SurveyGizmo Reviews

4.5/5 (246 reviews)

Anonymous

I cannot recommend due to a poor CS experience.

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. Yes it is cheaper than Qualtrics and nearly as capable... but our CS experience was lousy when the product broke. We were put on the backburner as our contract was not as lucrative for them. They are HIPAA compliant. They have skip logic and you can collect a lot of responses. The layout it clean, but not as clean as survey monkey. You do have the option to preview what it would look like on multiple devices.

Dustin Dennison, M.MIS.

Fantastic Survey Tool

Reviewed 2018-01-19

For many years we have been very happy with this product and the features it has. Unfortunately they are increasing the price to a point where we may have to switch. If it fits into your budget I would definitely recommend. 10/10.SurveyGizmo is my organization's main survey tool. We use it for our board of directors election, conference and webinar evaluations as well as consent forms for studies. The full suite of question types along with logic and piping make product a clear standout in the industry. I haven't seen any company that comes close to offering the options and capabilities that this tool does.

Brittany Hart

Usually Does What I Need & Customer Service Is Great

Reviewed 2018-03-07

This takes care of my form and survey needs so easily. There a lot of logic rules and generated actions you can create in your forms too. You have to see how easy it is.I haven't run into many things I can't do with SurveyGizmo that I need from my forms. There are a lot of question types, and you can make custom ones. The reports are great because most of the people I send the reports to need visuals, and SurveyGizmo does that so it's easier to understand the data. Of course it's up to you to provide insights about what that data means, but you have a great tool for gathering and reviewing the data in SurveyGizmo. Also, customer service is a team of rockstars. Very fun to troubleshoot with.

Katherine Fosled

Nice stadistics and explanation graphics.

Reviewed 2018-02-17
Review Source: Software Advice

SurveyGizmo is a very well done software, which provides excellent long-term benefits, such as raising a company, and improving the quality of each service. Empresarilamente SurveyGizmo has benefited me a lot, since I have been able to completely change the prices of my services and each of the characteristics in my work, for a good of the client.SurveyGizmo is very different from the other survey platforms, since this software has very good statistics of results at the end of each survey, this is the factor that complements it, every time a survey ends, the results are shown in graphs with its respective explanation.

Shawn Hanks

I use it for quality reports, customers surveys and training

Reviewed 2017-12-06

If you want to collect data and have control over it this is a great product. I use it to survey customers and trades. I also use it for tracking quality by making up several quality surveys. The data from them has been incredible and easy to collect. Also found out that I can use it for training and add questions and get test results, pass or fail.

Paula Rodriguez

It does not allow to change the design to the survey.

Reviewed 2018-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Currently it benefits the survey area in my company because with every opinion we receive from this medium, we manage to improve our infrastructure day by day, and also, we achieve constant communication with customers. I like that SurveyGizmo has very good user support. Constantly some of my employees, have doubts, and when sending support, they can receive a response from them in a matter of minutes, it is something quite beneficial that improves long-term use.

Jason White

Excellent software! Very user friendly. Solved all our problems!

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Real time feedback and ease of organization of feedback/Lead reportingWe have a large sales force and this program made obtaining results in real time extremely easy and user friendly. Fields were also customizable so achieving the results we required was effortless. Interface was easy to navigate!

Anonymous

Greedy and unconscionable. Totally inflexible in servicing customers. Love to take the money.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Was able learn about some of the functions of a survey provider and how they can be used to create quizzes and surveys in creative ways. Some of their features at the time were only supported by them. This is changing very quickly. There are several other terrific providers in the marketplace who now support the features that were only available with SG.

Luisana Aristizabal

Entertainment and comfort, that's what SurveyGizmo represents.

Reviewed 2018-03-07
Review Source: Software Advice

I have benefited a lot from the use of SurveyGizmo, previously I had many problems because I was totally bored doing a survey, but since I implemented this software in my company, now doing a survey is much simpler and more entertaining. What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the interface, I've never really felt so comfortable doing a questionnaire, this platform has provided me with excellent comfort and attention so I can continue to conduct surveys on it.

Marielvis Graterol

A few benefits that complements each survey very well.

Reviewed 2018-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I have benefited from the use of SurveyGizmo because I have obtained that my surveys have better opinions, much more valuable, some opinions that really manage to change each product and that satisfy the client significantly. I like that SurveyGizmo has a user-friendly interface, an interface so beautiful that it does not bore at any time to the person who is using it, and I also like the design of each survey, it supplements the perfection of the questionnaires.

Angelica Barest

It has a very good structure to make an excellent edition of surveys.

Reviewed 2018-03-12
Review Source: Software Advice

I have certainly benefited from its use, since I have been able to establish very good quality answers and in this way improve the image my company has, and provide surveys that are increasingly beneficial for the clients that carry it out. What I like most about SurveyGizmo is that it allows a wide variety of options and configurations, in terms of editing a survey. The tool offers a multiplicity of possibilities to fix and fulfill a survey.

Carole Kensel

Surveys are more comfortable to perform, much more feasible.

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

The use of SurveyGizmo, has become something essence in my company, since it is a software that has helped us to solve every doubt of a client by means of a form of survey quite fast. What I like most about SurveyGizmo is its interface, it is an interface where you can surf comfortably, do a survey without boredom and an interface that can make the work of a survey, much simpler and feasible.

