All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Teamgate Reviews

Pros

Awesome design, easy navigation, superb customer support, Teamgate Shuttle an incredibly smart and simple Chrome extension, no more Excel for drawing BI charts.

Saulius S.

Read the full review
Second, the interface was very user friendly, and flexible. For a sales team looking for a great CRM to follow up leads, convert to customers, and track progress, Teamgate is worth a look.

Read the full review
Teamgate CRM is very easy to use and we're so happy to see our data in the system are so clear which helps us a lot when following up with our clients.

Amy Z.

Read the full review

Cons

Her email title alone, "take it easy" was rude, and she was also short with me in her other emails, accusing me of not answering my phone, etc.

Read the full review
If i got any problems, just one call and I will have all the information I need. In my opinion this Customer Relationship Management is Nr. 1 in Lithuania.

Mindaugas D.

Read the full review

Easy to start; nice visual interface

Pros

This was extremely easy to use! When we just started, I uploaded most of my contacts and leads, and started to explore what can Teamgate do for me. I'm not very tech savvy but it wasn't hard to find what to do with all the data, how to create new tasks and set reminders for the follow-ups. Calendar is really clear and visual, easy to get an idea who's working on what. And sales pipeline with drag&drop is very intuitive, you just click on a deal, drag it to a stage you want and that's it. A tip: fill in the lost reasons early, so then after working for some months, you will get an idea why are you losing deals and can think of a plan how to improve this area. It's the first CRM I used and I love it so far

Cons

I feel that there can be more automated tasks or so-called workflows, but for this I use Zapier integration, which covers this part pretty well. Not a big problem at all.

One of the best CRM we had so far

Pros

Teamgate has really strong lead management - it's visual and simple, you see a lot of information on the main screen, and if you nened some more details, you can just dig deeper into the lead's card. Lead scoring works without any flaws but it's important to set up your values first. Our team uses calendar a lot and this helps us to see how busy we are and allocate our free time. Agenda is a wonderful feature too, every day I start with looking my day's plan and this is a great tool for that. Since we use Professional plan, dashboard is vital for keeping track of what's going on in the company.

Cons

You cannot customize the dashboard but I still see pretty much everything I need there, so not a huge problem. It just would be great if I can rearrange the tabs, that's it.

Good quality CRM but lacks proper email integration

Pros

• Export for CSV, Excel, LinkedIn, • Custom Statues, unqualify leads, qualify leads, • Sort leads by RESP, Mortgage debt (create tag) • Import a tag directly for a bulk group (RESP, Mortgage Debt clients, young families etc.) • Convert button brings them to the sales pipeline • Sales Pipeline has who owns it, estimate $, analytics if won or lost and reason why. • Has direct functionality with Intercom,...

Cons

• 1 hour of time allowed to help set up the dashboard no continued dedicated support • Can link with Gmail calendar (you can't use it as your email which is a huge factor)

Use Teamgate if you want to save time in daily activities

Pros

I like task management features in Teamgate CRM. My team and I can see what everyone's up to. Also, Agenda is great to check what's going on for you every day. We often set meetings and tasks for each other so it is crucial for us to see others' calendar and when they're free. This work really well. Pipeline is also extremely easy to use, you can make quite a lot of insights just by looking what's happening on every stage. Might upgrade to Enterprise when we will be bigger.

Cons

Missing an integration with project management tool like Asana or Monday. However, I’m pretty happy about the opportunities using Zapier integration - you can automate a lot of manual work

The best sales and crm tool

Pros

Insights on sales results and posibility to predict future results CRM tools, reminders and invoicing system

Cons

Would like more project management tools and possibility to track project data, like sucess, project cost, etc.

Just excellent

This people just make my life so much easy because before they was really hard to handle CRM

Pros

The simplicity and the funcionallity. Is so easy to use, track the sells and the progres on our plans is more fast and exactly by the time we start to use this app. And i think alll this is becouse this app make things diferent of others CMR apps, TeamGates software have just the necesary features for the work

Cons

I would like that i can give more of my company personality to the format. and like everything, improvement have to be done, i think the cell phone app have to be done fast

Teamgate best CRM program Lithuania

We have been using “Teamgate” for 2 years now: we are happy to finally be able to analyze the statistics of our sales and activity of our sales managers. It helps us identify where we need to improve our work and in which sections we are the best at. It also makes it easier for the sales managers to plan their daily agenda – it is so useful that we cannot imagine a day without CRM. Also what makes us really happy is that the CRM platform was customized to our needs and priorities, so today we are glad we can use a “DSP Plius” version of CRM – it definitely matches our needs and makes our work much faster. Thanks to “Teamgate” we can concentrate on what is truly important.

