LeadSquared Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.19/10

See full reviews by rating

I recommend LS for any start up, mid size enterprise or a high scale enterprise, trust me on this looks like words of ease in praising the apps, But in fact it is a True Value Addition.
Kudos to the LeadSquared team for developing an excellent software. I would strongly recommend LeadSquared to anybody that is looking for a great lead management tool with an excellent ROI.
Some features are missing at the time of this review but not going to mention them as I know they are in the pipeline.
Integration with other MIS softwares is a bit of a pain. Emailer campaign setup could be a little easier.
Sometimes due to server issues call recordings are not available which causes difficulties in tracking and follow up.

LeadSquared users...

WebEngage-logocaret

WebEngage

SugarCRM-logocaret

SugarCRM

How would you rate LeadSquared?

A CRM for statups

Pros

It's inexpensive with all the functionalities for lead management and nurturing.

Cons

The turn around time from customer success team is bad.

Great CRM Platform for B2C Businesses

Lead Management and accumulation from various sources and channels has made various segments of operations organized

Pros

1. Automated and Customizable Workflows 2. Targeted Email Campaign 3. APIs and Connectors with various other platforms

Cons

Nothing as of now, mostly fulfils our requirements

An easy to use CRM for sales and Marketing Automation

Pros

Thanks to LeadSquared, we can efficiently track our sales and take follow ups in real time. The process of adding and exporting leads are simple. With LeadSquared the lead flow can be effectively automated and managed. LeadSquared allow us to track leads through it various filters.

Cons

There is a limit off 100K leads that can be exported at one time. Cannot integrated multichannel to target user. In terms of automation a limited level of control is available.

A one-stop solution for our sales team!

LeadSqaured is not yet at the level of the established CRMs but it is a great mid-tier CRM tool.

Pros

After implementing LeadSquared, our lead management process is streamlined and the communication with prospects/customers is effective. The dashboards are pretty great and can generate customized reports. Cost-effective for the offerings provided, simple to use and integrations make this perfect for our business. Turnaround time was reduced drastically & lead management was much easier.

Cons

Adopting LeadSquared took a little longer than expected, the onboarding experience can be made a little more user-friendly. Updates should be synced in real-time, we experienced some delays with key feature requests.

CRM That Made A Difference

So far Good, Excellent.

Pros

Software integrates the company work process as per its own requirement. Hassle free CRM software. Helped in understand , knowing for what reason the service was delayed. Easily, identify at which level the task is pending, delay can be identified & productive steps can be taken to avoid the delay.

Cons

Earlier, automation tools offered to us was bit costly which refrain us from fully atomize the work process. (Now, that the price has been reduce). As the Billing & Ticketing solution is not provided the work process has become more cumbersome, as multiple software is required.

It’s definitely a good tool to have if you are looking increase efficiency of your sales team

Overall experience has been satisfactory in terms of using LSQ as a CRM tool. Looking forward to try out other features as well to see how it can bring more efficiency to the team.

Pros

The think that I liked the most is the ease of use that comes with LeadSquared & they have pretty decent deck of useful features too.

Cons

As of now there is one thing I am not very satisfied is that there is no planner available or the task calendar is also pretty average.

A capable Sales CRM for startups and small businesses

Leadsquared has helped us streamline our Lead and Sales funnel management. The team has helped create custom solutions where ever required and has always helped us resolve issues both in the software as well as at the business level.

Pros

Adaptability & Customization Ease of use Easy administration Customer Support

Cons

Reporting suite isn't the best in the industry. Each report works in silos and doesn't really capture the full picture. However, they have been working on it and constantly improving. Email suite and other marketing features have limited use cases. I understand that those aren't the core of the product, so it's ok. But these can get better.

Review - Lakshmishree Investment & Securities Pvt. Ltd.

amazing

Pros

multiple customizable reports at different user levels

Cons

issue in integration with our backoffice

Easy to use software

Managing my daily leads made easy

Pros

Dashboard is customisable easy to use good customer support

Cons

Extraction of exact data with specific category

CRM system for busy mental health clinic!

I have yet to start using the software since we're in the process of implementing it, but I'm looking forward to tracking leads soon!

Pros

The ability to customize processes is the reason why we picked leadsquare, but you also have to really know your processes.

Cons

It's not always easy to change or update processes since I have to go through support. However, the support team is amazing!

