Accelo Logo

Accelo

Automation software for all Professional Service Businesses

Accelo Reviews

4.5

How would you rate Accelo?

Pros

All of our team can interface and contribute seamlessly at any stage of the project. The price point is perfect and the Accelo support has been amazing.

JG

James G.

The platform itself is super easy to setup, easy to use, and seamless to navigate. I haven't even unlocked this applications full potential yet, I can't wait.

CA

Crystal A.

I use this everyday and I love when our company transferred over to this software. We are so much more organized and work better as a team within this program.

KD

Katy D.

Cons

We have lost data on their platform, had hundreds of bugs, and there is limited or no support for users. It is little surprise that they have such a high 'churn.

The offering is convoluted and they offer no training. Staff are rude when you ask for support.

I hate that one has to pay for customer support.

Granville W.

Problem solver

Transcript

Kimberly D.: Hi, I'm Kimberly. I am a CEO. My one to five rating for Accelo is two and for more ratings...

Easy and Effective Project Management System

Pros

How easy it makes scheduling my day, week and month. My time management skills have vastly improved since using Accelo.

Cons

With any software, there is room for improvement. Little tweaks here and there, but overall the software is great.

Filters and Reports

I liked a lot in general, but is a big issue the reports deficit and the lack of data to export

Pros

It has the Signoff feature : I really like this , you can send an approval to any people added in the project , also a client ( guest licences), and them can approve the request ( like a changes or new feature ) Proyect Type Function: You can customize the flow of the Project Like at this moment it is the stage 1 - next is Stage 2 , you can add them as you need , related also with a specific custom fields to the type of project. End user portal: I really like it it shows all the projects related to this client, the gant chart, signofs, and also it allow you to send request ,

Cons

*Filters and reports: *Filters you cannot search information for the new custon fields in the main view you cannot add the custom fields, nether the progress in the project overview . the report sections : totally deficient only has 2 types , and you cannot add the custom fields. *If we need to create reports or executive reports, it is very difficult because it does not allow to export all that is needed.

TimeEntry/Expenses/Invoicing

Pros

Though we don't use all of the features we do use it for several key functions including TimeEntry - Expense reporting - Invoicing etc. Nice to have one system to avoid numerous integration points, and reduce redundant data entry. For a small company we found it cost effective in comparison to others and keeps everything in one organized spot for increased productivity.

Cons

Can be a bit touchy with removing users. Removing a user shouldn't delete them from ever existing in the history. Know what you're doing-take advantage of their training.

Problem solver

So far, so good. Since signing up, Accelo has made some drastic updates that make the product better. The lags we used to get in uploads seem to have disappeared. I love a company that doesn't simply rest on its laurels, but are continuously improving.

Pros

I love the customability of this software. It works for our clients, and for us.

Cons

The focus seems to be on tech support, but we are supply chain support. I would love to see some of the functionality be able to be adjusted to follow the supply chain a bit better. However, the fact that it is project based makes the overall function workable.

Most feature packed project management tool we could find

With Accelo everything is all in the one place: CRM, Email Communication, Project Management, Support Ticketing, Invoicing, Retainers, etc. and it also integrates with our other tools (Xero, MailChimp) and when there isn't an integration there is the API which covers 90% of the product. It's the only product we found that did everything well. Interface is clean and easy to use (although has a bit...

Great product for startups

Great to create projects, managed services agreements, invoicing, cost models, quotations. Great overall product.

Pros

I wanted a great PSA, one that I could stand up quickly and get to work without hours and hours of churn. This fit the bill great. It integrates well with QuickBooks, my RMM, and email platforms. And it is reasonably priced.

Cons

It still feels young in its product lifecycle. The integrations, while solid, have the opportunity for greater and greater automation. Looking forward to the progression of the product.

Great Project Management Software

Pros

I love the quoting function and Customer Tracking/ticketing. This product allows you to track about anything you want. It syncs to your Gmail so you can get a notification on scheduling and different projects.

Cons

In the beginning this product is hard to use. Once you use it daily and spend the time to learn it. It is a great product

I now know what's going on

Onboarding was easy and I did it without assistance. Ticketing is easy. The dashboards are awesome and give me an amazing overview of my business.

