All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Cayzu Reviews

Pros

Cayzu really set the bar high. This was a great choice and I would recommend them to anybody looking to provide great customer service at an affordable price.

John P.

Serg Z.

Angie C.

Read the full review

Cons

There are many layers to the features, but you get use to that. Anxious for the customizable end user portal to be released.

Jennifer R.

Ben P.

Pete R.

5.0

This software is fantastic with great user-friendly ease.

I gained the benefit of being able to keep track of my customers and their orders or order problems. I was able to read and respond to all tickets in a timely manner. I also gained a great insight into my customers' experience with my business, enabling me to improve it. Finally, this software helped me manage my time better and never miss due dates or deadlines.

Pros

I love how this software allows me to customize my groups for tickets, as well as brands. I can keep track of my customers and answer their questions without any hiccups. Being able to create knowledge from previous tickets helps me save time so that I don't have to type replies each time. In addition, I like that I can export data from tickets and look over them to help me review my business. The due dates and reminders help me keep track of my business; it does it for me! I have customized my entire dashboard to my liking, which is very helpful. Navigating this software is rather simple and easy.

Cons

I feel that this software can be too customizable. It is difficult to undo things and you can easily create too many categories. This can be great, but it can be a con if you tend to be disorganized. Try to keep categories for brands more general.

US DataVault loves and appreciates Cayzu!

US DataVault has been using Cayzu since 2014 and has found it to be an easy to use and affordable Help Desk Solution! We run a 24x7 Tech Support operation for our Clients and with Cayzu our Clients never have a problem reporting their problem or maintaining contact with our Support Team to assure the issue is fixed to their satisfaction. As Senior Management it is very convenient to be able to...

Pros

Speed, reliability, support, flexibility, customization, training and the fact they care enough to be very responsive to their Customers needs while they help that Customer support their own Clients.

Cons

Cayzu allows me to save countless hours

I found out about Cayzu from my colleagues, one of them talked about something that helps to save time and money. I did not understand what is it, at that moment, but decided to learn because i am always interesting in effectiveness improvement for my business. I signed up for a free account, and I was setup in minutes. This product has saved me from trying to manage multiple emails from many different customers. Cayzu provides all features that I need for my small company. One portal for Agents and one for Customers and a Mobile App !!!

Pros

The most valuable thing for me is there support team. They are always willing to help me out.

Cons

I didn't find anything I did not like about it.

Thanks for sharing! Glad you like it! www.cayzu.com

Intuitive help desk is a life saver for my growing small business

helps us narrow down out support into 1 app that handles the differnt methods of contact. If i didn't use this i'd have to come up with something that won't integrate all of the things together, like grooveHq, but that wasn't a good fit for us, and the didn't have an app or ways to stream twitter and facebook. for an unlnown reason, when i tap my shift key, the pc is pasting a sentence i copied a few minutes ago, very fast, super fast, so all of my writing here is in lower case becasue the caps lock and the shift keys are auto-pasting that text rapidly. my industry is we sipply customer service call center and help desk solutions to other businesses, but this industry doesn't seem to be listed. customer service should be considered an industry.

Pros

The SLA features are a real life saver, and our report metrics are spot on now. Automation means the agent and I always know when something important happens. Our customers love it too--they don't have to feel obligated to maintain a conversation after their problem is resolved. This creates realistic expectations for the customer. If we don't hear back from the customer--Cayzu closes the ticket....

Cons

It was very interesting to view a new Helpdesk software that will support internal and external.

The benefits that you will get is the ease of use for the software. You will also get a central location where you can setup users, provide their permissions, create email addresses and assign users to their respective groups. That is a huge asset because it eliminates the middleman and the use of Active Directory.

Pros

What I liked the most about the software is that it is accessible via phone or laptop along with the knowledgebase can be viewed on both as well. That will make for easy access for techs when they need to resolve an issue quickly. Each agent has their own dashboard so there is an option for a To Do list that can be edited. The system also has a built in SLA system that allows for easier tracking...

Cons

What I didn't like about the software that there was no place for inventory to be recorded or accounted for.

Redefines intuitive customer support

Pros

Our company has been growing and we recently had to expand our staff. Our old system had a real learning curve and I quickly became annoyed with all the errors and extra time out of my day that I had to spend correcting mistakes, explaining something for the 10th time, and redeeming customer service errors. I knew we had to upgrade if we were going to continue taking it to the next level without me...

Cons

The only thing I didn't exactly care for with Cayzu is the highlight color when you click on the menu buttons. I suppose it's probably an objectively nice, warm shade of blue that most would find appealing. However, that shade of blue reminds of the color of my locker way back in Middle School. Overall though the entire visual presentation of Cayzu is outstanding. Can't really think of anything else that I'd possibly change about Cayzu. It's been working out great for our company and very happy overall with how easy it's been for staff to pick up on.

