Recruitee Logo
Recruitee

The #1 collaborative hiring software to build winning teams.

visit website

Recruitee Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.66/10

Reviews by rating

Help us to find good and reliable Candidates for all the skills. Very Easy to Find Best and genuine profiles.
Each time you need assistance with anything, the company has an amazing customer service response and the speed in which they respond is amazing.
I found it very useful and straight to the point. Its helpful and it can help you minimise costs of hiring.
The inability to change some processes in an ongoing recruitment.

AS

Angie S.

Recruiter

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Recruitee Review: Elevating Hiring, Simplifying Excellence!

Transcript

Angie: Hi, my name is Angie. I work as a recruiter at Groom Industrial Service Group. I will rate five...

Retail, 11-50 employees

Helped organize our application and hiring process.

Pros

Beautiful, intuitive interface that allows us to manage applicants easily. This was a huge undertaking for us as we grew and Recruitee had most of the features we needed. I love the feature that allows you to create a custom website page that acts as your "Careers" page.

Cons

Really wish they had a HubSpot form integration. If applicants could fill out a form and automatically enter into Recruitee it would save a ton of hassle.

CO

Cheryl O.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

This AST system has changed my life!

Pros

Prior to using this ATS system, everything was unorganized and difficult to track each candidate. This tracks all of the interviews and interactions with the candidates. This has changed my life as a recruiter and organized our process with ease. The templates for emails is fantastic and the pipeline is great. We are able to customize everything to fit our needs and making changes is easy. I am not the most technical person, but this system is easy to navigate for even me.

Cons

The only thing that I see that could change is, it would be nice to have the phone number go in with the right format. I have to always out the (-) in between the numbers so they can be read easier when dialing the candidate.

Dear Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee! The Customer Support team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We are pleased to read that Recruitee has made such an improvement for your recruitment processes. This is exactly why we created it! If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Shady billing policies

Pros

Although the software is nice, they limit the functionality heavily and push you to upgrade to higher plans almost monthly.

Cons

When we tried to cancel our plan, they still billed us for additional month saying we did not cancel. You need to go through several pages do cancel your subscription and although your impression will be that you are cancelled, most likely you will be charged still. When we discovered this one day later, they still refused to give us refund. I would avoid adding your credit card here.

Dear user, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please know that we're taking this matter very seriously, as our objective is to deliver the highest quality for our customer services and product. There seems to be a misunderstanding about our features plan, which we would like to clarify. All our customers benefit from the functionalities available with the pricing plan they are on. As...

BA

Brittany A.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Recruitee is easy to use

I remember when every applicant came to my email, and I'm so happy those days are over. I'm happy we are using Recruitee and I'd recommend it if you are having any issues tracking your applicants.

Pros

I love how many things you can customize with Recruitee. The pre-screening questions, the hiring pipeline, hiring pools, and so much more can be customized for what your organization needs. It's a clean interface which keeps things really organized. It keeps all the communication with the candidate in one place. It also allows you to limit access to your hiring pool depending on their role. The archive feature is great. When you turn off a job everything is kept in the archive, which makes it super easy to turn the job back on - no more re-writing job ads every time! Recruitee also tracks if an applicant has applied more than once, or for the same role. It can also merge profiles together. This is a really helpful feature!

Cons

I checked out ziprecruiter and they had a deal breaker feature (ie. if an employee doesn't answer a question a certain way they are disqualified). Recruitee doesn't have this feature, but it would be nice addition. As Recruitee offers more and more features, the price is increasing. It's not crazy expensive, but the price creep is on my radar.

AT

Audrey T.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool for scale up company

Pros

Automation, Easy implementation Reports Interface

Cons

Prevent interviewer to see others evaluations as long as s/he didn't provide his/her. It will reduce biais.

Dear Audrey, Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to read that you find Recruitee easy to implement. It was designed with this specific goal in mind. We believe hiring tools should be made easy and accessible, as they cover an important part of a company's growth! We will share your feedback on roles and permissions with the Product team, as product updates are strongly based on customer feedback. If you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, or leave responses on our regular surveys. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Recruitee. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

EK

Emma K.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Extremely efficient recruiting software

Recruitee has helped us vet thousands of applicants to our company in the last few years.

Pros

The software is incredibly intuitive and makes recruitment hassle-free.

Cons

Within the software, you should be able to auto-block a candidate that definitely will not be hired.

Dear Emma, Thank you for leaving a review of your experience using Recruitee! The team is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we're proud to be the product you've relied on for the last few years to process your applicants. We would like to know more about what you mean by 'auto-blocking' a candidate, as our automated actions feature can trigger a number of actions when you disqualify a candidate. Feedback such as yours guides us when improving our product and services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with regard to the disqualifying actions available in Recruitee, or leave responses via our regular surveys. Thank you again for taking the time to review our product. Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

Aik D.

