Envoy

Welcome visitors, book desks and rooms, manage deliveries.

visit website

Envoy Reviews

Pros

We love the ability to download the log of visitors and this helps with our PCI compliance.

MG

Marilee G.

The ease of getting people signed in really helps in creating a better flow for the day. It is also easy to capture all of the encounters for the day.

GM

Gregory M.

I started looking for automated solutions and I found Envoy. The software is very user friendly and it has been a great kaizen to the office team.

JI

John I.

Cons

I've heard people having trouble downloading the app on their phone, however, that's the only negative feedback I've heard and it wasn't a personal experience.

SM

Sylvia M.

That has been the most confusing to many Executives , Managers, etc.

dr

dolores r.

GD

Geoff D.

It has been amazing.

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Erica. I'm a financial coordinator in the behavioral health industry, and I give...

Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery.

It really is a simple solution for front desk communication, it cuts down on the panic when a VIP arrives and you need to locate their contact. Staff really appreciate getting the instant message with a photo of the visitor. Signing in is as easy as 123, first name and last name and an e-mail. Also responding to a notification is literally a one-click deal. It really cuts down on the build up of packages at front desk. It is simple and it is a great tool for the front of house operations.

Pros

Having tried out various solutions over the past 5 years. It is obvious that Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing packages. It is convenient to set up the iPad app, users appreciate getting notifications when Interview candidates arrive at the front desk, they can get a notification message by E-mail or Text message and Slack instant message. Also when packages arrive for employees, they also get a photo of the package label sent to them, this is great for locating priority packages, once collected the user just clicks on a button to mark it as picked up.

Cons

Our location uses Apple iOS iPad minis with 8 inch screens, the app is certainly a stable build for iOS devices. However the few brief moments when I decided to use Envoy on a Android smart phone I did experience several crashes. That was annoying but I believe these bugs may have been addressed in a more recent build. For now we decided to only use the iPads as they seem to do the trick.

Saves time for receptionist, increases security, add professionalism

Envoy has become an integral part of our environment. With connections to Active Directory, Teams, and OneDrive we have streamlined the visitor notification and NDA process. We are able to pre-register visitors to speed up their check-in time using the Outlook add-in. Using the Deliveries feature saves our receptionist and mail room additional time, while letting employees know immediately when something arrives for them. In addition to the portal record of all visitors, along with their picture, the Teams notifications give our employees a record of their visitors to refer back to when needed. It's also helpful now that all visitors have a badge to be able to glance down at it if you forget their name ;-).

Pros

Envoy is very well designed for corporate environments. Our initial goal was simply a system that allows us to record and badge all visitors primarily for security reasons. We chose Envoy for the ability to notify users of visitors using email/Skype/Teams, which saves our receptionist time trying to track people down, and the ability to ask visitors to digitally sign an NDA.

Cons

The integration was not difficult for our IT team, and the features and integrations have expanded significantly since we started using it in 2017. My only gripe would be the annual premium subscription and label rolls are a bit pricey for an organization of our size, but it is not excessive compared to other options.

Envoy Review - The Royal Conservatory

Optimal

Pros

1) It allows us to contact trace 2) Bright colors on mobile phones easy for Security to scan

Cons

1) The learning curve. As an administrator I have had to fumble through the software, making mistakes, asking our IT people for assistance on how to enter, modify and understand the features 2) Envoy support should have a teaching video that encompasses step by step usage and available features 3) Envoy support should be easily accessible by phone - I had to call / e-mail the sales rep to advise me 4) The Envoy sales rep got transferred to another dept but the new rep (whoever it is) has not yet introduced them self to me. We feel like we've been dropped. 5) Envoy does not allow the addition of extra fields that provide for easy data sorting by department.

Great

We all love Envoy and use it every day. It covers a large variety of our needs and it's perfect.

Pros

Working in a company that basically requires every and all visitor to sign in, we needed something easy to track and utilize and Envoy covered all of our needs

Cons

We have noticed that Envoy is a bit pricier than some other plans we reviewed while making the decision which software to go with and what features they came with

admin and user friendly

Envoy is a great tool to add to your business. Especially, during covid19 protocol, the contactless or minimum contact is key for visitors and employees of the company to get notified. It is customizable where you can add in covid19 standard questions and it tracks just the right visitors info. I would recommend other companies to add Envoy for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery!

Pros

What I like the most is that is contactless when using the app on your phone. The kiosk is accessible and convenient when there are one or more tenants in the building. The notifications are fast and efficient

Cons

the least about Envoy is that is not compatible with all mobile devices. It is great for apple user, but not so much for Android.

