Alchemer Reviews

4.5

How would you rate Alchemer?

ML

Mario L.

Each time, I received friendly, helpful and fast customer service. I also liked how the employees of SurveyGizmo were understanding and spoke clearly when explaining how to build or make a change.

SP

Susan P.

Overall, SurveyGizmo allows our teams to easily program and distribute simple surveys. It includes great functions, like the ability to have a dashboard.

Valeria F.

Cons

After waiting over two weeks, I was advised that my request for a refund was denied. So, SurveyGizmo = limited service + poor business ethics + indifferent customer relations.

JR

John R.

I'm now having to deal with this as a fraudulent payment on my c/ card. What a waste of time and energy for a product that was so average to begin with.

CM

Clare M.

For example they accidentally shut down our accounts for 45 minutes in the middle of the work day which impacted all users.

JB

Jay B.

Jakob B.

International Development Manager

Sports, 11-50 employees

Good survey option but lacks more advanced options

Transcript

Jake: I'm Jake, Director of Products. I give Alchemer three stars. For more reviews like this, click...

Simple and functional for work or personal uses

Transcript

Christina B.: My name is Christina, I am a research scientist and dietician, and I would rate Alchemer...

Excellent Tool for Ongoing Customer Feedback for SAAS

We try to make sure all initiatives at Unbounce are customer driven, so we need ways to keep tabs on customer feedback, and continually assess customer satisfaction. I initially adopted Survey Gizmo to send a one-off survey to our customers. They survey & reports were easy to set up and their support team was absolutely phenomenal (so much so, they've become a *huge* inspiration for the way we run...

Pros

Easy to use visual survey builder PHENOMENAL customer support Great integrations with 3rd party tools (Google Spreadsheets, email notifications etc.)

Cons

When trying to edit multiple survey fields in succession, there is some animation this slows things down a bit. It's certainly no deal breaker, but I feel like I need to add a con of some sort.

They have very solid and powerful features

Pros

Besides basic features, it also allows you to write your own scripts to extend the feature to a more powerful level.

Cons

A lot of times when you make changes of a survey, such as adding a new question, then you use the edit link to go back to add data for that new question. However, edit link usually fails to show the new question.

Robust survey tool

Pros

1. Cost - great value for its capabilities. 2. Options - Multiple question types and reporting options. 3. Report sharing - Great report sharing features via email and links.

Cons

Could improve data sharing between projects. If you have year over year data you'd like to consolidate, the process is a bit of a hassle.

Pretty good, but could use improvement

Pros

SurveyGizmo is relatively user-friendly and has some great survey features. We use Gizmo to program many of our simple surveys and it is usually quite reliable.

Cons

The variable names automatically created in SurveyGizmo are not at all intuitive and are quite annoying to adjust. Gizmo can also sometimes run into issues that affect our surveys while in field, however this doesn't happen often.

The best online Survey software out there

For starters, the design... SurveyGizmo has a slick design that no other online survey software has. The edges, the color palette, the little illustrations everywhere. They just make your day, and make your work look way more professional. The interface is super intuitive and they have FAQ's and video demonstrations on pretty much everything! About their Pricing... The pricing is really affordable,...

Very Versatile

We are creating surveys just about every day for various projects and the majority of them are being used in numerous countries so we are utilizing the translation feature a lot.

Pros

We have been using Alchemer a lot to create surveys and then add translations in many different languages.

Cons

There is definitely a bit of a learning curve to get to know how to use Alchemer effectively. I do spend a decent amount of time looking up how to do things.

Form Integration Tool

Currently using this tool as a form integration tool to supply data to Salesforce Org.

Pros

Have used this as a cost effective option to supply data to a Salesforce Org. The user interface for form design is fairly easy to get up and running on. It is suitable for end business user to develop their own forms. The integration aspects with Salesforce was easy to setup.

Cons

Testing options. Testing options were confusing to a couple of tester and ended up having to remove some data. The integration cost have increased lately.

Outstanding Customer Service

I am only tasked with using SurveyGizmo 2 or so times per year so I forget some of their functionality. However, I was actually able to call them and speak with a "real" US-based person on the phone. I expected a lengthy wait time and they picked right up. They we able to walk me through how to do what I needed to do and emailed me a "cheat sheet" after the call in case I forgot the next time. Other companies could learn from Survey Gizmo's customer service!

