SurveySparrow Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.31/10

See full reviews by rating

My clients and their clients love this software. The best resolution to typeform issues.
Acquiring feedback and other information from customers in an easy, clean and fashioned way. Survey Sparrow saved us time and money because it is beautiful out of the box with minimal design options.
Overall: fast, flexible with good optionality on questions. Great, responsive customer service.
Inability to move through the visual view of the survey without going from start to finish to see edits. Renaming is only available on the Enterprise subscription.
Really bad customer service. Slow response time and no real help.
Replied no, and the bot says the team typically answers in a few min. An hour later still waiting.

SurveySparrow users...

Google Forms-logocaret

Google Forms

Survey Planet-logocaret

Survey Planet

How would you rate SurveySparrow?

More than just a survey tool

Transcript

Kimberly C.: Hi. I'm Kimberly. I'm a certified online business manager. I give SurveySparrow a five out...

Natural, fantastic and Very simple tool to Setup survey.

Taking Surveys becomes very easy, lot of time is saved and money is saved. Mainly our relationship with the users and client is increased.

Pros

Available in Very cheap rate when compared to other survey tools. The customer support team is awesome. It has different approach of creating a survey setup. Its setup mainly concentrates on Interacting directly with the user.

Cons

I Feel that features are limited here. I suggest there should be some more features to use by the users.

I would not recommend it - missing features and bad customer service

Not good. Not happy. Even asked them for finding a solution - but they didn't want to.

Pros

It looks nice from the outside (on the website). But as you join the software it's not what it says it is. And then customer service don't really want to help.

Cons

Really bad customer service. Slow response time and no real help.

Survey Sparrow is the best hands down

I give SurveySparrow a top rated review! It is my go to tool for sending out surveys to my clients. Even for the very picky clients!

Pros

Survey sparrow has the best user interface for both the user experience and the admin experience. It's so easy to use and build your survey's. I had tried using multiple other tools and it was always too complicated or was missing some feature. Survey sparrow has all the features and is simple to use. You don't have to figure out how to use it because it is intuitive. And the front end user interface is beautiful too, it can be chat style or full page style. I highly recommend it!

Cons

Sometimes the fonts are a little light, or the background is a little too light for the fonts in certain templates.

A tool that makes it easy and effective for you.

Our relationship with the users and client is increased therefore making it easy for us to conduct a survey and focus on what really matters. Nowadays it is very important that surveys can be visualized on any device, and surveysparrow fully meets this.

Pros

Surveys are an excellent tool to measure the performance and knowledge of your company's employees, surveysparrow has a friendly and easy to use design. It saves you a lot of time so you can use it on other things.

Cons

So far I have not found anything that I dislike about surveysparrow, since I use it mostly to create employee satisfaction surveys in my company.

Good tool to automate your company's survey

My overall experience with the software is really good. The price is very competitive and works really well.

Pros

The feature I like the most in Survey Sparrow is their ability to save a response that was partially filled!

Cons

We had some difficulties when sharing the survey with customers and team members in China. Some could only open with VPN.

Easy to use and good features

Pros

It's so easy to use was pretty user friendly. I used other surveys like surveymonkey and swagbucks surveys but this one was better. It wasn't too complicated and more like a chat. It can be chat style or full page so it's nice to have layout options as well.

Cons

Sometimes the fonts could be a bit bolder for clarity and ease to read.

Mobile Friendly and Interactive Survey Tool

Love it. I get better participation than with traditional survey tools.

Pros

Most people check email on a phone, Survey Sparrow takes a mobile first approach to surveys with a mobile friendly survey tool that looks more like a chat bot than a standard survey tool. The flow makes it more like a chat conversation rather than a standard survey tool, I have had much better results using this tool than old fashioned survey tools.

Cons

Limited in features but that is by design, it is meant to be an easy mobile chat styled survey tool.

bye survwymonkey, hello survey sparrow

I recommend it to everyone

Pros

surveymonkey was tough. The sparrow is simply wonderful. just that is enough. because it's very important.

Cons

There isn't a feature I don't like. I think it's easy and fast. I post a lot of survey. almost every week

Easy and fun to use.

Overall it's quite useful and easy.

Pros

SurveySparrow is quite easy to use, it creates beautiful surveys and keeps every feedback in order for easy access

Cons

In my opinion- it has very few features. It needs more options for customizing the surveys- colors, schemes etc.

It is a really good tool. They have the potential to be one of the best survey tool

It was my goto product because it was so simple to use. i would say simplicity is the key.

Pros

This survey has really good UI. Really interactive sign-up page. They do justice to their tag line of creating conversation out of surveys. really good customer support

Cons

They have very little options in terms of presentations of the surveys. No templates are given for emailing a survey, one fix template has to be used.

Super simple, fun, unique and interactive surveys

Pros

It's awesome to use, the surveys are fun to fill out and feel more like a conversation than a survey.

