All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Recruitee Reviews

Pros

Just a super good product with a great team behind it. I recommend using the tool to all of my customers (as an HR & Recruitment Specialist consultant).

Kelly R.

Read the full review
It is very cost effective with respect to the features it provides. It helps to enable job promotions and source talent for your organization.

Alan J.

Read the full review
Each time you need assistance with anything, the company has an amazing customer service response and the speed in which they respond is amazing.

Cheryl O.

Read the full review

Cons

Terrible, terrible support. Every time I've had a (simple) question it's resulted in a disappointing customer service.

Janosch F.

Read the full review
The way in which the emails are being displayed is highly confusing as it's not chronological and doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. In addition, there are functions that should be available.

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Recruitee

It's helped us the most because we do our recruitment on a regular basis. So rather than having all the applications go to your inbox, clogging up your email, and potentially losing really awesome candidates falling through the cracks of all your email mess, it sends all of the applications to one cool app and through the app you're able to manage the applicants based on the pipeline stage that they're in, and the actions need to happen with them.

Pros

The spotlighted feature for this app is really that it's super easy to track your applicants. It makes it really easy to see where everyone's at in their state different stages, you can add comments, you can rate them, you can pass them over to someone else on your team to review, and a lot of other functionality and workflow love in there. Some more of the top features; you can do a job board posting...

Cons

At the moment you can send a calendar invite to a candidate through the app which is pretty cool but it'd be great to be able to send them a link for them to book time based on your calendar. So almost like a Calendly plugin or something like that. This way, if you're having trouble getting in touch with somebody you can just send them a link and then they can book the time based on when they're available. That would speed things up a little bit. We'd love to see a Craigslist integration as well, at the moment you have to go out to Craigslist post the job. From there the resumes and everything will come into Recruitee, but having to go out into Craigslist to post is a little bit of a nuisance.

Hi Aislinn, Thank you for your review, it's great to see some love from Canada! We are happy that you appreciate the collaborative aspect of Recruitee as this what we are all about. Following your comment, Craigslist.org is now available for you to post your job on, should you come across other job boards that you would like to have integrated, let us know or post directly on our Roadmap! Pro tip: our recent Scheduler feature allows candidates to book an appointment themselves based on your availability, check it out on our Help Center or contact us and we will help you out. Best regards, Customer Success Team

I love it!

AMAZING! Love what you guys are doing.

Pros

Everything is awesome; the public roadmap, the option to select who can see the comments, the ease of use and bulk actions, customizable everything, the customer support! And of course the careers site!

Cons

Sometimes it feels confusing navigating around the settings part.

Dear Amena, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your Recruitee experience! It's great to read that you love Recruitee; we do too! Thank you for your support and kind words. Please know that if you ever feel confused with the product settings, our Customer Suppor team is always available to help. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. And keep an eye out on our public roadmap for 2021! More awesome updates are coming. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Buyer Beware

For Americans this isn't the best bet as they are in Europe on pretty much an opposite time zone. Also is not good for recruiting teams, staffing agencies, and the like as they aren't really capable of supporting a mass amount of jobs without some negotiation. I look at service in a 360 perspective. The first 180 was good when we signed up but the other side of the coin was a huge let down - they literally...

Pros

This product was very easy to use, also the customer service during our companies onboarding to the product was great. There was no shortage of help. They even worked with us to develop a solution that included more jobs as we maxed out their highest plan almost immediately.

Cons

Ultimately we left Recruitee because we needed something that could handle ATS, hiring, onborarding, and communications with and to existing staff. When we let it be known that we were leaving the tone of everything abruptly changed. No more customer service, our contact no longer communicated with us, and the IT team just sent us a link to their API to retrieve our data encompassing over 500 applicants...

Dear Ken, We're sorry to hear about your experience. We always aim for the highest standard of customer service and experience. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to take this chance to improve. First of all, we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience during the onboarding. As you can see on other reviews, our Customer Support is rated highly by all users. To make sure all...

Recruitee has been a game changer for us

From the initial demo with our Account Executive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to today, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Even when something pops up that I need help with, the customer service team is readily available and has been amazing to work with.

