Additional information for Optessa
Key features of Optessa
View All Features
- Optimization engine
- User-defined constraints
- Multiple penalty formats
- Multiple line capacity formats
- Parametric report generation
- Re-evaluation and manual adjustments
- Native replanning and rescheduling support
- Maintains bias during replanning
- Demand-capacity matching
- Order planning
- Order sequencing
- What-if scenarios/simulations
- Upstream and related event tracking
- Capacity planning
- Real-time rescheduling and sequencing
- Constraint prioritization
- Optimal routing decisions
Users can define their own constraints, in terms of hourly, weekly, or daily bins/buckets, and constraints can be assigned a weight or priority to be taken into account when planning.
Optessa supports multiple penalty functions types for use in the event that a constraint is violated, with users able to select how penalties are applied.
Flexible definition allows line capacity to be expressed in terms of ‘slots per hour/day/week/shift’, ‘available time by shift patterns’, or both in combination, with users able to select different capacities for individual hours/days/weeks to accommodate changes in line capacity.
Users can view and alter the sequence of orders or lots, with the system immediately reporting new penalty costs, and the ability to drill down on any violations.
Multiple ‘what if’ scenarios and simulations can be run, stored, and compared as part of the planning process.