Accelo Reviews

4.37/5 (27 reviews)

Joshua Klar

I couldn't function without Accelo, but it still drives me crazy!

Reviewed 2018-07-24

It has so many features that it's light years ahead of anything else I've tried and I've been through dozens of programs. I'm probably using 10% of the features yet it's still indispensable. I love how I can set different rates for different clients, even the same clients but for different projects. I can fairly easily track my time and send invoices.

Jan Burwell

Valuable for Management Consultancy with Distinct Lines of Business

Reviewed 2018-09-25

- we loved the idea of a fully integrated professional service system. TImesheeting, project management, and business development (prospecting) follow-up, and project cost tracking were essential for us. - we use everything in Accelo except 'ticketing'. - we were initially attracted as well by the invoicing and the project profitability features. - time sheeting, project cost tracking, business development (opportunity funnel) and basic project management work very well for us. The team - including external contractors - use the system externally, and it greatly streamlines our weekly All Hands review meetings. - We have consultants with extensie experience with Salesforce and Work, and they comment this is much better suited to our 'professional services' application.

Rob Laidlaw

Ongoing clever innovation keeps this product fresh

Reviewed 2016-11-02

Accelo solves the problem of double handling data when progressing clients from sales to work in progress and maintaining ongoing work for that client. This saves time and cost... In the past we had to re-enter the contact details from a CRM, after the lead became a client, into a Project Management system, for service delivery, then into a Support tool, to manage ongoing work. A single license with Accelo was cheaper, than other software systems combined.I like that Accelo combines almost all facets of my business in one application. Not only do I get CRM & sales capability, I also get job/task tracking, project management, support ticketing, and billing! There is integration with key third party apps so I rarely have to go anywhere else to run the business. I also like the user community engagement and level of communication to keep informed on product development.

Craig Harman

Most feature packed project management tool we could find

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We did an exhaustive search for a project management system, considering both all-in-one and separate integrated applications. Nothing else even came close to the features offered by Accelo. We were able to run our entire business using the software.With Accelo everything is all in the one place: CRM, Email Communication, Project Management, Support Ticketing, Invoicing, Retainers, etc. and it also integrates with our other tools (Xero, MailChimp) and when there isn't an integration there is the API which covers 90% of the product. It's the only product we found that did everything well. Interface is clean and easy to use (although has a bit of a learning curve - mostly due to the HUGE amount of features and multiple ways to get things done). Support is responsive and when something doesn't work they are quick to rectify.

Ryan Freeman

Good At Lots, Not Great At Anything

Reviewed 2016-11-01

Accelo is a decent platform that aims high in their feature set, but with mediocre results. We were attracted by the number of integrations available, but some of those have since been removed. I am encouraged by the pace of development, so it's quite possible these features will grow in maturity in the near future.The platform has a number of serviceable solutions that integrate well with each other, and with Google Apps / Gmail. The onboarding options are helpful and support staff are very friendly. The Retainer tool does a decent job of managing recurring tasks and commitments once you figure out how to use it.

DO NOT SIGNUP

Reviewed 2016-03-11

This is a classic situation where a software company promises the moon on their website, yet then does not deliver. We have lost data on their platform, had hundreds of bugs, and there is limited or no support for users. It is little surprise that they have such a high 'churn'.The idea of a fully integrated professional service system is attractive. Yet there is no delivery on the promises.

Mark James

Great tool!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Accelo is an excellent tool for project management, planning, tracking. The dashboard options allow us to plan our day accordingly, it have helped me with greater efficiency. Deadline dashboard, one of the best feature.

Anonymous

Beware of what you're getting into

Reviewed 2017-11-03

The tool is very powerful. It has a lot of features that allow you to do time tracking, project management, client communication, invoicing and much more. I think because it is trying to be so many things, it is lacking in most all of those areas and the user experience and overall feature set is quite cumbersome and falls below expectations for the money.

Dave Jameson

Excellent tool for a Marketing Agency looking to get hold of productivity

Reviewed 2016-11-02

We are solving many problems with Accelo, from project scheduling and timesheeting through to sales forecasting and email tracking. We use Accelo for the following: Contract Management Project Management Professional Service Automation CRMBefore we used Accelo, time spent on work was gathered via a rather ugly Outlook task list workaround, which was neither practical nor scaleable. Accelo's project and retainer scheduling functionality allows us to book-in large projects much more easily than before, and also ensures that time is tracked more accurately, allowing senior management to find true profitability of projects and marketing services.

