hours worked per day. As I am currently not paid for my lunch breaks this assist me greatly to determine how many hours I owe to my company.

Cons

There are a few features that I would recoment and would benefit greatfly from. - To be able to display the hours and days in a callender view and be able to edit and add time from the callender view, currently it takes you into the day view and from there you can edit. This is very time comsuming when correcting entries of past dates. - When viewing the collective data on the site it would be benneficial to see a summary of the total lunch hours. Currently you can only see the total lunch hours when exporting the information. - To be able to add in the days you are on leave other than public holidays and have those hours automaticly added to the end of month total. This is for paid hours. - To be able to export the callender in a calender format such as Google Callender intregration.

Thanks for the review and the feedback. These are all forwarded to our Product Team so they are aware of what you are looking for. Leave Management is in the works and we'll let you know once it is out.

Jibble saving time and money

Payroll is much easier and less stressful due to accurate and consistent calculation of hours worked. The support for clocking at various locations is definitely excellent.

Pros

Employees can clock in/out (self-service), anywhere (using geolocation) , anytime (using the mobile app or the kiosk feature) ensuring accuracy and consistency with the calculation of hours worked. The facial recognition prevents buddy-clocking . No more time wasted on working through clock cards and employees disputing their hours.

Cons

Not all employees have access to smart phones or Google services are no longer supported on Huawei smart phones which limits the use of clocking in using location services. The calculation of hours worked based on fixed breaks is not always correct especially where a break is not applicable on certain days e.g. on Fridays employees leave earlier and not have a lunch break.

Hi Alta, Thanks for the review! Please reach to our support team by sending an email to help@jibble.io to align with your requirements about the breaks. Great to see how happy you are with our Support even after the purchase. We're always here to help you out. - Jibble Team

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Pros

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Cons

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice. - Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Hey Karim, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out. I hope this helps! - Jibble team

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pros

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Cons

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David, Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features. Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used. All the best, - The Jibble Team

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pros

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Cons

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

Hi Monica, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients. My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out. -Jibble Team

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros

-Ease of use -Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed -Aesthetics

Cons

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

Hi Weldon, Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now. Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently! - Jibble Team

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pros

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Cons

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while. Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Great for small business time management

Pros

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Cons

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency. As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out. If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it. - Jibble Team

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not. As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Pros

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary. I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Cons

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly. If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Hi Nicky! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are! - Jibble Team

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pros

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Cons

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Hi Sergio, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review! We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions. - JIbble Team

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally. In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Pros

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live 2)Reports is concise

Cons

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately. 2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Hi Queena! Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months. We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works! Again, we appreciate the feedback! :) - Jibble Team

Jibble experience

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking. With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out. So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Hi Fatima, Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management. It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received - Jibble Team

Very useful

Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pros

It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Cons

It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent. Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

Hi Luis, Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient. Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available. - Jibble Team

Pros

Usability and functionality was very easy to pick up and therefore implement. Dashboards etc felt much more modern and less antiquated than a lot of other softwares (time station etc).

Cons

The ability to jibble in twice. Being able to jibble in, when already clocked in is a feature that should be sorted. I would also say (and not sure if this is a feature), but being able to automate a push text or message to employees that are clocked in to say don't forget to clock out at a certain time would help alleviate issues as well.

Hi Dale, We appreciate the feedback. If you are on a paid plan, you can restrict members to clock out first before they could clock in again. This is the answer to your first concern. For the notifications, users can get notified via pushed notifs on mobile or via email if they already reached set working hours to remind them if they forgot to clock out or if they are still working and going to an OT. - Jibble Team

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free - Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference - It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!) - I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Hi Prarthana, Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this. Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Jibble Rocks!

Pros

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Cons

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that. Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

We love Jibble

Pros

We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

Hi Karen, We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team. We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback! - Jibble team

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.