Mailchimp Logo

Mailchimp

Email and advertising marketing automation platform

Mailchimp Reviews - Page 100

14,746 reviews

MailChimp for Simple Email Blasts

Pros

I use MailChimp to send out reminders for upcoming workshops and events I am teaching at my floral studio. I created custom lists of recipients, have a templated design, change the title/date/etc., and then send out an email reminding all of my clients who plan to attend the workshop. I use MailChimp to send out email blasts for holidays, too.

Cons

It is tricky to use sometimes. On more than one occasion I have accidentally sent an e-blast to the wrong list of recipients somehow and had to send out a correction email apologizing.

Perfect for the micro business to stay in touch!

Staying in touch a couple of times a year really helped when building the business, and seems to help to maintain communication with clients, as well.

Pros

Mailchimp made creating, maintaining and using an email address list simple. People were able to subscribe and unsubscribe without hassle, and while our business never sent more than two or three emails per year via mailing list, this made it perfect to do so.

Cons

There was not anything to dislike about the software. Basic functions were free and simple, and upgraded options were affordable, and still simple to use.

MailChimp- The marketing wonder

Pros

For people looking into email marketing and growing of a business. Look nowhere ahead of MailChimp. With rising competitors, MailChimp yet alone finds a way to be on top. Every marketing professional will know MailChimp as their daily routine part. You can start campaigns, schedule them, send out newsletters, announcements, etc. Not only can you do this but the plus point is it is free! Yes free till you want to upgrade to a better plan which brings more subscribers and more emailers. The integration is simple with wordpress or any website.

Cons

The only problem you may see in MailChimp is the way things move. The flow needs to be understood and a digital marketeer is a must.

I absolutely love this software. It helps me so much with all of my email marketing.

This software allows me to send mass marketing emails to all of my contacts with ease, clarity, and beauty.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the look. All of the emails that I send using this software are professional and clean.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that some of the emails get sorted or sent directly to user's spam folder. I've received some feedback from clients and customers saying that they haven't received an email from me, but when they check their spam folder, its there waiting for them.

Easy to Use Email Builder

Overall it is an excellent email builder. The builder itself is very user friendly and the end product looks very professional. The analytics feature is an extra bonus that far surpasses other email builders.

Pros

Mailchimp is by far the best email builder that I've used professionally. You can easily create different parts of an email, reorganize them, and create lines to separate different parts of the email. You can insert and resize images, add links, and change text without any weird bugs like in other email builders. Mailchimp also has amazing tracking features that are extremely useful for an individual or business. You can track how many people opened an email and clicked links in the email. This data is very useful as you grow your email base and see what send times, subject lines, etc. have the best response.

Cons

In general everything is very easy to use and I don't have any complaints. Since I have used less functional email builders in the past, there isn't anything specifically I can point to that I would change.

bulk emails and marketing king

we use it for bulk emailing and leads generation for our tours packages.

Pros

i like mailchimp , with its included mobile app , so i am ready to rumble while on the road or out of office, great app for email marketing , customer offer and promotion . also the pricing seems just right.

Cons

there is a bit learning curve for bulk email and set up of automated emailing, hence if you are new to the software , you have to learn . but most tutorials are available on internet for free.

Best Email marketing product

Have found it to be a ife saver to say the least. It has helped me grow in the field and the organization too.

Pros

The functionality and interface and the ease it provides, is way better than other email marketing automation tools.

Cons

Nothing as such. I am an absolute fan of mail chimp and would recommend it to every email marketing guy.

Mailchimp Is Great and Easy to Use

Pros

Very generous free plan which as of now covers all of my email correspondence

Cons

Can get expensive if I expand my business, but not sure if I will need to.

Mailchimp helped us deploy email marketing campaigns seamlessly

Pros

I like how easy and user friendly Mailchimp is to use. They have many templates to choose from and they walk you through setting up email campaigns. They offer a variety of functionality and add ons for email campaigns. They also have metrics/analytics tracking for each email campaign so you can see the effectiveness of those efforts. It is a really great tool for beginner, immediate marketing professionals to use. Across the board, Mailchimp has been really beneficial for my organization to accomplish our email marketing automation goals.

Cons

I think they could improve on their pricing or at least be a bit more competitive. They charged based on how many subscribers you add to your list. Unfortunately, we dont reach out to all of our subscribers each month but because they are added to our overall list, we get charged a higher fee per month. If you consistently email your list of subscribers, then it is really worthwhile but if you only reach out quarterly it can become costly.

Can do better

Not great value for money. I would not recommend a paid plan.

Pros

Email deliverability is really good with MC compared to other platforms.

Cons

Many features did not age well in Mailchimp. Their slow revamps of the ageing interface does not bring it to the same level of UX as the competitors. What I like least is the pricing model which is audience based and on top of that making segments which work across audiences is a big NO in Mailchimp. The API is also sub-par and looks like it's halfway done.

Mailchimp has a lot of advanced integrations, but is not as friendly as it could be

Using this product, my clients are able to integrate email marketing into their web sites.

Pros

The third party software integrations are probably the best out of any email marketing tool available - particularly the ecommerce integrations.

Cons

The developer documentation for their ecommerce API is non-existent - if you need to build an integration for a custom application, you're pretty much on your own. Also, the end user interface can be quite confusing. The way it handles uploading and resizing images, for example, is really unfriendly.