Great Visitor Management System

Pros

This product is very easy to integrate to an organization; the active directory synchronization keeps employee list accurate and is easy to set up. The entire visitor presentation experience is completely customizable to your organization's needs. Customer service/support is within minutes, connecting to a real person in a chat window and issues or improvement ideas are actually taken into account, and used for future releases....amazing have had two improvement ideas taken and incorporated into now current features.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this software; it does what it is designed to do, and does it very well.

Envoy- Safety for our Associates and Visitors

Pros

Health Check - Regardless of vaccinations, COVID-19 is continuing to stay with variants and spikes throughout the states and countries. The safety of our Associates and visitors is important. We have an onsite RN who has been providing service since March of 2020 and he truly appreciates Envoy. By including Envoy into our daily routine, we've been able to ease the mind of associates and visitors. The program is easy to learn/use and the best part is "the Bot" and if the "bot" doesn't answer the question, we are immediately directed to a "live" person. This is definitely huge. There are many other safety or security programs that take 24-48 hours to respond. Kiosk Multi language is a great success and we hope to see more languages, i.e. Vietnamese, etc.

Cons

Side bar, when we view Protect and want to verify "employees expected" it jumps to Visitors. That has been the most confusing to many Executives , Managers, etc. Dashboard "Employee Registration" tab should only be available for viewing to Global Access Administrators and No one else! Settings is under Visitor tab and Settings should be on it's own tab.

Easy to set up, easy to use.

No more trying to find information in papers/binders. Saves room by archiving on cloud-based records rather than binders. Gives a better/updated impression of our company.

Pros

Very straight forward to set up and user-friendly.

Cons

Haven't found any yet - been using it for almost a year (less the closed office of the last couple of months due to COVID). But have had nothing but positive feedback from users and even implemented in another office of ours, after they tried it here.

Envoy - People Safety & Shipping Management Made Easy

Very good.

Pros

- Ease of use - Customer support - Features - Willingness to improve and add to meet customer demands - Desktop Admin portal

Cons

The smartphone app is fine once you get used to it, but scheduling, self certifying and signing in the first few times is a bit clunky. We often have walk people through it. But once they do it a couple times, they are good to go.

A New System for our New World

In this new world of COVID-19 and contact tracing protocols in place, I am very pleased with this product and quite happy that we put it in place before the global pandemic began.

Pros

This system is very user friendly and that’s is VERY important in regards to all of my non-IT end users in my office.

Cons

There is nothing to really dislike about this product. As with any new software, there was a bumpy learning curve but this was handled by their superior customer service team.

best out of two Visitor Management Systems that we used on trial basis for 30 days

We did not know about ENVOY when we laid off our receptionist, but I'm very glad that I found ENVOY a few months later, because - despite the fact that NOTHING is as good as a well trained human being at the front end of a customer visit - ENVOY makes the very best of the situation.

Pros

Ease of use , for both Users and System Administrators. ENVOY is superior to Traction Guest, the other system that we used on trial.

Cons

Integration could be easier to select, setup, implement and use. It might be because of the nature of the product, but of all the aspects of the User Interface on ENVOY, Integration is a problem for us. Our IT department continually asks me for assistance, and I'm not the IT expert. They ask me because I'm the closest to ENVOY, so I understand why they ask me, but this part of your UI needs improvement. If I knew exactly what to improve, I would write it here, but I'm not sure what it needs to make it as good as the rest of ENVOY.

Like the software but am disappointed in the Customer Service after purchase

In the sales process, we were told it took 2 hours to set up. It took much longer than that. Now that I have worked with it, it might take me 2 hours. The set up time should be qualified - 2 hours for advanced techies, longer for beginners. It gave us inaccurate expectations about setup. Once we went live, we had 2 weeks were the system worked great. Of course there was training to communicate...

Pros

I like the notification choices available for each user, the photos and the badge printing.

Cons

I would love to have three of our workflows that can be programmed to call a specific number without entering the name of the department. Ex. Member Services visitor has to type in Member Services after selecting Member Services. For a particular staff, I see the advantage to typing in a name for a number. But we have 3 workflows that go to a specific Department. I would like to have the access...

Visitors are Wow'ed

Pros

I must say, that for a small business / office, we have wowed clients and visitors from multi-nationals whenever they arrive at the receptionist area and sign-in via the iPad terminal using Envoy. Back track a little, one of my favorites features is the ability to pre-register your visitors. This, depends on the setup of your IT, sends an email and calendar invite to your visitor. This email can include...