Aimee Florez

We use this for surveying attendee experience in training sessions, manager 360 reviews and more.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-12

Tons of benefits - being able to create and store surveys, assessments, manager 36o reviews, etc. And the analytics it performs is an amazing benefit and time saver! Great product!It's versatile - we use is for so much: manager 360s, training session feedback, polling employees on possible changes, assessing competencies, customer experience, assessing interview candidates, and more. I love the analytics it performs which is extremely time saving--I can print it off and walk into a meeting the next minute. It's also extremely user friendly and forgiving. The 'testing' phase is also helpful because you can simulate the experience of the person who will take the assessment/survey/etc. and make adaptations or changes from your learnings.

Angelica Senkels

Excellent fluency in the surveys and with very good platform functions.

Reviewed 2018-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Its use has benefited me a lot in my work area, since I have been able to create surveys with better quality for clients and with better fluency. What I like about SurveyGizmo is the platform as such and the ease with which you can create a survey, the platform is very well organized and you do not have to read instructions to understand the functions of this software.

Patrick Higgins

5 stars all the way!

Reviewed 2015-01-05

I really like using SurveyGizmo, it just seems so easy to use, to get around. I like everything about it - the colours, the styles, the icons and graphics, it's so easy to copy an old survey, extract what you need from it for the new one and discard the rest. All of it just seems so intuitive, whether it's adding logic to questions or creating reports from the completed responses, it's neat! Whenever I get stuck , thinking, is there a way to do this thing that would make it pretty cool for the public, then I have a look through the help pages where there's lots of examples and the answers usually already there, like they've already pre-empted my needs! The help is right there on the page where you are and once you've searched through it you're straight back into the survey again, which means that it's easy to pick up again from where you left off. I like the way the support runs too. They never give me the feeling that they'd rather be doing something else, I always feel as if they have time to spend pinging emails back and forth and having a bit of chat along the way, like real people (where did they find them! lol!) I've contacted the support probably 4 or 5 times when I've been really stuck and they've always provided me with the answer and even a wee bit more, like an easier way, or provided a couple of different options. This is one of those sites where you can see that technology IS smart and really can be used to work for you. If you asked me to sum all this up in a sentence, I'd have to say that, When I'm using SurveyGizmo it gives me the feeling that I'm going with the flow.

Annie Florend

Surveys with more diversity and more entertaining.

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

My use of SurveyGizmo has benefited me because we have managed to provide a much more pleasant survey in my company, with more diversity and integration. I really like that SurveyGizmo is a software with many features and functions when creating a survey, it allows you to implement multiple things to give life to each survey and make it more entertaining.

Chense Proast

The prices should go down immediately and make them adapted.

Reviewed 2018-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I have benefited from its use in my work area because I have managed to obtain a more graphic response or opinion, an opinion that increases utility and greatly improves efficiency. I really like the easy adaptation that SurveyGizmo has, and also how generous it is to allow access from any device and offer the ability to create a survey using a mobile phone.

Li Yap

Changes in support structure lead to abysmal customer support levels. Stay away!

Reviewed 2017-05-05

The survey interface is fairly intuitive and they offer a very wide selection of features (which we don't use, but I respect that they exist).

Kathryn Coble

Used to be so much better

Reviewed 2019-01-07

We use SurveyGizmo for a variety of reasons including, student outcomes, understanding UX or building out new product needs, and Employee feedback. I like that they are easier to use and more modern looking than a lot of survey products. They do have an easy-to-use platform and the search function is great. The Google Sheets API is wonderful. I love that you can flow data into sheets automatically. They are a good tool for someone who has tech background and can navigate APIs, coding, or calculating. I also had an excellent time at their training a few years back.

Garrett Genest

Powerful but Limited too

Reviewed 2019-02-06

SurveyGizmo is a tool that gets the job done and then some. The surveys aren't pretty, but you can't beat the functionality that's offered here.SurveyGizmo feels like an enterprise product. It has a TON of features, most of which I'm probably not even aware of and will never use, but it's nice to know that they are there. Need to create some kind of weird survey that functions just so? SurveyGizmo can probably do what you need. Pretty much any feature you could ask for is included in this platform.

Vigney Tobila

Speed ​​and efficiency in SurveyGizmo, access anywhere in the world.

Reviewed 2018-03-05
Review Source: Software Advice

The use of SurveyGizmo has greatly benefited me, since I have been able to send surveys about my company's material, from any place where I find, and receive answers instantly!What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the mobile phone version, since it's great to be able to create surveys using a simple phone, wherever you are!

Ashley Smith

General opinions with Survey Platform

Reviewed 2018-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

It is practical and very useful. I have had multiple benefits in terms of its operation, I have saved time and I still get many satisfactory results from the software.It's very original and very well designed I love all its procedure and results when doing any work. It is ideal for scheduled polls and I have seen fantastic results.

Luisana Felipez

Excellent composition that complements the preparation of surveys very well.

Reviewed 2018-03-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I have obtained a better response structure within my company, we have improved the opinions we receive of our services through SurveyGizmo.The most entertaining and positive SurveyGizmo is the ease with which surveys are conducted, it is very fun to conduct surveys on this platform for how easy and comfortable it is.

Easy platform to use

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-03

easy survey results and good amount of questions and the ability to constantly be collecting data and exporting it very easily As the title says it is very easy and simple to use and allows good access to results and the design of it very nicely laid out making it easy to access all its features, you can be a new user who has never used it before and just become a professional at it because thats how easy it is to use to create new surveys and edit them which is very simple to do and if you ever need help the support features within the platform are very useful so you are never alone and helps always available

Sai Page

Excellent affordable alternative to Qualtrics or other sophisticated survey software.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

HIPAA Compliant. Offers skip logic, integration with lots of different options (google sheets, salesforce, etc). I would love to see a direct ability to pipe from SG database. Then you could analyze directly from MS Excel. Also, lots of different question options.