Pros

I was looking for an ATS that included the ability the post to multiple job boards. After what seemed like months of research and demos, I finally came upon and contacted Recruitee and I was impressed from the start. I love that I can create a position and it integrates easily with other job boards, if I choose that option. Or I can simply use the free job boards that Recruitee offers. I also love that I can keep notes, all communication and various info within each job posting OR within each candidate profile.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes at this point, the software is fantastic.

Dear Erica, Thank you for sharing your Recruitee experience! It's great to read that Recruitee has had such a positive influence on your team and hiring. We created the product intending to make hiring collaborative and easy, so we really appreciate reading that it has improved your workflow. Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team if you ever have any questions or would like to share more of your experience using Recruitee. They will be more than happy to help, and we focus on customer feedback for a lot of our product developments. Thank you again for the review! Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

a user friendly, easy to roll out ATS constantly evolving

Pros

easy to learn and use, unlimited users, integration with free and paid job posting sites, customizable micro site for our adverts.

Cons

Application form could be more customizable. Also it would be nice if custom filters could be saved for future use

Dear Loukas, Thank you for sharing your experience with using Recruitee. It is great to read that you find Recruitee easy to learn and use, that is something that we strongly focus on. We built Recruitee as a tool that is accessible, easy to use, and fit for purpose no matter how big or small the team. As for your feedback on the applications form, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team to make sure you're using the Recruitee features to their fullest. There are customization actions available, but if you'd like to see more we would like to know what you have in mind. It's feedback such as yours that helps us improve. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Great product

Pros

I love the collaboration feature with colleagues.

Cons

The inability to change some processes in an ongoing recruitment.

A Mixed Bag with some really shiny aspects besides some disappointing letdowns

Recruitee is a Tool which gets the Job done. It makes you scream at times and the UI makes you wonder wether the curses you just heared actually really came out of your own mouth. Then again it provides a hassle free way to set up Job offerings, keeps applicants in a clean status and supports your day to day work with simplifications that save you time (once you learned the UI). My general opinion...

Pros

Back weh we started to use Recruitee we had a bunch of Email boxes and excel files. All our Job offerings were hand made and someone had to invest a huge amount of time making connections, answering emails and often only one step ahead of mishaps, confusion and losing potential candidates. This all changed when we introduced Recruitee. All of a sudden we had Trackable job offerings, Pipelines for...

Cons

All the Core Features are there and are okay. In May Areas however the user Interface suffers. PDF files, especially for the CV is a chore to use with magnification functionalities that make me scream. Also lot of the simple and clean user experience from teh early days has been cluttered up by additional features. As someone who designed UI and UX for a living I feel okay to say: Especially the recently added Email functionalities have never been properly user tested. The UI is hard to learn and in this particular area. The support works fast and is verry willing to help but often helpless regarding (our specific) cases. Basically a major UI Overhaul is something I would whish for intensely, especially if it could bring back the simplicity and ease of use from the early days

Dear Janosch, Thank you for your feedback. We prioritize the customer experience above all else. As our product grows, so too do the UX challenges we face, which is why we have a dedicated team working on some exciting improvements to ensure a simple design and a great user experience. We'd be more than happy to keep you in the loop for this! See DM for more details. Thanks again. Kind regards, Perry Oostdam CEO / Co-founder

This AST system has changed my life!

Pros

Prior to using this ATS system, everything was unorganized and difficult to track each candidate. This tracks all of the interviews and interactions with the candidates. This has changed my life as a recruiter and organized our process with ease. The templates for emails is fantastic and the pipeline is great. We are able to customize everything to fit our needs and making changes is easy. I am not the most technical person, but this system is easy to navigate for even me.

Cons

The only thing that I see that could change is, it would be nice to have the phone number go in with the right format. I have to always out the (-) in between the numbers so they can be read easier when dialing the candidate.

Dear Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! The Customer Support team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We are pleased to read that Recruitee has made such an improvement for your recruitment processes. This is exactly why we created it! If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Great tool for scale up company

Pros

Automation, Easy implementation Reports Interface

Cons

Prevent interviewer to see others evaluations as long as s/he didn't provide his/her. It will reduce biais.