Perfect

Very intuitive, design & User - friendly, innovative & not too difficult or hard. Had many features and integrations which. One of the best part is open Api.

Cons

App that will surprise you!

I rarely leave a review unless I think that it is really worth it. As we all know, choosing a great CRM app is not an easy task. From the dozens of CRM systems available, I am pleased to come across Teamgate app. It has unique features and is relatively easy to use with little set up time required. It also offers great reporting functions and ways to enhance your sales results presentation.

Cons

A great balance between price and quality

Pros

I believe that some of the key features are really well crafted - that's lead module, sales pipeline and insights. Everything else for us is just a nice extra. Since we provide marketing services for our customers, it's great to have all potential clients as leads, to set and see the next actions with them and then, when converting into deals, seeing how they go through different stages of the sales pipeline. Actually, that's one of the biggest pros of Teamgate - that they have this as a default for professional plan, while quite a lot of other CRMs keep multiple pipelines feature in their most expensive plan, which makes no sense for us. That's why I'd say that price and quality wise Teamgate is an outstanding choice.

Cons

When going to the meetings with potential customers, it would be great to have a CRM in your pocket as a mobile app. Teamgate do have a mobile app, however, I find it a bit of lacking of functionality sometimes. I'd say it's mostly for viewing information, not for entering it. Something similar to an iPad in this case

Not a perfect CRM but really close

Pros

We had quite a lot of different CRMs in the past but kinda stopped looking after we found Teamgate. I felt we used to overpay with the other tools, and it stopped with them - we use Enterprise plan and we get the whole range of features for this kind of money. All other CRMs with all these integrations and functionality is way more expensive (I'd say from $20 to $100 more). We have a few products so it's great that Teamgate offers multiple sales pipelines, so we can setup different sales processes in each of them. Also, the insights are just great, pretty easy to find everything we need; You can get reports or export files in just a matter of second and a few clicks. That's what we needed.

Cons

I miss better email integration (let's say 2-way sync), but the one they have also does the job. However, our customer success manager helped us to set it up and we never had any problems with it.

Very intuitive and flexible

We are using the tool for several years now, mostly for task management. The tasks In our organisation are very diverse, need flexible and easy communication between the staff and external contacts. The only feature missing (was available previously) is easy editing/versioning of attached documents within the system.

Pros

Intuitive and lean interfaces, great flexibility in task and staff management and authorization,

Cons

Lack of document (file) editing/versioning (need to save a new version somewhere else, then upload).

An incredible CRM application.

Pros

The application offers a simple and clean interface and allows easy navigation. The task management is very flexible. It forecasts sales using results from insights. The application is rich in features and you get all features in a very affordable range. It is integrated with a two-way exchange calendar. The support and customer service team are very responsive, they are available round the clock. The dashboard is indeed very simple, they have included all the essential and required features leaving aside the unimportant ones. The application helps you in increasing the frequency of interactions with your leads at ease. Helps in the sales and contacts management. It helps you generate reports, statistics, and results.

Cons

Require more tools for project management. It is difficult to change the filters of the dashboard. The absence of a mobile application.

Possibly the best insights I've ever seen!

What I love most about Teamgate is the simplicity of the Dashboard. There are so many CRM/Sales tool products available out there, but I've found a lot of them have what I call "Feature Overload". Teamgate is ingenius in the way that it gives us exactly what we need, and drops all the non-essential features that rarely add value. The insights are second to none, giving us instant access to key metrics that support our aggressive business growth. Highly recommend for sales teams of 15 and above who have a strong desire to go beyond the sales target!

Pros

Has to be the insights.

Cons

Would be nice to have better integration with marketing tools. However, we're currently adopting a work around making use of the Zapier integration. Not ideal, but worth having in place.

Best CRM for inbound leads and scoring

Having spent 5 years training sales teams, I am always looking for the best CRM that is going to give help me make my sales cycle as efficient as possible. Teamgate lead scoring is incredible, and matched with being able to make so many custom fields and analyse everything through detailed insights, I am not only make sales quicker, but I am making more of them. Would reccomend Teamgate for anyone looking to improve their sales conversons.

