RepairShopr

CRM software for managing repair shops and POS transactions

RepairShopr Reviews

How would you rate RepairShopr?

Pros

It is the best software for customer relationship management I have come across so far. It is reliable and easy to use and I wound recommend my business partners to try it.

Ephantus N.

RepairShopr is best solutions for Computer users because, when computer don't work we need to repair that good solutions from RepairShopr.

TK

Thileepan K.

Great support (I even spoke to their support team on the phone- what??) and in general a very enthusiastic crew. I hope that means that they are growing and successful- they deserve it.

TP

Tyler P.

Cons

While a huge portion of that is human error and employees not paying attention, perhaps a little more thought into the user interface would prevent this human error from occurring.

TM

Tanmay M.

The customer support is poor with very long response times If you hit on an issue that is broken we often do not get a response at all.

TN

Timothy N.

Terrible service when requested for issue fix. Inventory system not to par.

PN

Pedram N.

RepairShopr is a great solution

Before RepairShopr we had been using a mix of system that were built in house and they were starting to show their age. We switch over to RepairShopr and have never looked back The different methods of communicating with a customer (SMS, email,etc) are great. It helps streamline approvals and record keeping on repairs. It also is very professional and efficient. Customer love the text message updates...

Pros

Very comprehensive, web interface is fast and responsive. the SMS feature are slick!

Cons

The initial setting up out price list/inventory took a little more work than expected, but once we have it going it works great.

Great Product and Great Service

Customer Services has always been well, the product is good and offers everything I was looking for and then some. The price is not bad compared to others.

Pros

Software is Great and the Price is Great as well

Cons

It would be awesome if Clover Terminals could connect. I do know they are always improving their product thou.

Great Software just has some small things that are improving

Pros

The staff give updates once a week with new or updated features. They are working to improve RepairShopr all the time.

Cons

There are still some things that need ironed out but with each weeks release of improvements, it's getting better and better.

Excellent tool for MSP and break/fix service providers

Excellent

Pros

Easy of use Integrates with payment processing directly All in one place Inventory management

Cons

Support can be a bit clunky to deal with, but there's tons of online documentation to address almost any basic issue.

Just what we were looking for!

We were looking for a streamlined way to run our phone / computer repair store and get away from manual old school ways and eliminate the paper ticket trails we created. Repair Shopr worked like a dream and brought us into the modern era!

Pros

Ease of checking customers in and out

Cons

Nothing to date

Don't know how I did without it before, and wouldn't run my business without RepairShopr today.

When I first started looking at RepairShopr mid 2015 it wouldn't do what I needed for my current operations. I put wrote to them about the short commings and in less than a month they had many of the issues resolved. Since I started using RepairShopr there has been numerous updates to make our work easier. I just absolutely love this product and the team that brings it to us.

Pros

Ease of Use Flexibility to your way of doing things. Support Rapid development

Cons

Web interface, wish there was a desktop application.

Great Software, very flexable

Pros

Tons of features for a low price. Great knowledge base, and support people that are very knowledgeable. They just redone the UI and it is great. Very well laid out and easy to access information.

Cons

I can't complain about anything. I would like to see a few other features, but those features have been requested and are being worked on.

Repairshopr allows you to have all your info in one place! An incredible time saver!

Dramatic improvement organization. Tremendous reduction in time required to bill customers dueo to automatic billing feature.

Pros

Repairshopr is the most complete business management software for a computer repair shop. It handles your inventory, ticketing system, parts orders, communication with customers, invoicing, and point of sale. Its integrations with third party software are top notch!

Cons

Lack of integration with other payment processors. Slow integration of other RMM systems while building their own.

Perfect for our shop

Customer support is killer.

Pros

Seamless integration for our inventory, ticketing, billing, and payment solutions.

Cons

Mobile app is just okay. A bit confusing and limited functionality. The platform is mobile-friendlyish. It works and functions great on an iPad, but it is very difficult to display so much information on a cell phone.

Great Software! Huge value to our business!

This software makes what we do possible. it helps with organizing inventory, keeping up with customers and the repairs they get, reporting for how the business is doing and even automated follow up with customers! I 10/10 recommend this software.

Cons

Fantastic inventory management software for repair shops.

RepairShopr checks off all my requirements. It is really great as it manages my buying and selling of used computers well, which standard POS software doesn’t touch.

Pros

Has all the features I need (so far). Great weekly or biweekly updates, fantastic customer support when I have questions,

Cons

POS mode could use some improvements in the interface.

1st Year Review

We have increased the productivity of accounts receivable and the ability to have a live customer signature has solved all kinds of issues for legal issues.

Pros

This software has provided my business with a complete replacement of QuickBooks POS and Pro for my I.T. firm. Also combining the power of this software with the mobile app has made us streamline so many aspects from quotes, inventory to invoicing.

Cons

The GUI, however they are about to release a new version at the time of this writing.

A fantastic single pane of glass for repair shops

Pros

Simplicity to use and setup. The help documentation is well written and easy to follow, and support was always prompt and followed up. love the integrations, with my accounting package, office 365 and a host of others. Sames me lots of time producing invoices and always great to refer to customer history and documentation with the Wiki.