Dear Audrey, Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to read that you find Recruitee easy to implement. It was designed with this specific goal in mind. We believe hiring tools should be made easy and accessible, as they cover an important part of a company's growth! We will share your feedback on roles and permissions with the Product team, as product updates are strongly based on customer feedback. If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Extremely efficient recruiting software

Recruitee has helped us vet thousands of applicants to our company in the last few years.

Pros

The software is incredibly intuitive and makes recruitment hassle-free.

Cons

Within the software, you should be able to auto-block a candidate that definitely will not be hired.

Dear Emma, Thank you for leaving a review of your experience using Recruitee! The team is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we're proud to be the product you've relied on for the last few years to process your applicants. We would like to know more about what you mean by 'auto-blocking' a candidate, as our automated actions feature can trigger a number of actions when you disqualify a candidate. Feedback such as yours guides us when improving our product and services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with regard to the disqualifying actions available in Recruitee, or leave responses via our regular surveys. Thank you again for taking the time to review our product. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

fit perfectly to our needs

I am as happy as can be with this product - I have implemented it in 2 different companies and will probably do the same in the future - everybody was always excited when I pitched Recruitee to them, and even more so when they started using it.

Pros

Ease of use - has all that I need, lacks what I do not and would make the use heavier.

Cons

maybe the search function could work a bit better, but there is nothing really that I do not like.

Great product that provides easy access to quickly set up a recruitment pipelien

overal it has been very smooth and positive. It has allowed our organisation to double in size in 2 yrs time.

Pros

Recruitee seems to have been build with the end-users in mind. As such it is very intuitive and requires very little explaination to my team.

Cons

The reporting feature does not work for us as we are used to a continuous hiring cycle and we do not close a job after hiring someone. This reporting feature isn't as important to us currently so it's by no means a deal breaker

Dear Luuk, We want to start by saying thank you for the great feedback! The team is very happy to read your positive remarks about the product. Recruitee is indeed built as a user-friendly ATS that anyone can easily learn to work with. We hope you explore more of the functionalities we offer with our recently released Reporting feature and let us know what you think. This upgrade was launched in November 2020, and it allows for more customization to better fit different reporting needs. If you have any questions about this feature and others, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Best, The Recruitee Team

Recruitee Review

No issues - customer support is top notch. I've probably worked with every CS agent - they are all fabulous. I work a lot with Beata - she's SUPER responsive, follows up (proactively) and resolves issues in a timely manner. I am so grateful for the support team's help and commitment to helping me out!

Pros

I like the candidate layout & stage progression. It's very easy to use - and easy to tag managers to keep everyone on the same page.

Cons

I think reporting could be better - and intergrations. I don't have a full recruiter seat on LinkedIn so it's a pain that I can't exercise full use of Recruitee & LinkedIn. So much information gets lost/becomes manual work because the two systems don't speak to each other. Subsequently, reporting is not accurate if I forget to log something from LI into Recruitee.

Hi Nazy, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! We're pleased to read that you find it easy to use, as that is one of our main goals. Also, our Customer Support team is very happy to read your review. At Recruitee, we aim to offer the best possible customer experience to our users. We want you to know that, as we speak, the product team is busy working on an awesome update to our reporting. So please let us know what you think of it after the release. If you have additional feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

CANDA experience

Great customer service/success - always going above and beyond to help with queries Saved our life with GDPR last year Thanks, team!

Pros

User interface Ability to provide clients with transparency of data Careers site, importance of employer brand

Cons

Would be good to see: - Design led email campaigns - how can we creatively represent our brands to enhance their employer brand through candidate communication (e.g. can we integrate with the likes of mailchimp/campaign monitor) - ability to integrate candidate feedback surveys into email e.g. CNPS ratings etc. - ability to edit scoring format e.g. we'd prefer a 1-5 rating rather than a thumbs up/down rating OR ability to edit the data fields (e.g. strong yes =5), sometimes the language use of (yes/strong yes) encourages subjectivity amongst our team - Careers site: (can we use bespoke coding to create careers site? often the careers sites we create can look the same as one another, would love to chance to be more creative)

Recruitee is easy to use

I remember when every applicant came to my email, and I'm so happy those days are over. I'm happy we are using Recruitee and I'd recommend it if you are having any issues tracking your applicants.

