ExecVision Logo

ExecVision

Conversation insights to drive rep performance improvements

ExecVision Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.09/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This hasn't been such a great lifesaver in the workplace. Thank you guys for such an awesome job.

LJ

Lucus J.

The platform is extremely easy to use. The training support has been awesome and very helpful for our team.

MN

Marvin N.

We share calls within our team to better refine best practices. I get better on my calls and more quickly deliver value to my accounts based off of the feedback this software facilitates.

SL

Sean L.

Sadly we currently only have 1 side of the conversation and that makes it difficult to remember what the other side was like. I also worry about this becoming a micromanagement tool.

DC

Dustin C.

Was worried that there would be hoops to jump through to find what you are looking for, but not the case.

DL

Dane L.

Without proper training, the interface is a bit overwhelming and confusing. I missed the first 5 minutes of my training and felt a bit behind.

AS

Allison S.

ExecVision users...

How would you rate ExecVision?

Sometimes there are some quality issues but overall it works pretty well.

Pros

It shows you when someone is speaking so you can skip through static. I also like how many different filter options you have available.

Cons

The delay in when the recording is posted seems to vary. Sometimes it may take 45 minutes and other times it seems to take hours. It would be nice to have it as quick as possible and also consistent.

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're finding value in ExecVision! Have you made a Saved Search with the different filter options available? Check out this article on some Saved Searches that you can make: https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/226128748-Saved-Search We completely understand the annoyance of having to wait for your calls to surface in ExecVision. Our Team...

Great for personal growth

Pros

- being able to "mark" important sections of a call and being able to share that with my Leadership,

Cons

- I wish there was a feature where we could search via keyword, and then group said keywords into folders for other employees to listen/use.

Good Product, Needs Polishing

It's been good so far. I'm working through some features of the program naturally and learning as I go. I don't know where I can see all of my reviewed calls or calls I have highlighted/provided feedback on, but am sure this is accessible somewhere.

Pros

I like that I can access all of my own calls, search for them by keyword of opportunity, or tags that have been applied to calls. Sharing call content and scoring is easy through the platform as well.

Cons

I don't like how not all calls are loading. It seems that the inbound calls have not all been processed as steadily as outbound. Additionally, I don't appreciate that for the error of calls not being labeled, there is finger pointing going on of whose fault this is (Five9, Salesforce, ExecVision... whoever it was, do your job and fix this).

Useful tool

Pros

Since our company implemented ExecVision it has become an asset to our business. We can listen to calls to find area of improvement and if you forget part of the conversation, you can go back and pull up the call recording. Since we have multiple offices, it is also nice that we can share our calls internally.

Cons

The only thing I struggle with is using the filters. I save certain filters and they are no longer working. However management is starting to manually put the filters in the library. Also, call recordings usually show up in ExecVision within an hour or two.

Works great

coaching

Pros

This presents a great coaching opportunity and the ability to hear myself. I enjoy listening to points I can work on and improve

Cons

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. The one-sided calls you¿re seeing have to do with call recording laws. Call recording laws do differ between states, and can be confusing. Unfortunately,...

Great product, easy to use. LOVE the new fast forward option.

Managers and coworkers feedback on best and worst calls. Was able to learn a lot and get tons of little gems from across the floor.

Pros

The new fast forward option. Listening to highlights. How easy it is to search for calls. Easily share and leave comments for feedback!

Cons

The app would be awesome ... if it worked! Can't save calls on the app or even see "shared" calls. It also takes forever to load calls on my phone!

Easy way to review calls

Pros

This is what we use to coach our reps on calls. It is a clean, easy way to break down the calls of each rep.

Cons

Sometimes the feedback can be choppy. This doesn't happen often but it can be frustrating to hear.

For the most part exec vision is an effective tool.

Pros

The best part of Execvision is how many different filters there are your breaking down calls. You can search for specific calls by using a number of the filters they provide.

Cons

What I like least about the program is that it doesn't tell you which calls registered and which did not. Sometimes the calls take a long time to register.