Cons

For running an after-hours computer repair business it can sometimes be hard to justify the monthly expense for the few jobs a month I do, but the time savings alone often make up for it. I would be happier with a reduced priced option to sacrifice some features such as the Marketr feature or leads feature.

Excellent Software

I have been struggling for a long time as a small business supporting small business's in my area to find that one piece of software that would help me run my computer consulting company efficiently and cost effectively - RepairShopr does it all for me. I would recommend this software to any small business in a heartbeat.

Pros

Does everything I need as a small computer consulting company. Fantastic customer support. Everything works - I have had zero issues with using this software.

Cons

Absolutely none.

Great Features

Pros

RepairShopr has some of the best features around, especially the website integrations that allow you to embed various applications into existing websites that enable users to submit repair requests as well as track the status of repairs.

Cons

The thing I disliked the most was the mobile app. It isn't fluid enough and moving around within the app isn't exactly a great user experience.

Half Baked SaaS

least worst option we've found. Impossible to change providers if we wanted. Not at all motivated to develop a better product.

Pros

the contact management and customer history function (core function of service) is a benefit to our company...but then again, that was the reason we looked for a solution.

Cons

so may of the functions are poorly developed and not fully thought out when implemented. They work in a specific way but if you deviate from them or have variables to the functionality, good luck trying to make them work. Also, their support when identifying functional issues is a complete joke. Email only, slow response and no actual action taken.

Why we Chose RepairShopr

We tried PCRepairTracker and Quickbooks. They were ok but QuickBooks didn't have a way to track repairs. PCRepairTracker was fine we just didn't want to configure it or add the add-ons we needed manually. That's when we started looking for alternatives. RepairShopr did it all. It allows us to focus on what matters most while giving us the scalability we need to expand.

Pros

How easy it is to use and import data from other sources

Cons

When google cloud print doesn't work.

Not a bad program

Not to terribly bad I have you better programs but they didn’t have an inventory

Pros

The fact that it’s a multi use program. Has a inventory and allows you to have a daily schedule

Cons

The fact it don’t separate work orders in a more convenient fashion

Helped my business get organised

Prior to finding repairshopr I was running several different apps and struggling to follow everything - now I only use the one - repairshopr. I have to say I'm very impressed. I've now got one piece of software that deals with everything - my customers can communicate directly with the portal which saves me hours on the phone and they simply pay online now so I can get rid of my card machine aswell. It's replaced my invoice system, card machine, saves me time on the phone with clients and the charges through stripe for online payments are just as cheap as my current provider and it's much more organised - Thankyou You've really made a difference to how my business runs.

Pros

Ease of use and the support is great also.

Cons

Could just do with a little more control over the options in a few parts

Awesome for inventory management

Overall, it's a pretty decent tool with good value for money. Gets the job done really.

Pros

- A highly flexible tool allowing for nuanced categorizations of inventory types - Full suite comprising of CRM and point of sale software in one, saving you from tacky multi-tool integrations, keeping everything under one roof - Great support too!

Cons

- Integration with Quickbooks is not great - A payroll integration would be a nice feature for handling finances - installation and setup was a bit tough to get through, but once it was up, using it was pretty intuitive

Loving it all the way

Streamlined work flow and CRM

Pros

Once you learn to drive it properly, it is a VERY powerful tool to help running and streamline your business

Cons

It is So comprehensive it takes a bit to drive and setup but thats only a minor issue. Be aware that you have to be vigilant for the first few days to watch fo any glitches or odd behaviour with your third party software

Carpet Cleaning Company

A great product we absolutely love it. We fully integrated it taking our company from a fully paper system to compleatly automated using this product. I would highly recommend this to any business wanting to do the same.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints with this software.

Robust CRM

Its very good to have this tool as until customer is not uploading the charges and fees in the ticket we are not proceeding with any activities. Helping to nourish the business at great extend.

Pros

Repairshopr is widely used by repair shops and service business like mobile, watch, jewellery, automotive, electric etc. Ticket progress bar is also visible on going process. It's also has ability to manage the websites

Cons

To get the leads and snail mail like features you should have the paid versions. I think some more features should be there in trial packs

Very Disapointed

Not too happy with this system over all. We had a requirement for line item tax to be displayed on each invoice. we were advised this is simple and is a feature that is available. We spent over a year setting up our workflow to finally fin out that this feature is not available. when we asked for assistance from their tech team they said sorry they cannot do anything about it. Make sure they SHOW YOU all the features that your require for your business before taking their word for it.

Pros

Simple to import Sku's & initial set up

Cons

- sales team advised that Line Item tax would be available (Was a lie they cannot display line item tax) -little to no integration -Terrible service when requested for issue fix -inventory system not to par -minimal Automations -No Triggers for basic tasks

Amazing product for break/fix or MSP

I have been using Repairshopr for almost 2 years now and it just keeps getting better. It makes managing all of my employees, work orders and customers a breeze. I highly recommend this product!