Good CRM for marketing purpose

As a CC manager, I can effectively track my CC's and this plays a very important role in the growth of my company. Leadsquared is very helpful in the sales and marketing department and I can experience the percentage of lead conversion increased after using the leadsquared CRM.

Pros

Leadsquared helps to capture leads very effectively from different sources and lead distribution is also very useful. We could clearly track the call report of the tele sales team very effectively and could monitor them. We could analyse the lead stages also.

Cons

It will be good if we can add call recording saving options so that we can do call audits very effectively without any additional payment. Every automation costs, so that is also not affordable for us since we are a start up company. Report area is lil bit confusing. It could be made user-friendly. Mobile CRM, sometimes it's getting hang

Using LSQ for overall lead tracking and sales activity.

We had some issues in beginning but now it's sorted and working fine.

Pros

Lead Capture, Automations, Separate Activities, Creating Forms, Phone Call Metrics, Notifications, etc. These are the features which we like in the LSQ CRM.

Cons

Pricing is very high for Apps connector and Automation timing is slow. Activity import is not working properly. Kindly look into this.

Marketing Automation tool for SMBs

Overall, the tool is fulfilling all the requirements of any SMB. Especially with a small team this tool is for you to achieve things fast.

Pros

Very easy to use. Administration can be done without any coding hardcore skills. Landing page creation is easy and feature like some Landing page some module can be visible or hide on mobile is a great one without any coding. Support is great. The customer care team is very fast in responding to customer queries.

Cons

Third-party tool integration sometimes feels limited. When it comes to reporting all required reports are available like lead source, lead history, but advanced-level reporting feels limited. for SMBs leadsquared is sufficient.

Good Support Available for Account Manager

Overall experience is very good. Initially we struggle to implement the system in our organisation but with the help of current Account Manager it really helps and able to implement the Leadsquared in a very short time.

Pros

Account Managers at Leadsqaured are doing great job. They have supported us at every point. Where ever we need help. They taught me everything so that i will not have any dependency and able to resolve most of the things myself. Features at leadsquared are decent enough. They have fulfill at least basic to moderate requriement.

Cons

I can see there is only one major Con. Reports available on the Leadsquared are very limited. Most of the time we have to use custom report or skip reports.

Leads management with the help of LeadSquared

I really liked this tooI for managing all my leads and I using this daily, I would recommend LeadSquared for those who need to organize, manage, categorize the assigned leads. And we create customer profiling concerning their nature of requirements like sales management or customer handling, student accounts management, call centers, ITs, Schools, higher educational institutes, even organizations for managing employees' details.

Pros

Beneficial Sales user dashboard for tracking our leads, graphical representation of our lead funnel, task management with upcoming tasks with reminders and overdue tasks, along with activity summary. Quite impressing smart view mode and various lead stages for categorizing the leads.

Cons

Sometimes the leadsqaured page takes more time for server management. The Leadsquared portal lags while accessing multiple leads, and the task reminder constantly pings us through the mail. Still, in the spam list, some text inputs are not showing correctly in the lead details like emojis, style fonts, some languages words.

LeadSquared-With its features, It beats all CRMs

Pros

In my opinion Leadsquared is the best CRM tool. Leads are captured and distributed to the agents for calling. The sales dashboard is easy to create and excellent to pull reports. It is a cutting-adge tool that supports every type of technology integration.

Cons

Leads are sometime not captured in real-time. This CRM cannot be integrated without the help of a Customer Success Manager.

Very Useful Software for Sales Field

I am using this software for our institution from last 1.5 years and found it very helpful. We have 5 users along with 1 administrator. It is very handy and hassle free software. Being as a administrator of the software in our organization I can say that is it very easy to adopt and our users are very friendly with this software.

Pros

Reminder Pop-ups. E-mail campaign, Defined dashboard, Landing page integration, Auto responders, Separate list for particular data, HTML mailer creation, transactional SMS and Various Kind of Analytical Reports, etc. Export import feature of the LSQ to help generate more defined reports in excel format. E-mail campaign report helps to target the audience based on open and click rate of the mailer. Gets immediate responses from helping team (Technical team) at the time of any kind of technical error or at the time of support requirement.

Cons

Third party integration with LSQ takes time.

AMRI using LeadSquared Software

It was really good and helpful to streamline lot of sales processes.

Pros

Lead Distribution and Lead Management - Digital module worked really well.

Cons

More dashboard or reports options should be there.