Excellent ATS, bringing Trello's user interface to candidate pipelines

Although the company only exists for less than a year, the product is already up there with the likes of Lever, Greenhouse and Workable, which have raised significantly more funding. In contrast to most older ATS', the user interface and the workflow is clean, simple and fast. This is crucial to our company as we process large volumes of jobs and candidates for our customers. And this gets time-intensive...

CT

Carolien T.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Intuitive software, great support!

Pros

The software is very intuitive. Even the hiring managers like to keep the candidate files updated in the tool, which was a hassle with previous softwares. It has a lot of features which make it easy to use and very all round. I was a bit hesitate because there isn't a local contact point, but every time I reach out to the support team, they react within the hour. They provide the right information and are really helpfull. They constantly adjust the tool, so for the same amount of money, you keep updates. The tool gets better and better.

Cons

I think there can be some improvements made concerning referrals, possibilities concerning tasks and an area to keep documents, but they are working on some of these things.

AJ

Alan J.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

A cloud-based applicant tracking and hiring platform.

Pros

The application is very intuitive, user-friendly and easy to set up. It is very cost effective with respect to the features it provides. It helps to enable job promotions and source talent for your organization. You can create notes for your team. It enables to schedule interviews and tracks the activities of your team. They have a chrome extension that does job postings to several job websites. The application collaborates with both the hiring desk and the applicants and thereby you can schedule interviews with ease. Based on the number of vacancies available, you can adjust the hiring workflows. The customer service and support team are very quick in response and are available round the clock. Recruitee allows easy navigation.

Cons

There is no Linkedin integration and google calendar sync. It lacks advanced reporting features. The program does not implement Boolean searches.

Vijay A.

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

Very Intuitive Application

We tried over 6-7 ATS and selected Recruitee over others for: - ease of use - pricing is very attractive - support is good The talent pool is used as place holder of less critical or off-beat Cvs which can be useful later. Their code less career page setup is very simple.

Pros

Simple to use. Screen Real-estate / navigation is too good...

Cons

Creating Custom Fields is currently kept for each CVs and this needs to be made as GLOBAL or for all as many times the customs fields are required for all. Wish there is a provision to LINK other country specific Job Portals viz: Naukri (for India) to make the tool more widely acceptable.

PK

Pavneet K.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

CANDA experience

Great customer service/success - always going above and beyond to help with queries Saved our life with GDPR last year Thanks, team!

Pros

User interface Ability to provide clients with transparency of data Careers site, importance of employer brand

Cons

Would be good to see: - Design led email campaigns - how can we creatively represent our brands to enhance their employer brand through candidate communication (e.g. can we integrate with the likes of mailchimp/campaign monitor) - ability to integrate candidate feedback surveys into email e.g. CNPS ratings etc. - ability to edit scoring format e.g. we'd prefer a 1-5 rating rather than a thumbs up/down rating OR ability to edit the data fields (e.g. strong yes =5), sometimes the language use of (yes/strong yes) encourages subjectivity amongst our team - Careers site: (can we use bespoke coding to create careers site? often the careers sites we create can look the same as one another, would love to chance to be more creative)

IA

Ioannis A.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

The go-to ATS for start-ups and small-size enterprises

Pros

A combination of the following: - Ease of use - Great value for money - Recent high pace of delivered new features

Cons

The reporting features. They are quite limited and the data is not accurate (pipeline tracking seems broken or is impacted heavily by "human error").

Leila B.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

The only ATS that has everything I need

Ability to allow clients access to my system, so I can work with them in the collaborative and transparent way that we love

Pros

I spent days evaluating 30+ ATS's via trials / demos etc. (and looking at hundreds overall). This was the ONLY one that had what I needed. I work very collaboratively with my clients and want to be able to let them into my platform. This allows me to do so, and the permissions are so incredibly comprehensive and flexible I can work with them in an endless number of ways. the search / filters are incredible as well, so this allows really easy report creation for me, as well as transparency. The service and people are fantastic -- top notch team. I'm so excited and relieved to have found them. And pricing is fantastic as well. UI is fantastic. Careers site is wonderful. Reseller model incredibly advantageous. This is a product I can believe in.

