Jibble Reviews

4.77/5 (73 reviews)

David Long

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time. The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

May Costa

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Prarthana Dickson

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

Reviewed 2017-12-12

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free - Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Ma. Louren Camballa

Jibble Rocks!

Reviewed 2018-08-14

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Chitraparna Sinha

A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams

Reviewed 2017-12-08

I liked: - ease of use - privacy - ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS - the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time - if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Aaron Caton

Simple System w/ Slack Integration!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

I love having the Slack integration so my team and quickly and easily Jibble in and out without having to open their browser or go to the site. This is extremely efficient and easy. I also appreciate the activity-based billing so we're not billed on a user that doesn't access the system.

Theresa Ruth Sarah Medilo

Easy Attendance Tracking for Offsite Team Members

Reviewed 2018-12-05

We have team members who need to be tracked because they start work from off site. With this app, we are able to do just that. We love how simple the app is and how easy it is to use.I love the fact that it works with our mobile phones and we can track time in and time out from anywhere. Plus features like facial recognition and location ensure the credibility of the time in and time out of employees.

Toine Vaessen

We have used Jibble for about a year now for client billing and productivity.

Reviewed 2017-07-04

Simple and accurate time & attendance for me and the team. Helpful reporting that assist in managing.What I like most is the ease of use for my team. It is super straightforward for them to clock in and out. At the same time the statistics and reports give me very in depth information which I can use for project and individual reviews.

Dennis Maina

The experience with Jibble was awesome and great where it has enabled the company solve absenteeism

Reviewed 2018-05-24

generating the weekly payroll and attendance sheet in our company is nowadays simple and accurate the price of the software is low and affordable there is online support available to offer technical support it can be used by up to five users

Anonymous

Works Very Well

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Jibble allows our team to keep an eye on our employees, more specifically their attendance, time in and out. It is important for employees to be given the ease of this as well, Jibble provided an option of employee attendance to be punched in or out via browser. It is an amazing advancement in technology. It also records absences, billing and invoicing, automatic time capture and many more features.

Remi Mongeau

Great software to track my team's working time.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Automatise what we are dooing manually before.Well designed software, multi-platform (web/mobile/Slack integration) and good customer service aware of new ideas. Still in active development with many new features in the last months. Easy to user and provide great statistics for our team working time (in two different contries).

Alex Ogilvie

Very useful tool that has helped us manage our projects effectively.

Reviewed 2018-05-12

Easy time tracking Effective project management The slack integration is very useful and makes timetracking easy. The reporting by client is also good at quickly seeing how much time you are spending on projects. Nice user interface and good to have on multiple devices

Kevin Morrill

Great service with excellent Slack integration

Reviewed 2018-08-14

It's been great. Keep up the great work!I onboard a lot of employees every month and it is simple to get them up and running with only a 2 minute explanation of how to use Jibble. Employees enjoy the simplicity of the service

Anonymous

Excellent time tracking app

Reviewed 2019-02-05

My department is frequently working offsite, so we were unable to clock our hours accurately. The app has allowed my team to better track their time while also tracking hours on a per client basis. That has helped us accurately track our work hours.Jibble is easy to use for our staff. It allows for easy editing when occasional missed in/out stamps. The reporting of hours is fantastic and the Jibble team is constantly improving them.

Matthew Ainge

Spot on time tracking and reporting. Couldn't be easier.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Time tracking on commercial works, plus quick, essential and highly accurate reporting.+ Slack integration. My team, already on Slack, just /jibble in, or talk direct to the bot to start logging an activity in seconds. Jibble even allow login using Slack accounts. + Related: Ease of use. If any tool takes more than a second to use, people will fall out of the habit. The team actually do time tracking because it's so simple. + Reporting: The depth of reporting is perfect for my needs. It's the most accurate system I could have hoped for.

Jeremiah Nash

Excellent value - simple and easy to implement

Reviewed 2017-12-16

Accurate time/attendance tracking that's transparent to the employee but tamper-proof, and on-demand to any device. Payroll is inching closer to total automation. Slack integration is key for our company, and allows for remote workers and field maintenance team members to track time from anywhere. Not having to hit the break room to look at their time card is the best

Shannon Farr

Easy to use, responsive customer support.

Reviewed 2018-02-02

The support was great the first (and only time I had an issue). The app itself is easy (and fun!) to use. It makes tracking my time simple - one less thing to worry about during the workday.

Sahr Saffa

Jibble helps you manage your team and it's very simple to get a handle on.

Reviewed 2018-04-16

It has allowed me to track my personal time and the time my team puts into different tasks. It provides a weekly report on how we did and allows us to create a monthly report, as well. What I enjoy most about it is the colorful and user-friendly dashboard that is integrated within such a robust software.I enjoy using Jibble for its user-friendly dashboard and ease of clocking in and clocking out. We have six primary departments within our organization that we focus on, and Jibble allows us to prioritize these departments while giving people the flexibility to add detailed notes on what they worked on that day.

Christabelle Kolafa

Jibble is a Simple Small Business Time Tracking Solution

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-15

Our company is a small startup with only 6 employees. Half of them work remotely and use slack about 90% of the time. Having slack integration and a user-friendly interface made Jibble very easy to deploy. Even the most technology aversed members like using it and love its accessibility via browser and phone.

Chris Fletcher

We use Jibble to manage time ' attendance for our team and visiting advisors to our office.

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Very easy to manage time, attendance, payroll, billing and much more for my business!We have iPads that are set up right in our office with the Jibble software so it is extremely easy to tap on the app, sign in and be on your way. We have a lot of visitors coming in and out our office that we need to be accountable for and Jibble helps us do just that. Also helps with employee payroll and billing as well.

VITOR BARROSO

Easy to use, very accurate, good number of feautures and nice interface on the Android app.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Convenience, ease of use, precise time control.The Slack's integration helps a lot; The accuracy is very good; The UI is good; Very easy to use;

Kody Atkinson

Excellent time tracking app for teams or freelancers

Reviewed 2018-04-07

Jibble takes the headache out of time tracking. The team can easily see who is working at any given time and leadership can easily pull hours for reports and payroll.Quick to learn and easy to use Works on multiple devices Slack integration Brower Extension Easy to see who is working on a team

Angie Creed

Easy to use and quick

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Time tracking that is accurate and accountable.The software is easy to use. I can jibble in and out easily and see where I am for the day / week / month.

Shelley Burth

Very convenient to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Uploaded PDF file via messaging is the best option you could offer. I also like that I can change my status to reflect if I am in a meeting or left my desk.

TaShea King

Jibble is an easy way to keep track of your hours

Reviewed 2017-11-14

It is convenient and allows me to keep track of the hours I workI love how interactive Jibble is. You can set up alerts, have weekly time sheets sent to you via email and edit log in and log out times. What I love the most is that it can be integrated into Slack and I can "Jibble in" and "Jibble out" and easily keep track of hours worked for my own reference.