AVOXI Logo

AVOXI

Hosted business phone system and call center solution

AVOXI Reviews

4.7

How would you rate AVOXI?

Pros

Avoxi has been easy and very professional to work with, the products are great and customer service is top notch. They follow up and are responsive without being intrusive.

AO

Andrew O.

CG

Capucine G.

Difficult at the beginning as any new experience, to finally appreciate the advantages of an excellent service.

RC

Richard C.

UK

Utku K.

CG

Capucine G.

It took a few tech's until I was able to get the information that I needed...but they stuck with me.

JA

Jay A.

AVOXI Genius is the best option for your IPBX and DID needs

Avoxi Genius is definetely the best software for Voice over IP. You can manage everything you need to get your IPBX and your DID numbers work!

Pros

The software has great features that help you manage all your DID needs. You can add new DID´s, get special offers, get analytics and all the information you need to get the most of your IPBX

Cons

Everything is great. I will maybe improve the customer support a little bit

We love to hear you've had such a great experience with AVOXI! Thank you for the feedback!

Avoxi is the best for this service on the market

Avoxi is making possible real time communication cross countries, with a specifically good quality of calls and very low costs. Especially over this covid crisis when travelling has become impossible, Avoxi is litterally saving our business projects.

Pros

In comparison to other similar services existing on the market Avoxi defintely makes a difference on every level. The price and quality of communication are the real plus. The options management is also very easy and a special mention for the GREAT customer service, which is rare enough nowadays and should be congratulated when good.

Cons

For the use of our project this service is perfect, nothing seems negative about AVOXI to us

Capucine - Thanks so much for the fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback.

One stand solution for Call centres

Overall experience is WOW & excellent. It has helped meeting our requirement to make calls to other countries residing in India. We assumed we may face network issues & call quality issues in beginning but AVOXI proved it wrong.

Pros

AVOXI is a very simple platform which is very easy to understand, configure settings and use it. The platform enables self-reliance and very less dependency on support team would require for configurations. Agent platform is also very simple to use. There are integrations available like Teams, CRMs etc. which makes the life simpler. Overall, its a WOW experience with AVOXI :)

Cons

There are no such features which I liked least about this software.

Fraudulent charging

We paid for 4 months but could not event use the system successfully for one full day. When we asked for refund, they never replied and continued charging. We deleted our account and deleted our credit card details, they continued to charge by using cc records! We had to cancel the cc in order to escape from this trap. We keep all these emails and records just in case anyone object to these comments.

Pros

It seemed cheap at first. After months we see that this is the trap.

Cons

Very low voice quality. Not stable operation (None of the calls were received for few days). Almost no support. (If you reach them from Linkedin, you may luckily receive some irritating replies)

Great Service, Easy to use Software

Their staff is the best. [SENSITVE CONTENT] have been great, they both have great energy and seem genuinely concerned about our needs and helping us out. They are awesome!

Pros

Love that the dialer is straightforward, account linked easily with our CRM and we can customize our dispositions based on our needs.

Cons

It was not a big deal that there was not a mobile app when we signed up, however I'm much happier that they are rolling out one and that it is in the testing stages.

Good hearted Innovation driving great change in VA Automation for our business

I really like this company. They don't take customer retention for granted and are very fair, kind and competent. They have created a great product that can actually integrate with other Chat systems if you get your head around email parsing and other automation including voice to email recording, which you can do amazing things with interms of analysing emotions. (Please use for good people!) It is the start of a great robot for you if you are a business owner looking to get your focus back. Well done to them for not following the crowd and bringing their creative offerings to social enterprises like mine. These are the ideas that will change the world one transaction at a time, not meditating in a cave to self serve one's inaction.

Pros

The usability and organisation of the logic in a way anyone can understand and the assistance from staff who literally were prepared to walk me through the steps setting it up.

Cons

It is clearly a leading edge idea from non complacent thinkers so being new, there were some visual dashboard display issue that may have been addressed already after many welcome follow up calls from their team.

William. We appreciate all of your kind words and constructive feedback. We are constantly enhancing the platform and I hope you've noticed some of the improvements since your review.

Been using Avoxi for many years

Very good

Pros

If it aint broke leave it alone. It works and the crew have always benn helpful

Cons

It is getting easier to use especially with Genius getting improvements over Avoxi core.

Greatest Customer Support Personel [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Great help and support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - Great employee for AVOXI

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] who made usage easy.. He is one of the best sale/ support that my Company has had the privilege to utilize within 20 years.

Cons

Take a minute getting use to... I have not been in the IVR Space for over 20 years... Thanks goodness for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

AVOXI Contact Center product

Great

Pros

Ease of use features CLOUD Scalable Support

Cons

limitation on certain requirements on the softphone

Well done to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support

Great

Pros

Easy to use. The product is user friendly .