Cons

Copy and paste from Word into job description for posting (even when using the copy/paste from word button) is not good (bullets will go missing). There may be an easy workaround - I haven't asked them for help with that. And I really wish I could purchase ziprecruiter boosts on their site so I could get rid of my ziprecruiter subscription

Hello Leila, Thank you for the review and feedback. We have added a Word copy-paste feature to all job creation forms. Good one! Kind regards, Perry (co-founder)

IK

Ina K.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

my feedback

very self-explanatory and easy to use

Pros

the very responding support team, fast and supportiv

Cons

- I cannot insert our logo into an email, just the link of the logo, which looks far away of professional - I cannot insert place holder by my own for sending a mass email

Dear Ina, Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our Customer Support team is very happy to hear about your review. At Recruitee, we aim to offer the best possible customer experience for our users. Regarding the email logo, is it available online? If yes, then you should then be able to choose "copy image address", then paste it into the signature. This should add it as an image. Alternatively, there is also the option to add HTML to the signature. Here you would need to use code but it would allow more customization. We do encourage you to reach out to the support team with any questions, as they are always available to help. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review! Kind regards, The Recruitee Team

FD

Femke D.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Very happy

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, number of integrations, very helpful support

Cons

Not really anytime that comes to my mind at this moment.

SU

Sonita U.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

European efficiency with American style customer support

Makes me faster, keeps me organized.

Pros

It's easy, so so so easy. It's not that expensive. They have clever tools that I didn't know I wanted until I saw them, like the ability to source applicants you look at with a chrome extension, a dummy proof careers page that is customizable, an internal kanban board, the ability to share with people who don't want to login to anything (HR peeps you know what I am talking about). Easy integration with free job boards and all resumes are searchable (this is key for finding people in your past pools, that you think would be good for new jobs that opened up, its better than having to "tag" everything liek a lot of ATSs require). They know their EU data law compliance and general knowledge of EU laws associated with recruiting (So US, we aren't good at this one... )

Cons

The only things I would change are how the sourcing code is generated for sites so if I get something off angel, I jsut want that code generated, it's easy and doable as is, but I was spoiled by my last ATS that did it for me.

KR

Kelly R.

1-10 employees

Easy to use, with a focus on the things that really matter in the end.

Just a super good product with a great team behind it. I recommend using the tool to all of my customers (as an HR & Recruitment Specialist consultant).

Pros

Quick implementation, easy to use, really clear content on usability, great customer service, just an "all you need recruitment tool".

Cons

You have to do a lot of self-study to keep yourself up to date on features and I tend to be a lazy recruiter who does not do that.

AS

Angie S.

Construction, 51-200 employees

I love this ATS!

I love this ATS. love love love. Great system for Recruiters and Managers.

Pros

Everything about Recruitee is amazing! i love the design, what offers. Excellent ATS, the best one I have used so far!

Cons

They haven't implemented the texting feature as they mentioned before.

BK

Bronwen K.

Our recruitment best friend

Pros

it's super easy to use. Our recruitment process is so efficient and its really easy to use with our clients, we are all able to look at the same organization and candidates while sharing notes and thoughts without having to meet in person.

Cons

There needs to be some features love. There have been lots of features released since we started using the software, however, some Canadian job board love would be awesome!

KA

Khalil A.

51-200 employees

Excellent

Pros

All features are there and up to date, new features on regular basis and quick response from the client services team

Cons

Interviews arrangement is not that easy and I couldn't update the templates and the calendar view needs some improvements

DW

David W.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Not perfect but quite reasonably priced

Pros

Not perfect but quite reasonably priced. Customer Service experiences have been good.

Cons

Could use more features. It isn't as all-singing as some ATSs

GJ

Geert Jan K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A great tool to improve your hiring process

Pros

Recruitee offers everything you need to steamline your hiring process. It has helped us greatly in job and candidate management and team communication, in a modern and easy to understand UI.

Cons

It is easy to build a careers site with Recruitee, but the features are a bit lacking in this regard (compared to other site builders we worked with, like LeadPages).

JZ

Jorrit Z.

201-500 employees

Great team, great product!

Pros

As a scaling up organization, we were really looking for an ATS which could make our work easier and more fun. The very user-friendly and feature-packed ATS, combined with a career site which ticks the box for the basics are enough for every business out there. And boy, response times are great! Finally, with their open API, you can start basic and work your way up to a fully customized tool for your business.

Cons

Nothing much for now, it would be great though if the career site had more functionalities. For example, adding extra landing pages for different target audiences to be able to do campaigning.

IG

Ilse G.

Best recruitment tool ever!

I've been using Recruitee for a few months now and I must say: it's made my life a whole lot easier! Of course, it saves loads of time to just promote your vacancy to many different sites with just the click of a button. But that's not all. The way the candidates are shown, the way we can easily move them from one phase to the other, the ways of communicating with them: all very good. A big upside...

PN

Pedro N.

I have entered contact to find a new tool for our Executive Search company

Pros

Just loved it, it's awesome, and I can see there is a lot of effort put on the ATS. Also, the contact from support was amazing, she is motivated to understand my needs. I think that the type of subscription also makes a lot of sense for my company.

Cons

I would like to have a CRM tool also, and I would probably would like that once in the RECRUITEE CRHOME EXTENSION, and in Linkedin, that I immediately could upload the cv, or the program would do from the candidates' page, this would speed up things.