Teamgate Logo

Suggested alternatives

zoho-crm
salesforce
pipedrive

Great experience with Teamgate, after trialling all the big boys in this sector. Great system, simple to use and cost effective , so glad we picked it.
Seems like Teamgate picked up everything useful out from huge field of CRM products and presented it as one. Really user friendly and all features helpful.
Great product that comes along with great customer support and good value for money.
Her email title alone, "take it easy" was rude, and she was also short with me in her other emails, accusing me of not answering my phone, etc.
Only criticism would be to make the packages a little more obvious when upgrading so someone doesn't end up getting the wrong one.
Receiving only the minimum of functions, you still have to pay for each user every month. Concerning competitors, too rigid a price policy.

EJ

Egle J.

One of the best CRM we had so far

Pros

Teamgate has really strong lead management - it's visual and simple, you see a lot of information on the main screen, and if you nened some more details, you can just dig deeper into the lead's card. Lead scoring works without any flaws but it's important to set up your values first. Our team uses calendar a lot and this helps us to see how busy we are and allocate our free time. Agenda is a wonderful feature too, every day I start with looking my day's plan and this is a great tool for that. Since we use Professional plan, dashboard is vital for keeping track of what's going on in the company.

Cons

You cannot customize the dashboard but I still see pretty much everything I need there, so not a huge problem. It just would be great if I can rearrange the tabs, that's it.

MK

Mantas K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A great balance between price and quality

Pros

I believe that some of the key features are really well crafted - that's lead module, sales pipeline and insights. Everything else for us is just a nice extra. Since we provide marketing services for our customers, it's great to have all potential clients as leads, to set and see the next actions with them and then, when converting into deals, seeing how they go through different stages of the sales pipeline. Actually, that's one of the biggest pros of Teamgate - that they have this as a default for professional plan, while quite a lot of other CRMs keep multiple pipelines feature in their most expensive plan, which makes no sense for us. That's why I'd say that price and quality wise Teamgate is an outstanding choice.

Cons

When going to the meetings with potential customers, it would be great to have a CRM in your pocket as a mobile app. Teamgate do have a mobile app, however, I find it a bit of lacking of functionality sometimes. I'd say it's mostly for viewing information, not for entering it. Something similar to an iPad in this case

AL

Anne L.

Great product, growing for the better

Nice CRM, easy to understand with good visual pipeline and great visual reports. Process for leads separate from sales pipeline. Easy to work with. Great customer service, they were always responsive and knowledgeable!

Great CRM!

Pros

A user-friendly customer relationship management system called Teamgate CRM provides a number of features that are intended to assist organizations in managing their customer contacts, sales pipelines, and marketing initiatives. Because of the platform's high degree of adaptability, firms of all sizes and in all sectors can use it effectively.The user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and intuitive user interface of Teamgate CRM is one of its most notable qualities. This enables sales teams to organize their responsibilities effectively and locate the information they require promptly. A variety of automation technologies are also included on the platform, which may be used to boost efficiency and expedite sales procedures.

Cons

None that I can think of but Other CRM solutions that offer more cutting-edge capabilities or more affordable options may need to be considered by businesses with particularly unique or complex demands, as well as those with limited finances or technical resources.

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

NJ

Nivin J.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

Used other for 1-2 years

An incredible CRM application.

Pros

The application offers a simple and clean interface and allows easy navigation. The task management is very flexible. It forecasts sales using results from insights. The application is rich in features and you get all features in a very affordable range. It is integrated with a two-way exchange calendar. The support and customer service team are very responsive, they are available round the clock. The dashboard is indeed very simple, they have included all the essential and required features leaving aside the unimportant ones. The application helps you in increasing the frequency of interactions with your leads at ease. Helps in the sales and contacts management. It helps you generate reports, statistics, and results.

Cons

Require more tools for project management. It is difficult to change the filters of the dashboard. The absence of a mobile application.

The CMS Solution You Won't Be Able To Live Without

A very affordable monthly rate and a very easy to use program means that our team doesn't have to waste time managing software, and can instead just manage our clients!

Pros

This is incredibly easy to use. Doesn't over-complicate the entry process, forms populate near-instantly and you don't have to be tech-savvy to use it, which is good when you have a sales team of varying level of familiarity with computer programs.

Cons

The program does take a little longer to boot up than I like.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Love it

Pros

Excellent product. Easy to use. Lovely interface - not outdated or old. Well-priced. All the functions suit my needs well, better than other products. Thank you!

Cons

No cons - excellent product with no issues for me so far.

Hello, Thank-you for your excellent review. We look forward to hearing any additional thoughts you might have during your future Quarterly Business Reviews. Regards, - Teamgate Team.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Incredible!!!

I love the way this CRM is moving me through the sales process. Very easy to use. Also I need to say: Teamgate support is exceptional! Guys from Customer service are very professional with incredible reaction time. They never sleep!

PP

Pramendra P.

Good App

Pros

This app is very useful and very handy to use in sales for keeping and tracking all the needed information.

Cons

Use lots of space and high bandwidth. One need a person who have sound knowledge of this app to operate.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Made work be more organised.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface. Good price for a monthly subscription (professional plan). Happy with everything it has. Some small bugs exist, but we can live with it.

KS

Krish S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Intuitive, effective, and flexible

Smooth, supportive, and efficient! They are a great team who are always looking for ways to improve!

Pros

The out-of-the-box reporting and analytics is incredible. I virtually did no set up and the reports were working as the team onboarded. The support documentation is extensive and self explanatory. The support team were always on hand if we needed hands on training and helps with set ups.