Pros

The ease of use and help when I needed help was outstanding!

Cons

Nothing really. I need to use it more often to become better familiar.

Love this tool for survey purposes

Business problems solved: the ability to quickly sift through candidates that might qualify for an upcoming usablity study or not. Benefits I've realized: the ability to store and manage data.

Pros

The ability to have flexible surveys in which they were condition based rather than making a user go all the way through the survey even if they aren't qualified by question 2, for example.

Cons

The price isn't that cheap, that's the only complaint I have, but it's a great tool overall.

SurveyGizmo ticks all the boxes

I run a healthcare information company and we were looking for a solution to deliver fairly complex healthcare content as well as enable in-depth survey Q&A with patients. We conducted a detailed review including pilots with a number of providers and SurveyGizmo came out at or very near the top in all features required. Coupled with their passionate support (these guys go the extra mile!) and data privacy and security in Europe, it was a no-brainer to select SurveyGizmo and I have no hesitation recommending them. Our complete solution involves Apiant, X2CRM and Twillio, and SurveyGizmo have proved they are capable of working effectively across teams to deliver the right solution for us as their end client.

Pros

Full feature list High data security and privacy Passionate support Tailored solution

Cons

Some of the admin / backend screens could be more intuitive More style templates with cleaner / modern designs like Typeform

If you need a survey tool, this is it.

I started exploring options for conducting surveys in the first year of my doctoral studies and evaluated quite a few options at that time. SG was new at that time, but were offering a lot of features for very little cost. Its been two years since then, and I haven't ever had a second thought about my decision. It supports almost all the question types I throw at it. The support is tremendous. The...

Cons

One of my favorite tools. Period.

4-5 years ago, we were looking for a more comprehensive, better tool than the ubiquitous SurveyMonkey. I found SurveyGizmo and, as a company, we've never looked back. It does all you could ever want for surveying, as do other tools. However, it's in quizzes, forms, customization and support where SurveyGizmo stands out. We are constantly building landing pages and microsites using SurveyGizmo embedded...

Pros

Flexibility Comprehensive solution Modern design Customizable Great support Embeddable Does quizzes, forms, surveys and more. Reliable Consistent

Cons

None that I can think of.

Excellent experience

Building a survey through SurveyGizmo was easy and fun. The format allowed me to get very clear about what information I was truly seeking. Simple and plentiful options to choose from, very forgiving with editing, changing answer formats, adding and deleting questions throughout the building process. I lack the most basic computer knowledge, so I spoke with customer service several times. Each...

Cons

Awesome platform and awesome support!

I must say without any hint of doubt that SurveyGizmo offers the best platform (in terms of user acceptance, customization, question and logic variety, evolution, etc), the best service (in terms of problem-solving, responsiveness, commitment and sheer niceness) and, for me, the absolutely BEST value for money out there. I consider myself an advanced user, I've created surveys for a lot of industries and for a lot of purposes, using different platforms, and i can't recommend this one (and its team) enough. Even if there's a lot under the hood, the interface is intuitive enough for a first timer to create complex logic surveys without much effort. One of the best customer experiences I've ever had.

Pros

- Intuitive interface - Question types - Customization of layouts (with css's), logics (with a dedicated script language and other common languages) and delivery - Ongoing feature releases - Great APIs - Built in campaign mgmt - Awesome Support

Cons

Minor cons: - data prepopulation is somewhat limited in rows - interface should be a little lighter and faster - reporting has some customization but could be better

Effective tool for minimizing risks and avoiding from extra costs

SurveyGizmo is time, money and energy saver. I can’t imagine our company without Surveygizmo. We do more with less employees thanks to SurveyGizmo.

Pros

Sometimes companies need to focus to a specific region or specific target group of people and learn their need in order to make right desicion and create right marketing campaigns. But for such targeting and research companies need many employees and budget. Comparing future revenue and current costs it is not profitable and affordable for companies. To avoid from such costs SurveyGizmo offers rich variety of services. SurveyGizmo not only collects data but also gives companies comprehensive analysis in order to make smart decisions. My company also uses SurveyGizmo and thanks to it almost all marketing campaigns of our company ended with success.