Pros

I love how many things you can customize with Recruitee. The pre-screening questions, the hiring pipeline, hiring pools, and so much more can be customized for what your organization needs. It's a clean interface which keeps things really organized. It keeps all the communication with the candidate in one place. It also allows you to limit access to your hiring pool depending on their role. The archive feature is great. When you turn off a job everything is kept in the archive, which makes it super easy to turn the job back on - no more re-writing job ads every time! Recruitee also tracks if an applicant has applied more than once, or for the same role. It can also merge profiles together. This is a really helpful feature!

Cons

I checked out ziprecruiter and they had a deal breaker feature (ie. if an employee doesn't answer a question a certain way they are disqualified). Recruitee doesn't have this feature, but it would be nice addition. As Recruitee offers more and more features, the price is increasing. It's not crazy expensive, but the price creep is on my radar.

Great software, but it comes at a price: financially and data lock-in

Pros

Recruitee is a well designed ATS software. Many of the key functionalities required to successfully recruit a candidate are available. Setting up and implementing the software is relatively easy and straightforward. Recently introduced custom fields on the candidate profile, which is a good addition. Customer service generally responds within a day.

Cons

- The candidate profile can feel a bit cluttered, they have done a decent job to manage the info. - Expensive option. With recruitee's tiered pricing strategy, you always have too many or too few 'active jobs'. In most cases, you will end up paying more than you need. There should be a more flexible option. - Data. There is a simple export function for candidates, but all the notes and other data collected is practically lost. Unless you are willing to invest in a developer that is willing to work with Recruitee's API to extract your data. This is a major dealbreaker. Unless you are entirely sure that this platform is a solid solution for the coming years, I cannot recommend this software. This kind of vendor lock-in is not appreciated.

An alright recruiting platform

Overall handles our pipeline well but doesn't have many extra useful features

Pros

Nothing mind blowing about it, but does exactly what its meant to and covers whole pipeline need for recruiting on a large scale

Cons

- Would be good to be able to add fields to candidates that can be filled in when they apply insted of just questionnaires - Support and features to help diverse hiring would be fab! (e.g. job description text bias checker, stats on diversity at various pipeline stages etc)

Dear Lizzie, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! Feedback such as yours is very valuable for us, as it provides guidance when we're improving our product and services. We're pleased to read that you're satisfied with using Recruitee for bigger pipelines and recruiting at a larger scale. Have you looked at using screening questions in the 'apply stage' of the applicant? They can...

The go-to ATS for start-ups and small-size enterprises

Pros

A combination of the following: - Ease of use - Great value for money - Recent high pace of delivered new features

Cons

The reporting features. They are quite limited and the data is not accurate (pipeline tracking seems broken or is impacted heavily by "human error").

Unexpected price increase after subscription

Pros

The basic features of an ATS are presents and works good. Video question.

Cons

Lack of features : nurturing, automation based on questionnaire answers, no date and number type for questionnaire answers. Some issues with automated emails. After I subscribed for the trial and start really testing the tool and even some discussions with their salesman the price changed. It's not just a normal increase. It doubled!! It's not fair and probably not legal.

Thank you very much for giving our tool a try. Sorry to hear about your experience. We aim for the highest quality in our product and our service - and take this matter very seriously. After having a look at your review, it seems that you subscribed in the middle of our plan update. We moved away from slot-based pricing and launched feature-based plans (with tiers Launch, Scale, Lead) after almost...

One of the best ATS at very reasonable price range

Pros

User-friendly, easy to get up and running, clear dashboard, amazing support team with a good sense of humor. Way better than some more 'well-known' ATS. They really focus on making the product, but stay at super reasonable and affordable prices. Provide clear overview of pipeline and all kinds of customized adjustment per job. Supports career site. Love the team notes, review and task feature - so helpful. Very nice reports with data. Involve team members in recruitment and make communication easier and faster. Too many good functions! Love it as a recruiter.