Overall great survey platform

Small team that works hard to provide a great product that is solid . Good overall value for $

Pros

Comprehensive features and options without being overwhelmed . Value for the cost. Great support from the team

Cons

When purchased in 2018 they User Interface needed to be improved and the team has listened and made great strides in that area . other than that no issues.

SurveySparrow review

I am able to connect with my audience and understand their needs and desires right away. Love the conversational aspect of this tool. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Pros

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

Cons

This is survey in TypeForm format

Ease of getting customer feedback

Pros

It's easy to use, there's already templates that you could use. I use SurveySparrow to ask customers about their experience with our service / product offerings, and they love the fact that they're not looking at a form, rather the survey guides them through answering a series of questions.

Cons

I don't really have anything that I don't like per se with the software, however, I wish they'd remove their branding for paid customers.

I Can Now Create Beautiful and Mobile First Surveys

I can create easy surveys for a mobile audience

Pros

They have a mobile first strategy which makes sense since most email is opened on mobile today. The surveys are really easy to use and function more like a chat box than a standard survey, making it more conversational for the user. My favorite survey app!

Cons

It is very easy to use but has limited design functionality so this may be an issue if you really want to customize your survey's look and feel.

Good Surveys- Customer Service Lacking

Good technical- but lacking on the ‘soft skills’ in customer service.

Pros

The surveys are fairly easy to set up. You are given different reporting options (written/ 0-10 opinion/etc)

Cons

The customer service is not very good. When you do get someone on line to help you- they tend to answer a question, and then you go back into ‘the cue’. Customer Service is not available on weekends- even though the response is ‘we will be with you in a few minutes’. I learned this by waiting an extended time over the weekend, then finding out on Monday that there was no Customer Service on the weekend. AT LEAST- let the customer know not to wait- to send the question in, and you will get back with them 1st thing on Monday. I have had an agent help me with a Zoom call- which was very helpful.

User Friendly Tool

Pros

It's up there with other top names in surveying. Definitely user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

Follow up, promotional emails can be a bit much, maybe it's just me and there's a way to adjust the number of emails I receive.

A survey that feels like a conversation

SurveySparrow has shed a new light onto survey dynamics in a positive manner for me.

Pros

It is nice to experience a survey that feels so much more like a conversation than just answering questions. The interface is clear and easy to navigate and the analytics are top-notch.

Cons

The only dislike I can think of is that some of the language used in the default questions aren't worded the best.

Easy to use and nice way to reach to your customers

Pros

It is pretty easy to develop a new survey (conversation) and they way it is deployed (as a messenger chat) is so different that my conversions have increased a lot. I am loving this!!

Cons

It still has some lack of customization but they are working on it. I would like to change colors and some other designs. They will also have to improve the logic function of the questions/answer

It's easy to use, even for beginners. Perfect for bloggers and for freelancers onboarding clients.

Pros

It looks beautiful - both the dashboard and the survey taker's experience. Such a smooth and easy to answer process, and with a conversational tone that encourages the survey taker to complete it.

Cons

It doesn't work well on mobile and you can't get notifications when clients have completed a survey, but I understand they are working on these features.

Unbelievable customer service! So happy!

Pros

The software itself is great because there's a really nice, conversational flow to things. I like how I can customize follow up questions, download results, easily upload contacts, etc. But what I LOVE about it is the accessibility to customer service. I found SurveySparrow after becoming completely frustrated with the inaccessibility of customer service at SurveyMonkey. With SurveyMonkey, I had emailed back and forth about a glitch for days, begging to just speak to someone on the phone (the glitch had to do with a problem when I was trying to upgrade to a paid account, but apparently you have to have a paid account to speak to someone on the phone).

Delightful

Pros

I was considering Typeform but love the conversational style of Survey Sparrow. This is a beautifully designed and intuitive app that's sure to delight your audience. I'm very pleased with it.

Cons

I wish we could do more with regards to branding, but I believe that's coming soon so it's not a big deal at all to me.

This is a great software, smooth and easy to use, I am very happy with it.

Pros

1. Extremely easy to use 2. Very customizable 3. Support service is extraordinary, they answered my questions in less than 2 min. 4. Price is fair 5.

Cons

Excesive branding, the branding is in the url, the lateral bar and then at the very end of each survey, too much for me.

SurveySparrow Review

The homepage looks beautiful. The questioning process is fantastic and engaging.

Pros

Compared to other tools, the software is relatively inexpensive

Cons

It is tough to deal with drag and drop question boxes. It is harder to customize using survey forms

Lovely tool to replace boring survey forms with chat-like interaction

Fast set up, easy to use surveys and fun interaction for clients. I like the simplicity of the tool.

Pros

Super easy to set up - first product I've ever used within 5min of buying. I used to use online pdf forms to seek feedback from customers and workshop participants. SurveySparrow is so much easier to set up, collect feedback, analyse it, and much for fun for the people filling it in! I've noticed an uptake in the number of people giving feedback, especially on the qualitative side.

Cons

Still need to be able to amend some of the wording, e.g. end-of-message. Not a big deal but would be nice.