Will Goodall

Great solution for bringing all of our prospect and project management together

Reviewed 2016-11-01

We are a small company without a dedicated business development of sales team. Accelo really helps with keeping on top of new leads and following them through to project setup and delivery. As the Principal in this it has allowed me to be much more in touch of when leads are being neglected or projects are stagnating. In addition, the time keeping functions allow us to bull approximately 10% more hours, just by keeping better logsHaving all of our leads and project management in one place allows us to follow through relationships with prospective and current clients, right from the initial contact to project delivery and follow up.

Loris Dane

One stop Solution

Reviewed 2016-11-04

Accelo is one of the most systematic and organized application. I opted for the free trial and was very much pleased with what it offered. It a system or strategy that helped me managing client interactions, dealing with future and current customers, optimizing and systematizing relationships between them. It is a cloud-based CRM platform, which allows me to stay connected with the client information whenever and from wherever. All the requirements to satisfy a client could be done online through the AffinityLive application. It also integrates nicely with other applications such as Google related applications (Google Mail, Contacts, and Calendar). The user interface is easy to use and navigate. Glad I came across it. I am so relieved all the work is done easily with this.It can seamlessly be integrated with all leading platforms. It helps accumulate everything at one place be it CRM, Email, Project Management, Support Ticketing etc. They have one of the best support services.

Kasper Prentow

The perfect IT tool for any IT service company

Reviewed 2016-11-04

We use Accelo to handle all of our workflows and tasks : time tracking, issue handling, project handling, crm, knowledge base and more. Having one tool who can handle all operations of a professional service company is obviously a huge advantage and makes our daily work much easier as well as it gives us the perfect oversight of all operations.Covers all operations in a professional service company. Automatically archive emails on contacts, issues, projects. Full text search throughout the full database

Excellent app

Reviewed 2018-01-09

I use this to keep track of tasks I need to complete monthly for my bookkeeping clients. I also love that it has built timers and will invoice for the time through accelo or it will send the invoice to accounting software.

David Jones

Best all round CRM, Project Management and Invoicing software.

Reviewed 2016-11-02

I've been using Accelo for over a year and found that it has become an integral part of the way I operate my business. Having tried a couple of platforms previously, I've found that Accelo is the best all round solution if you require an end to end CRM and Project Management.Abundant with features, slick user interface, iOS app available which syncs with the online software, integration with all the popular software platforms like Xero, Gmail, Google Calendar etc.

Colin Scattergood, PMP

Very good solution for all in one CRM and PSA

Reviewed 2017-04-26

The best part about Accelo is the across the board integration. We always struggled with a) getting everyone on the same page and b) having info in far too many places. Getting everything in one system has been huge.

Elena W Gatens

Once you learn it everything is great

Reviewed 2018-01-18

The cloud makes everything easier. The seamless integration with other products helps develop the business. The best part is the mobile application, everyone is always traveling so this helps streamline everything.

Best PSA for Small Growing Busineses

Reviewed 2016-03-04

Accelo is a great solution for us. We're a digital marketing agency and before using Accelo we used multiple applications to manage projects, sales, support request etc. With Accelo's PSA solution we're able to view the critical parts of our business from a single console.Accelo has everything we need to manage sales, customers relationships and billing. The timers are nice. This allows us to see just how much time is being spent on projects, task, and customer interactions.

Stephen Calogera

Great Value For the Money

Reviewed 2015-10-28

The overall value delivered for less than $40/mo can not be beat. It had all the functions I look for, it just wasn't a very good looking app. I also thought the tickets were a bit clunky, and didn't like the fact that it was very difficult to bill flat-rate projects. Other than that, the benefit of having billing, retainers, projects, clients, tickets, etc under a single roof is phenomenal.Everything under one roof, great value, and great support.

Molly Walker

Cohesive View of our Customers

Reviewed 2012-11-29

Affinity Live has helped us bring all of our contacts, sales and projects together into one system rather than a variety of time logging tools, separate contact systems, even excel files with critical information that was not tracked to the project. Our account executives are hooked and we don't know how we worked without it.

Kasper Prentow

Excellent choice for professional service companies

Reviewed 2012-12-02

AffinityLive has made it possible for us to perform all operations in our company within one program. We use it to time track, control issues and projects, keep track of all communication with customers and suppliers - well basically all operations needed to run a professional service company like ours.

Heidi Moore

Love This App

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2017-07-20

Its so wasy to use and to explain to all other team members the instructions and free trial were a breeze

Renzo Koning (Nedfinity)

Best system on the market!

Reviewed 2013-01-09

Since we use Affinitylive our profit doubled.

Jeremy Tyler