Cons

- should for sure integrate with Linkedin ASAP; this would significantly increase the value of this ATS - would love to see more data in reports and maybe allow recruiter to set up what they want to keep an eye on and analyze - calendar should sync with Google calendar both ways - now we are not using this feature at all because it doesn't allow the sync the other way around - when I write reviews, I would love to be able to go back to check CVs without losing my incomplete reviews

Customer support is very well arranged at Recruitee!

Overall I am very happy with the use of Recruitee, nice and simple to use and a great customer support team who are always ready to help us out.

Pros

Recruitee is very easy to use and has some interesting features. What I like most about Recruitee is the helpful people in their customer support team. They always respond very quickly and are very supportive when we have questions about their product.

Cons

It would be helpful if there comes an automated way of shifting candidates who want to stay in our database versus candidates who want to be deleted in terms of GDPR. Also I would be interested in more features for retrieving interesting reports based on our recruitment data.

The only ATS that has everything I need

Ability to allow clients access to my system, so I can work with them in the collaborative and transparent way that we love

Pros

I spent days evaluating 30+ ATS's via trials / demos etc. (and looking at hundreds overall). This was the ONLY one that had what I needed. I work very collaboratively with my clients and want to be able to let them into my platform. This allows me to do so, and the permissions are so incredibly comprehensive and flexible I can work with them in an endless number of ways. the search / filters are incredible as well, so this allows really easy report creation for me, as well as transparency. The service and people are fantastic -- top notch team. I'm so excited and relieved to have found them. And pricing is fantastic as well. UI is fantastic. Careers site is wonderful. Reseller model incredibly advantageous. This is a product I can believe in.

Cons

Copy and paste from Word into job description for posting (even when using the copy/paste from word button) is not good (bullets will go missing). There may be an easy workaround - I haven't asked them for help with that. And I really wish I could purchase ziprecruiter boosts on their site so I could get rid of my ziprecruiter subscription

Hello Leila, Thank you for the review and feedback. We have added a Word copy-paste feature to all job creation forms. Good one! Kind regards, Perry (co-founder)

Good recruiting software for a startup

Overall, we like using Recruitee, it's easy to use and convenient. I think it's a good fit for any startup that needs an easy-to-use and GDPR-compliant recruiting system.

Pros

- Easy to get the job portal live and customize it - Fast posting of new jobs, very easy to edit questions, people in charge, etc. - Easy to customize workflows - Fast employee enablement on using the software - Very convenient review of candidates using evaluations feature - recruiters prepare notes and we can read them - Good mobile app - always use it when doing interviews to view notes + resume, no more email searching

Cons

- The mobile app broke many times for us and wouldn't work at all for weeks, then got fixed - Hard to find candidates we didn't go ahead with - Archiving positions makes it very hard to find if one needs to restore later

Flexibel en gemakkelijk in gebruik

We gebruiken Recruitee voor onze talentpool en hier werkt het heel goed voor. We gebruiken het dus niet als volledig ATS

Pros

De recruitee software is gemakkelijk in het gebruik en erg intuïtief

Cons

Ik heb eigenlijk geen min punten voor deze software

Beste Marc, Dank voor het schrijven van deze review en het delen van jouw ervaringen! Goed om te horen dat onze talentpool jullie goed op weg helpt. Indien er behoefte naar is kunnen wij samen kijken of de andere functionaliteiten die wij aanbieden ook een aanwinst voor BDO kan zijn. Indien je nog extra feedback hebt, aarzel dan niet om contact op te nemen met ons support team, of laat het ons weten via onze reguliere surveys. Nogmaals, bedankt voor de tijd die je genomen had om deze review te schrijven over Recruitee. Vriendelijk gegroet, Het Recruitee Team

Excellent ATS, bringing Trello's user interface to candidate pipelines

Although the company only exists for less than a year, the product is already up there with the likes of Lever, Greenhouse and Workable, which have raised significantly more funding. In contrast to most older ATS', the user interface and the workflow is clean, simple and fast. This is crucial to our company as we process large volumes of jobs and candidates for our customers. And this gets time-intensive...

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.