Hannah, glad you like the system! Lots more great features and a great new look coming so stay tuned!

Cayzu is the clear winner for us. Easy to use, flexible, great for agents and great for management.

Pros

This new version is really impressive. We're reviewing it now and it's light years ahead of trouble ticket software from years past. One of my favorite features is the independent fields setup. This allows us to create a decision tree that guides the agent through a step-by-step process for common issues. The interface is extremely intuitive and user-friendly on the front end, but it's highly customizable...

Cons

It's hard to say. We're still in the evaluation phase. There's so much capability in there it's difficult to know what we might run across. We'll be making the most of the customization capability; that might take some doing but the learning curve looks fairly straight-forward.

Simplicity is how I describe Cayzu. It's simple, flexible and packed with extra functionality.

Pros

Like other Help desk ticketing software the main purpose is to log, manage and resolve customer issues, but with Cayzu it's more. It has a number of powerful features such as Service Level Agreements with customized escalation options, the ease of Knowledge base creations and accessible FAQs that can be easily passed onto customers via links. The system does this by allowing you to upload documents...

Cons

I didn't experience anything I didn't like with the system this far. From a Small to Medium sized business perspective I believe this product is extremely fit for purpose.

Interactive software that benefits support, client, and end user equally

I thought it was terrific, they've examined every option that clients/customers might be searching for solutions. I look forward to hearing more about Cayzu, would love to work with the software in the future.

Pros

I really liked the flexibiity of incoming tickets that can go to round customer rep or to a specific agent (based on their schedule or time zone). This will allow for focused customer service, and will create a platform that covers all the bases. The articles and public knowledge section are a great benefit to the clients and end users, but are also a terrific resource to agents. I can see it being used as a resource for continuing education of sales teams or customer service agents, as well as management and leadership topics. From a management perspective, the Reports and Agent Roles assignments are also an excellent tool to manage teams and add responsibilities to agents.

Cons

Great help desk software with robust functionality for your small business

Robust functionality in help desk software. Ability to easily customize needed fields and agent roles. Automation of business rules is very valuable to businesses to ensure that client SLAs are being met.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to customize Cayzu help desk software. For example, I am able to easily customize the agent roles and abilities. I can also automate the business rules (SLAs) to make sure that customer requirements are being met. Assignment rules provide the ability to easily customize where certain tickets are assigned (ex. to a certain department or agent). Finally, I really liked the ease of setup and flexibility for custom fields.

Cons

For some fields, I would like the ability to customize the size of the text on my dashboard. Looking forward to the June 2017 version of the software which will allow even further customization abilities for this already robust software.

Easy to use, does exactly what it says on the tin

It comes with a lot of pre-defined functionality off the shelf, it doesn't need to be heavily configured before it can be used like some systems. The methodology can be applied straight out of the box. The reports are really refreshing, as a Helpdesk Manager it immediately gives me the stats that I need to report to the directors.

Pros

Ease of use, SLA incorporation, mobile platforms, being able to reply in bulk to a customer base, simple, useful reports, being able to reply to tickets via email. Everything you need is wrapped up in this system, no need to have multiple systems open. Integrates seamlessly with third party providers and external partners can offer advice.

Cons

Nothing, it does everything I need. If I had to find fault with the software, it's really my own preference for more traditionally installed systems, I'm not a big fan of browser based software.

Cayzu has transformed the way we manage our customers' queries. A fantastic asset to our business!

As mentioned in my review, it has helped us to respond to our customers in a more timely and consistent manner, it has helped us to manage both our team and our business better.

Pros

This is a very simple and straight-forward system for us to use, and we have been able to use more of the features as our business has grown and developed. The canned responses and the automation has really helped us to speed up our process, and to be more consistent with the information that we give our clients. We operate a bonus system for our employees, and Cayzu's built-in SLAs helps us to manage this bonus system very easily. It also helps our employees to be more aware of their workload, and see how they are performing against their targets, so they love it too! Our ability to produce relevant reports, configured to suit our business has improved dramatically, which is helping us to manage our business better, and to focus on areas that need management attention.

Cons

It is very user friendly software and I believe that it can be implemented in very useful ways

Pros

I like the interface and the flow of the software. Its very intuitive overall and very easy to use for even the most novice of computer users. The interface makes it easy to navigate and the simplicity of the workflow allows you to do what you need to do without getting confused or bogged down. The fact that the SLA's were built in was a big positive factor as well.

Cons

I am not a fan of learning a bunch of new features but this was extremely easy and made figuring out the features very simple.

Cayzu uncluttered email inboxes with user issues!!

Pros

Users used to email their issues and now they submit a ticket and multiple people are able to see the issue and provide quicker response times. I love that solutions are searchable for those repetitive issues. It's easy to use from the user side and the help desk side.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. This software is a comprehensive suite for help desk techs that are looking to track and organize user issues.