Cons

Some areas around importing and manipulating the information could be improved. Although Teamgate support team make all of this easy and were assisted immensely during this process

Hi Krish! We appreciate your great feedback and have noted your previous recommendations regarding imports. I will be creating some how-to videos to address the best practices for importing on Teamgate and look forward to your input. Regards -Teamgate Team

MO

Malia O.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Amazing product

Amazing

Pros

Everything. Easy to use, the best CRM for SaaS on the market! Beats Pipedrive by a mile.

Cons

I've had no issues so far, the product is great.

Thanks for your kind words Malia! Great to see you've made the successful switch from Pipedrive. Regards Teamgate Team

CH

Chris H.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Teamgate what a great product real value for your money.

I am happy with Teamgate o would recommend this to anyone setting up a business, also this is all the CRM you would need to set up with, Very Good Product.

Pros

For me, the most important thing about this software is it is easy to use and has pretty clear instructions.

Cons

I think there might be just a little bit too many bells and whistles, which can throw you a bit.

Thanks for the kind words Chris and recent discussion we had around platform improvements!

A really great CRM system

Pros

TEAMGATE is a simple, transparent, and easy to use CRM system. It uses a fully integrated system that connects and organizes entire sales processes. It is also extremely user friendly and has a clean design.

Cons

The one issue that I do have with TEAMGATE is that the program can lag quite a bit, as well as require force-quitting. This can greatly affect productivity, which decreases users' desire to use the program.

This couldn't get any better!

I was using CRM for a year now and I have to say this must be the best cloud based CRM out there. I'm getting extremely good results both in sales and time management. It's simple and easy to use. It didn't take me long to get used to it and start crushing it with sales and setting bigger goals. The only down side is that I got addicted to it and i cant stop using it. Good to have tools like this available to the public.

AD

Alexis D.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Great CRM easy to use and reliable

Time savings!!!!!

Pros

2 ways calendar exchange with iCal, DAVDroid etc. The only one! Clean interface, easy to use. Fast (and nice) support.

Cons

Prices a bit high vs. competitors: more features at same price with other CRM (upgrades available) but still TeamGate is the only one with 2 way sync so worth it for money.

OT

Olivia T.

A Good Sales Management Solution, Teamgate

Pros

We were able to monitor and keep control of incoming leads and sales meetings. Production process was thorough because of the document collection and customer data.

Cons

The pricing might be too much especially for startups and project management tools can also be improve.

thanks for the honesy feedback Olivia! Of note we have recently release a new FREE subscription plan for startups. - Andrew

RS

Richie S.

Insurance, self-employed

Love Teamgate so far

New

Pros

I like the support I receive. This is big for me since I am new to teamgate.

Cons

I need to learn a lot more. I am not the most tech saavy person.

Thanks for the kind words Richie! Great to hear feedback on our superstar Chase!

CC

Cody C.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Simple yet intelligent UI with visuals; heavy on the sales pipeline

Pros

I like the UI – it’s crisp, breezy, and sprinkled with visuals like charts and graphs and I need this (probably grew accustomed to it through the use of other apps), but an app that can translate data into graphs that can be grasped at a glance is sure to get my attention. Teamgate is heavy on monitoring every step of the sales process. I didn’t expect much in terms of collaboration and project management, yet Teamgate offers decent task management and collaboration; and it adds a touch of fun and camaraderie though group chats. Sales performance is monitored to highlight areas of strength and areas that need improvement, or team members that struggle. You can create sales pipelines and forecasts.

Cons

Cons: still evaluating… I can’t fault it so far.

MK

Matthias K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Excellent Customer Service

Easy to use, very intuitive. I really appreciate the personal and very professional customer service - Teamgate reponses very quickly to my needs. I recommend Teamgate for small businesses and start ups - it's essential to have a professional CRM right from the start in order to structure your sales and partner communication.

Pros

personal and very professional customer service

Cons

App for smartphone not available (yet)

Inga V.

Design, 1-10 employees

Finally our sales are predictable

Easy to use CRM, bringing a lot of value to our business! With the help of Teamgate we started managing our sales opportunities in a more efficient way, shortened our sales cycle and increased our sales revenue. Moreover, Teamgate customer support team is really dedicated and helpful. Thumbs up!

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

best customer service to date

I am looking for a CRM with very, very specific requirements, and have used/trialed many over the last two years. While Teamgate wasn't the best suited for my particular - and quite unique - needs (I still haven't found the "perfect fit" and realise I probably won't), I do feel they deserve a review. First, the customer service was exceptional, well above anything experienced. Second, the interface was very user friendly, and flexible. For a sales team looking for a great CRM to follow up leads, convert to customers, and track progress, Teamgate is worth a look. Good value for money compared to competitors. Support was simply awesome.

VG

Vaidotas G.

User-friendly solution to boost team's results

As soon as we've implemented Teamgate in our team, we have a much better understanding of our team's performance. We may see not only their activity, but also how many successful calls they make, what is leads conversion to deals and much more. Great solution to reach better sales results!

Augustinas R.

I was pleasantly surprised

When we bought Teamgate CRM, I was a bit skeptical because the tool was new to us, usually it takes quite a long time to get used to it. But I left pleasantly surprised because of ease of use and everyone learned all the basic stuff really fast. Impressive!

JV

Julija V.

Awesome tool for Sales teams!

Teamgate gives me an overview of everything I need to know about our sales. We are able to keep track of our team's performance, forecast sales and have a clear picture of our opportunities movement in the pipeline.