Cons

If your office has multiple entrance/exit points, note that Envoy will treat it as having multiple locations, hence additional payment. Well, technically it's just the same office. But you can just create a sign-in field to indicate which entrance/exit they are in (just so you get to distinguish it when crunching the visitor data).

Our visitors are very impressed!

Your visitors will love using the iPad app to register (much impressive than the usual pen/paper, or receptionist doing all the typing). Notifications are very useful to let you know when a visitor has arrived. Pre-registration sends them an email which can be customized to include map directions, SOP's in the office, etc. All logs are easily downloadable for numbers and data analytics (This is good for office planning).

Pros

The iPad app is very user-friendly. Just a few taps, and we get to capture important visitor info (including photo). It gives the front desk a wow factor. The notifications is the feature most appreciated by our company, since they get notified in real time via email/sms/slack upon visitor registration of their guests. The pre-registration of visitors makes the visitor experience more pleasant. They receive an email/calendar invite about their appointment (which is customizable). Envoy also provides basic analytics dashboard to quickly view how many visitors there are/have been, and which persons/places are most visited. The visitor log is easy to extract as .csv for further data analytics.

Cons

There is no provision to use Android devices instead of an iPad. Currently, it's not possible to select multiple hosts (persons to visit/destination).

As a long time receptionist I find this software to be an invaluable time saver.

The stress of having multiple visitors, delivery vendors, ringing telephones and employees at reception with questions all at the same time was lessened, it didn't disappear; it just took one thing off the multi-tasking plate required to do the job well. I was able to quickly see at a glance what visitors were in the building. Following up with employees to collect their visitors was easier.

Pros

Having been a Corporate Receptionist at other companies I have found this product to make the task of registering visitors unbelievably helpful. Visitors enter their own name into a system which then prints the badge and automatically notifies the employees. No more complaints about having misspelled a name or not notified an employee. We also use the photo function which makes it very easy for our employees to identify their visitor when collecting them from reception. Our clients are also impressed with our high tech sign in process.

Cons

The software itself leaves little to be desired. It has been well thought out. Our issues have been with employees not receiving the notification emails in their inbox. The junk filter on email software will place the email in junk or spam folder. Clearly explaining this issue to employees would save some frustration.

Leader in Visitor Management Solutions

Overall, Envoy Visitors is the leader in visitor management if pricing isn’t an issue.

Pros

Quality software with a ton of features. Beautiful GUI. Easy to setup and use. Envoy offers other software as well that is easily integrated with Envoy Visitors.

Cons

Pricing. Other options are available at a more affordable price for small businesses.

Working onsite using Envoy

Envoy Protect is just great.

Pros

We first started using Envoy to log visitors and vendors. It created a badge and worked really well. Then Covid happened. Envoy developed something called Protect. Now Employees as well as visitors and vendors are recorded in Envoy. Employees can use an app on their phone to answer health questions and secure a spot at work and the visitors and vendors are entered manually. The only drawback is that our touchless temperature taking screen cannot sync up with Envoy. That would have been perfect.

Cons

As I said in the above section, I wish that it could sync up with my touchless temperature taking screen. Also, with Protect I'd like a little box next to each name that I could check once the person has their temperature taken - being able to record that in Envoy would be great.

Never Miss a Guest w/Evvoy

Love it! It's like having your front desk on autopilot!

Pros

Envoy is incredibly useful for being alerted when someone arrives. We use it in the office at an unattended front desk. The interface is obvious, easy to use, no wondering what to do next. I also like that it takes a photo of the guest and prints a badge all before the visitor engages with the person they are here to meet. It required wifi and electricity, but other than that it's compact, standard...

Cons

Sometimes the height of the Envoy is lower than the person making for difficulty with taking the photo. We ordered a stand but it was flimsy and we had to return it.

Danfoss MKE

Seems to run smoothly

Pros

The history log data as well as guest/visitor sign in. A lot of visitors are WOW'd about the Envoy.

Cons

None so far. I do have an idea if your software already does this , please disregard. We can invite visitors prior to there arrival thru the Envoy system. As a Sr. Maintenance/Facilities associate i have to be sure contractors/vendors view our safety documentation for Danfoss before entering our facility. Is there an all inclusive type Invite that we can tailor to my needs? The COD is covered while...

Thank you for your review Gary! Great news - we recently released a feature that allows you to fully customize your invitations. Your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out shortly to walk you through these new exciting features. Thanks for being an Envoy customer!