Pros

Email capture, all of our clients and vendors communications are automatically captured and linked with the tick and user it belongs to. My techs don't have to use the software to keep it up to date they just have to email like normal.

Cons

The calendar is exchange. I would like a way to easy see the schedule of the days tickets without leaving the app Ang going to Outlook.

A Huge Accelerator for Our Business

Accelo is really exciting, all-in-one platform. There are plenty of "tools" out there, but they always seem to fall short. Accelo is a true system and it has already helped our team immensely. I would absolutely suggest that you check it out.

Pros

The first thing that comes to mind is the Client Portal. As part of our management services, we actively serve 100+ properties and systems. The Accelo Client Portal allows us to receive, prioritize, and track customer tickets and requests all in one place. This feature is mission-critical for us to continue to scale our business.

Cons

Honestly, the only frustration I have with the platform is the fact that we haven't allocated enough time internally (yet) to complete the implementation. With that said, we will slowly but surely work to wake up this real beast of a CRM over the next few weeks!

Great experience, but a bit over our budget

Pros

Accelo has a lot of modules, likely more than you need, but that's good because it can grow with you. I like the new projects module and how the project overview dashboard can help a lot with project planning. It is very fast and easy to add time to tasks and milestones. I also appreciate the estimates function and how easy it is to turn an estimate into a project. I think Accelo makes it much easier to keep your projects on budget.

Cons

I felt a bit overwhelmed with Accelo because of all the tabs, features and buttons. I think they cleaned it up a bit recently but I still feel it is a bit more cluttered than other softwares. The price is also quite a bit more than some of their competitors.

Hi Sara, I appreciate your feedback! I'll make sure to relay these issues to our product team. Kind regards,

A superb product

This is a superb product. it really makes a lot of sense if you need something in the PSA space. You really get the idea that these guys know what you would want to be able to do and then provide it. Time and again I have asked for something that is already actually there and in place. Coupled to this you get unbelievable follow up and service. Tech support invariably duplicate what my question...

Cons

Hi Steve! Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so happy to hear that you were happy with our service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Accello

Accelo is an excellent ticket and project system, especially for a company that manages many clients. It has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get used to it it becomes second nature.

Pros

Accelo has a really robust ticket system which automatically emails those involved with the ticket when a change is made. It is excellent for managing projects that involve multiple people. Accelo can also send out reminder emails that a task is waiting for more information.

Cons

There are some buttons and functions that don't have clear explanations. When it comes to filtering tickets there are so many options it it really easy to include so few that you don't get useful results, or you can include so many there are no results at all. Some drop down menus are also very quick to snap shut if your cursor wanders a bit.

Amazing and easy

Working remotely, this software has solved all real time issues between our company, helps us stay on track with deadlines, see what else is n3eded from us by the clientele, and ease of communication between the company when we are never physically together.

Pros

It is available to use anywhere, anytime, just need to log in.

Cons

There are a lot of options for creating tasks, tickets, items, etc. So it took time getting familiar with the use and difference between each one.

Cloud based, Sales / revenue / time / expense tracking tool - good for a small company

A little cumbersome for the occasional user. Probably better for those who are in it all day/every day.

Pros

We are using this for a company size of about 75 people for sales tracking where each consultant can track their hours and expenses to the projects and tasks that are created. Works to keep everything neatly in place.

Cons

When someone is done / removed from the system --- they are removed entirely. They no longer show up as having worked on those efforts.

Extremely Buggy, Content Updates and Content Beta

None- we are switching.

Pros

The customer service is responsive. That is the only good thing about Accelo.

Cons

They're constantly making updates but don't tell the users about all of them. Then when new features are rolled out, they're buggy and not tested frequently. The pricing is very expensive compared to other project management solutions that work better and don't have frequent issues.