Great software with excellent support and customer software

Leadsquared has helped us to automate our admissions department and to better manage our leads. We no longer miss most of our calls and we are able to manage communication with students. One of the great feature is that each email that is sent to and received from a student is logged into the student's file. This has eliminated students denying that they received important communications.

Pros

Integration was easy and the flexibility we had in establishing lead status was a great benefit

Cons

The application is not accessible via mobile phones Not able to restrict some areas of the application. Not able to differentiate admissions call from other calls so every call gets set up in the database as a lead

Best Marketing Automation and CRM Software

My overall experience with LeadSquared is amazing, I like their dashboard and reporting features the most.

Pros

I like everything about LeadSquared but mostly I like their simple CRM interface. I like the way we are able to create different camping for different members and shoot an email at one go. like their dashboard and report feature the most, they are very accurate and informative.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to say about it that I dislike about it and that is their price is a little bit expensive compared to others, but I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

An effective lead management software

PHX has been using LSQ for the past 8 months and there has been the ease in lead distribution, Lead nurturing and management compared to our last used CRM

Pros

Mostly, lead management is the best feature which helps in organizing leads and following ups in a timely manner. The Dashboard feature is also one of the best features which help to get an overview per our customized layout. Customer service is also worth commenting upon since the escalations were taken priority and resolved in the committed timeline.

Cons

The dashlets on the dashboards should have more editing options to customize more as per our requirements. The CRM interface loading speed is different and it has been no improvement in the Contact center systems. The data reflected in some of the reports or the smart views/manage leads are real-time which has not been resolved in some requirements.

Brilliant tool for Lead Automation - helping Marketing and Campaigns

I have been very impressed with LeadSquared - that we had chosen amongst a plethora of tools available for the purpose - but none was as useful and easy to use as LeadSquared. We were doubly impressed with the depth of thinking that had gone in thinking each feature and how to make it the most useful for actual users. My sales and marketing team are quite excited by the effectiveness of the tool - and our witnessed business growth is a strong testimonial. As a decision maker, I get quick and intuitive reports which helps in aligning our strategy to our business goals and keeps team performance high. LeadSquared team has been exceptional in providing support and promptly resolving our queries in minutes. I strongly recommend LeadSquared.

Pros

1. Can be used even by Junior staff with minimal training - very intuitive product. 2. Has all the features that help us in our sales/marketing automation. 3. Landing page feature helps us creating mini sites and getting effective metrics. 4. Strong reliable support. 5. Good pricing options - value for money! I would strongly recommend the reader to take LeadSquared tour and try it - you shall definitely find it worth your business value!

Cons

Granularity of access for lists for campaigns can be improved.

Long Implementation and Setup Process, Poor Support

I would only recommend this product if you do not have any data to import from other software tools or if you are looking for very basic functionality. If you are planning to use more advanced functionality, ask them to FULLY demo it for you. Ask lots of questions, don't make any assumptions! I wish I had spent more time doing my due diligence during the evaluation process. I probably would have discovered it was not the best fit.

Pros

The price is what was most attractive about this software. For the feature set included the price was right compared to the marketplace.

Cons

The setup process took much longer than anticipated. We had data to import from another system and working with the support staff off-shore was a challenge. I wound up having to pull an internal resource (developer) to get the import completed. I consider myself pretty savvy with marketing automation/email marketing/crm software tools and I was challenged with the implementation. When all was said and done, we were unable to gain all of the reporting and functionality we initially thought we were purchasing.

A reliable platform for scaling your business

Pros

The Ux is well thought through and easily adaptable. The customer support is really strong. Integrations and payments are seamless. Certain payments you need to make for some value additions are very quickly accessible in the portal itself and have a quick TAT of implementation.

Cons

Certain features are required while scaling your business such as Team management, the price point for such features is a little on the upside.

Leadsquared - Simple, Feature Rich and Powerful Lead Management Solution

We have been using LeadSquared for about 2 years now for all our Email Marketing and Lead Management requirements. LeadSquared has been exceptionally good and has been evolving continuously to give us more features and options. My teams love the ease of use, the design and the continuously evolving new features. The customer support has been exceptional. The LeadSquared team has heard and responded...

Pros

1) Excellent set of features and continuously evolving 2) Simple and Extremely user friendly Interface 3) Powerful and extremely useful dashboards 4) Quality of support 5) Excellent Up time record without any problems

Cons

1) We would love to replace our CRM completely but there are a few things that LeadSquared misses for our needs. But we believe that these features are scheduled in the roadmap. So, its just a matter of time.