SentriLock's Visitor Software

We really like the product. We have not used some of the advanced features but may do so in the future.

Pros

We are a technology company in the real estate sector. Prior to Envy, we just used a sign in sheet and badge for visitors signing in. Not very impressive or safe (and this was before COVID). We now have a sign in system that better represents us as a technology company, is easy for visitors to use and for us to track who has visited our office each day.

Cons

We don't have any major issues with your product -it has been very dependable and even if we do not have a person at our front desk, visitors can use it without direction. Maybe have a way to send us paper badge rolls periodically based on our usage so we don't run out and have to rush an order.

Envoy Visitors rocks!

We use this to sign in candidates who interview with our company. It is an easy effective way to alert us of someone coming onsite. We also upload our NDA and they are able to sign it easily. We use it for people to come in for meetings as well.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. There are a few functions that make it particularly useful for my job. I am able to add it directly to invitations and I also add people in daily. I have never had any complaints about the product. That is saying something!

Cons

I can see how COVID-19 would affect this product and the use of it. I know you are in development with some new software, so it will be interesting to see the new integrations and updates when we return to the office. One option to expand is in regards to the notifications settings. It would be great to have the interviewer AND the coordinator informed when a candidate is onsite. This would alleviate us needing to notify them that someone arrived. If this is a current feature, I am unaware of how to use it in this way.

Envoy Visitors helped our entry process

Our kiosk is set up on an iPad in the vestibule before a locked door. This allows us to track our visitors on when then are here, and prevents the random folks just milling around our front entrance area until someone notices who they are and what they are doing here. If we do happen to get a vendor or someone who happened to bypass the kiosk (due to them walking in the building with an employee), I can easily add them to our visitor log via the kiosk, the app, or the Envoy Dashboard on the website. I know we aren't rating Protect that they released during COVID, but that is an absolute blessing to have during these times of limited office capacity and higher security/safety.

Pros

I like the ability for guests to be able to enter their info (or even scan a QR code) to enter our location. It also connects to me via the app, Microsoft Teams, and the Envoy Dashboard website where I get alerts if there is a delivery or visitor to let in the door.

Cons

We don't use the printer or badges feature, but glad to know there is integration there if we wanted to step up the entrance/security level. The main "problem" is that we don't use the app to its full potential, but the parts we don't use are not necessary for our business.

Best Visitor Management Tool

This tool has been a welcome blessing to our organization. Our reception team loves it, our employees love it, and visitors always complement on how great the tool is.

Pros

I love that this tool allows everyone to be in the loop on when visitors have checked in. Whether you use the app, get emails, or other ways of notifications, you'll also be in the loop on when someone is there to see you. It also allows you to keep track of everyone onsite. From a security perspective, everyone is badged, and we know how visitors are by seeing the badge. It allows us to push out information meeting (e.g. WIFI, a map, other pertinent info) before a visitor even steps on site.

Cons

There's not much I dislike about the software. If I had to pick one thing it's that there's not enough security integrations with vendors at this time. They are slowly working on that though, so it should become less of an issue in the future.

Thank you for your review, Michael! We are definitely working on our security integrations. If you're interested in following our progress, check out our integrations page here: https://envoy.com/integrations

The best visitor registration system we've implemented, adds a 'wow factor' to our visitors/guests.

Wow-factor for our guests/visitors! Ease of processing visitors for our receptionists/security, and instant notifications to the hosts. We are able to digitize and automate our visitor registration workflow. The notifications are great (e.g., thru e-mail, sms, slack). The iPad user interface is user-friendly and customizable. We also get to extract all the data and the built-in dashboard also has some visual analytics for easy reference. The customer support is fast and the staff is friendly to deal with.

Pros

Cons

We just have one feature request to have the mobile and email details of the employees be hidden from view of the Receptionist (since our receptionists/security team is outsourced). This is not possible, but they said it may be considered for future developments.

Instrumental in our Return to Office Strategy

Overall, we've been able to streamline our visitor experience which now includes our own employees. We truly would not have been able to return to our offices as quickly as we did if it wasn't for this product.

Pros

The employee experience is great. Our employees use the Envoy mobile app to complete their health survey in order to work in our offices through the Envoy Protect product, which is built into Visitors. The core Visitors functionality and Packages functionality is second to none. We have five offices across the country and would not be able to handle our influx of visitors without this product.

Cons

We realize that the Envoy Protect feature is fairly new, but there is a bit of a steep learning curve in order to use the product in a robust way. There are also limitations with the core Visitors product, but they are in no way a hinderance in using the tool successfully within our organization.