Mailchimp is the only software I need

Mailchimp helps me to create newsletters and emails that my clients need. Easy to use even for a beginner like me.

Pros

Mailchimp is easy to use and is an amazing value. Helps my small business get my clients the information they need.

Cons

The one con would be that as my email list grows the price increases. I dislike spending more money.

Mailchimp

Pros

I love how easy Mailchimp makes it to create and send marketing, or information emails to subscribers. The formatting is super easy to use and each step to complete the email is laid out clearly. I have used this personally as well to send life updates just because it is so easy to use.

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I can think of I don't like. I have always used the free version since I have only use this for smaller groups and not needed the premium features. However, for any small business, the free version is more than enough.

A reliable and easy to use email management platform.

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to train others on. Templates are attractive and simple to customize. In just a few minutes each week, a professional looking email can be composed and scheduled.

Cons

I have no complaints about this product. If you want dozens of template options and complex tailoring of the visual layout, there may be better options, but this should do the job for 90% of businesses out there.

Easy to Learn Marketing Platform

A great marketing tool that has added profitable results to our bottomline as a small/medium sized business!

Pros

The core features of Mailchimp are very easy to navigate, while at the same time there are plenty of advanced features for a full-on digital marketer to take advantage of (list segmentation, remarketing, analytics etc)

Cons

At one point there seemed to be an issue with the platform updating our html embeded emails as we would make updates. That's an issue that seems to have been fixed now. Smooth sailing otherwise!

Great tool for office newsletters!

I enjoy the fact that I can send a standard newsletter to our employees each week that has a consistent look and can be scheduled and sent to a specific group without a lot of adminstrative hassle.

Pros

Once a template was created, it has been very easy to input new information each week. I also like the format of the tool. I also like the fact that I can replicate newsletters and just change the content.

Cons

I sometimes can't change the sizes of pictures in the tool. I have found the "edit" section of pictures not particulary user friendly.

Better than the competition

It works well for a small business that uses email marketing as part of a larger marketing strategy.

Pros

The free option is robust enough for a small organization to reap the benefits of using it. The drag and drop feature makes editing easy.

Cons

The user interface seems antiquated. More fonts could be offered. The color picker should have more user interface options.

Mailchimp makes sending marketing emails actually fun

Mailchimp is my go-to email marketing service platform. I've been using it since the beginning of my business and my list has been a slow but steady growth to where I send out a weekly email, and it's the one marketing task I actually look forward to doing.

Pros

Mailchimp is always working to improve their platform and my email list is still super small, which means I can still use Mailchimp for free.

Cons

Their lists and tags are still not quite right, which means I can get duplicate subscriptions from the same person, which will eventually cost me more money.

Best ever product in the market

I am using it from last 3 years and I am happy with it

Pros

The product is very easy to understand and use so its best

Cons

Don't able to send the email to the purchsed database

Online Newsletter Mailing

We have been happy with MailChimp as we can use it to keep our members informed of important information.

Pros

We used to mail b bi-monthly newsletter to our members. The cost of printing and mailing a newsletter was getting costly. We went to MailChimp and now we not longer have printing and mailing costs and we can send the newsletter to anyone that wants it, without cost.

Cons

There are only certain types of files that can be used on the program. You cannot attach a file to the email. You have to upload your file tot a website and attach a link in the email.

I love MailChimp

Pros

It has a mobile app that allows me to send emails to my list from anywhere.

Cons

They should try to add more useful features.

Best available Email Marketing tool

We could find a better email marketing platform with good delivery rate finally that too at very cost effective one.

Pros

I've been using Mailchimp at my work location since couple of months. Mailchimp has got loads of options which any email marketing guy loves to have. I like the smooth flow of scheduling the campaigns. Loading the contacts into Lists is a breeze for the user. It has got many templates which can be edited and sent to clients they are very flexible and intuitive aswell. Must put a note of their support team,they are very responsive and pointblank on providing the solutions instead of passing the buck which others do often.

Cons

The user interface of the homepage is bit jittery for my liking and wish it could have been better. Not a fan of that lemon yellow which they use predominantly every where.

The best email marketing tool I've ever used

Mailchimp is very complete. With simple steps, we've integrated their forms (pop-up and others) in our Woocommerce store. It also let's you do remarketing campaings on google and other social networks like facebook and twitter.

Pros

It's very simple to use and it was an extensive knowledge base and article that, not only show you how to take the most out of the software, but also teaches you a lot about marketing with case studies and examples.

Cons

The paid plans are very pricey. Fortunately if you 20,000 or less subscribers, it's completely free.

Absolutely recommend it!

Pros

Has all the features a small business setting needs for email marketing.

Cons

Reporting features are a bit expensive. But totally worth spending the money

Best email marketing service

MailChimp is a great tool for companies and individual that need to send out mass emails. Very easy to use, provides great analytics that will allow the user to tune even more the messages. The emails and recipients lists are also easy to set up, and the platform provides great designs that can be adapted with minimal effort.

Pros

Easy to use and it offers plenty of free templates. Email list are also easy to upload. It can also be integrated to websites (done with open source platforms).

Cons

Sometimes adapting templates is not easy and it requires a bit of html knowledge