Must-Have app

Cayzu is an ease to use and extremely important application for your business. You can make a wonderful support of your customers. It has different features like products, brands, integrations with different apps. There are lots of reports, they bring you an opportunity to control the support process more efficient. The price is very affordable and one of the lowest in the current market. More then that you can always contact the support team and discuss new features and improvements.

Pros

- ease to use; - low price; - wonderful support team.

Cons

Thank you for the nice compliment!

Cayzu is the place to be if you want to provide great support.

Cayzu was easy to work with, they helped me get setup and I was running in minutes and not hours. I would highly recommend them!

Pros

- Easy Setup - Free Support & Setup - Can't beat the price

Cons

- Missing Forums

Thank you for the kind words, and please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Cayzu brings ease towards customer support with better management and customization uses

Better management, and higher productivity of our team

Pros

The availability for the To-Do list for each agent and as a team would be extremely helpful towards hitting deadlines. I love the level of customization for each agents, and creating forms would better manage, and direct each issue to the appropriate department for great support.

Cons

This is a great software! The only comment I would give would be to see some integration with project work management, and it would be perfect!

Really great, works with MS Outlook, built in global search, in few words - it is the best!

It's great to have a free trial and that you do not have to sign any contracts and show your credit cards. Thank you. The great benefit is that I could use Cayzu Apps.

Pros

I like that I can get quick responses if needed; I am able to add private communication between my team and the customer does not see it, besides it is integrated with Skype, Survey Monkey, Jira, and more; it's perfect that automation is built in; a great advantage is it's easy start; plus, one more great feature is that it offers unlimited storage to attach documents and links.

Cons

Really impressed due to how flexible and customizable it is, particularly the end user portal.

Simple, centralized control and great reporting of key operating data by whatever dimension we need.

Pros

The custom forms for end users are great. I was really surprised at how robust the reporting can be in dashboard format. That makes key stats very obvious. Great to be able to roll up agent activity by SLA and other dimensions. Very good collection of App integrations.

Cons

Thanks for the review! Appreciate the feedback!

Great Service

While we are relatively new to using the service, in the short time we have had it deployed it has worked perfectly and a poll of our Clients who used it was very positive. It provides the means to easily follow up on our tech tickets to assure a Client gets what they need quickly and efficiently. Now if we could just tie it into a phone system for Clients to set tickets that would be great and convenient. I...

Cons

Thanks Marc. Always a pleasure working with you!

First impressions - awesome

This is support-made-simple. The sign-up and setup took 5 minutes, the administration was intuitive. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the bigger players, but I don't really need that for my 7 person helpdesk team, and I can't afford it anyway. What it does have makes a lot of sense for me - branding options, email ticket creation, reporting, social media integration, self-service portal - even an API so I can connect other systems in the future. There's actually a lot squeezed into the package. What I really like is integration into CRM packages like SalesForce and SugarCRM - my sales people can't go into an account blind - if there's a P1 support issue in progress, the tickets need to be showing up in their CRM in real-time.

Cons

If it didn't think it rocked I wouldn't have joined!

(Disclaimer: I currently sit on the board of directors for Cayzu). I'm proud to announce my public association with Cayzu because it's a great product! When I was approached by the Cayzu team to sit on their board of directors I was honored but before accepting I did my full research. What I found was a great team with a great product that I would recommend to all of my colleagues!

Pros

-Simple and easy to use. -Beautifully designed -Packed with lots of features and growing -Listens to customers feedback

Cons

-New kid on the block so won't have all the features that the bigger apps will have (but will soon).

Awesome replacement to our outdated ticketing system!

Replaced our old ticketing system

Pros

I like how easy the ticketing system is to use. I really like the search function and how I can track the tickets via the various filters! I'm doing the administration for our staff as well and it's really easy to assign tickets to our agents!

Cons

I've only used this program for a short while, but I love it.

1) Social media management is easier. 2) Everything is easy to find and there are more options than I'm used to for customer service software. 3) It's easier to do internal and external support which saved a lot of time with unorganized email threads.

Pros

1) This program is the mixture of the best of Sprout, Salesforce, and Zendesk with added twists that help make work a little easier. 2) One feature that is cool is the split feature. If the customer replies back to a previous ticket with a new problem you can click the split button and it will generate a new ticket with that email. 3) The modern feel of the software makes it easier to work with. 4) The social media tickets are also very useful!

Cons

Finally a helpdesk that works!

We've used Zendesk and Freshdesk, and also trialed a whole heap of other helpdesks but nothing compares to Cayzu. The amount of features, reports and speed were what was most important to us, and Cayzu certainly ticks all these boxes. When dealing with their support it is always pleasant dealing with someone that speaks your language and can fix your problem straight away instead of just putting it in the 'too hard basket'. Cayzu are a pleasure to deal with and I'll continue to recommend them to as many people as possible.

Cons

Kevin, it's always a pleasure to work with you! Thanks again

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.