Cons

More call features would be great as well.

Scalable and easy to implement

Pros

Available local DID numbers for a lot of major cities/countries Easy to add/remove user licenses Easy to set up call routing, virtual attendants Very scalable without the need for large capital investments

Cons

No mobile apps or desk phones available Billing usage reports contain raw data and are not customizable (to customers) No ability to track open/closed issues, requests in admin portal

Andy - Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Happy to hear such positive feedback. We are had at work on the platform and use feedback like yours to help us prioritize enhancements! Thanks again!

Good experience

It is a very indispensable software at a cheap price to many companies that use avoxy, easy to use and have a very stable platform and reduces company costs.

Pros

It is a software that came to reduce the costs of the company and it is also very stable and easy to use and its support platform is very friendly and its quick solution in some problems.

Cons

I have no opinion about it; But , At the moment I have no words, the software is very stable and safe and also I have the experience of few supports with reporting problems, it is very stable.

Thanks for your feedback Carlos! We are happy to hear that you find the platform so easy to use! - Team AVOXI

10 years of great service

Pros

We have been a customer for 10 years, with Avoxi handling our toll free numbers and traffic. The fact that we have stayed with them this long is proof that the staff and technology offered by Avoxi very well meets our business requirements. Their customer service is par excellence.

Cons

The administration user interface was not so easy to use, but Avoxi have changed that for better recently.

Issues at First

Pros

There was some confusion on how to set up my trunk with FreePBX and with finding no help searching online I was finally provided the Peer details that finished my trunk setup! They guys at the help desk didn't give up on me! They were dedicated to make sure this issue was solved. I was one day away from switching providers...they saved a customer!

Great Customer Service, Friendly Staff

Great! Problem was solved with 24 hours

Pros

All of the features it comes with. Calls are clear and customer service is great!

Cons

N/A I have no complains with this software

Hi Nicola! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this note. I'm glad to hear the quality has been so clear.

After Sales Service

Positive, will recommend to others

Pros

Very responsive in asnwering all the enquiry that we have.

Cons

If you're late for payment, you will be imposed of late panalty fees of USD $99.99.

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience Ethan! We really appreciate it!

Outstanding Solution for our Needs

Pros

It is extremely reliable, very easy to setup, support is incredibly efficient and the value for the money is great. My business depends on building strong relationships with our clients and Avoxi has enabled this in a whole new level.

Cons

What Avoxi offers is exactly what I need for my business.

Wow, what kind words Jaime! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with AVOXI.

Excellent Customer service and funtionality

Excellent experience every time

Pros

The reporting and the fact that is so an user friendly system, easily inter grated into our current system

Cons

At the moment are features required for my contact centre is in place

Great Product & Service

Great experience and amazing customer service !

Pros

Easy to use and manage, as well as extract statistics

Cons

No ability to make calls directly from mobile. They do have an app which enables doing the same through a laptop.

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking time to leave us your note! We are constantly enhancing the platform and rely on this type of feedback! Thanks again!

Problem Solved

Customer Service-Help Line is awesome in helping solve issues. Response time was great and knowledge of software-product was excellent.

Pros

Directs our customers to the appropriate person instead of constantly being transferred.

Cons

I have not found any issues with the product.

Outstanding customer service

Without doubt, the best customer service and question response I have ever encountered from any technology supplier (or any supplier of any services) for my business

Pros

The service works exactly as expected, is unbelievably simple to set up and use, and is supported by a dedicated team who are always available to answer questions and provide assistance.

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative to say about the service

Great Customer Support

I would like to acknowledge all the hard work that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has put in to resolve my issue. Although it took a few days to get some settings resolved, his perseverance and unrelenting pursuit towards finding a solution is truly admirable. He bent over backwards for me and accommodated to my requests for support at any time that i provided him. This truly reflects that traits of a service professional. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Avoxi Support team.

Pros

Relatively straightforward when it comes to setting up the platform.

Cons

It took a while to get certain configuration settings right.

Hey Zack - Thanks for spending some time to leave us your review. Sorry you had some trouble getting started but we are SO happy to hear our team was able to help. Thanks again! - Team AVOXI

Avoxi software are easy to setup, to use and quite comprehensive

Pros

The setup is very easy to follow and manage. And the software functions are pretty comprehensive and easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the sales person are not too responsive.

Jose - I'm happy to hear you find the platform easy to use. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our response time. - Team AVOXI

Customer support at it's best

Pros

When I'm facing any issues, support answers immediately, and solve my problems.

Cons

Price could be lower. I'm using a basic product.

Hassell free system

Excellent service

Pros

Easy to use and I would recommend this reliable service to anyone looking for an affordable system

Cons

Everything was provided with the service and as a business customer I couldn't find any fault with this service