Cons

Due to human psychology when people feels that they are participating in a survey they tend to answer different than reality and as a result wrong decisions can be made by companies. Therefore SurveyGizmo must use different tools to avoid from such issues.

User-friendly, Manager-friendly, and Analyst-friendly

I first started managing my organization's surveys about a year ago. Fortunately, the program's user interface is very intuitive. It was easy to pick up! The logic options are also, likewise, easy to learn. It also offers a lot of nifty options for your survey's questions items--hiding options, requiring answers, etc. On the other end of the process (gathering and analyzing your data), you can filter...

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Plenty of question types (buttons, drop-downs, etc.) 3. Easy to export & analyze 4. Fast and friendly customer support 5. Useful question and page logic options

Cons

1. Changes in the UI can throw you off or a few days while you adjust to the new layout

Great for all types of surveys

Pros

Great functionality in making sure clients receive surveys. Can be customized which is great.

Cons

Tracking could be a bit more enhanced, but overall you can still get what you need.

Survey Gizmo is an effective online platform all our data entry needs!

We have one home for all of our data entry needs! Perfect fit for our staff and needs.

Pros

I like most the ease of viewing survey results once data is input. I can filter what specific fields I want to sort by, and always download the Excel spreadsheets easily.

Cons

It can be fairly clunky when flipping between survey entries. I wish there was a way to open multiple survey entries at once in small pop up screens.

Survey Gizmo is fantastic

I have been using SG for 3 years now. It is an important part of my business. It is relatively simple to use and has great integrations with my other software applications. It is critical in helping me distinguish my business as a financial advisor.

Pros

The flexibility in design and simplicity in using

Cons

Used to have customer service you could call and that went away. Still, the customer service is quite good.

Flexible and full of features

SurveyGizmo has been proven to be a great tool for our company and is used for a wide variety of information gathering purposes. It is very flexible and new features keep being added. I like the way it can be customized to meet our needs by allowing us to create custom themes based on our company logo and colors. We can also design surveys with a wide variety of questions that gather information...

Cons

I'm thrilled with surveygizmo and transferring over 7 years of surveys from another service

I've been using online survey software since 2007 and have developed many surveys for my company. Through the years, I kept needing new functions which weren't available with my old service. So I went searching and found SurveyGizmo. As I compare my old service to this new one, the professional look and added functions are amazing. I also compared SG to other online surveys and the functions you get...

Cons

Ease of use for a survey rookie

We administer surveys internally to gauge how well our professional development opportunities are aligned with our employees' interests and needs. Survey Gizmo has been a helpful and easy tool to use for this purpose.

Pros

The system is fairly intuitive and easy to understand. The most survey administration experience I had before Survey Gizmo was a simple Doodle Poll, and so I was nervous about how easy Survey Gizmo would be to use. However, it took little time to get used to the platform and to learn how to format questions. The logic system is also easy to understand.

Cons

At first, I had difficulty understanding which type of question would be ideal for my desired question. However, I quickly learned the differences from trial and error.

A learning curve for complex surveys, but with the ability to do so

Pros

Inevitably you run into something you want to do but don't know how to do. The support team was easy to reach and super helpful. It's a rare thing to get thorough help, and not just a vague link to a help document.

Cons

Takes time to really understand the power of the tool. If you're trying to put something together quickly, it can take longer to do so that other software.

Credit where credit is due!

I've used SurveyGizmo for a while now and it is my platform of choice for the surveys that i provide to my clients. Why? Well, I've always found the tool to be extremely flexible and the data capture & export options allow for rich integration with other systems. As such the SurveyGizmo platform allows us to deploy surveys in a strategic manner and thus implement effective customer feedback programmes...

Pros

Flexible pricing model Great range of question types Great data export options (inc SPSS) Very flexible styling options Great support

Cons

None that I've come across yet

Robust but could be improved

We use survey gizmo to create custom questionnaires for our clients.

Pros

Survey gizmo has the features we were looking for, and seemed to be the only tool that had everything we needed.

Cons

The price. It’s the most expensive tool we considered. The interface is a bit boring compared to many newer platforms.