Hi Alexa, We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with Accelo. We send a bi-weekly newsletter each week which goes over each update added to our solution. I recommend looking out for these so that you can easily stay up to date on Accelo's changes. We have found that our clients grow and increase their profits when using Accelo. The ability to track retainers, eliminate the disconnect between disjointed workflows, and the collaborative focus of our solution is a real game-changer for most. I'll make sure to reach out to you via email and connect you with your account manager so that we can help you work through any issues you are experiencing. Best,

The best billing software we've used

Pros

Are you looking for software that simplifies billing? This is what you need. Easily track timed expenses on tickets, retainers, and projects and then print out an invoice for your clients.

Cons

The learning curve with this software is pretty steep. You'll need to dedicate quite a bit of time to learn how to use it effectively. With so many features and options, it's easy to get lost in the software.

Use of Accelo

The overall experience is great and the functionality to manage all the different functions/areas in one application is amazing. The integrated environment makes it easy to use and track things which otherwise becomes difficult in island systems. Except for reporting, I think it is a great tool to use and manage all the different areas.

Pros

1. It has lots of features that are available 2. Love the product as it allows to manage customers, projects, contracts, finances and time management in the same application 3. Great list of features in each of this areas to manage them 4. Google Calendar integration for time tracking is fantastic 5. Very user friendly

Cons

1. Integrations with PowerBI are very limiting 2. There is no reporting available for customer/support insights 3. Slow load times for Support

Very good solution for all in one CRM and PSA

Pros

The best part about Accelo is the across the board integration. We always struggled with a) getting everyone on the same page and b) having info in far too many places. Getting everything in one system has been huge.

Cons

The reporting is probably the weakest point right now, for us at least. There is basic dashboard reporting (and VERY good excel exports) but its not customizable very much at all.

quotes to contracts to projects done seamlessly

good for client management and productivity tracking

Pros

fully fledged CRM to manage leads effectively through the quotation process. Good way to monitor time and activity at work to understand and prioritize product time. Very well integrates with email, voip and salesforce to allow for good handle on information flow across system and give a consolidated view.

Cons

nothing much that i can think of which needs to change.

Speed things up

In general is a pleasant experience. It just works and it's easy to use.

Pros

It's easy to find the projects I'm working on, keep a track of my time and provide report about my billing time. Really useful to coordinate time with my team.

Cons

Maybe the only thing I didn't like much, is that I can change some info on my daily reports and I need to open them on a separate tab to do so.

Great Product

Great product, have been using it for nearly 2 years now

Pros

Lots of features, great customer support, great for CRM and project management

Cons

UX is a bit confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it works very well

Great tool!

Pros

Accelo is an excellent tool for project management, planning, tracking. The dashboard options allow us to plan our day accordingly, it have helped me with greater efficiency. Deadline dashboard, one of the best feature.

Cons

Implementing the software for your project isn't easy, therefore assistance is needed, therefore the accelo team was able to help us with that.

Accelo Review

I have been very pleased with Accelo overall with the timely fashion of bug fixes, new developments and the amount of options they provide. Look forward to continuing to work with them.

Pros

I love how Accelo ties into my every day work load by bringing my gmail, calendar and tasks into Accelo and let me track things from one location. I can track so much more in Accelo then I ever could in our past MSP solution ticket system. Love the support and bug fixing timeline.

Cons

Biggest issue is we are not able to track passwords in this systems. Being an MSP solution we have thousands of assets and many per company. We would like to see a system in place for that. More asset options to track per asset and tie into tickets.

Tries to do too many things and fails at most of them

Pros

We used it as a helpdesk ticket taking platform - it functioned. Time tracking was a great feature Accelo did well.

Cons

Frequent outages and unexplained slowness plagued their environment when we used it. Things were on their roadmap indefinitely, metrics and analytics were nearly non existent. One of their devs even got snarky with me on a public forum when I pointed out some areas for improvement. We as an organization have since moved to another platform and have not looked back.

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience and that you felt one of our devs was snarky with you. Re: slowness and performance issues, as a scaling technology company there are times where there are growing pains - we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these issues caused for you. We did have a rough period in early 2018 (detailed at https://www.accelo.com/resources/blog/system-outage/),...

Amazing Software

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I track all my projects and clock my entire day in Accelo. It allows me to see where I am spending my time. The analytics make it possible to make adjustments to tasks that need more time etc.

Cons

None so far. Accelo is always bringing out new features that I didn't even realize I needed.