Hi Jordan- Thanks for the review! We love to hear when our users are finding value in ExecVision! We're sorry to hear that you're missing calls. Feel free to file a ticket with our Support Team so they can investigate! Our team is always working on our processing times to get your calls in ExecVision sooner- be on the look out for those updates soon! Feel free to reach out with any other questions or comments to support@execvision.io. We're always happy to help!

ExecVision Creates Better Calls, Appointments and Sales Reps

We call unannounced to prospects every day and the bottom line is that ExecVision allows us to do our job better.

Pros

The ability to listen to a call, share a call and get feedback on a call quickly and easily! Very user-friendly and overall layout of the solution is second to none.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons about this product. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Director of Business Development

We have seen a huge increase in demo production since implementing ExecVision. Also being able to share excelemnt calls with new reps have been a great on-boarding tool.

Pros

Being able to filter my reps calls by the disposition of that call so I can review all calls based on their outcome.

Cons

Keeping our call library up to date have been a hard task with such a large inside sales team.

A nice training tool

Pros

It's easy to filter by filler words, and highlight key areas to share with others. The aesthetic is clean and simple, so it isn't overwhelming to use.

Cons

Sometimes the search isn't accurate/comprehensive -- for instance, I'll look for a name or business, and it won't come up. Or if I filter by "feedback requested" is isn't always comprehensive.

Love this tool

Good.

Pros

Makes it really easy to break down calls by providing both parties with a visual representation of what happened during the call. As a trainer, this tool saves me time and allows me to be direct with my team.

Cons

I have yet to find an issue with the software. It does what it is supposed to and is pretty easy to use.

Awesome & Easy to Use!

Everything from onboarding, to implementation to every day use the ExecVision team is very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable!

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate around the tool

Cons

Customizations must be done by the support team so you cannot adjust or customize anything ondemand but the support team is very responsive and quick with any requests you may have

ExecVision Review

Overall, I believe that ExecVision is a useful tool to be using frequently in the training stages, and should continued to be used throughout your journey in sales. However, I believe that there should be more best practices iterated for manager-to-peer or peer-to-peer review sessions.

Pros

-Liked having the option to review calls and understand where I made my mistakes and where I can improve for future calls. -Listen to call with Manager to understand where I can improve seems to be best practice for me rather than listen to a call, review the call, and then have to review and listen to it again with manager.

Cons

-No SSO: stopped using the software for a long period of time because of this. -It takes time for the calls to be uploaded into ExecVision which can be frustrating because in the moment you want to figure out where your call went wrong before you proceed with more calls. -I never use the software to review previous feedback -The search tool is my worst enemy - I understand how to use it, but it's more complex than it should be. -Whenever I get a notification that someone marked a call in ExecVision, the link doesn't lead directly to the call & the call is hard for me to find. I would say that more "user friendly" notifications within the website (like a LinkedIn type notification page) would be beneficial.

ExecVision is very user friendly, with superb features!

Critiquing my call performance.

Pros

I like the fact that you can edit, and mark up particular calls with comments, and even create shortened snippets of calls to better view details.

Cons

The only drawback is that it usually takes, 2-3 hours for the call to actually upload in able to then review it.

Hi Jared- Thanks for the review! We're always happy to hear that our users are finding value in ExecVision! While we can't surface your calls immediately after they finish, we are always trying to speed this process up. We typically say between 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you're ever noticing it taking 2-3 hours let our Support Team know so they can investigate! Let us know if you have any other questions or comments by reaching us at support@execvision.io. We're always here to help!

I use ExecVision every weekday and I find it's a very helpful tool to use at my company.

Pros

The way you can score reports, share them with the team and get instant feedback is very helpful. It's a pretty user-friendly tool as well.

Cons

The extreme lag time with longer recordings being uploaded to my account is very frustrating. It interrupts my workflows for ongoing development when they take longer than desired.

As a leader of the sales crew in my company, this program made it very easy for me to review calls.

