Mixpanel Reviews

4.41/5 (58 reviews)

Anonymous

Data tool for more established companies

Reviewed 2018-08-16

When working Mixpanel is fantastic. It can help companies see their acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral. But I think the product is primarily for more mature companies that have used queries and excel sheets in the beginning to make their initial KPI's. Don't use this from the get go as a startup. But use once you know exactly what you want to track, and get somebody on your team to be the super user of Mixpanel (data scientist) and do the same on the development team.Mixpanel can tell you a lot of things about your users. Especially the Signal feature is great – we've used it as a guideline instead of having a full time data scientist. You can also follow different cohorts of users and create funnels to see where these users fall of or not.

Matylda Chmielewska

Very easy to navigate and pull your data

Reviewed 2018-08-05

Mixpanel will be ideal for you if you need a simple, yet powerful tool for your SaaS product. One of their features that I've found most useful (and I haven't really seen it in the competitors' apps) is Signal. Once you apply it to your events, it shows you which ones you should encourage your users to do, and predict behavioral trends within your product. A must-have for a modern product marketer!

Fayssal JILANI

I use Mixpanel every single hour a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year !

Reviewed 2018-07-31

It's the simplest way to track app usage.Sign-up was too easy and the free tier is very generous. Installation was time consuming but this is mainly related to our codebase. Segment integration is working like a charm. The best app for setting up analytics for SaaS apps.

Viktor Grabovskyy

Amazing platform perfect for data needs(specifically for eCommerce and phone applications)

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Incredibly strong application for assessing data and customer behaviour - perfect for serving notifications and emails to customers and this is often overlooked to Mailchimp and other strictly-email marketing competitors-Incredible ability to send messages and emails with relatively no limitation -Very robust reporting on success and outcome of particular events coded into platform -AI and alerts activate on irregular activity -Very, very secure in keeping data safe -Many variables available to store and to track

Go-To Analytics

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Mixpanel is the cleanest, most accurate analytics tool our team has used. We've tried Google Analytics, and other free services that have consistently shown us messed up data. Mixpanel is super easy to set up, it gives you the data you need in a digestable format and allows you to make quick decisions.

Francesco Barone

Management of digital marketing

Reviewed 2018-10-21

It helped us manage the push and the DEM allowing us to do a / b testing and improve the performance of our instruments.The ability to send push notification and DEM directly from the same platform. The constantly improved features and support assistance.

Tiago Otani Rocha

Event tracking platform

Reviewed 2018-08-05

My product team is heavy user. Being in the Marketing team, I appreciate the reports we get from it, they really provide a deeper understanding of what our customers actually do with our productIt allows my product team to track the use and outcomes from each part of our platform. It's a must have for our product owners.

Magnus Okeke

Better than Google Analytics

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Unlike Google Analytics, Mixpanel tracks everything and can help you understand your customers betterI know a company that uses Mixpanel to track everything a customer does on their platform, including where they left off and also encountered an error. Mixpanel also shows you a customer's location. You can also send targetted customer messages with Mixpanel

Super powerful analytics

Reviewed 2018-04-04

I used to always use google analytics but have become a huge fan of Mixpanel. It's super easy to set up and to integrate into your workflow. It's easy to set up segmentations and flows so you can see how people move through your site or product. This has been hugely helpful in our ability to optimize conversion.

David Kelly

Incredibly powerful marketing tool with the best support engineers in the world

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-10

Great advanced marketing software that allows you to send REALLY effective marketing messages if you know how to configure.The marketing tool is INSANELY powerful you can configure marketing messages or campaigns based on almost any data you can pipe in. The support engineers are the nicest, best support engineers on the planet (they have incredible depth of knowledge and explain in crazy detail). We see our Mixpanel marketing communications perform 4-5x better on average than our general email marketing messages.

Erick Johnson

This is a must. If a client doesn't have a tool for user-side analytics, Mixpanel's my first choice.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

- Insights, insights, insights - if set up correctly, you can learn a ton about users - big feature set - allows to answer complex questions about usage and users (e.g. through behavioral cohorting)

Antoine Le Metté

Good tracking software

Reviewed 2017-09-12

It enables to track every customer on your platform and target them as you want. You can also have some insights and run campaign with a very precise and effective targeting.

Adarsh Ramakrishnan

Great even tracking platform

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Mixpanel lets me track how often users are performing a specific pattern of interactions with my websites/web apps. It makes it easy to visualize the frequency and incidence of these events, and use the data in conjunction with other platforms like Google Analytics.

Ljubomir Mateljan

Data differs from Google Analytics

Reviewed 2018-12-01

Graphic User Interface is well-designed. The set of tools come in handy when trying to understand website's/app's visitors (prospects).

Valuable Tool for Understanding Your Customer's Behaviours in Depth

Reviewed 2017-12-23

Mixpanel is an invaluable tool for every marketing & product team. We were able to learn very useful insights about how our customers using our product which helped us identify areas for product improvement.

Anonymous

So much data and So little time

Reviewed 2018-08-27

The ability to track all the different users on our system and truly analyze their journey within our product. As a Support Rep, I use mixpanel primarily to track users, see if they're able to function properly within our mobile app, so mixpanel is fantastic in this function and am sure provides much more to our team.

Kristen Kelly

Great software once you get it going

Reviewed 2018-09-01

With mixpanel keeping me updated on the latest statistics I can enhance my business because I make more money if I know what people want instead of getting outdated information and leaving it up to guess work.I like getting answers as soon as I need them it's very on the go since statistics change constantly it's nice to have them easily available. Customer service is very friendly and when you're having issues bringing up your stats they can find them easily and help you out.

Tung Fam

Track everything and anything

Reviewed 2018-10-27

I liked the feature that you can track the duration of the interaction. For example you can track how long does the user watches the Tutorial video as we did in our app. Though I noticed sometimes it returns wrong value, so for now I would stick to own duration calculations but still send to Mixpanel to track it. The integration is pretty simple, dashboard is nice.

Anonymous

Best analytics product there is but very expensive.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-02

Great analytics but the pricing is no longer worth it.Compared to others like Flurry and Amplitude there are much more features in Mixpanel. Lets you explore user profiles and see each users revenue and target push notifications to users with campaigns. Also lets you set properties on users so that you can enable features specific users and do A/B testing.

Great Analytics Tool

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Easy to use with lots of rich features. I especially like the AutoTrack tool that allows me to get the analytics of a GUI without having to tag it first.

Arthur Mor

Great analytic tool for tracking your data

Reviewed 2018-10-01

- Perfect for Saas product - Easy to use interface - Love using funnels in order to track our users' behavior - Also helps the R&D team tp surface bags

Anonymous

We use Mixpanel everyday to target and contact our users with push and newsletter.

Reviewed 2017-10-27

What I like most about Mixpanel is the fact that I can target my users and I can check our performance very easily.

Anonymous

Powerful tool if you can figure out how to use it

Reviewed 2018-01-17

See conversion through my site, visually.It lets me see funnel conversion. Once funnels and events are set up, they're pretty easy to create and edit.

Alex Nucci

Have used it for years on several projects

Reviewed 2017-10-13

They're way of handling user journeys and funnels are the best that I've seen. Build funnels in a few seconds.

Sunil Chaudhary

Mixpanel provides the kind of product analytics I need

Reviewed 2017-09-06

It's quite easy to segment data. It's easy to tag what you want to measure. The UX is pretty nice.