Pros

Lead scoring / Goal Setting / Insights /

Cons

Automated tasks

The CMS Solution You Won't Be Able To Live Without

A very affordable monthly rate and a very easy to use program means that our team doesn't have to waste time managing software, and can instead just manage our clients!

Pros

This is incredibly easy to use. Doesn't over-complicate the entry process, forms populate near-instantly and you don't have to be tech-savvy to use it, which is good when you have a sales team of varying level of familiarity with computer programs.

Cons

The program does take a little longer to boot up than I like.

Review from david.ip@qs-search.com

Pros

clear interface functionary easy to use

Cons

cannot call back history deleted cannot have conversation with others

A really great CRM system

Pros

TEAMGATE is a simple, transparent, and easy to use CRM system. It uses a fully integrated system that connects and organizes entire sales processes. It is also extremely user friendly and has a clean design.

Cons

The one issue that I do have with TEAMGATE is that the program can lag quite a bit, as well as require force-quitting. This can greatly affect productivity, which decreases users' desire to use the program.

An easy to use power tool supporting our metric driven process

We started to use Teamgate parallel to our endeavors to organize and systematize our sales process. Setting up the sales pipeline, sales goals and most importantly following a lead through the stages of our partnership is quite a task on its own for a young startup. In addition to the well-known initial hurdles of getting to know your customers, it is quite important that all actions done to get you...

Cons

Best solution we had so far!

After trying several online CRM systems which didn't make us very happy we finally came to Teamgate. And what a surprise: we found OUR solution! Teamgate is absolutely easy to use, has all significant features we need and additionally has a lot of customization possibilities. Great job!

Pros

Customization Options. Easy to use.

Cons

More flexible price model for small companies would be great.

New to TeamGate

Amber and the TeamGate customer service team have been top notch in helping us sift through the myriad of CRM tools available on the market. One of the biggest selling points for us is that the software is currently on build 20+. This shows that they have the attention to detail and drive to listen and react to their customer base and it shows. We have been extremely pleased with both the support and functionality. They are quick to let you know that they are not the perfect solution for all industries, but that they will do everything in their power to make their software the perfect fit for your individual needs. Very impressed and looking forward to continuing the relationship.

Pros

Ease of use and track-ability

Cons

Inability to change out filters on dashboard

This couldn't get any better!

I was using CRM for a year now and I have to say this must be the best cloud based CRM out there. I'm getting extremely good results both in sales and time management. It's simple and easy to use. It didn't take me long to get used to it and start crushing it with sales and setting bigger goals. The only down side is that I got addicted to it and i cant stop using it. Good to have tools like this available to the public.

Cons

Easy and pleasant start, help for every company

Pros

We have started recently and I must admit it's really easy to get started with Teamgate. CRMs usually are so complex but with Teamgate it's different. It's intuitive, so you can learn how to perform tasks without asking how. Well, yes, it was nice when they have us some more advice how to structure our sales process better to reflect our company's activities, but in general you can just buy a licence and start in no time. Great support

Cons

Maybe a talk/chat functionality inside the tool would be nice. Then you can communicate with your colleagues in real-time. However, now we use Slack and have integrated it with Teamgate.

Great CRM easy to use and reliable

Time savings!!!!!

Pros

2 ways calendar exchange with iCal, DAVDroid etc. The only one! Clean interface, easy to use. Fast (and nice) support.

Cons

Prices a bit high vs. competitors: more features at same price with other CRM (upgrades available) but still TeamGate is the only one with 2 way sync so worth it for money.

Simple yet intelligent UI with visuals; heavy on the sales pipeline

Pros

I like the UI – it’s crisp, breezy, and sprinkled with visuals like charts and graphs and I need this (probably grew accustomed to it through the use of other apps), but an app that can translate data into graphs that can be grasped at a glance is sure to get my attention. Teamgate is heavy on monitoring every step of the sales process. I didn’t expect much in terms of collaboration and project management, yet Teamgate offers decent task management and collaboration; and it adds a touch of fun and camaraderie though group chats. Sales performance is monitored to highlight areas of strength and areas that need improvement, or team members that struggle. You can create sales pipelines and forecasts.

Cons

Cons: still evaluating… I can’t fault it so far.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.