Each sales person improved after hearing themselves and others reps.

Pros

I enjoy the word search, highlighting phrases in a message, sharring it, flagging as positive or negative call.

Cons

Unfortunately, I haven't been using it as much as I should. I appreciate that it's there. This is probably because we only have 3 sales reps including myself. Once we have more, I would use it more (especially for new reps)

Hi Val- Thanks for the Review! We're so excited to hear that you're enjoying ExecVision! Have you checked out our Coaching Playbook yet? Check it out and let us know what you think. Find the link here: http://lp.execvision.io/rs/191-NGB-078/images/ExecVision-Coaching-Playbook.pdf Don't hesitate to reach out to support@execvision.io if you have any questions. We're always happy to help! - ExecVision Team

Idea is there, but execution is not.

I am able to listen to my calls, review them for personal and professional growth. I love being able to listen to my calls for training purposes and be able to hear what I can do better. I love being able to listen to get better. I am also able to utilize it as a tool to confirm information.

Pros

I love its functionality to listen to calls, score them, share them, store them, etc that all is great. I love the idea of percentages of who is talking in the conversation. It truly is great to listen to calls, have them in a software and be able to pause/score them. It is a great idea!!

Cons

The information is inaccurate and disorganized. I can never find the calls that I want - not labeled correctly or easy to find. I really hate how I go to find a call and it is labeled wrong and I am unable to search it. Nothing is easily accessible or organized for the user to use easily. It takes FOREVER to find your call. I should be able to search it, be labeled correctly and see it there.

Robust Call Library

Pros

ExecVision served the purpose of housing a library of calls from the sales team. I found it very beneficial when I first started to learn from others, hear how they position our product, handle objections, and set up next steps. It was easy to add comments within the call recordings to be able to collaborate.

Cons

I would say that this product is a "good start". It serves a purpose, but there are many other companies out there that are more robust in their transcribing, analytics, and functionality. The part I liked the least was the time it took for a call to be loaded into ExecVision. There were times I wanted to share a call right away, but had to wait for it to load...sometimes taking a couple hours. It was also frustrating to not have a link to be able to share....you have to select a user. If there is a way to send as a link, I couldn't find it.

quality control rep

greatest experience ever..

Pros

how easy it is to use the quality of the calls are clear

Cons

just that it takes a min to review a call in the first 4 min of the next

Great

Great insights!

Pros

ExecVision increased sales capability for research. We were getting great insightful information that gives us the edge over our competition. This leads to additonal sales and improved productivity

Cons

Some users had a hard time adopting to it. The support team had to deal with questions related to the app. Specifically with the initial announcement to our users. We routed our Users to the help page but the feedback that we got is that information in the page is hard to follow or they cannot find what they are looking for.

Hi Renie! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate that you're working to learn the product to use it best. I¿m sorry to hear that you¿re having trouble navigating the help center. Please email us to help us better help you¿we would also like to know specifically how the help center did not work for you. If you're ever stumped on how to use the software, or having any problems, email support@execvision.io and we can set up a call to assist you. We are always here to help!

Amazing Tool

Pros

i like the ease of use the transcripts make it so easy to give and get feed back. this tool helps us analyze our weak spots or areas for improvement and get the right feed back to overcome our weakness with most effective response.

Cons

i dont have any real dislikes at this point

All the ease and functionality

I incorporate Execvision into my daily process. It's become in integral part of how I learn, educate and develop my coaching plans.

Pros

I love the ability to change speeds as well as the keyword finder. Very helpful to locate specific points in the conversation.

Cons

No cons. The tools has all the functionality I need.

Love it!

Pros

It's super easy to use. I can share calls, get reviews etc. I love it!

Cons

Honestly I have no problems. It does what I need it to do.

Execvision was a Game - Changer for our ADM Team

Pros

- I can share and comment on every call my team does. The ability to organize a framework and grade each call has been amazing at guiding us where we need the most coaching.

Cons

- Hard report on how many calls each individual is actually reviewing. Would be cool to see more data.