Engagedly Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.03/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Also, the people there are great. They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions.
User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.
Great for small start-ups and has the ability to ability to grow with the company as there are different areas you can utilize such as learning and praise.
The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones.
Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system.
Difficult to have voluntary team participation.

JJ

Jim J.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Best 360 Feedback Review I have seen

Pros

engagedly is completely modular; can start with 360, or Performance Review or Goals, etc and grow with the solution.

Cons

Don't really have any cons. I guess their analytics could be more robust, but I am told that will be the next upgrade by the end of Q1, 2018.

LB

Laura B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Engagedly has been our best software selection yet

Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Pros

This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Cons

I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

NM

Nicole M.

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull...

JP

Jonathan P.

Feature filled; easy to use

Pros

Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons

The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

LB

Laura B.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Pros

I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons

I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

KS

Kimberly S.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Great Platform

The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros

Cons

Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

KF

Karen F.

Glad we picked Engagedly!

Pros

Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future. Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Cons

There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

AA

Ahmad A.

Amazing solution.

Pros

It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer The ability to praise once someone says something good. The employee reviews. Etc

Cons

I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well. Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them. Attendance system All these if out it will be a complete solution.

TW

Tony W.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Engagedly Software

This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

Pros

Our company uses the software to track our employee's goals, objectives, and performance. They also track employees birthdays and other events.

Cons

This software is a much better solution than what we had before. We are able to see where each employee is on daily basis. A great tool.

AS

Angela S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

It's the first time using a system like this and I like it.

It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros

It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

RT

Ryan T.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fantastic

Pros

It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons

Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

PM

Pranay M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance review.

Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros

I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

MC

Manisha C.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Ease of working with the software!

Pros

The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Cons

Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

JY

Jeremy Y.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great Performance Management Software

Pros

It's intuitive, pretty easy to use, and the support is awesome!

Cons

There are a lot of features and functionality. It can be overwhelming.

Glad to have access!

Pros

Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons

Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Moataz E.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Good app

Pros

The product is perfect to use for the employees internally and easy to use.

Cons

Needs a software for Mac like Mac App and mobile app

TJ

Tammy J.

Computer Software,

Great Product!

Pros

Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons

When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

MS

Melissa S.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Engagedly Review

Pros

The Engagedly software makes it very easy distribute and track training, reviews, and surveys. It is very user friendly.

Cons

One thing I would like to see is a live chat option. The support team is typically pretty quick but it is always helpful to be able to fix the problem as you are working on it.

Aaron A.

Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform.

This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Engagedly

Pros

There are so many features to use in Engagedly! I don’t even think we have scratched the surface. It’s great for employee reviews and for giving shout outs which makes it easier for managers to do their portion of the performance reviews

Cons

There are so many features it is hard to be able to take advantage of all of them

DB

Denise B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Engagedly Customer Review

We onboarded this tool earlier this year and were shocked at how easy it was to use and how much our employees liked it. Customer Support was great, but we did not need alot of it. We are only using the performance mgt tool at this point but hope to roll out additional features like goal setting

Pros

Ease of use, value ($) and customization abilities

Cons

really nothing

EN

Elsa N.

Amazingly Accomodating

We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Definitely worth a try

Pros

Engagedly is extremely easy to navigate. It meets our expectations for 360-degree performance management and then some.

Cons

Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 employees

Muito bom

Muito bom

Pros

de toda a parte de intregração com o sistema

Cons

de nada em específico que queira mencionar

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

KN

Kristy N.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great platform!

Pros

This is a system that does performance reviews very well. It allows for customization that a lot of other performance modules does not allow for.

Cons

The only con is that its a stand alone software and not built into other payroll or HR platforms. Seamless integration would be helpful